The Time Cranium

By RichmondOwusu8

Conquering of time, centuries and countries. A heaven greatest weapon suffered his way to fought against cent... More

Chapter 1-Whatever I am, am hungry
Chapter 2- Dream of looting
Chapter 4- Time over everything!
Chapter 5- Dream's became bad reality
Chapter 6- The Mysterious Time Storm
Chapter 7- Welcome into future
Chapter 8- Agreement to time lecturing
Chapter 9- Late to holographic light field orientation
Chapter 10- New bizarre abilities test
Chapter 11- Successful Synchronisation of 1st element
Chapter 12-Lectures with Professor Morgan on four elements
Chapter 13- Cause Trouble day
Chapter 14- Operation X Ethical breaking into Precinct's database
Chapter 15- Formation of Time Department of Science and Archaeology Researching
Chapter 16- Cross Insubordination (Escaping to Khartime!)
Chapter 17- Lectures with Professor Satyr
Chapter 18- Assortments seeker's
Chapter 19- School Service Assignment
Chapter 20- Nine element of Time info
Chapter 21- Earth Marbles
Chapter 22-twilight day of magics
Chapter 23- Crime scene peeks
Chapter 24- Final Conclusion
Chapter 25- Terminate of the Marbles
Chapter 26- There's No Way to Survive
Chapter 27- Game in the fast lane
Chapter 30- Battle Ends
28- Dark Solstice Moon
Chapter 29- Battle progressed

Chapter 3- Crime spot investigation

209 112 177
By RichmondOwusu8

"Please doctor save my son for me, he can't die!"

"Mrs, before we can do anything step back, as we defibrillate him please!" One nurse uttered.

"Okay mrs, this one will be our last process if it failed it means we can't do nothing else to save your son alright?!"

"No!! Please do! Something!" She wept louder across the room.

"Please Miss you need to leave the Operation Theater before we can do anything!"

"Okay!!"

The woman left the room leaving the doctors behind, "Check?" The doctor said solemnly.

"1! Is Initializing ..." And one nurse replied.

"Come on! Place it hard!" The doctor commanded, as the other nurse placed the cardiac defibrillator hardly on Seth body which provided electrical shocked-vibrating Seth body nonstop!-to the heart via 2 electrodes placed on Seth torso and restored the heart into a normal perfuming rhythm.

In the dreaming dimension, while Seth was lingering at Rachna's back, casting one last looked over his shoulders... Suddenly the world started turning upside down his view puzzled.

"No!" He screamed hard! And then pounded vibrating on the hospital bed. Waking up, breathing sharply.

"Thank god, he's back into life!" The doctor said and collect the defibrillator from the nurse, and he returned the defibrillator back to where it was as he strolled outside.

"After all the difficult situations Mr Parker you are back into life." A nurse inquire smirking.

"What happened to me?!" Seth asked.

"You were brought here--" Before the nurse could finished a sentence a familiar voice cut her off!

"When you won the award... I told you, to control your temper... you see what you ended up into!" It was Seth mother Mrs Parker.

"Mom, please what happened to me?!"

"I don't know things got weird, you know. Such a silly like you!"

"Miss, you have two minutes left, to leave. We gonna transfer him to the ICU." One nurse in blue scrub dress uttered and left.

"Seth thing's will get complicated, huh! Cause you mess things up! And you gonna ends up in jail."

"What?!" Seth shouted asking his mother, been ready for final declaration.

"The little scientist is confirmed dead!" Seth face sprout to a wicked smile.

"Please?! Mom don't say that! I am doomed!" He placed both hands which the intricate tubes were connected to just then, tears began to flowed and a shadow casted on his face as he buried his head inside his hands.

"Son please try to remember something, please?! The cops will be here for you, I can guess of, a minutes while to write your statement... you will be a convict, you need to remember something to defend yourself at the court... so remember something that happened!"

"Alright!" Seth tried recalling something, but he unfortunately ended himself a  minor headache. "I can't please mom, I can't!" And he placed his head back to the pillow!

The door to the room got slammed and a nurse in white scrub dress entered, "Mrs! Checking the seconds left... minutes past, so can you excused us for a while!"

Then Mrs Parker grabbed her son's hand for the one last time, as she let go of her son's hands. Two nurses also entered and placed Seth on other hospital bed in the presence of his mother. They dragged him outside... On the way going, "What the hell was that dream? I don't know that Rachna anywhere? What's that heaven?! That portal that saved me from the creature, what's that creature?! And why was the creature wanted to kill me?" Seth complained in his thoughts loquacious.

Then the nurses finally sent him to the ICU. Outside Miss Parker sat on a counter chair near to the ICU room, the window was transparent she could saw through what the nurses were doing— one was changing the drugs on Seth tray near a table counter; the drug was a painkiller. Other one too were bandaging Seth injury on his head... Some Intricate tubes was also curled to a metal stand with a five mouth edge crooked, containing some liquids flowing through Seth's body. The digital Beta wave too was giving a continuous beeping on the anesthesia A5 machine and the linear matrix was functioning zigzag according to what it was to be.

One of the nurses walked to Miss Parker, holding a folder in her hands.

"Miss Parker you gotta buy this drugs prescribed by the doctor. After that take this, is the discharge bills."

The nurse handled Miss two papers, she spied inside and walked away to buy the drugs she brought the drugs within 15 minutes away. She handled it to the nurses inside the ICU. She also payed for the discharge bills.

After hours Seth got discharged Miss Parker helped Seth by wrapping Seth arms around her neck.

"Mom, thank you if no be you then who?"

"Seth next time watch yourself well. Don't commit any hecks again, cause I don't know whether you go ends up in jail." they passed the upstairs to the down one to the main exit to the entrance of the hospital.

"Ma'am, I don't know what came over me, it was like was in a superhero red suit, fighting with some creature! And... and that youngest scientists aim was to fight me, I don't know what--"

"Shut up! What do you mean you don't know what came over you, you are mature now... and don't do your things like you are just a little kid. Okay?!"

"Yes Mom, it will never happen again, I promise you." They got behind the OPD where instantly, multi colored SUV pulled over, a man in cops uniform came out walking at Seth direction. "Yo, Cop from Khartoum headquarters... you are Mr Parker?" The cop in a black gear asked figuratively.

"Yes...I am Mr Parker"

"You are under arrest!" He pulled a handcuffs from his host.

"Yes but let me--" The cop cut his sentence off.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you will say here, will use against you in the court of law!"

"Yeah I know....Ahhh! Mom! Mom!" The cop had already tackled Seth to the ground. He called for Miss Parker.

"Seth! Seth! Please go easy on him." She pleased the cop.

"Please Ma'am am doing my job if you have any statement, we will be expecting your presence at Khartoum police headquarters, alright?"

"Okay! Seth I go home for now. And I don't think I will be there by, I have your sister things to be done by now. I'm sure nothing is gonna happen to you, just keep calm to them and say what you know and what happened... see you when you're back. Okay?" Tears sunk down from Miss Parker eyes down as the cop pulled Seth hands back and locked them off with the handcuffs.

"Please... Please! No!!" He exclaimed  louder that made the hospital patients attention on them as the officer dragged him into the SUV and pulled away.

He sat in a cold metal chair in a police interrogation room, watching the minutes tick by on the clock. "How much longer are they going to keep me here?"

As if answering his questions, the door at the end of the room swung opened, and a man in a sharp suit entered, flashing an FBI badge.

"Special Agent Wèn Lei FBI. And you are...Seth Parker?"

"That's right."

"Well, Seth Parker. I'm hoping you can answer some questions." He sat down, flipping open a heavy folder full of crime scene photos... "See, I'm just trying to make sense of what happened in the vault. Looking at this report here, I've got a murder, multiple break-ins, an arson, and at least one homicide... And you are behind it, killing your own scientist worker."

"What can I say? It's been a wild week."

"Can you tell me what happened here?"

"Well... it all started with a day when I was prepared to go to work, that faithful day, I faced a challenged."

"What kind of challenge?" Wèn Lei asked expecting to know, Seth inhaled seizing his breath and released it. "Like, I got slammed to the ground harder than ever which made an impact on my brain and my thoughts. I couldn't even hold on my temper  thus, causing all this massacre." Seth narrated, and ended by throwing a hands up in defiance.

"Alright as what you have said, I will need exceptional reinforcements... to assist me! So you will be following me to the crime scene, umm... I mean Skyline for further investigations, evidences and testimonials alright?!"

"Yes. Sir." He responded mumbling to himself.

After been sent to the crime scene, the door swung opened, and three police officers walked in. Jane took a stepped back, obviously skittish, Bane cleared his throat and brushed himself off as though nothing happened.

One of the cops, a heavy-set middle-aged man, stepped forward. "Hello FBI Wèn Lei!"

"Hi Mr Anatoly!" FBI Wèn Lei responded back.

"Alright folks, everybody calm down, we're gonna take care of everything from here on out." Anatoly uttered trembling the room dragging all the scientist attentions. "I'm Chief Anatoly kolganov Walsh. These are my deputies, Rick duffy, and Naomi silver hawk." Jane stepped forward, smiling ingratiatingly, and clapped a hand on Brice shoulder.

"Good to see you, Chief Inspector Anatoly. Thanks for coming by."

"No problem, Jane. Anything for old pals the Skylines."

"It was suited that our young scientist caught a case of last-minute jitters."

"Jitters?! Please. He was placed on computer engine." One scientist tends to know.

"Do you have any evidence to indicate that? A note, a video or text? A prior CCTV systems?" Naomi also asked the scientist.

"No... I didn't!"

"Then why would you think someone would be placed on a computer engine?! Rick duffy also asked.

"Rick! Did I said you could ask questions?" Chief Anatoly said going hard on Rick.

"N...no sir!" He stammered nonstop.

"Then keep your guts shut!"

"Yes...sir!" Brice leaned in, spoking to the chief in a commiserating tone.

"There's no need to draw any attention to his...regrettable behavior"

"Alright officers it's time to end the commotions here, I suppose you'd better get started" FBI Wèn Lei said and gestured turning to Seth.

"You heard the man. Move!" Anatoly, Silverhawk, and Rick fanned out and began to looked around, questioning the scientists.

"Officer Rick!" Jane called out,
"Yeah, Miss jane should I come to your aid?"

"Yeah please!"

Once they finished asking the questions Rick stick to Miss Jane.

"Yeah you called me?"

"Yup. There's a mark D form on the crime spot. I think you haven't check that yet?"

"Yeah I can't do anything without my master... I need to call him. Sir! Sir!" His voice reached through the crowd to Chief Anatoly.

"Yeah what the hell! Again Rick, stop mocking my name!"

"Sir we gotta check the crime spot!"

"Yeah," he stopped what he was doing and hooked his head up. "Really, that will make our job easy for us let's go check it!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 4 7
Long ago before the time of the dawn of humans there lived celestials. Celestials were both good and evil. They were powerful beings. Although they s...
371 58 12
The world is destroyed, three fouths of the population dead. Most of the people that are left are teenagers, but some greedy, brutal millionaires liv...
328 24 19
After a long seventeen years of surviving in a city taken over by terrorists, three survivors are captured and taken in like so many others. They the...
336 13 33
At one point in our history, we were considered witches, sometimes we were considered demi-gods, but are we? NO, we are just a bunch of young individ...