๐…๐‘๐„๐„๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ (๐€๐“๐“๐€๐‚๐Š...

By ISAGISBABYGORL

๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐„๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ’. ๐˜/๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ #๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ #๐Ÿ: ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.

4.5K 156 114
By ISAGISBABYGORL

Y/N's POV

"You guys... don't need to fight," Reiner told the Survey Corps. "You can stay with Gabi and Falco, watching from a safe place. If the Yeagerists find you, you'll be forced to make a decision. So... don't interfere."

"... So you want us to just watch you slaughter each other?" Connie muttered.

"I for one, am not interested in acting as a spectator to observe the current situation," Hange said, coming down from the top of the hill where she and Magath were scouting the Yeagerists at the harbor. "We've killed 4 Yeagerists anyway. But time is running out for humanity. The clock is ticking. I could see the Titans in the distance, and judging by their ongoing pace... they've already arrived on Marley. Marley's cities that are closest to us... must have been annihilated and trampled upon by now."

Just like everyone else, my eyes widened. My Dad, Reiner's Mom, Pieck and Annie's fathers, all of our families... would be killed and smashed by the giant feet of the millions of Colossal Titans being commanded by the Founding Titan.

I'd give up my own life if it meant I could protect others.

"I didn't think they'd manage to get there this quickly," Hange continued. "We can't waste any more time. Think of how much people have been killed already... and the amount of casualties that will keep building up if we stall any further."

Magath furiously walked up to Yelena and shoved his hand in her face, pushing her back against the hill and grabbing her arm, he kicked the middle, breaking her arm.

"Mmmmgh!"

"Tell me where Yeager is. Don't and you'll discover a new direction your arm can move in," Magath said, anger burning in his eyes.

"Magath!" Hange yelled.

Magath removed his hand from Yelena and it revealed her scared face. She looked like she was gonna piss her pants.

"Don't be scared. I'm not gonna kill you," Magath told her.

"I'm glad..." Yelena was tearing up. "I change my mind. I don't wanna die until I see what happens. Take me with you... and I'll tell you where Eren went."

"We need to make sure the flying boat is in our hands first," Hange said, putting her hand on Magath's shoulder.

"This is absolutely no time for torture!" Onyankopon reminded him.

Magath looked up at Gabi, and the expression on his face changed into a pitiful one. "Connie. Armin. Mikasa. Jean. I'm sorry. Last night, I was trying to talk about justice to justify my actions, because I was afraid to look at myself, since I'm a Marleyan. This is definitely not something you're responsible for. And I've learned how wrong it is to place the sins of the past on the present generation just because of their race. Pieck. Annie. Y/n. Reiner. You shouldn't be burdened with this world's hatred either... But... Now we have a responsibility to take on... To make sure future generations learn about this foolish, bloodstained history... so that it can never repeat itself again..." Yelena started crying. "Eren Yeager wants to erase everything, and that's unforgivable. This hell will not end if we keep ignoring how selfish we are, repeating our own mistakes for years." Magath bowed. "I ask that for now... please close your eyes to my foolish actions."

"No," Armin said. "We are... getting our hands dirty too. So you won't be fighting alone."

Floch's POV

"Wow, that steam's glorious. Don't you think? It marks how dramatically history will change today," I said to Kiyomi, looking out the window. The sight was indeed beautiful. "Hizuru's no exception either. It will be trampled upon as well. But let it be. That way it can be reborn as fresh land without any troubling matters on its shoulders. Just contribute to this island. You should be happy, right? Stop looking so depressed, old woman. If you don't want any more of your men to get killed... then tell them to listen."

"I don't want to interrupt your good mood..." she started. "But I don't understand what you're so happy about. The rumbling will not keep this island safe. It's going to make this world smaller, and killings will continue, never ending..."

I closed my eyes. "Duly noted. I've started to feel the same way, too. But... on this island, it's important to know one's place." I put a gun to her head. "Hizuru's technology is not needed. We're willing to give up everything you provide us with to get rid of this unease we're feeling. Got it? Know your place, lady."

"Floch!!"

I turned around as I heard a familiar voice yell out my name.

"Where are you?! Bring anyone, I don't care! Where's the damn Azumabito?!"

I opened the window. "Armin?! That you?! What are you yelling about at a time like this?!"

"We need the flying boat right now or else they'll escape! Bring the Azumabito to make it fly!!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused but also suspicious at the same time.

"What are you even doing?! I thought you were pursuing the Cart! Was it not obvious to you that they'd escape to the South?! They - They killed Jean and Onyankopon!!"

"Look, Armin! The flying boat's over there!!" Connie was also here with Armin.

"Floch!! Bring the Azumabito and get them out here!!" Armin yelled, before riding away on his horse with Connie to the location of the flying boat.

"Hmmm... Something doesn't feel right... It's strange," I said, as I walked away from the window. "If they knew about the enemies fleeing to the South... they would try to reach them using locomotive. It's the smarter thing to do since it's the fastest source of transportation there. But they're on horseback. I'm feeling uneasy again."

I pointed my gun at an Azumabito engineer, and Kiyomi attacked me, pinning my arm in the process, my body and face on the floor.

"Kiyomi-san!!"

"Floch?!"

"Oi!!"

"KILL HER!!" I yelled.

Then Mikasa came flying in through the window. What the heck is going on?! She took out 2 of my other men and that's when I needed no more proof.

I used my ODM gear to escape out another window and telling the others, I yelled, "MIKASA!! ARMIN!! CONNIE!! JEAN!! THEY'VE BETRAYED US!! KILL THOSE TRAITORS!!"

The other Yeagerists fired their thunder spears at the building, following my order.

Mikasa's POV

"They're gonna shoot thunder spears at us!! We need to get to the basement!!" I yelled.

As we ran down to the basement, thunder spears were shot at us just like I had said. Oh no... it's started. We tried to avoid this but looks like it was all inevitable. Now we have to fight.

"Mikasa!!" Kiyomi called for me and I noticed more Yeagerists in the way. I got rid of them.

"This way, Azumabito!! Come with us to the basement!! We'll be safe there!!" Magath yelled, Jean and Hange at his side.

Floch's POV

Why would they want to hole themselves down there? It's like a dead end... Wait, no...

I turned around. Does this mean -

3 flashes of light appeared in the sky behind me. No...

The Armored, Female, and War Hammer Titans!!

Little Note: Decided to change the cover. But what did you think of the previous cover?

FOR CLARIFICATION: There is NO LOVE INTEREST in this story! Why?
1. Attack on Titan's a sad series and many characters were made just to be killed 🥲
2. I can't write romance even if I tried to 😤

AUTHOR'S NOTE ⚔️

I hope I didn't post too much memes this time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 535 21
แดกแด‡ แด€สŸสŸ สœแด€แด แด‡ แดแดœส€ ส€แด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ "ษช แด€แด ๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…ษชษดษข ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฑสœแด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แดกสœแด ษช แดœ๊œฑแด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡!" ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษช สŸแดแด แด‡แด… ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษช...
13K 478 4
"แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกแด€s แดษดแด„แด‡ แด€ แดแด€ษด แด€ษดแด… แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แดกสœแด สœแด‡ sแดกแดส€แด‡ สœแด‡ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… sแด‡แด‡ สœษชแดsแด‡สŸา“ ษชษด." "sสœแด‡ สœแด€แด… แด›สœแด€แด› สŸแดแดแด‹ ษชษด สœแด‡ส€ แด‡สแด‡." "ษชแด› แดกแด€s แด€ สŸแดแดแด‹ แด›สœแด€แด› แด›แดสŸแด… สœษชแด sสœแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแด‡...
30.4K 462 49
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข " ๐„๐ซ๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ...". "๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ... ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
32.8K 1K 51
แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แดษด แด›ษชแด›แด€ษด x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›แดษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส /๊žฎษดหˆแด›ฦษด๊œฑ๊žฎแด›ษช/ สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด›แด แด˜ส€แดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแดœษด 1. แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡. "แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด ษขส€แด‡แดก ษชษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส" ...