RED VELVET [SEULRENE] - Short...

By eriseulrene23

Just a short story collections of SeulRene yeeett❣️ exciting..... More

A/N
The Gift - part 1
The Gift - part 2
The Gift - part 3
The Gift - finale
Hello?
The way I love you - part 1
The way I love you - part 2
The way I love you - finale
My Epilogue 2
My Epilogue 2.1
My Epilogue 2.2
My Epilogue 2.3
My Epilogue 3
Our Time - part one

My Epilogue

950 34 24
By eriseulrene23

Where did it all go wrong?
Was it me who gone wrong or was it you?

Where did all that smiles and laughs we've shared?
locked up in your arms, that warm feeling
your smiles, that I'd been falling to

I've been going back too much lately
when time stood still and I had you

If this was a movie, I wish
I can replay everything
when I first met you, when you first smile at me
when I hold your  hands and walk together in the streets
when you said "Nothing's gonna change, its always you"
I just want it back the way it was before
but maybe you were my prologue and not my epilogue. 

"Breaking news, the famous author Kang Seulgi, who just releases her new book entitled Cruel Summer. People who have been waiting for this has been lining in book stores. It just said that it has almost a half million sales. The entertainment just announce that the author will have its fanmeeting in next week, date have not been confirmed yet."

"Woah unnie, Seulgi unnie is a big time now, I should call her" Yeri said while watching the TV.

"Yah! Don't call her, you're just wasting her time" Irene said to her sister, and continue to work, Yeri visited her sister to know what she's been feeling about this news, but she was disappointed because Irene didn't mind at all.

"Now you're married, you are forgetting Seulgi unnie" Yeri smirk

"Shut it, its been three years Yeri, everything has change and I already move on"

"Seulgi still not though"

"How can you say it? You, you've been meeting her?!"

"Huh? No... I can tell hehe"

"Leave now, I still have meeting" Irene glared at her sister who teasing her with Seulgi.

"Yeri, I am married, I am happy, I think you should be the one who needs to move on" Irene said and sit beside Yeri

"I just can't, Seulgi unnie has been there with me, she was like my sister too, and now I can't even contact her" Yeri said and Irene was just being silent while tapping her sister's back.

"Unnie, will you buy her book?"

"No, I don't read her books" Irene coldly said and leave her office. Yeri frowns while watching the tv.

Irene was walking in the hallway and all her employees where all busy looking at their phones.

"What is this?" She said and they all stop. She gets a phone from employee, and it was watching the news about Seulgi.

"Why do you keep bugging me?" she thought and give back the phone, she walk away silently and her employees breathed..

"Hi hon" Irene greeted Wendy, who was busy signing the papers.

"oh you're here, what's with that face?" Wendy was worried, Irene was frowning.

"This is nothing" Irene tried to smile to reassure her wife.

"You must heard it" Wendy said

"About what?"

"Seulgi" Wendy look at Irene, who tries to look away from her eyes.

"I heard it, she is doing well now"

"You're right" Wendy chuckled

-

after a week.......

-

A lot of fans waiting for Seulgi to come out.

"Yah Seulgi, why are you not coming out!" Joy yell at her

"I'm nervous, it's been three years since I've done this" Seulgi said, her hands were trembling.

"Aigoo this bear, ahh hurry up! Don't worry I'm here" Joy assured her bestfriend and Seulgi let out a sigh and walk towards the stage.

"Please welcome, Kang Seulgi!!" The emcee exclaimed and the fans starts yelling.

"KANG SEULGI!!!"

"PLEASE MARRY ME!!!"

"I LOVE YOU KANG SEULGI"

"I MISS YOU!!"

Seulgi who was already at the stage, wave her hands and smile at the camera. The screams by the fans make her smile and the nervousness she felt was gone. 

She sit on the chair and also the emcee start to questioned her.

"Its been a long time" The emcee said

"Yes, its been a long time, three years?"

"Your new book has already a million sales, and it was no.1 best selling book"

"Thank you so much, I never expected this, I thought the fans already leave me, I was gone for three years and here I am continuing my passion, and meeting my fans like this"

The fans screams.

"unnie!!UNNIEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Yeri yells running to her unnie's office.

"What is it again?" Irene who was on her limit just hold herself.

Yeri quickly open the tv to watch Seulgi.

"Yah!!" Irene yell at her but Yeri stop her and make her watch.

"I heard this book was for someone"

"Oh, the fans stalked a lot" Seulgi chuckled

"So it was for someone"

"Well..yes??" Seulgi smiled. Irene glaref at Yeri to turn off the tv but she just teased her unnie.

"What is the story all about?"

"This book, tells a man who was very deeply in love with this woman, they have a lot gone through obstacles but they stayed together, and when the time came, the man wants to ask the woman to marry her but ended with a break up"

"Why?"

"I'll stop there" Seulgi said and laugh.

"Ohh, not adding a spoiler ha"

"The fans must have read it already"

"And they were asking if there will be a book 2?"

"Maybe?" Seulgi chuckled and The fans scream because they want to have a book 2.

"What do you think unnie?" Yeri ask Irene who was also watching..

"I don't know don't ask me" Irene rolled her eyes.

"Ahh this must be so special, that you've right this for her" The emcee ask

"Very special, but our story already ended" Seulgi said and the fans got hurt.

"THEN MARRY ME!!" one of the fans suddenly yell and it make Seulgi laugh.

"Should I?" She was teasing her fan.

"She always flirt" Irene mumbled

"Don't be jealous unnie, "our story has ended"" Yeri imitated Seulgi and Irene throw a crumbled paper to her

The fanmeeting ended well, Seulgi and Joy went to Seulgi's condo.

"Yah, you did well" Joy said and get a food in the fridge

"How very nice of you, getting a food after a simple compliment" Seulgi smirk and open the door of the balcony, and fresh air enters.

"Do you think she watch it? or she read your book, it was all about her" Joy said and watch a movie.

"I don't know, she is happily married now while me, still tormenting myself"

Flashback

"Are you gonna buy this?"

"How much it is?"

"6 million won"

"6 million won? then I'll buy it"

"Yes, please wait a minute" Seulgi who was buying a ring for Irene. Their relationship is almost 5 years, Seulgi already wants to marry her. She asks Irene to meet her, where they first met.

"Irene, you arrived early" Seulgi said and saw Irene's reaction, she wasn't happy.

"Why? I there something wrong?"

"Seulgi, let's end this"

"end what?"

"Let's break up"

"Yah, you're not kidding right?  You al-"

"I mean it" Irene stared at Seulgi and she was serious.

"Why? Why are you doing this?"

"I.... I'll be marrying someone"

"Did your parents force you again? I'll talk to them"

"I love her" Seulgi stop and felt like she was stab in the back, and in the heart a multiple times.

"what? What ....did you say?"

"I.. I love her" Seulgi tears start falling down.

"When?"

"We... we are almost a year" After hearing that, Seulgi step backwards "Why? Did you cheat? We were fine! How? How can you do this?"

"Mom, arrange me to her and I denied, but she ask me to go out with her sometimes to see that she is kind"

"And you agree? what about me? what about us?"

"I'm sorry"

"Is that the only thing you can say? You're sorry?"

"Let's not see each other again" Irene coldy said and left. Seulgi who was crying look at the ring.

"What the meaning of this when I don't have you" she wants to throw the ring but she can't.

Somehow, she can't stop Irene from leaving, she felt like she stuck and can't move on. She was there standing still, waiting for Irene to come back.

End of Flashback.

"Come on Seul, you already done enough for her, its time for you to do want you want!" Joy exclaimed

"The things I want to do? There's nothing, I felt like I'm living like an empty person, longing for someone to fill this up" Seulgi said and went to her room. Joy can't go to her bestfriend and just let out a sigh.

"What will I do to you" Joy said.

Irene went home first, she just walk in the streets. She got a call from Wendy.

"Hon, did you go home already?"

"Yes, I just walk home"

"Where are you? I'll be picking you"

"Don't bother, I'm fine, I know you still have schedule, don't worry"

"Okay, I love you"

"I love you too."

Irene suddenly remembers Seulgi when she go home walking alone.

Flashback

"Hello?"

"Yah! Irene, where are you? Are you walking again? Where are you? I'll pick you up".

"Don't, I can go home by myself"

"There you go again, look behind"

Irene look behind and saw Seulgi standing there. They both end the call.

"I told you I'm fine"

"It's not fine for me though" Seulgi smirk and hold Irene's hand and they walk together.

End of flashback.

"Aish.. Why are you even thinking", Irene said, she stop in the book store and went inside.

She saw the book of Seulgi, and opened it.

ARE YOU DOING WELL?

It was on the first page, she almost teared up and quickly close the book.

I'm not reading this.

(Few seconds later)

"How much is this?" Irene ask

"3,000 won"

Irene stop near the Han River to read the book.

"I can't believe I'm doing these" she mumbled, she quickly open the book.

I hold your hand for the first time. It was the feeling I've never want to let go. It was tight, we walk down the streets, the air was cold, I gave you my coat and you gave me your smile.

Then while walking I thought of this.

What if, we suddenly let go of everything? Then will I lost everything? What if, this hand I'm holding now, holds someone else. Can I bear it? What if this smile of yours, was saw by someone else. Then will I lost you?

That was first time I felt scared. I hold it tightly, and I think positively.

This hand I'm holding will be the hand I'll be walking until forever.

While reading the book, she got a text from Yeri.

"Unnie? Why aren't you coming home? Wendy unnie is worried"

"Aish, I forgot" Irene quickly stand up and tries to call Yeri.

"Oh Yeri, I'm coming home"

"Unnie, where are you?"

"I'll be h-" Irene bump into someone and her phone fell.

"Unnie?...unnie??" She quickly pick up the phone.

"I'll be home" and ended the call.

She finds the book, it was holding by someone. The person was covered with a hoodie and a mask, she got scared.

"I'm sorry, my book?" She bows and the person give the book to her.

"Wait a minute" the person hold her hand and quickly remove it.

"Irene-ssi" The person removes her hoodie and mask.

"Irene"

Irene steps backwards, she can't believe what she saw. The person she shouldn't be seeing.

Seulgi.

We met again, but we go back to being strangers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 835 35
Can I? A story of two people adjusting to what is expected of them?
131K 2K 26
if red velvet got another member (again)
38.8K 1.3K 30
"I love you. Only you. I would always wait for you. I don't care how many generations that will pass. 'Til I see you again. That's how much I love yo...
13K 590 20
Through Amy. A story of two women, who found instant connection with each other through a little kid's presence.