Sofia LaRusso X Robby Keene

By storiesbaddie

Sofia LaRusso has to move in with her father. She isn't really the perfect girl. What happens when she meets... More

1 | Sofia with an 'F'
2 | GREEK yoghurt
3 | Guns 'n' Roses
4 | All Valley Tournament
5 | beach club
6 | zombie apocalypse
7 | best friend advice
8 | poisoned lunch
9 | ruining dates with roller
10 | party kiss
12 | bloody hospitals, bloody runaways
13| tweedledumb and tweedledumbass
14| Arrests flashbacks
15| Feelings out
16| Shut up and fight
17| Probation office
18| cheating sets you free
19| Cobras at the Zoo
20| Christmas catastrophe
21| Numbness, and deals
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ***
22 | goldilocks
23 | Kenny Boy
24 | Serpentine Belt
25 | Drive-In
26 | Switzerland picked a side
27 | Masculine Toxicity
28| five emotions
29 | Killer prom
30| ninja turtle competition

11 | falling down the rail

3.8K 73 11
By storiesbaddie

Chapter 11: falling down the rail

School. God summer passed by so fast. And i have to go to school now. i get ready putting on some knee ripped black jeans with my Def Leppard shirt and my black converse. I add my dark yellow and purple flannel and go downstairs. 

I sit by the breakfast table, everyone is silent, "So, are you all just gonna stay quiet like this, or say something?" I ask annoyed by the silence. No one responds so i sigh and eat my cereals. 

I finish and sit on the sofa waiting for my ride, I don't really know how i'm supposed to go to school. I think Daniel wants to drop Sam off to school so i have no other choice but to stick around.

We go inside the BMW SUV and I sit in the backseat not really wanting to get in with the tense, awkward, air i've been breathing in since the party. 

Daniel drops up right in front of the school and Sam complains about it, "Seriously? Right in front?" 

"If you want to drive your car, you're gonna have to tell me what happened." he says.

"I already told you I'm sorry. if I could go back and change things I would." she said and opened the door.

"Don't be so hard on her, she was just scared to come to y'all. You know?" I say and opened the back door leaving. I get inside the school and Sam shows me to my locker and gives me my timetable.

"I'm sorry about the whole thing." I tell her.

"Don't worry about it." Sam assured me and I go to my locker. I see from a distance Robby coming to her and they kiss. I shudder in disgust and walk to my first class. Math. 

I get inside the class and find Miguel. I sit besides him and we start talking. 

The lesson goes by quickly until the, apparently, daily voice welcome on the inter phone happens. We hear the girl align complain and then a little high pitched noise that hurts my ears and then Tory's voice comes in, "Sam LaRusso, you know what you did. You're dead. I'm coming for you bitch."

I look at Miguel and we both start packing our stuff and then the bell rings. We both get out of the class as fast as we can and run to the main hall where we find a bunch of people forming a huddle around Sam and Tory. 

"Tory you don't have to do this!" Miguel yells.

Tory looks at Miguel and then smiles, "I have to." she gets into fighting position and i back away. I'm neutral in this. I don't have a side. I'm not fighting anyone. 

Robby comes out of nowhere and just as Sam and Tory start fighting, Robby and Miguel look at each other and run towards each other. I drop my bag to the floor when Hawk yells, "NO MERCYY!" everyone starts fighting. Miyagi-do vs Cobra Kai. Or Cobra Kai vs Miyagi-do. 

One of the Cobra Kais tries to hit me but I dodge it, "Look i don't want to hurt you okay. I'm not even on anyones side." I say but that doesn't stop him he continues trying to hit me. 

So I smile and do a little spin and kick him in the face. "Felt good. Bring it on baby!" I say adrenaline rushing in my blood to my brain. 

Just as I'm walking forward to punch someone I feel someone kick me on my back and my breath gets caught in my lungs and I cough a little I turn around to find Aisha. 

I smile like a psychopath and then punch her, she punches me back and my lip starts bleeding. With my hand I touch the blood and then smile, "You asked for it." I run towards her and find two people fighting on the way one of them is crouched a little I jump on their back and then jump from it I double knee Aisha who falls on the floor with my legs around her neck and just as she hits the floor I do a forward roll and then stand up once i see her not standing up.

I look around proudly and run to where Tory and Sam are. Someone tries to hit me from behind but I dodge it and instead they land by the lockers, I run towards Sam and Tory. I notice Tory choking Sam and then I slide on the floor kicking Tory's legs off the floor. She slips and falls and I stand up, "Thanks." Sam says catching her breath while standing up and I nod. I look around for Robby and Miguel and I see them fighting while going up the stairs. 

I go up the stairs and try to stop them, "Stop it! Oh my god stop it!" I yell but none of them will listen to me.

Suddenly someone catches me from behind and punches me in the face, my nose starts bleeding and I start punching him as well. We go on fighting like this for a couple minutes until I notice Sam and Tory are by the stairs fighting while Robby and Miguel are up the stairs now on the second floor. 

I hold onto the rail and jump wrapping my legs around the guy's neck and pull him towards me, his face hits the rail and i lose my balance and my legs tangle from the second floor. I feel too weak to pull myself up. 

I look down to see if the first floor is far from where I am. It's not that far. I jump off and land on the first floor, I do a little roll over so my landing isn't bad, and when I stand up I grab Tory's hair and pull her off Sam who's having trouble fighting back. 

"It's Sofia Bitch." I say. OK 'it's Britney bitch' sounds better but hey.

Tory laughs and swings us around she hits me and that's when I notice she has a spiky bracelet before I can dodge it she hits my arm and the bracelet cuts through my skin. The cut isn't deep but gets me angry. I double punch her and kick her in the chest. I push her onto Sam and Sam fights with her. I quickly catch my breath I have blood in my hair, i ignore it and go back up the stairs. 

I find Miguel and Robby fighting with a bunch of people watching and filming them.

I get in between them and say, "Stop it! Just stop it!" 

"Move Sofia." Robby says, "Sof please move." Miguel tells me.

I sigh, "I'm not gonna let the pair of you fight each other till death." I say 

"Scared I hurt your best friend?" Robby says.

I do a double turn and stare at Robby bewildered, I scoff and say, "Are you fucking kidding me?" 

Everyone starts yelling, "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" and just as I'm about to say something else someone comes to me and jumps on my back. I fall but quickly stand back up and kick them. 

"Who said you could touch me?" I say and punch him in the face. 

I turn around and find Robby and Miguel still fighting all the while throwing insults at each other.

"That's for taking advantage of Sam." Robby says angrily.

Advantage?

"I would never!" Miguel defends himself.

I'm a witness. I know what happen. I should make it clear that no one took advantage of anyone. And that the kiss was literally mutual. But i can't. All I can do is watch them. I watch them fight without saying another word. Nothin i can say will make them stop fighting. 

They both like Sam so much it's making them hate each other. All of this is because of Sam. 

Suddenly Robby is laying on his stomach on the floor and Miguel is holding his arm up, "Miguel! Stop! Both of you just stop! You don't hate each other!" I say trying to convey what I was thinking except it doesn't make sense once said out loud. 

Miguel closes his eyes, as if thinking about what to do. Miguel has fought learning to give no mercy. But no mercy means hurting the other person, really bad. Next thing I know he whispers something like, "Sorry." and let's go off Robby. He stands up and Robby stands up quickly breathing heavily.

I sigh, relieved that this is finally all over. 

Just as I think it's over Robby stands up and angrily runs towards Miguel. I spoke too fast. Why isn't Miguel trying to stop him? Why isn't he trying to dodge it either? Robby runs towards him and does a double spin in the air and kicks Miguel on his chest, so hard that...

Miguel falls.

Over the rail.

Everything happens too fast for me to process it. Robby and I both run towards the staircase rail and watch as Miguel falls from the second floor screaming. 

Oh my god. What is happening?

Robby looks at Sam who's on the floor and just as Miguel hits the floor she mouths, "Robby what did you do?" Everything goes back to normal speed, if not too fast, and I turn to face Robby.

"Run! Police is gonna come and arrest you. You could go to juvie! Run." I tell him.

"Where to?" he asks panicking.

"Grab a car at the dealership, I'll call you from a payphone. Run and don't look back." i say and he nods. He runs away and I quickly go downstairs where Miguel is. I skip several stairs and fall besides Miguel. 

Tears start to fall down my cheeks uncontrollably, "Miguel! Miguel!" I say and a police officer asks for an ambulance and I look at him, "is he gonna be okay?" I ask shaking.

The officer ignores me and I grab my phone, I call Miguel's house and his mom answers, "Hello?"

I start crying uncontrollably and my voice breaks, "Mrs Diaz,"

"Sofia? What's wrong?" she asks.

"T-there was a f-fight at s-school. And M-Miguel f-fell off the s-second floor." I say and I hear her breath stop, "They just called an ambulance. I'm sorry." I say.

"I'm going to hospital now. Sofia call your parents." she says and hangs up. 

I look around me and look at Sam's bleeding arm. This isn't possibly happening now. No. Not now. I have to call Robby. Payphone. My breathing starts to get heavy and go faster. I turn around and run away. I don't know where but I run. 

---------------------------------------------------

2 chapters a day? I'm on a roll ! I'm also on online school today ... that's why ...

Finally got to write this chapter, and it's about to get interesting !!

share, comment, vote, and follow me for more:)

We're almost at 1k read guys ! and over 40 votes in total! and I want to thank all of you for voting and reading this story, it means the world, your lovely comments have also inspired me to write and upload everyday. 

Follow me if you want me to dedicate the next chapter to you ;) 

next chapter coming out soon :)

spread positivity!

xx <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 60 23
In which Robby and Isabella learn to love during a karate rivalry in the valley. Dating the kid of your dad's karate rival can't be too bad right? ...
12.8K 384 27
The girl who was in a bad space starts to hang out with a girl who had a not so great reputation when it came to the West Valley High status. (...
5.1K 149 26
AUG. 2015~ MARCH 2016 WARNING: Super clichΓ© and I made this when I was 15, don't judge. Meet Leah Hunter, straight A student, she's on the school's v...
1K 20 19
Meeting her father for their weekly visits goes south, when he declares he's opening a karate dojo out of thin air, dragging his daughter and the bo...