๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐€๐๐”๐’๐„.

By -KATSUK1S

๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  More

Please read!(IMPORTANT)

3.7K 19 2
By -KATSUK1S

So im not a M@ttia stan anymore,or a nj stan at all,i dont want anything to do to be associated with them,im auctually really stupid for sticking up for them even tho they did stupid shit and i was very uneducated on how bad the jokes were about r^pe and how racist they were,and everyone has there own opinion but i think mattia has grown but he still needs to learn on the things he does,and im not going to be writing,reading or doing any books abt them or with them in it,you can dm me if you really want to but im not that good of a writter anyways,but i wanna thank you guys for sticking with me with this book,even tho i deleted most chapters,you guys stil supported me through it and i wanna rlly thank the people that inspired me with the book,but if i decide to write random smut books or just a book with the dream smp in it,ill do so <33.

I love you all and thank you agian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
955K 84.1K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
41.2K 2.8K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

329K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...