Uniquely Perfect - Larry Styl...

Av LarryWriting

When Louis Tomlinson finds Harry Styles sitting in an alley, he doesn't at all expect Harry to be different... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Erm... slightly mature? Hah?)
Chapter 29 (Mature again)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Mature, but the mature part is short)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Mature at the end...)
Chapter 36 (Mature!)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Erm... a tad mature at the beginning!)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (mature in... several places? Hah.)
Epilogue
Pay No Mind To This

Chapter 13

98.4K 2.9K 3.6K
Av LarryWriting

[A/N]: FIFTY ONE COMMENTS. FIFTYYY ONE COMMENTS. *tackles everyone* Just for that, I'm going to update these next few days as much as I POSSIBLY can. So let's start the updating! GOOOO!

[Louis' P.O.V] (still....)

"So let me get this straight..." Zayn began after I'd given him a short rundown of what had happened, yet I'd left out the part about Harry and Niall being taken. "You're currently tied up on the floor of your own house?"

"Yes..." I huffed. "Now I need you to come untie my friend Liam and I so I can figure out a way to get Harry back."

"Wait, what?" Zayn asked in confusion. "Get Harry back, where'd he go?"

I paused for a moment before replying quietly, "It was all my fault... Dr. Shell had been looking for him and he spotted Harry and I... so he came to our flat, and he took him. He took Niall, too... Niall is another hybrid. But he's not part cat, he's part dog."

"Someone took Harry?" he sounded startled.

"Yeah... some bald freak named Lucca Shell," I croaked.

"Lucca Shell," Zayn repeated flatly. "Eyebrow ring?"

"...Yes?" I said slowly. "How'd you know that?"

"Oh, I hate that guy," Zayn hissed.

"You know him?!" I asked shrilly, causing Liam, who had been laying lifelessly face down on the carpet, to look up at me quickly.

"He knows him?" Liam gasped. "Does he know where he lives? We could- Niall... and Harry! We could... we could find them!"

"Do you know where he lives?" I demanded.

"I do not..." Zayn told me. I groaned, letting my head slump onto the floor. But then Zayn spoke up, "I've got a phone number that he gave me though..."

I gasped, wriggling back up, "You do?! Come untie us! Please, Zayn! Come untie us and give us the number you have!"

"He has his number?!" Liam squeaked, but I ignored him, focusing on what Zayn was saying.

"I'm already walking the direction I saw you and Harry walking... is that creepy?" he chuckled.

"In any other circumstance I'd say yes but you're coming to our rescue and you have the phone number that could help us get back Harry and Niall and-"

"Will you stop rambling and tell me your address?" he sighed.

I quickly prattled off my address before adding, "I definitely thought I was going to hate you but I'm pretty sure we could be best mates now!"

"Whoa there," Zayn laughed. "Let's not get crazy."

"Does he have Dr. Shells number, Louis?" Liam repeated desperately.

"Yes, Li!" I soothed. "I'm thinking he does!"

"Thank God!" Liam whispered. "I can get my Nialler back... I don't know what I'd do without my Nialler."

"I'm on your street," Zayn informed me. "So... how exactly am I supposed to get into your flat if you're tied up on the floor?"

"You just walk in," I told him. "It's unlocked."

"I love walking into strangers houses," he declared.

"Somehow that doesn't surprise me," I scoffed.

"...I was joking," he said slowly.

"Oh... then I was too," I mumbled.

Eventually, after listening to Zayn grumble to himself every now and then through the phone, my flat door swung open, and the dark quiffed boy gazed down at us with a raised eyebrow, "You weren't kidding... you're... thoroughly tied up."

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't have called someone I barely know to help me," I snapped.

"I guess I don't have to help..." he began.

"No!" Liam yelped. "No please! We... we need that number at least..."

Zayn seemed surprised by Liam's outburst, but moved to untie him first, "You really want to get Harry back, yeah?"

"Well yes," Liam whispered, scrambling to to untie his feet once Zayn had untied his hands. "But Niall... I need to get him back."

Zayn moved over to me, untying my hands. I mumbled a quick thanks as I moved to untie my feet, and Zayn picked up my phone off the ground. I eyed him confusedly, "What are you doing with that?"

Zayn pulled out his own phone, still holding mine as well, "Shh..."

He messed with his phone a bit before turning back to my phone, tapping something into it and handing it to me. Liam scrawled over and sat on the floor next to me, peering at my phone, "S'that the number?"

"I think so," Zayn shrugged. "It's been awhile... the number could have changed."

"Let's hope that's the number," I groaned. "Wait... how did you know him?"

Zayn pushed his quiff out of the way and pointed to his ears, "He somehow figured out about these... I don't know how, because I don't just walk around wearing a 'I'm Part Cat' t-shirt. But he came to me one day and asked if I wanted to be his experiment. I kindly told him to fu- ... okay so I didn't kindly tell him anything. Still, I kept the number he gave me for if I changed my mind... you know, for if I wanted to pull a prank on him or something."

Liam nodded, "It's worth a shot, Louis, hit call!"

I pressed the call button, quickly pressing the speaker phone button as well. Liam was practically quivering with anxiety, and I placed a hand on his back to try and soothe him. Much to the disappointment of Liam and I, a voice came through the speakers to inform us that the phone had been disconnected. Liam groaned, dropping his head into his hands. I was feeling pretty hopeless myself. That number was one of the only chances I could think of to get Harry and Niall back, and it hadn't worked.

"I'm really sorry," Zayn told me sincerely before motioning to Liam. "Is he alright?"

I reached up to pat Liam's head. He'd always had a nice set of brown hair, but he had claimed it bugged him to constantly take care of it, and had buzz cut it a few months back, "Liam, mate... do you want to stay here for the night?"

"No," he whispered. "I should... I need to go home."

"Want me to walk with you?" I asked him.

"No thank you," he squeaked. "I'll... Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I don't have to work tomorrow," I shrugged. The realization that I wouldn't have Harry curling up against me on the couch to watch the telly suddenly hit me, and it hit me hard. I'd only had the boy around for a little over a week, but I knew that I'd feel like something was missing since he wasn't here now. I couldn't even imagine how Liam was feeling. He loved Niall. Niall had been around the both of us for nearly two years, and suddenly not having the lively blonde lad around was going to be spirit crushing.

"Right," Liam said hoarsely, standing and going to put on his coat and shoes. As he was doing so, however, he froze, letting out what sounded like a choked sob.

Zayn had been standing awkwardly to the side, unsure of what to do, but I jumped up and rushed to hug Liam, "I know... I know, this really sucks... I'm so sorry... it's all my fault."

"No," he whimpered, shaking his head. "No it's just... they didn't even get to take their coats or shoes."

I glanced at the shoes and coat rack, feeling a lump rise into my throat as well, "A-are you sure you don't want to stay here?"

"I need to go home," Liam pulled away, wiping at his eyes.

I nodded numbly, "Okay... I'll see you tomorrow, Li... we'll... we'll figure something out. We'll get them back."

Liam's brown eyes welled up once again with tears, and he nodded quickly before turning and exiting the flat. I turned to Zayn who was staring at me sympathetically, "He really cared for this Niall person, huh?"

I swallowed hard and nodded, "Yeah... I mean, I care for Harry because... because you just have to. Harry's so... I don't know he's just so sweet and cuddly towards me. Like a kitten... which is why I sometimes call him kitten... well, that and because he's part cat. Niall is the same way with Liam, only their relationship grew over the time span of two years and now they have a relationship like your parents had..."

"Oh," Zayn seemed surprised. "So you guys don't like... keep them as pets..."

"Not at all," I sighed. "Harry was free to do whatever he wanted really... aside from going out alone because I was afraid someone would try talking to him or something and... well you've heard the adorable way he speaks. Other people would know that he's not like the everyday stranger you meet on the street."

"Adorable, hmm?" Zayn chuckled. "I think you're going to end up exactly like Liam and Niall."

I sighed, "I just hope I get to figure out whether or not Harry and I end up like them..."

"Sorry I couldn't be of more help," he told me.

"It's not your fault the number didn't work," I sighed.

"Well... I guess just... you know how to reach me if you need anything else," he shrugged, opening the flat door.

"Thanks Zayn," I told him honestly.

"Sure thing..." he gave me a sideways grin. "Bye."

"Bye," I replied, and he left, leaving me standing alone in my flat.

It was beginning to grow dark outside, considering Niall and Liam had been over for lunch, and had stayed nearly five hours before my flat was raided. I wandered aimlessly into the living room, checking the time on my phone. 8:30PM. The telly seemed like my only option, so I sank down slowly into the middle of the couch, grabbing the remote and switching the television on. Whenever Harry and I had watched the telly last, we had to of watched a film, because it was still in DVD mode. The Aristocats starting credits were playing, and I scrambled to turn of the television again. There was no way I was going to be able to watch that film without a kitten boy tucked against my side.

For the first time since Harry and Niall had been taken, I felt a burning in the back of my throat, which was an unwanted sign of tears. Crying was going to do me no good. My mother always told me that it was no use crying over spilt milk. Harry loved milk... I burst into tears, crumpling over to bury my face in the arm of the couch. I ended up crying myself to sleep on the couch instead of eating dinner and crawling into my own bed.

When I woke up the next morning, it was because my phone was ringing from somewhere underneath me. I sat up groggily, fumbling around for it until I found it and pulled it to my ear, "Hello?" I croaked hoarsely.

"Hello!" came a pleasant voice. "Louis, correct?"

"Yeah?" I said in confusion. "Who is this?"

"It's Dr. Shell," the voice chuckled.

Fury raced through me. "You bastard!" I spat. "I don't think you understand that Harry and Niall aren't just creatures that you can put a claim on because you created them! They're people!"

"I could hang up..." Dr. Shell reminded me.

"No," I whispered, the fight instantly rushing out of me. "No wait..."

"I called to inform you that Harry is alright," Dr. Shell said in a bored tone. "I think... he hasn't woken up yet, but he's not dead. That's a plus, right?"

"Are you sure you didn't just call to rub it in my face that you took them?" I snapped.

"Well..." Dr. Shell said slowly. "I guess that's a reason too..."

I was silent for a moment before I blurted out, "What do you want? What can I do to make you give them back?"

"What do I want?" he chuckled.

"I'll give you anything," I said desperately.

"Fifteen hundred pounds," he stated.

I gasped, "Seriously? You'll give them back to me if I give you a thousand and five hundred pounds?"

"Each," he replied.

"Deal!" I said frantically. "Yeah, deal! When do you want the money by?"

"Have it by tomorrow or no deal," he sighed.

"Okay!" I agreed. "Okay, yeah! Where- where are we meeting tomorrow and what time?"

"Noon tomorrow... hmm... how about we meet at that abandoned carpark a few blocks away from the park next to where you live?" he asked.

"Perfect, yeah, noon!" I said joyously.

"Three thousand pounds... see you then," and before I could even ask to speak to Harry or Niall, the call ended.

I scrambled to see if I could call back, and I couldn't. He'd used an unknown name and number. It wasn't like it mattered. The next day, I'd have the kitten boy and Niall back... and then it hit me. I didn't have three thousand pounds. Liam and I probably didn't even have three thousand pounds put together. Granted, Liam made a lot more money than I did with the books he had written, but his author career had just begun. He still had much more to write before he made millions. I'd have to go to the bank and beg for a loan.

So with that, I was off the couch, slipping on shoes and grabbing my car keys before I sprinted out of the flat with the clothes I'd worn the day before. I drove as fast as I could to my bank, dashing inside and demanding to meet with my banker. The secretary at the desk glared at me, probably because I'd nearly knocked over the little brass sign with her name on it. She pointed harshly to the office at the back of the building, and I raced to the back of it and straight into the room without knocking. I flung myself into the chair in front of the desk, causing the man at the desk to jump.

"Oh... Mr. Tomlinson," my banker Chris said in a startled voice. "Hello there."

"I need a loan," I demanded of the man. He was in his late twenties, had red hair that always gelled just so, thick framed glasses, and if he stood, the lanky man would tower above me.

"Well then," he chuckled. "That's an er... interesting demand. Loans require quite a bit of paperwork... so would you like to tell me why you need this loan?"

I hadn't exactly thought this through. What if I couldn't get the money? I sucked in a large breath, "It's complicated?"

The ginger man examined me, "That's not quite good enough Mr. Tomlinson."

I huffed, "It's... it's not for me. It's for... well it kind of is, but it's benefiting three other people as well."

Chris chuckled, "How is it benefiting them? You're not bailing someone out of prison are you?"

"Well..." I said, scratching my head. "In a sense... I kind of am."

"Enough with the riddles, Louis!" Chris said, leaning forward determinedly. I was a tad shocked that he'd said my first name. "Talk to me not as a banker, but as a friend, and then maybe I can help you out."

I sat in silence for a moment before I huffed, "I have this friend... two friends actually. One's a recently gained friend, and one's an older friend. Well I accidentally got these friends in a situation that I didn't think I could get them out of, but it turns out I can if I just pay three thousand pounds."

"So who's the other person that would be benefited?" Chris asked curiously.

"My friend Liam... he's kind of in a relationship with one of the people that I got into the situation... the old friend of mine," I said, dropping my gaze to the floor.

"When you say recently added friend... how recent is that? If he's recent, then why do you already care about him so much?" Chris was leaning forward, his chin resting in his hands and his elbows resting on his desk.

"Because you just have to..." I said with a shrug. "Harry is... well, try to understand when I say he's like a kitten. You can't help but like him."

"A kitten, hmm? Furry ears and all?" Chris chuckled, and I laughed nervously in return. Chris however pressed on, "No, honestly, Louis. Does he have ears?"

"Th-thats absurd," I mumbled weakly.

"I'll have you know I had a close friend... a soul mate if you will... that had ears... and a tail even," Chris told me matter of factly.

I sat up straight in my chair, "You're lying..."

"I'm not..." Chris gave me a sad smile. "His name was Adam. He had pale blonde hair, white ears, and a tail. I loved Adam very much... and he loved me."

"I-" I stuttered. "I didn't even know swung the way I do... Wait, you said loved. Is there not a relationship anymore, what happened?"

"Adam was killed," Chris told me softly. "But you're right, it still is love. I still love him."

"Oh," I croaked, feeling my face pale.

"Car accident," Chris gave me a forced smile, and without thinking about it, I reached out to pat my bankers hand. Chris smiled at me, "That was several years ago... it's still painful, but I learned to focus on the good memories. Adam would want me to be happy. He always hated it when I was sad... but that boy was the best cuddler ever."

"That's how Harry is!" I exclaimed in awe. "I was recently stressing about money issues, and I've only known Harry for like eight days, but he's stayed in my flat the entire time because he's a bit defenseless and has no where else to go so I just took him in... but anyway, he noticed I was upset... and then he just forced himself onto my lap and hugged me... petted my hair... basically just did everything he could to cheer me up."

"So he is a hybrid, yes?" Chris asked me quietly, glancing at the door to make sure no one was waiting outside.

I nodded, "Both he and Niall are. Harry's part cat... he doesn't have a tail, but he's got ears. Niall is part dog. He has both ears and a tail."

"You know two hybrids!" Chris grinned. "You're extremely lucky! They're wonderful people to know!"

"Three," I mumbled.

"Three!" Chris gasped. "Who's the third?"

"His name's Zayn," I told him. "I don't have a last name... I only met him a few days ago."

"Ah well," Chris waved a hand. "We wont worry about that, let's talk about this loan, yeah?"

I nodded quickly, "Yeah... three thousand pounds."

Chris turned around to a computer, quickly typing something up before he told me, "Louis... as your banker... I can't give you the loan."

My heart sank and I whispered out, "I guess I understand... but I need a way to get three thousand pounds by tomorrow."

"Now as a  friend, which I think I can call myself now, I can give you the money," Chris began.

"Are you serious?" I gasped. "You'd give me three thousand pounds? You have three thousand pounds?"

"We bankers can make a lot of money," Chris grinned. "Hold on. Let me just get my check book here, and I'll write it for you... so who is the money going to exactly?"

"Just write Lucca Shell on the check," I stated. "I think that's who Dr. Shell will want this to go to..."

"Dr. Shell?" Chris asked curiously, pulling his check book from his desk and scrawling on it with a pen.

"Harry and Niall's creator," I replied.

"I see..." Chris said, finishing the check and tearing it out.I reached for it excitedly, but he pulled it out of reach. "Will you promise me that I can meet Harry and Niall?"

I nodded frantically, and Chris handed me the check. I stared down at the slip of paper signifying that I'd gotten the three thousand pounds. Harry and Niall were going to be able to come back with Liam and me. I decided I wouldn't tell Liam. I'd just get Niall and take him to he and Liam's flat. I stood, rushing behind Chris' desk and holding my arms out for a hug, "As a friend, can I have one of these?"

"I think I could even give you one as your banker," Chris chuckled, standing to hug me.

"Tomorrow at noon I get them back!" I told Chris excitedly. "So the next time I come in here.. which will probably be soon because I'll have to tell you guys that I can't afford my utilities bill... but anyway... I'll bring Harry with me. Maybe Niall if Liam will let me. And I'll pay you back whenever I can..."

"I do want to meet them, but you don't have to pay me back," Chris laughed.

I thanked him once more before leaving the bank. The entire drive back to my flat, I couldn't stop thinking about how I'd soon have the curly kid back. I reminded myself to shoot Liam a text and tell him I wasn't feeling well enough to visit or have visitors, not that he'd be coming out of his flat anytime soon anyway. I figured he'd be curled up in he and Niall's bed with Niall's pillow clutched to his chest. I did feel a tad bad for keeping the good news to myself, but Liam would be happy again eventually anyway. I just had to wait until tomorrow at noon...

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? If you liked it you should buy me a coffee :D (please don't feel obligated to, this link explains more - https://Ko-fi.com/A250PZ7 (if you don't feel like copying since it's wattpad and you probably have to type it out, this the link can also be found on my profile :D)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

478K 9.5K 38
Louis and Harry have been friends ever since Harry moved in next to Louis. Louis starts to develop feelings for the young lad as they reach high scho...
3.4K 79 7
Summary: Louis has a normal life, well had, it all changed when he joined tumblr and met a boy called Niall, who introduced him to a gorgeous young l...
20.4K 697 12
Louis was possibly the cutest thing you could ever see. He had a brown, fluffy tail with soft ears to match that twitched and perked when he was happ...
14K 503 5
"Hi darling are you alright?" Louis squatted down in front of the sleeping boy who flinched by the noise and his eyes flew open right away. Louis bar...