memories remain ── shokugeki...

saraccha által

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝗅�... Több

➤ Exordium
➤ zero . . .
➤ one . . .
➤ two . . .
➤ three . . .
➤ four . . .
➤ five . . .
➤ six . . .
➤ seven . . .
➤ eight . . .
➤ nine . . .
➤ ten . . .
➤ eleven . . .
< special episode >
➤ twelve . . .
➤ thirteen . . .
➤ fourteen . . .
➤ fifteen . . .
➤ sixteen . . .
➤ eighteen . . .
➤ nineteen . . .
➤ twenty . . .
➤ twenty - one . . .
➤ twenty - two . . .
➤ twenty - three . . .
➤ twenty - four . . .
➤ twenty - five . . .
➤ twenty - six . . .
➤ twenty - seven . . .
➤ twenty - eight . . .
➤ twenty - nine . . .
➤ thirty . . .
➤ thirty - one . . .

➤ seventeen . . .

2.1K 131 43
saraccha által

"Y/N KINOSHITA?! ...

The only daughter of the powerful Kinoshita couple?!" Tonita was surprised to see you standing there in front of you. 

"Mmm, the one and only." You replied filled with confidence. A sudden tiredness hit your body, you covered your mouth as you yawned. The person stood there, kinda frozen at your actions. They had expected for you to be more prestige and well groomer and certainly disciplined. Not...this. 

"I'll go upstairs first, call me if you need me." You bowed slightly at them while smiling softly and went upstairs, going towards your bedroom to get a nice rest.

You hadn't really changed into comfortable clothes throughout the day and still wore the Totsuki  uniform. It had always bugged you on why the skirt was always so short and nearly showing areas that could make them a target during the evening.

 Yukihira just nodded his head at you, his brain was occupied of thinking about strategies to steal back the customers.

"Yukihira! You need a taste-tester, don't you?" The blonde lady asked eagerly, leaning unto the counter that had grease and other unclean stuff that Yukihira had forgotten to clean up.

"Huh?" She then started pushing the short brown-haired girl towards Yukihira.

"She's not in any clubs, and I bet she's got good taste!"

"Oh... Well, I have Y/N who has a good taste also but... Is it okay for her?" Yukihira asked, the two girls started whispering to each other, when the blonde suddenly karate chopped the other girl and started mimicking the brown-haired lady's voice.

The red haired male stood there awkwardly, not knowing what he was supposed to do.

"I'll do my best!" The girl mimicked.

"Thanks for helping me out, Kurase!"

"We'd better check out their karaage first. Then we'll brainstorm our menu." The red-haired male informed the girl named Kurase.

"Okay!" The blonde was still mimicking the girl's voice because Kurase was still unsconcious.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning, then." Yukihira said.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

You woke up by the lovely nap that you had. A sudden growl from your stomach erupted, indicating that you were hungry. Well, you didn't had lunch and dinner because you were too busy exploring and too tired to even move.  

"I bet that Kinoshita's parents would scold her for not eating." You snickered a bit, too lazy to get up from the surprisingly comfortable bed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

System:

You are Y/n. Obviously you would get scolded. I may be part of the game, but that doesn't stop me from scolding you, idiot.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your eyes widened at what the system had referred to you as. Sure, you often get called an idiot both in your world and in the game, but you never expected it to come from system.

"Aya, It's early morning. Stop scolding me please." 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

System:

I will leave you for the entire day
if you don't get out.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You groaned, stretching your arms in the air.

"Damn you and your skills." You muttered lowly. She may be part of the game, but damn does she have a sassy and almost teenage girl like personality.

You stood up from your bed after another and last scolding from the system, looking outside the window, seeing that it was still night time. Stars were shining brightly at the dark sky, lighting up the whole neighborhood.

Your feet tiptoed towards the door as you twisted the door knob slowly, trying not to make a creek sound that could wake anyone up.

You went outside your room and walked downstairs because you are craving for some noodles for tonight. After you entered the kitchen, you switched the lights on and saw Yukihira standing, his back facing you. Damn his morning hair—

"Hey, Nikumi! It's Yukihira." Yukihira said through the phone that he was holding, he then glance at you as you gave him a small wave, gesturing him that you were going to make food. The male nodded his head and went back to paying attention on his phone call.

"Wh-why do you have my number?!" Nikumi said through the other side of the line just loud enough to deafen Yukihira because his ear was against the phone and also make you hear it.

"Oh, sorry about that. I asked Konishi-san for it."

"S-so why are you calling me?" A muffling sound was heard from the other line, yet you still heard what she said for some reason.

Is this girl always shouting or what? I can hear her from here for the love of god.

Much with your luck, you found a laying cup noodles just beside you. You then grabbed it and waited for Yukihira to glance at you, you kept on waving your hand at him so he can see you in his peripheral vision. The male finally glance at you. You pointed the cup noodles that was on your hand, asking if you could eat it and if he also wants to. The red headed just nodded his head.

"I have to come up with a new karaage dish pronto. I'm back home right now. Do you think you can come over and help?" Yukihira asked.

"Come over? To your home?" 

"Yah, Nikumi don't start thinking about naughty things with my love." You jokingly thought, suddenly imagining those things. You shook your head and pushed the thoughts away.

"Did you already have vacation plans?" Yukihira asked the girl again.

"W-Well, I guess I gotta bail you out, don't I? I'm super busy, but I'll come. I'm busy, but I guess I could make it! It's not like I have a choice, do I?" Ikumi replied. You tried to control your laugh.

"Pfft- what a tsundere. Why can't she just tell the truth." You told yourself.

"Hey if you're busy, I can ask someone else." Yukihira told her, after noticing that she was always saying the word busy.

"I said I'd come, Didn't I?!" Ikumi shouted through the phone, making the poor male distance his phone from his ear making you let out a loud laugh as you instantly covered it with your hand, that you forgot that was smelling like the noodle's powder, which made you sneeze two times because of it.

"You also asked for Nikumi's help, hmm?" You asked the male who went towards your direction as he sat in front of you. His head resting on the palm of his hand, looking at you with adoration.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about the karaage when I remembered that she's the meat master." Yukihira mumbled and chuckled softly. You then gave him the cup of noodles that you prepared for him also. You sat in front of him as you slurped the noodles.

"Don't you think your friends would look for you or anything? Nakiri does need her chef." He asked, his eyes just staring at somewhere else as he ate. He was so hyper and almost out of control at the camp, but at home, he feels so calm and even prone to simple distractions.

"They won't. And I told Erina beforehand." You replied.

"Maybe the only reason you're asking this is because you find Nakiri astonishing." You remarked cheesily, biting the bottom of you lip to stifle in a laugh when he started to cough—well more of choke which you did nothing for it.

Yukihira looked up and shook his head, his hands in the air as defense. He was really defensive about his feeling which you had always noticed. Yeah, he's cute and a red head, but only Karma can pull that look off. 

Maybe when I accidentally kill myself I'll get sent to a universe or game that I'm a princess and Karma is my fiancé. 

"Her and her stubbornness? No. I wouldn't even date her." He defended, taking the chopsticks that were on the table that had already been stained with the soup.

"She's as stubborn as a kid."

"But so am I." Yukihira started to blush harder in embarrassment, trying to find a way to change the topic and move on.

"So you really like Erina, hm?"

He stood up, his chair falling down.

"I-I'll get more salt for my noodles." He announced, walking to the kitchen to fetch what he needed. But doesn't noodles—

You just shrugged and let him be. Even from the back, you could spot the redness in his ears. You smiled before taking in another bite from the noodles you held up with your chopsticks.

"Ah, teens this days..."

[ Special tag::
hallunii  <3 ]

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

418K 15.7K 101
A girl, brought by Nakamura Azami into the world of culinary, a girl who can tell by her unique eyes the flavor of any palate, however she herself do...
14.8K 447 16
"𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕤...𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕠." 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘂...
114K 2K 35
A SnS Fanfic, and a little bit of crossover, unpredictable plot twist, treat with cautions. 🇷 🇦 🇳 🇰 : #➂ʳᵈ ⁱⁿ ᴋᵒʲⁱʳᵒ #➇ ⁱⁿ ᴡᵃᵗᵗʸᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜ #➀➅ ⁱⁿ sʰ...
12.4K 181 15
Here are some Oneshots for the Anime/Manga called Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma. Hope you all enjoy them. :)