KNY ONESHOTS! (Fem Reader)

נכתב על ידי szhaynee

Just all about the characters of Kimetsuu because I'm really hooked up with the story so.. yeah! Have fun rea... עוד

ONESHOT REQUEST PAGE! (OPEN)
Giyuu (Angst)
Kyojuro (Fluff)
Sanemi (Angst)
Inosuke (Fluff)
Obanai (Fluff)
Akaza (Angst)
Mitsuri (Fluff)
Ubuyashiki (Angst)
Giyuu (Fluff)
Genya (Angst)
Tamayo (Fluff)
Sabito (Fluff)
YAY!
Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 1 (Angst)
Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 2 (Angst)
Uzui (Fluff)
Obanai (Angst)
Ubuyashiki (Angst)
Obanai (Angst)
just a quick update!
Guess who's back?

Kokushibo (Fluff)

5K 81 202
נכתב על ידי szhaynee

Alone in the woods, trying to remember where's the exit to find your way home since it's getting late.

You don't want to wander here since the forest is where the demons are usually waiting for another victim.

"Oh God," you're frantically pacing back and forth, looking around to see a village in the distance, still holding onto that hope that you'll escape here in a minute.

You're confused if this is a real forest or a labyrith that has no exits, automatically glued shut if someone enters.

You didn't even know how you got into this situation, you just want to relax here just to see your village from here in front of the forest but here you are, lost in the deep woods and can't see nothing but tall trees as the cloudy sky threatens to rain hard.

Since you're the only one here---or so you thought, it was really quiet and the bugs scattered around was the only thing you hear with the dried leaves on the ground as you step on it.

Making you more aware with your surrounding as you observing the noises and the dark and scary atmosphere.

"H-huh?!" As fast as lightning, you turn your head at the back as you heard another footstep because of the dried leaves laying around before gripping tightly in your Kimono when you saw nothing but air flowing in the specific spot not far away from where you were standing.

"Hello? I-is someone there..?"

Backing away slowly, you felt the air was cold as the first snowfall in winter. Too occupied with what just happened, another fast and rushed steps is what happened next making you shake in fear and you can even hear your own heartbeats as the footsteps are getting louder and getting close.

Nothing comes to your mind but the strong sense of danger, and fright. Thinking that a demon spotted you and making you his meal for the entire night.

Run! That's all you can do right now!

Don't stop until you find your way home!

As what your mind told you, you hurriedly run as fast as you can, not looking back or it might scare you more. Your lips are quivering and your body starts to sweat since you're running with a kimono on. There's no special occassion but you want to wear it because you're in a good mood earlier.

But not right now as you're trying to escape from the creature that you're not even know if it's truly a demon or just an animal approaching you.

Screaming at the top of your lungs as you heard the loud steps coming closer, faster than before.

Trying to look back but as soon as you turn your head, your body bumped into a hard object, making you sit on the ground.

"Ow..." How can you carelessly bump into a tree when even before you turn your head around, there's nothing for you to bump into. Unless...

Widening your eyes, you slowly turn your head upwards to see this tall man with his long hair, red scars in his face while staring at you with his... six wide eyes.

"Who are you?!" You asked the man with full of terror in your voice as you crawl back to get away from this scary man holding his sword in his left hand.

Just seeing the sword alone, you think that he may be one of the Demon Slayer who came here to protect you.

Calming yourself as you just stared at his figure as he do the same. Doing nothing than just stare back at you, carefully examining you if you're hurt or not.

"I-I see you also have that sword. I'm sorry for my rude behavior,"

"I'm glad you came, I was really terrified that the demon's about to devour me an--"

You cut your own words as you look back. There's nothing behind you than the tall trees that you just passed by... Not even a mere shadow.

You just laugh it off  before looking at him. Up until now it makes you feel uncomfortable of how he's looking at you. It has been a minute or more but all he did was to look at you.

"Hehe... I think you scared the demon and ran away..."

"Did I scare you too?" You froze as soon as you heard what he said. I mean, who will not be scared when you see a six eyed man in the middle of the woods?

And he is tall as the roof in your house.

Avoiding his eyes like that won't change the anything while your feet plays the dried leaves and destroying it before looking down, hands behind the back.

"Well at first because I didn't expect you to just pop out of nowhere but!"

You come closer to him and you flash your sweet and innocent smile in front of him as you take a hold of the hem of his haori, making him startled at your little move.

"I sense that you're not a dangerous person! You're here to save me and I'm thankful for that!"

He felt his face became warm, the beat of his heart suddenly change into rapid thumps which makes him knot his forehead in confusion. For being alive in ages he almost forgot how to deal with you, a mortal whose as innocent as a child and its making him more difficult to understand why you're acting this way.

Don't you knew him? Recognized? The most powerful, rank 1 upper moon is in front of you. In just one second once he unseathed his sword you will no longer be alive.

If he wants you to be dead.

But just by looking at you, the longer he stares at you, the more you intrigues him and making him want to spare your life... for a moment.

He finds you amusing since you didn't know him at all so he plans out that if you recognized him, he will surely kill you with no hesitance.

"Oh by the way, my name's (Y/N)! How rude of me not saying that earlier."

You handed out your hands to him while he just stare at it. He doesn't know what to do, are you about to do something? Attack him? Are you some type of sorcerer? Do you want his haori?

And that gave him an idea. Since the last one he thought was decent enough for him to believe, he first took off the belt and as he's about to remove his haori too, your face became red and you closed your eyes using your own two hands.

"H-hey what are you doing?!"

That made him stop from what he's about to do as he looks at you with confusion.

"You're placing your hand in front of my haori so I thought you want it,"

After he said those kind of dumb words, you didn't hold back yourself as you laugh at him as loud as you can and it makes him more confused than ever.

It's like one of your friends tripped while walking and you have to laugh at hem before helping them out.

"What I mean is I'm handing my hand out for a handshake! Just like when two people introducing themselves! Don't you know that?"

He finally remembers what you meant by that so he aggresively take your hand in front of him and he didn't think twice to take it with gentleness while making an eye contact with you.

An intense one.

"Mine's Tsugikuni..."

Knowing that how close you two are right now makes your face redder like a tomato because he's like a child who just learn a few things that interests them. We all know how a kid act when they learned something, right?

"And come, I want you to show something." He said with a little excitement coming out of his voice. He might not notice how unguarded he is right now, but being with you makes him want to know what you know in this world.

Since you intruiged him, he might never want to let go of you.

-----

Not the best but I might write a part two for his one. Let me know what you think!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.7K 21
Various Demon Slayer Characters x Reader Caution : there are no choices on whom you'll end up with, ya'll are just gonna have to figure that out.
106K 2.6K 15
I'm such a simp for demon slayer characters (RIP 85% of them) but no one dies! Generic? Maybe. Boring? Eh. Sickly sweet and romantic? Hell yeah. Get...
57.7K 1.1K 28
(end) my writing gets better in the newer chapters tbh.
872K 19.2K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...