Spencer Reid One Shots

By baubaddie1013

Spencer Reid x reader one shots. A collection of smut, angst, and fluff. More

Thunder (fluff/smut)
Babysitting (fluff)
Pregnancy (angst/fluff)
And They Were Roomates (fluff/smut)
Brownies (fluff)
Cuddles (fluff)
Soft Spot (fluff)

Family Emergency (angst/fluff)

4.9K 78 16
By baubaddie1013

Spencer's POV
This case has been absolutely grueling the team and I have been in New York for almost a week now with no new leads. All I want to do is get home to my girlfriend and 7 month old daughter.

The team of course doesn't know about them, I wanted to wait for the right time and of course with the whole Maeve situation I'm kinda nervous to introduce them to all the dangers that come with being an FBI agent.

I'm currently still working on the geographical profile when I hear my phone start to ring. I grab it out of my pocket and see y/n's name flashing across the screen and it brings a big smile to my face.

I haven't been able to talk to them much this week since it's been hard to get alone time since I'm sharing a room with Morgan, but I click the answer button and I hear crying on the other side of the line. I stand up quick out of my chair.

"Hey, Hey y/n, what's wrong? Baby talk to me?" I asked frantically worried that something had happened to them.

"S-Spence, I'm sorry." She cried into the phone.

"Hey, calm down just tell me what's wrong." I said trying to act calm despite the growing pit in my stomach.

"Y-you need to come home Alex, she had a seizure, we're at the hospital right now and there running a bunch of tests. I know your on a case Spence but we need you." I felt a few tears slip down my face, they were more important than any case I could be working on.

"Hey, you guys are way more important than this job I'll be there soon. Y/n everything's gonna be okay. I love you both."

"I love you too Spence, please hurry, I can't be here alone." She cried

"I will." I said and ended the call. Well I guess the secrets gonna be out about my family but in this moment I could really care less.

I frantically opened the door to the conference room and everyone looked at me with shocked expressions on there faces due to my red snd puffy eyes.

"Reid what's up?"  Derek questioned with his eyebrows furrowed

"I-I need to go back to D.C., I'll explain everything when you guys get back but, it's a family emergency." I stuttered out while trying to hold back tears.

They all looked super concerned, I didn't really want to mention the daughter part yet because of her current conditions. But I think it's time they meet once she's better.

"Of course, Reid we will be fine here go be with your family." Hotch said and I ran out of the police station and got to the airport as fast as I could.

I found the soonest flight to D.C which thankfully was only 20 minutes away when I got there.

I boarded the flight and sat in the seat and anxiety flooded through my body with every passing second.

———
2 hours later I'm running through the airport rushing outside to get a taxi.

Now, normally I would never take a taxi because of the one case we had that an unsub was using a taxi to lure his victims. But that was the last thought that was crossing my mind right now and I hopped in the back seat of the car.

The ride to the hospital felt so long, every possible scenario was crossing my mind as to what could have happened to my daughter.

When the taxi pulled up outside the hospital, I handed him cash for the drive and quickly got out. I ran into the hospital straight to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm here for my daughter Alex Reid."

"Okay she's in room 203." The receptionist said and I quickly walked to the elevator.

When I got in I pressed the button for floor two and waited patiently for the elevator to arrive.

I stepped out and scanned the hallways looking for room 203. Once my eyes landed it on it I went right over to it practically barging in the room.

The sight made me smile, Alex was laying in the crib on her back giggling as her mother was talking to her.

"Spence," y/n whispered and I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her tightly.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here. I'm gonna take time off of work so I can spend more time with you guys."

"No Spencer you don't have too"

"Yes I do, you two are the most important people in my life and I want to be there for you. Anyways what did the doctors say?"

"She's gonna be fine she just had a high fever, they gave her some medicine, and her fevers been going down. They said we can go home in an hour."

"That's good, I love you both." I said as I pressed a kiss to y/n's forehead.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket snd my guess is that's it's Hotch, I'm sure there all confused that I just left without an explanation. So, I took my phone out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hey Hotch, What's up?"

"We finished the case we will be back at Quantico in an hour. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, yeah everything's good I'll meet you guys at the office I want to introduce you to someone."

"Okay then, see you there." I hung up the phone, I think it's time to introduce the team to y/n and Alex. I've been with y/n for over 3 years and they've been pushing me harder lately to go out and date.

"Y/n, I think it's time that you guys meet my team."

"Really? Are you sure?" Her face lit up when I asked her. She's always wanted to meet them, I always talk about them and I know they will love her.

"Of course love, they're gonna love you guys." I murmur before pressing a chaste kiss to her lips.

————
Alex got released and we're just pulling up to Quantico. I know the team will love them, but I can't help my growing nerves. My hand were gripping the steering wheel so tight that my knuckles were turning white. Y/n placed a hand on my thigh and gave me a reassuring squeeze.

"Spence, we don't have to do this today."

"I want to. I'm just nervous." She gave me a small smile. God her smile always made butterflies dance in my stomach. Even after being together for so long, my love for her grows everyday.

When I pull into the parking spot Y/n and I get out of the car. I open the back door and grab Alex's car seat before walking around to the other side and use my other hand to interlock my fingers with Y/n's.

I lead us into the building and into the elevator. I press button number 6 and wait for the elevator to bring us up to the BAU floor.

When we step out I can see me team just sitting at their desks. It's now or never.

Y/n gives my hand a reassuring squeeze as we enter the bullpen. As soon as the door closes the teams heads shoot up and they all look directly at me and Y/n. I give them all a small smile despite the growing anxiety within me.

"Spencer, who's this?" Derek questions with a shocked expression on his face as everyone comes over to us.

"This is y/n, my girlfriend and our daughter Alex." The looks on all their faces were priceless. I don't think they thought I had it in me to get a beautiful girlfriend let alone have a child. Y/n waved at them and had a large smile on her face as she was taking Alex out of her car seat.

"It's so nice to finally meet you guys, Spencer's told me so much about you."

"What? Spencer why didn't you tell us?"Emily asks shocked.

"Pretty Boy, I can't believe you have a daughter and a girlfriend and didn't tell us."

"I was scared after what happened with Maeve, these two are my entire world and I couldn't risk anything. But I thought it was time you guys met them." They all went around making introductions and talking to y/n and holding Alex who smiled brightly at her aunts and uncles.

I heard the familiar clack of Penelope's heels and I know she's gonna be mad I didn't call her about Alex. She was the only one on the team who knows because she is y/n's best friend and the one who introduced us to each other.

"Y/n Y/l/n, Spencer Reid, why didn't you tell me you were bringing in my beautiful goddaughter."Penelope yelled jokingly through the bullpen.

"Wait babygirl you knew?" Derek questioned.

"Of course, I knew I'm the one who introduced Spencer to y/n" Garcia said as she grabbed Alex from y/n's arms and Alex smiled brightly at her godmother.

"Well Spence, I never saw this coming, But I'm happy that your happy and now Henry has a cousin to play with when they get older." JJ said "Can I hold her?"

"Of course," Y/n said.

"Why don't you guys come over for dinner tomorrow so you can get to know y/n and Alex more." I said and all their faces lit up, which made me happy that they were so interested to get to know my daughter. I shouldn't have kept them from each other for so long but they know now and that's what matters.

I looked over across the bullpen to see Hotch standing outside his office smiling. I'm glad that my daughter will now have some of the most important people in my life in her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 18.4K 146
fluffy, smutty, Oneshots of the adorable spencer reid enjoy request open for now
379K 4.9K 29
a collection of spencer reid/reader oneshots
24.3K 243 19
This is a whole bunch of one shot stories of Spencer Reid x fem reader! I'll be doing Requests but probably a lot of them will be thoughts from my...
33.1K 530 11
Derek Morgan based One Shots.