Kill Me Sweet (Draco x Reader)

By francesca0129

"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and... More

Before you start...
Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: "Magical"
Chapter 3: The Olive Tree
Chapter 4: Albus Dumbledare?
Chapter 5: "Lascelles"
Chapter 6: Accio
Chapter 7: First spell
Chapter 8: 15 wishes
Chapter 9: Bad Dream
Chapter 10: New World
Chapter 11: The Suitcase
Chapter 12: Good Morning
Chapter 13: Play with Fire
Chapter 14: New Getaway
Chapter 15: Hello Quidditch
Chapter 16: Two 'Me'
Chapter 17: On My Bed
Chapter 18: Green Apple
Chapter 19: Welcome to the Team
Chapter 20: His Hideaway
Chapter 21: After Party
Chapter 22: ...Do you want more?
Chapter 23: His Touch
Chapter 24: Diagon Alley
Chapter 25: Old Friend
Chapter 26: Join Me
Chapter 27: Happy Halloween
Chapter 28: Calm before the Storm
Chapter 29: The Fall
Chapter 30: Sad Champion
Chapter 31: Drowning
Chapter 32: Agony
Chapter 33: Would you
Chapter 34: Mad in Rain
Chapter 35: Instincts
Chapter 36: I want you violently
Chapter 37: Forgotten Dream
Chapter 39: The Secret
Chapter 40: Engraved on my Heart
Chapter 41: The Third Task
Chapter 42: The Portkey
Chapter 43: Prelude
Chapter 44: Come to me...
Chapter 45: Don't leave me alone
Chapter 46: Black Roses
Chapter 47: See you soon
Chapter 48: When our eyes fail to see
Chapter 49: One Step
Chapter 50: Convoluted Minds
Chapter 51: Twist
Chapter 52: Imperio
Chapter 53: The Necklace
Chapter 54: Memory Substitution
Chapter 55: The Strange Prisoner
Chapter 56: I miss you
Chapter 57: Possessed
Chapter 58: Fear
Chapter 59: Weakened
Chapter 60: Kill Me
✧ Notice ✧
Chapter 61: Erised stra ehru oy
Chapter 62: Chance
Chapter 63: 9 Sherringford Square
Chapter 64: Test
Chapter 65: Escape
Chapter 66: The Elder Wand
Chapter 67: Killed me sweet
Chapter 68: Ending
✧ Dear Readers ✧
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
Please read!!!

Chapter 38: Sapphire

2.5K 77 13
By francesca0129

– y/n's pov –

The book was titled "Book of Darkest Spells"

"Yes, that will allow us immense fun but also immense danger." I spoke cautiously.

"But you already seem... enticed." Draco saw through me. I coughed awkwardly and he patted my head.

We were now sitting on the floor, skimming through the old ancient book. 

"Now, that's cool." I pointed at the spell 'Protego Diabolica'. Accordingly, it was a powerful incantation that creates a massive ring of fire around the caster.

"'Any of the caster's enemies that come in contact with the fire ring will be incinerated, but his allies can pass through the flames unharmed.' That is cool." Draco read out the description.

"Look! This one! Fiendfyre? It's a cursed fire and it says... 'It consumes everything in its vicinity and twists into terrifying creatures.' Wicked!" I whisper-shouted and I wasn't aware of how excited my voice sounded.

"Y/N, I didn't expect you to be such an ardent fan of dark magic." Draco chuckled and added. 

"Hopefully you won't be using any of these in real life."

"No. Hopefully, these will protect me someday in real life." I corrected him. Draco then looked up at me and silently stared for a while.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked. He raised his hand and touched my face.

"...You say that as if something's gonna happen to you." Draco's voice was saddened.

"The peril, Draco. It's not just me who feel it coming. You feel that, too. Ever since I came here was a succession of events that made me feel so... precarious. Krum's words, the Triwizard tournament, the voice, the dream-" I paused as I remembered that I chose not to mention the "dream" in front of him. 

"Dream?" asked Draco.

"I-" I shouldn't tell him... Right?

"Y/N, what dream? What happened?" Then the images of the dream that conjured up in my head made me wince and gasp. Draco's cries, me lying in his arms as if I was... dead.

"Y/N..? Are you okay?" His miserable face in my dream overlapped with his worried face that was right in front of me at the moment.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. Don't try to think about it." He then pulled me into his arms and tightly hugged me.

"Draco... I-" No, I think I should tell him.

"I think I should tell you... about the dream." I pulled myself slowly away from his arms and stared into his eyes. 

"I... No, we. We were in this... chamber." I let out a deep sigh. Draco held my hands.

"You were... holding me. You were -" I gulped. 

"-crying with me in your arms and I... I..."

Draco seemed stunned. His eyes blinked nervously. 

"I'm scared, Draco... Indeed, terrified." I really was. Draco then allowed me to lean my head against his chest.

"Y/N... It's just a dream. A really bad dream that your fears created." He reassuringly whispered and patted my head.

"Above all, I'll be here with you and I won't let anything happen to you. Nothing will... harm you." Draco then stuck his little finger up at me.

"I promise." He smiled and I chuckled, raising my little finger up to seal the pinky promise.

"You promised." I smiled at him and he kissed our locked fingers.

"Oh, by the way. There's something I forgot." Draco then slowly rose from the floor, holding his hand out to help lift me up.

"Forgot what?" I spoke as I got back on my feet with his help. I picked up the book and carried it in my arms.

"Forgot the real fun." He then wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the Restricted Section. 

"I hope it's not Restricted-Section-kind-of fun, Draco" We giggled and swiftly escaped the crime scene.

"Do not open your eyes until I tell you to." Draco directed me as we returned to his dorm room.

"Okay, okay. What is it, though?" I spoke excitedly and sat on his desk chair.

"Uh-uh. Close your eyes." He smirked and I closed my eyes. 

"Are you done yet?" I was about to lose my patience and Draco reminded me of his command.

"Keep them closed." Then he came behind me and I could feel something cold touch my neck. I flinched by the object and soon I felt it come down to my chest.

"You can open your eyes now." Draco whispered in my ear. When I opened my eyes, there was something hanging around my neck. 

"Is it a necklace, Draco?" I smiled brightly and ran to his bathroom to check the mirror. When I did, I couldn't help being open mouthed for a while.

"Draco, it's beautiful." It was a beautiful necklace with a big bright Sapphire gemstone hanging in the middle.

"Late Christmas present." Draco stood behind me and kissed my head.

"I love it... Thank you, Draco." I turned around and flung myself into his arms. 

"That necklace is like a mark. You are mine." He smirked and hugged me tightly.

"Why Sapphire, though? Not emerald, you Slytherin prince?" I quipped.

"Please, don't call me that." He furrowed his brows and smirked.

"Because... I don't know I just thought it would look good on you." Draco answered.

We came out of the bathroom and I sat back on his desk chair. 

"I didn't even think go preparing your present, though, Draco." I showed him a sorry look.

"I mean it's not like you knew we could be... close again but -" Draco gave me a reassuring smile.

"- I think I already got the present." Then suddenly, he lifted me up with his hands on my hips as if I were made of air. With my legs wrapped around his waist, Draco moved to place me on his desk, knocking into his desk lamp. It toppled over, but we didn't spare it another thought. 

"You're my present." He gently gave me a kiss.

"That's a bit cringey but I'll take that." I spoke teasingly and smiled. I kissed him back. Our lips were sealed. 

Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through me as he deepened the kiss, parting my lips. I stopped thinking. My back was soon pressed against the desk and Draco was leaning on top of me, sealing the tiny space between us. I ran my fingers through his hair. It was soft, silky. Nothing else about him felt that way. 

Lowering my hands, I tugged at his shirt. When I got a hold of his shirt, I yanked it up. He broke apart long enough to pull it over his head and toss it aside. His hands slid around my head, pulling me back to his mouth. A fissure of electricity shot through the room. 

Draco then sat on the chair with me on his lap. His hands were moving down, under my shirt, his fingers skimming over my skin, sending a rush of blood to every part of my body. And my hands went down. His stomach was hard, dipped and rippled in all the right places. And then my shirt joined his on the floor. Skin against skin. His hummed, brimming full of power. I ran my fingers down his chest, to the button on his trousers.

Our hips were molded together and we moved against one another. I think I whispered his name, and then his arms tightened around me, crushing me against his chest and his hands slipped between my legs. I was swimming in raw sensations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
71.9K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
11K 300 27
Wren suddenly felt a prick at her neck making her wake up, her eyes blurry. Her eyes slightly widened as she saw Draco on top of her, her hand immed...
2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...