Secrets (BxB) ✅

Galing kay fAlleN_anGEl_098765

SEQUEL TO CHECKMATE. However, you can read this as a stand-alone spin-off, BUT it will make so much more sens... Higit pa

Author's Note [must read!!]
*meet the characters*
prologue [mature]
*main character aesthetics*
1: duty calls
2: daddy issues
3: consequences
4: broken dreams
5: crushed
6: new boy nightmare
7: it's a whole lot of history
8: when shit hits the fan
9: want to forget
10: as straight as a bendy ruler
11: it's not what you think
12: going out
13: operation rainbow
14: the Oli experience
15: drunken kisses
16: truths uncovered
*character interview*
17: life isn't a fairtytale
18: broken in so many places
19: hiding
20: momentary hope
21: repercussions
22: stay alive
23: heart to heart
24: reunited
25: mine
26: touch me [mature]
27: welcome home
28: birthday celebration
epilogue [semi-mature]

29: love [mature]

5.7K 183 195
Galing kay fAlleN_anGEl_098765

A/N: just a sexy pic of Mitch to remind y'all how lucky Zedd gets to hit that 😏

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 😘😍❤️

☢️ Warning: this chapter is MATURE. This means GRAPHIC description of male genitalia and bxb action. You have been warned. Skip if not your thing, hold onto your seatbelts if it is. 😉

---

Mitch cont.

Within seconds I'd stripped us both down naked and we were rolling around on Zedd's bed, kissing sloppily as we eagerly rubbed ourselves against each other. I buried my hands in Zedd's thick hair and bucked my hips against his. He wound his legs around my hips, pressing my erection down on his as he threw his head back over his pillows. My lips descended on his exposed neck, sucking and biting and wanting to mark what was mine. The moans that he made made shivers run down my spine. I never got sick of the noises he made when I touched him, or the way his pupils dilated, darkening his eyes with a lustful gaze.

"Zedd," I tore my lips away from him, panting, looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"Mitch," he gasped back in response, his voice more breathless than usual.

"I love you," the words burst from my chest like a pair of freed doves.

I nearly immediately wished I could take them back, unsure whether Zedd was ready to hear my confession. The words seemed to grow and expand, tangibly filling the space between our faces. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to jump out of my chest. I looked away from his face, lungs already tightening in fear of his rejection. Zedd slowly lifted his hand, laying his palm gently against my cheek and turning my face back towards his.

I hesitantly lifted my eyes to his, where his green ones were watching me with thoughtful (and much more sober than previously) expression. The silence felt stifling and I could practically hear my own admission in echo in my ears. I swallowed hard, trying to prevent my eyes from tearing up. Everything was going so well, why did I have to ruin things by bringing in the emotional?

"Mitch," Zedd's soft voice shook me out of my stupor and I flicked my eyes back up to his, "Mitch, why do you look so sad?"

I frowned slightly in confusion. Was I reading this wrong? Was he not about to reject me?

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that," I mumbled.

"Was it a lie?" Zedd's brow wrinkled slightly.

"No," I blurted out, barely daring to look at him.

"Good," he sighed and I looked back up at him so fast my neck cracked, "I love you too."

I gaped at him for a few seconds before a slow smile spread on my face.

"You do?" I breathed.

"I do," he smiled cutely and a moment later my lips were back on his.

"I love you I love you I love you," I repeated like a mantra, feeling unbelievably freer now that I could voice my feelings, my lips forming the words against his mouth, his neck, any part of him my lips could reach.

I held him tightly in my arms, never wanting to let go. My heart was still beating rapidly, mind somewhat dazed that Zedd not only didn't reject me, but felt the same and actually expressed himself.

"Mitch," he moaned, thrusting his hips up against mine in an attempt to remind me of his boner, "I want you tonight."

"You want me?" I repeated dumbly even though I sort of knew what he meant.

"I want you inside me," Zedd mumbled, looking up at me with his heated green eyes.

"I wanted your first time to be when you're sober Zedd," I sighed, trying to resist temptation, "I wanted you to be completely aware and consenting."

"I've sobered up a bit already," Zedd huffed, "And I am completely consenting. I want you. Now."

"So bossy," I chuckled, shaking my head.

"If you don't put your dick inside me, I swear I'll use Mason's dildo," Zedd pouted stubbornly but which really just made him look adorable.

"Hell no," I grumbled, "I told you before, there is no way you are going to be using that thing, not when I am around to pleasure you."

"Exactly, so you better do your job," Zedd smirked up at me.

I shook my head, half entertained by his reasoning, half hesitant about what he was asking me to do. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to make love to him, and I've wanted it for a long time. I just wanted the moment to be perfect. I knew it wasn't going to be easy for Zedd, he'd never had anything except my fingers inside him.

"It's going to hurt," I sighed, still unsure, "And I don't want to hurt you."

"It's my birthday Mitch, and my birthday wish is to have you," Zedd soothed, threading his fingers through my hair, "And I'll be okay, I've already prepped myself."

"What?!" I let out a strangled yelp of surprise.

Zedd grinned naughtily and my heart jumped in my chest at his confession. Could it be true? His eyes didn't leave my face as I slid a hand down his body and between his legs. Zedd spread his legs to give me easier access, his mischievous smirk still on his lips. My fingers found his crack, sliding back to his hole. I pressed two fingers to the moist entrance and found it gaping, my fingers sliding in with no resistance.

"Holy shit," I gasped, "You actually prepped yourself for this? When?!"

"Maybe. It's what I wanted for my birthday night," Zedd flushed in embarrassment, "I did it last time I went to the bathroom."

"Omg that's why you took so long," I gaped, still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Zedd had planned on getting laid by me tonight.

Just imagining him bending over the sink, spreading his hole with his fingers in preparation for my cock while the rest of us were just in the room next door, was making said member feel heavier and needier.

"You really want me to put my cock inside you?" I murmured, thrusting three fingers roughly inside him.

"Yes," Zedd gasped, "Now. I've never been more ready."

I shuddered at his words. Intoxicated Zedd spoke so dirtily. I leaned over him to grab the small bottle of lube than was (quite practically) hidden under my pillow. I opened it and was about to dribble some on my fingers when Zedd's hand reached up to grab my wrist.

"No," he shook his head, "I don't need any more prepping. I'm ready for your cock Mitch, and I need it. Now."

I gulped before slowly nodding, my boner spearing straight up into the air in hard excitement. Zedd's hand slipped from my arm and I sat back on my haunches, reaching down to grab my dick and massage some lube over it. I slicked it up generously, terrified of hurting Zedd and wanting to make the process as easy as possible for him.

"Oh god," Zedd moaned, wantonly spreading his legs as I grabbed his boner roughly and squeezed it just the way he I knew liked it.

I wanted to make sure he was as needy as possible so that the pleasure would overcome his pain.

"Zedd, it will be easier to do this if you get on your hands and knees," I stroked his inner thigh, knowing that he was not that flexible and that hoisting his legs up over my shoulders may not end well.

"You want to take me from behind?" Zedd's voice was husky and for the second time I thought to myself that alcohol certainly loosened Zedd's tongue in a naughty fashion.

"Yes Zedd," my voice was hoarse, "Now get on your hands and knees."

Unbelievably, he obeyed straight away. First his eyes darkened even more, pinning me in a lustful green haze. Then he sat up, sliding his legs away from around me and turning over onto all fours, head looking down at his pillow, ass up in the air before me.

"You have such a nice ass," I murmured huskily, smoothing my hands over his firm butt before spreading his cheeks.

I took in the sight of his stretched, pulsating, moist pink entrance and my cock twitched. Oh fuck. I swallowed hard. I couldn't possibly resist this sight. I was already going to struggle to not slam right into him and pound away. I shuffled forwards on my knees, aligning myself with his entrance. I shuddered as my tip knocked against his gaping hole.

"Well, are you going to fuck me already?!" Zedd grumbled, looking over his shoulder at me.

I leaned over his back to press a chaste kiss to his lips.

"I'm not going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to you," I winked at him before pressing my tip inside of him.

His head snapped back to the front as a low groan came from him. I leaned back up, sliding my hands between his thighs to spread his legs further apart, which he did obediently. I could feel his hole pulsing around my tip and I could barely stop myself from surging forwards. Rubbing his lower back soothingly, I slowly slid in a couple of inches. Even though he'd been prepped wide, he was still virginally tight and I could feel his walls press tightly around my cock.

"Oh shit," Zedd grunted, and I could see him clenching his jaw.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly, wondering if I should pull out, "You need to tell me if you're okay Zedd."

"I'm fine," he grunted, "You're just so big."

"Trust me, you'll be glad of that soon enough," I smirked to myself, "Now breathe for me baby."

I listened to Zedd take in a few deep breaths before letting myself slide further inside him, until half of my cock was buried in his tight ass. I loved the feeling as his ring of muscle contracted at the intrusion before suddenly relaxing and sucking me in.

"Oh fuck you feel good," I moaned, feeling my cock weep precum inside his warm and tight orifice.

Zedd shuddered, his ass both trying to move away from me and simultaneously closer to me as if it didn't quite know what it wanted, but prevented by my tight grip on his hips.

"Oh god, oh shit," he groaned lowly as I held my position and I let out a strangled moan as his ass tightened sporadically around my member.

"Shh, it's alright, nearly there baby, you're doing so good," I murmured lovingly, massaging his hips and lower back soothingly.

After giving him a moment to adjust, I began edging forward again a little. My cock had more trouble sliding in now, thickening near the base at a much larger size than Zedd had ever had inserted inside him. Sweat rolled down my temples as I maintained a snail's pace, letting him adjust to each additional millimetre of length and girth. Zedd's breathing was harsh, but he didn't tell me to stop. The more of me sunk into him, the harder it was for me to control my desire to rail him.

"Oh fuck yess," I finally let out a victorious groan as my balls rubbed against his ass, my cock sunk deeply inside him.

His hole was pulsing and red around my thick base, stretched wider then ever before and having trouble adjusting. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight of my thick brown cock buried in his weeping pink hole between his muscular ass cheeks.

Zedd (enjoy the swap of POV hehe)

I couldn't breath. I felt stuffed like a Christmas turkey. I had never felt so weird and complete at the same time. My ass ached, burned really, around Mitch's thick girth which stretched my hole wider than it had ever been. At first I thought it would be fine, he'd slid in so easily, but then he kept sliding in, filling me up more and more, stretching me more and more as his cock thickened out. Until by the time his balls brushed against my ass I felt so stuffed and breathless I thought I was going to pass out.

My fists gripped the bedcovers tightly, my jaw was clenched and my eyes squeezed shut. I breathed hard through my nostrils, too much in shock to move and terrified that Mitch would.

"Zedd, Zedd, are you okay?" Mitch's voice came through the fog and brought me back to my senses.

No, I felt like you just stuck a red-hot poker up my ass I thought.

"Yeah," I managed to say, voice shaky.

"Do you need me to pull out?" Mitch's voice was worried, "You should have told me to stop if I was hurting you."

"No, it's okay," I let out a deep breath, "Just let me adjust."

Instead of thinking about the monster in my ass, I tried to concentrate on the soft kisses Mitch was scattering across my back, about the soothing way he massaged my hips. When his hand curled around my waist to stroke my slightly softened cock, I concentrated on the feeling of his fingers sliding over my length, re-exciting it and making pleasure course through me once more.

"I- I think you can move a bit now," I whispered, feeling quite sober and self conscious all of a sudden.

"Okay baby, but please, keep talking to me," Mitch murmured, shifting slightly behind me.

I hissed as he slowly began pulling out, but soon felt relief as my hole was able to relax slightly. He stopped pulling out when half of his cock was still inside me and I could feel myself pulsating around his warm length.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, my previous lust suddenly coming back and hitting me like a tidal wave.

I abruptly pushed my ass back onto Mitch's pulsing erection and he let out a grunt before his hands were gripping my hips to a standstill, nails digging into my flesh.

"Shit Zedd, don't do that!" he said in a strangled voice.

"Why not?" I panted.

"Because I can already barely resist pounding into you until you're screaming my name," he replied darkly and I shuddered at his words.

I tried to wiggle my ass to tease him but his grip on my hips was firm.

"Mitch," I whined needily (to my mortification).

Without a word he moved, but to my frustration, in the other direction, pulling out. I could feel his gaze on my wide gaping hole and it was mortifying. My ass clenched around emptiness, already missing the feeing of Mitch's meat inside me.

"You want me to fuck you?" Mitch's voice was harsh in my ear as he bent over me, "You want me to thrust my thick cock in your tight little ass?"

"Yes," I whimpered, pushing my hips back.

Without warning, Mitch's cock speared into me, only halfway before slipping out as quickly as it had come. I opened my mouth to say something but I forgot what I was going to say a moment later when he repeated the action multiple times in a row with rapid thrusts that left me gasping and needing to feel more.

"Ohhh," I moaned, trying to meet Mitch's thrusts but his grip not letting me.

"You like that baby?" Mitch's voice panted above me, "You like taking my cock?"

"Yesss fuck yess," I panted, shivering at his dirty words.

He went deeper and deeper with each thrust, stretching me wide but letting me accomodate, until he was burying his whole cock inside of me, again and again.

"Oh shit- oh fuck you're so tight- ahhh," Mitch groaned loudly above me as he rhythmically thrusted his long length inside of me, his balls slapping against my ass.

"Ahmaguggaaohh," I was unable to do much else than moan gibberish as the feeling of being fucked from behind spread across my body.

Sweat dripped down my face, my arms beginning to struggle to hold me up. I gulped at air as my eyes looked skywards. My lower back ached as Mitch's slow and steady pace rapidly sped up to an unforgiving slamming that racked my entire body and shook me to the core. Without his firm grip on my hips I would already have collapsed on the bed. My hole seared as he pistonned into me but the pain itself had become pleasure, spreading through my body and weighing down my muscles as the familiar feeling of incoming euphoria began to blossom in my core.

All my nerves felt electrified, my cock was heavy and dripping between my legs. My whole body shuddered with each punishing thrust of Mitch's hips. I felt so dirty, letting him enter me like this, but it felt so damn good. I was such a fucking bottom for Mitch.

"God I love you," Mitch panted as he slowed his pace, stroking in and out of my leisurely, something that buzzed all the nerve endings inside my ass.

He rolled his hips, shifting slightly on his knees, and I gasped in pleasure as his tip rubbed against a particular spot.

"Oh ho," Mitch chuckled slightly, "I think I found it."

"Found what?!" I gasped out, still reeling from the pleasure.

"Your spot," he grunted before thrusting his hips at this slightly different angle again and slamming against the spot.

I let out a strangled yelp as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I gulped at air but Mitch didn't give me a second of respite, speeding up his thrusts again and slamming repeatedly against the spot that made pure and absolute pleasure spear through me. I writhed and moaned in his grip, feeling my orgasm incoming at supersonic speed and struggling to get enough oxygen in. My whole body was shaking with pleasure and exertion as Mitch continued to batter my spot until I was whimpering his name and begging for release.

"Cum for me baby," Mitch finally panted out, hand sliding down to grip my painfully swollen erection.

I practically screamed as the strongest orgasm I ever felt rammed into me like a freight train, seizing control of my body and making me writhe in Mitch's grip as I remained impaled on his thick cock. My whole body shuddered as waves and waves of pleasure hit me, my arms giving out beneath me, hands fisting the covers, sweat running down my back as animalistic moans and gasps burst from my gaping mouth. I could distantly feel Mitch milking my cock, my juices dripping down my chest where they had sprayed.

His hips had slowed to create a rhythm of deeper thrusts that rubbed his balls against the roundness of my ass. My asshole itself felt like it was on fire but I was dimly aware of Mitch's own strangled groans above me before several jerks indicated his own ejaculation. I felt him empty himself inside me, his warm cum filling me up and soothing the feeling of his hard erection still pressing against my tight walls.

As the pleasure began to recede, and my vision started to come back, a wave of tiredness hit me. I winced as I felt Mitch's cock sliding out of my ass, wondering if I would be able to walk tomorrow. I could feel his juices trickling out of me and down my inner thighs, but I was too spent to be humiliated or disgusted.

As my breathing started to even out, the realisation hit me. I had lost my anal virginity. I had done the gayest sex of all time. And it had felt better than anything in the entire world. My ass throbbed and I was completely spent, but all I could think about was when can I feel like this again?

---
A/N: hehehe did you all enjoy Zedd's first time (a chapter a long time coming - no pun intended) and from BOTH of their POV?? 🍆🍑💦💦 hehe 😏

This chapter was really hard to write, I don't know why. I had a bit of a writer's block, but here it is. I hope it is good and that it was worth your wait. 🙃

As always, thoughts? And predictions? Next chapter is the last one (the epilogue) which is very sad but please don't be upset because I promise you it is a good one and a long one. 🥺☺️

Remember to vote & comment 💞

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

138K 10.4K 35
Three important facts about Dion Reyes and Paxton Irving: 1. Paxton Irving knows how to piss Dion Reyes the hell off. 2. Dion Reyes has a strong hat...
302K 5.2K 27
𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 | ❝ i think being addicted to drugs was a lot easier than being addicted to you ❞ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 𝐣𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥...
1.6K 111 24
Tyler and John have been friends for forever. Where one is you'll find the other, almost always. They're like twins from different parents. Every arg...
4.2K 50 8
Kehlani Cams cousin basically sister and Nelson a player on cams aau team fall for each other. Y'all this is my first story so its prob finna be bad...