British boy [H.S.]

By onlyanglez

Sequel to American girl. --- Harry has a daughter with Camille, but what happens when Emma starts to become m... More

Chapter 1 - Here we go again..
Chapter 2 - Plastic tits
Chapter 3 - I'm daddy...and mommy?
Chapter 4 - Mostly twinks
Chapter 5 - Flat Stanely ass
Chapter 6 - Silent treatment
Chapter 7 - Prostate exams at Disneyland
Chapter 8 - Cock-a-doodle-doo block
Chapter 9 - Bloody butt
Chapter 10 - What's the deal with airline food?
Chapter 11 - I see the light
Chapter 12 - Kangaroo baby
Chapter 13 - Expired grape juice tasting
Chapter 14 - Lots of herpes
Chapter 15 - Fisherman hat
Chapter 17 - A blushing Dankworth
Chapter 18 - I'm sorry you left
Chapter 19 - Toilet seat pregnancy
Chapter 20 - EPILOGUE

Chapter 16 - Trix are for kids!

1.6K 60 178
By onlyanglez

"I can't believe you punched him in the face." I whisper in awe as I ice her bruised knuckles.

We got back from Australia and Cherry cried on my shoulder the whole plane ride here. She let it all out the second we got on the plane.

After that she was pretty okay. She felt better after her little breakdown and now says she's feeling fine, well fine enough for being cheated on.

Harry though...he went through the stages of grief for her.

He was practically fuming when he woke up with a bruised skull, frantically looking around for Jake to kill him. Then when he saw Cherry crying he started to cry with her, as if he just got cheated on too. Then he tried to pretend nothing happened after that and went about his day.

Yeah.

He's a bit weird.

"Mhm." She replies, seeming to be out of it as she stares at the counter.

"Are you alright? You can talk to me, you know?" I murmur, pulling the ice from her fist and she looks to me.

She stares at my eyes for a moment before sighing, looking down to her lap.

"I knew we wouldn't be together forever, I didn't think we would get married or any shit like that. I just... it still doesn't feel good. It just makes me feel... unwanted. That my own partner had to go to someone else because I wasn't enough." She admits, playing with the hem of her shirt.

I frown at her words, not only because she felt like that, but I kept thinking about Conner. It was years ago, but I never meant to make him feel unwanted. He never deserved that just because I made some drunk mistake. Even if I didn't love him, he deserved better than to find out I kissed someone else.

And so does Camille.

Camille doesn't deserve for her family to be ruined. Even if she's done some bad things, no one deserves to have their family ripped apart, especially by some bitch with cancer who is dying anyways. I just can't help my feelings for Harry, but I can help my actions.

"Cherry. Look at me." I urge her and she finally meets eyes with me, her sad green ones looking so similar to Harry's.

"None of this is your fault. You should never let a piece of shit make you feel unwanted, alright? You're enough. More than enough. Some people are just idiots and are blind to that. Do you understand me?" I say, keeping my voice calm, but stern so she understands every word I'm saying.

"Yes." She nods.

"You understand that you have people who appreciate you? Me, your dad, Lucas." I reiterate, making sure to emphasize Lucas because...you know.

"Yes, I understand. Um...can I borrow your car?" She asks and my eyes widen.

"Yeah, sure.." I nod, handing her the keys. "Be careful."

She recently got her driver's license, but Harry hasn't let her go anywhere. I'm guessing she just wants to drive around, screaming at the top of her lungs, which is fair.

"Thank you." She mumbles, not giving me a second glance as she leaves out the door.

-

"Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye...you think I'd crumble? Think I'd lay down and die.." I scream at the top of my lungs, dancing on my couch while Styles watches me with a confused face.

"Oh no not I.. I will survive-"

Suddenly my door slams open and I snap my head to see Cherry with wide teary eyes.

Wow, I need to start locking my door.

I quickly shut off the music and run over to Cherry who is blinking rapidly, trying to blink back her tears.

"Cherry? What's wrong, what happened?" I ask, grabbing her cheeks and when her eyes meet mine, her lip starts trembling.

"He doesn't even care." She lets a sob and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I...I drove by his house and he was with her. He d-doesn't even care." She says and I frown, pulling her to me as she sobs into my shoulder.

"Cherry, it's okay." I whisper, rubbing my hand up and down her back.

"I'm sorry." She cries, shaking her head against my shoulder.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." I tell her, pulling away slightly so she can see me. "Come here."

She sniffles, trying to collect herself as I lead her to the piano, knowing this is how I've helped myself feel better.

"Go ahead. Write a song and I guarantee you'll feel better." I urge her and she looks down to the piano.

"Okay." She sighs, wiping her remaining tears before she starts to play some notes.

*play song now*

"I got my drivers license last week, just like we always talked about.. cause you were so excited for me to finally drive up to your house.." She sings and help, playing the notes with her.

"But today I drove through the suburbs.. crying.. cause you weren't around..."

"And your probably with that blonde girl.. who always made me doubt.. she's so much older than me, she's everything I'm insecure about.." I cut in watching Cherry turn to me with a sad look, knowing exactly what I'm referring to.

"Yeah today I drove through the suburbs.. cause how could I ever love someone else.."

"And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one.." I sing, playing the keys slightly faster and I signal for her to sing the next line.

"And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay..now that I'm gone...I guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me.."

That song was fucking awful, babe, don't worry.

"Cause you said forever now I drive alone past your street.."

"And all my friends are tired of hearing how much I miss you.."  She sings and I smile at the fact she called me her friend.

"I kind of feel bad for them, cause they'll never know you the way that I do.. yeah today I drive through the suburbs and pictured I was driving home to you.."

"And I know we weren't perfect.. but I've never felt this way for no one... and I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone... I guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me, cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street.." We both sing the chorus together.

Haha, this is better than your shit song Jake.

"Red lights, stop signs, I still see your face in the white cars, front yards.."

"Can't drive past the places we use to go to, cause I still fucking love you, babe.." I sing, feeling my eyes start to water, Cherry looking over to me concerned.

"Sidewalks we crossed, I still hear your voice in the traffic, we're laughing, over all the noise.. " She continues the song, silently asking if I'm okay, but I keep my head down, focusing on the keys.

"God, I'm so blue, know we're through.. but I still fuckin' love you, babe.."

"I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one... and I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone, cause you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me, cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street...

Yeah, you said forever, now I drive alone past your street.."

"Emma, are you alr-" She starts to ask, but is cut off by a knock on the door.

I get up, wiping my tears before walking over to the door, opening to see Lucas standing there in a tuxedo, shyly pulling on his collar to loosen it. He looks up to me and smiles, flickering his eyes behind me and when I see Cherry my eyes widen in realization. 

Oh. My. God. 

He's asking her out!

"Sorry, I came to ask Cherry something." He says.

"Oh, okay, I'm just gonna stand over there. Just pretend I'm not even here." I say, putting my arms up in surrender and backing up to watch the interaction from the other side of the room.

"What's up?" Cherry asks.

"Um... I wanted to ask if you would go on a date with me-" They both turn to me at the sound of a camera clicking and I squeal to myself.

"I got a picture of you asking her out! Sorry, sorry, continue." I say, putting my phone back in my pocket and waving them to resume.

"So?" Lucas asks with a shy smile.

"Of course I'll go out with you." She smiles and turn to me when they hear me blowing my nose in a tissue.

"I'm sorry, this is just a very emotional moment for me." I cry, wiping the tears under my eyes and fanning my face.

"I brought the weed!" I hear Harry shout, running in the house with the bag of weed and a bong, his eyes half open because of the fact he probably had some.

Lucas and Cherry both turn to me with shocked faces and I shrug.

"Texted him to bring weed. Trust me it's better if he finds out you're going on a date when he's high." I tell him and Harry's eyes widen as he turns to Lucas and Cherry.

"You're going on a date? I'm so proud of you." He smiles, stumbling over to them and wrapping his arms around their stiff shoulders. "You guys are such a cute couple."

"You alright, Dad?" Cherry asks, cautiously and he just smiles patting her cheek.

"I'm alright, but I think you got the wrong guy, I'm not a dad. Unless you count that one time Emma called me-"

"Alright! Time for date night, go away!" I quickly interrupt, pushing them both out the door and slamming it.

I turn back to Harry who has a huge goofy smile on his face as he holds up the bag of weed.

"Weed time?"

-

"Why do you have Trix?" Harry asks, furrowing his eyebrows and grabbing the box from the cupboard as we search for snacks.

"Because they're good." I shrug

"H-how did you get Trix?" He stutters, sounding terrified.

"I bought them..." I furrow my eyebrows as his hands start to shake, gripping the box tighter.

"But they're for kids."

"That's just the slogan-"

"Trix are for kids! This- This is illegal!"

"Illegal?" I ask, gulping has Harry looks up to me with wide eyes.

"We need to get rid of these before the cops find out." He says and I nod, following him as he grabs a bottle of gasoline and a lighter from the counter.

Don't know where the hell that gasoline came from, but okay.

We run outside and he throws the box on the floor, pouring the gasoline on it and lighting it, stepping back as we watch the Trix slowly burn in front of us.

"Are we safe?" I ask and Harry shakes his head.

"We need to bury it, we can't leave any evidence behind." He says, handing me a shovel.

Seriously, where is he getting all this shit? 

He starts to dig a hole and I help him. We throw the burnt box into the hole after putting it out. After we bury it, we go inside, washing our hands to get rid of the evidence and sit down on the couch, hitting the bong again.

"We never speak of this night again." I tell him and he nods.

"I don't think we'll remember this night." He says, passing me the bong and I laugh, nodding.

"I think Camille is cheating on me."He blurts out, making me start choking and coughing on the smoke, hitting my chest.

"What!?" I snap my head to look at him and he sighs, looking down to his lap and fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"I have no real reason to think that, I just feel insecure sometimes." He admits and I frown, scooting closer to him and placing my hand on his knee.

"It's okay to feel insecure, H. But, trust me, she would be stupid to cheat on you." I tell him, nudging his shoulder. 

He giggles, biting his lip before laying down on the couch, pulling me to lie next to him. I squeeze next to him, our shoulders practically overlapping as we stare at the ceiling. 

"I always have flashbacks of us." He murmurs and I turn to him in shock. "Of us, as kids. They're stupid memories, but they're comforting."

"I do too." I admit and he turns to me in shock as well, smiles sweeping across both our faces.

We both yawn simultaneously, laughing at the coincidence. Our laughter dies down and we're just staring at each other. 

"We should go to sleep." I say and he nods.

"Could you sleep here with me?" He asks and I purse my lips in contemplation.

"Okay, but only tonight." I nod and Harry immediately wraps his arm over my stomach, pulling me closer to him and laying his head on my chest.

"Goodnight." He murmurs and not even seconds later, his soft snores are filling the silent room.

I look down to see his eyes peaceful shut, lips parted and a few curls hung over his head. I careful brush them away, keeping my hand tangled in his soft hair that I've missed.

"If this is my last night with you.. hold me like I'm more than just a friend..." I sing the words to his song, softly so I don't wake him.

"Give me a memory I can use.. take me by the hand while we do what lovers do.. it matters how this ends..."

"Cause what if I never love again..." 

///

I wrote this chapter wearing my bunny hat because yes.

See you next chapter, bunnies...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
349K 7.5K 75
"It's just another bump in the road. Don't know why the fuck our road is so bumpy, but lucky for us, we're very good drivers. ...Don't ask Taylor th...
314 37 16
[SEQUEL TO PROMISE?] It's 5 years later. Daniel and Emily (Previously known as Emma) are married! With Emily's little brother Everett and her 2 year...
275K 13.5K 22
Luca and Nina's daughter has grown to be a spoiled brat. Not liking her behavior they need to think of something to bring her back to reality. What...