Soul Stitched (book one)

By whisteria_

It never meant to end this way. Millions of people weren't supposed to die. It was our fault and yea, we're s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Cashmere
Chapter 2: Wilt
Chapter 3: Crystal
Chapter 4: Aqua
Chapter 5: Cashmere
Chapter 6: Wilt
Chapter 7: Crystal
Chapter 8: Aqua
Chapter 9: Cashmere
Chapter 10: Wilt
Chapter 11: Crystal
Chapter 12: Aqua
Chapter 13: Cashmere
Chapter 14: Wilt
Chapter 15: Crystal
Chapter 16: Aqua
Chapter 17: Cashmere
Chapter 18: Wilt
Chapter 19: Crystal
Chapter 20: Aqua
Chapter 21: Cashmere
Chapter 22: Wilt
Chapter 23: Crystal
Chapter 24: Aqua
Chapter 25: Cashmere
Chapter 26: Wilt
Chapter 27: Crystal
Chapter 28: Aqua
Chapter 29: Cashmere
Chapter 30: Wilt
Chapter 31: Crystal
Chapter 32: Aqua
Chapter 33: Cashmere
Chapter 34: Wilt
Chapter 35: Crystal
Chapter 36: Aqua
Chapter 37: Cashmere
Chapter 38: Wilt
Chapter 39: Crystal
Chapter 40: Aqua
Chapter 41: Cashmere
Chapter 42: Wilt
Chapter 43: Crystal
Chapter 44: Aqua
Chapter 45: Cashmere
Chapter 46: Wilt
Chapter 47: Crystal
Capter 48: Aqua
Chapter 49: Cashmere
Chapter 50: Wilt
Chapter 51: Crystal
Chapter 52: Aqua
Chapter 53: Cashmere
Chapter 54: Wilt
Chapter 55: Crystal
Chapter 56: Aqua
Chapter 57: Cashmere
Chapter 58: Wilt
Chapter 59: Crystal
Chapter 60: Aqua
Chapter 61: Cashmere
Chapter 62: Wilt
Chapter 63: Crystal
Chapter 64: Aqua
Chapter 66: Wilt
Chapter 67: Crystal
Chapter 68: Aqua
Chapter 69: Cashmere
Chapter 70: Wilt
Chapter 71: Crystal
Chapter 72: Aqua
Chapter 73: Cashmere
Chapter 74: Wilt
Chapter 75: Crystal
Chapter 76: Aqua
Chapter 77: Cashmere
Chapter 78: Wilt
Chapter 79: Crystal
Chapter 80: Aqua
Chapter 81: Cashmere
Chapter 82: Wilt
Chapter 83: Crystal
Chapter 84: Aqua
Chapter 85: Cashmere
Chapter 86: Wilt
Chapter 87: Crystal
Chapter 88: Aqua
Chapter 89: Cashmere
Chapter 90: Wilt
Chapter 91: Crystal
Chapter 92: Aqua
Chapter 93: Cashmere
Chapter 94: Wilt
Chapter 95: Crystal
Chapter 96: Aqua
Chapter 97: Cashmere
Chapter 98: Wilt
Chapter 99: Crystal
Chapter 100: Aqua
Beginning of the End

Chapter 65: Cashmere

23 8 3
By whisteria_

        I sat bolt right up, my eyes wide with terror. I was covered in sweat and I was breathing hard. I met Aqua when I was little? I suddenly remembered our trip to North Carolina when I was...five years old? It could've be possible. But it was...

        I didn't get a chance to think about it any further, because just then Dr. Shep walked in. He smiled at me and stood in front of the closed door.
        "Bad dream?" he asked. I gasped. "How-"
He put up his hand to silence me. Had he sent me that dream somehow? If so, was it even real?
        "She's remembered you this whole time." he said calmly.
        "No, she would've told me..." my voice trailed off. "What little you know, Cashmere." he stated. "You told her a secret that day, a secret no one could know. And it came back to haunt you." I closed my eyes and saw the raging fire.
        "What are you talking about?" my voice shook. "Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about. Something about a...death?" Dr. Shep was reopening healed wounds. I covered my ears.
        "Shut up, I don't know what you're saying." My breaths came in short. "She's going to tell your mother. You'll get the punishment you deserve." Dr. Shep leans against the wall.
        "As if this isn't bad enough?" I snapped.
        "A life for a life, right?" Dr. Shep smiled. I cried out. "Get out!" I screamed. "Get out! How dare you!" I sobbed, covering my face. So he did, he left me alone to fight with myself.

        I was four, I would've never remembered if it wasn't so tragic. I was so young, hair slightly red from my father's side of the family. We were visiting my Aunt's house for the Forth of July. We were having a barbecue and I was playing with my cousins, fighting over teams for volleyball. They were much older then I was, but I remembered being mad because no one wanted me on their team. I was yelling at them, having a typical girl tantrum. That's when the house caught on fire. It killed my Aunt. Everyone said it was because someone left the gas on while my Aunt was cookie for the picnic. But I knew it was because of me, because something had shifted when I had gotten angry. I felt in control of light and fire, so I used it. And my engraving was glowing. Nobody noticed and I've kept it to myself or all these years, until I met Aqua. She was just so open, I was never going to see her again, so I told her. I told her that I could control the light.

        How could she remember that? I didn't even remember our encounter. I was shaking so bad, I felt like barfing. I curled up in a ball, trying to control my breathing. Aqua was my friend, she would never use that against me. Dr. Shep must be lying. How did he even get that information anyway? From my mind? Is that even possible?

        The door opened and I sat up slowly, shoving my hair from my face so I could see. A man, not Dr. Shep, thankfully. He walked over to the table and pulled something out of his back pocket. It was a piece of paper. He looked down at the numbers. I peered over at caught a glance of the writing.
C17B8.
What did that mean? A code? A room number? I didn't know but the man looked out at the hallway.
        "Who are you?" I asked. He didn't say anything. He wore a black mask to hid himself from me. He grabbed my hand and took out a key. He slid it into the slot in my cuffs. The cuffs broke apart and fell the the ground revealing red irritated skin under. I looked up at him.
        "Why are you doing this?" I asked. He didn't answer, he just looked around, his hand resting at the hit of his gun. I gulped.
Then he spoke, his voice muffled from the mask. "Follow me. Someone wants to see you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 236 62
What does it take to turn a once cheerful, happy girl into a ruthless, cold hearted women? Is it time? Or the people around you that make you suffer...
179K 6.6K 58
𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤 is smart, quiet, shy and beautiful. She joined crystal high sophomore year and soon won the hearts of all teachers with her...
BLUE VENOM By Lia

Paranormal

677 107 22
"Holy crap", I said, staring at the huge green forest opening we were standing on. Only it wasn't a forest. Thick, lush jungle surrounded us. We were...
205K 11.7K 51
Yet again Darkness is hungry for a war to end it all, but Light will always have troops at the ready. One girl. One kingdom. Eleven friends. Four Ele...