Dragon Slayer Mating Season

By whateverstuff17

It's Dragon Mating Season in FairyTail!!! Who are the mates? And will the girls be able to survive the three... More

Strange Behavior
Yukino and Kagura
Who are the mates?
Dragon Mating Season
Three Weeks
A Plan
Paradise?
The Breakout
THEY'RE HERE!!!
Won't be able to update.
RUN!!!
Escape
We're Not Safe
Rogura
Miraxus [M]
Stingyu
Gale [M]
Nalu
The End.

Mira Vs. Laxus

1K 15 10
By whateverstuff17

Laxus's P.O.V

I look her up and down. She's in her fighting stance.

Damn she looks hot.
Is it weird that I'm getting turned on by this?

"Get ready Mira! I won't be going easy on you." I smirk.
Electricity starts to surround me.

"...Satan Soul.."

A dark aura surrounds Mira, soon later revealing her in her demon form.

"Oh? I'm ready." She responds with a deep voice.
Damn she sounds so hot.
Mira's P.O.V

I need to find a way to distract the boys long enough for Kagura and Yukino to escape. We're not exactly sure on Lucy and Levy's condition, if they mated or escaped. Though I have a feeling that they might be alright, unfortunately.

I look towards the girls direction. Kagura nods her head, already knowing what I'm planning.

I mouth "now!"

Kagura grabs Yukino and runs towards the direction of the docks.

"Hey!" Rogue and Sting try to follow but I block them.

"I don't think so boys."

I see Laxus smirking.
Yukino's P.O.V

"Shouldn't we wait for everyone else?"

We've just made it to the docks. Kagura right now is trying to get a boat ready.

"I have a plan." Is all she says.

I wait for her to explain.

"Lucy and Levy are fine." She states.

"W-what?!"

She continues. "I don't know how to explain it but I feel something. When I think about them I just get a feeling that they're... safe. I think we're all connected to each other somehow."

"Hm, it could be because of the fact that we're all mates?" I say.

"Maybe, but we need to find Levy and Lucy. We can use the lacrimas that Fairy Tail's master gave us to try and locate or contact them. But we'll have to be quick!"

I put my hand on her shoulder. She looks up to me with a 'huh' face.
"Let me find Levy and Lucy. You go and try to help Mira." I say with a stern look.

"Bu-"

"No buts! I can do this!" I interrupt.

She sighs. "Alright, but if you run into any trouble, signal us. Alright?"

I smile. "Alright." We go our separate ways.
No One's P.O.V

Mira and the boys all stare at each other. It's silent. You can cut the tension with a knife.

"Grr. You're gonna need to get out of my way." Sting growls out.

"Sorry, but I don't think so." Mira responds, making the first move.

Sting jumps to the front.
"WHITE DRAGON.. ROARRR!!"

Mira dodges. Now up in the air, her wings wide open, grinning.

Sting scowls.

As much as Laxus is upset with Sting trying to attack Mira, he knows full well that she'll be just fine and he's mostly distracted from adrenaline wanting to join the fight. Sure, she may get a few scratches here and there from them but she's a big girl and that's what he loves about her. Also Laxus will be 'teaching' Rogue and Sting a lesson later.

"Mira if you would be so kind as to get out of our way that'd be great!" Rogue lightly growls out, emphasizing great.

"Not. A. Chance. In. Hell!" Mira says, throwing them kicks and punches. Rouge and Sting dodging most of them.

He sighs. "This is just wasting our time. We need to find the girls before they escape."

"Yeah! Laxus she's your mate! You should be the one dealing with her. Not drooling over her!"

Laxus throws his coat off. "Shut up Sting, I was just waiting for her to get warmed up. I want her to go all out for when we fight." He smirks.

Mira smirks in return.
"Oh? Come on big boy. Let's see what you've got." Mira says, intimidating him and let me say it was working.

Laxus chuckles.

Mira flies up in the air. "Soul extinction." A huge dark beam heads straight towards the guys.

"Oh shit." Sting says.

The beam makes impact causing an explosion that anyone within range could see. Soot covering the whole area, making the boys and it disappear from Mira's line of sight.

"Did I get them?"

From the corner of her eye she catches a glimpse of a figure emerge from all the dust, heading straight towards her.

"Crap!" She tries to block but it's not good enough Laxus gets to her first, getting the first punch in. The impact sends her to the ground.

"..ugh." She recovers quickly, now on her feet. Mira catches sight of Rogue and Sting semi-conscious. She won't have long till their fully good to go.

"Lightning Dragon... ROARRR!!"
Mira turns to see lightning coming straight towards her. She dodges it.

Mira jumps towards Laxus, landing herself a punch.

Laxus chuckles. "Hehe, you got a good right." He says, lightly touching his cheek.

Mira glares in response. Mira throws out punches. Punch, after punch, after punch, Laxus dodging them effortlessly. Mira throws a kick, Laxus catches it.

"My turn." he grins.

He lets go of her leg. Laxus punches her in her stomach, sending her flying.

Mira groans, holding her stomach. She's breathing hard.

"Getting tired now are we?"

She ignores him, clenching her teeth. Mira gets up and swipes sweat from her head, she flies up.

Mira raises her arm. "Darkness stream!"

Laxus is quick and dodges most of them, but he wasn't fast enough, he's hit.

"Arghh!!" His guard is down. Mira takes the opportunity and strikes. She kicks him to the ground, lands on top of him, and shows no mercy.
He groans.
She punches him. Mira goes in for another one but is stopped. Laxus caught her wrist and is now looking straight at her.

He chuckles, "Not bad, Mira." saying her name dangerously.

Mira retracts her hand harshly and leaps back from him.

Mira scowls.

Laxus gets up, wiping the dirt from his pants. "Just give up and give in to me Mira. You'll be doing both of us a favor."

"Hmm, let me think... how about never?" Mira responds.

"Hm, guess I'll have to just take you back the hard way." Electricity starts to surround Laxus, only this time it's different. Mira can feel the power raging from him, ready to burst.

Laxus smirks. "Checkmate."

"I don't think so."

"Huh?" Laxus turns towards the voice but is immediately stopped with a strong force pushing him down to the ground.

Hi everyone! I'm back and I brought the next part to Dragon Slayer Mating Season with me! I'm sorry that it took me so long to write/update this part. I suck when it comes to writing fight scenes and I got huge writers block when writing it. It was pretty stressful🥲.
There will still be slow updates and it really sucks to say that but I hope that you guys stick around!

I also wanted to say thanks to all of you. WE HIT 3k VIEWS!! It really means a lot.
Thank You again!
Peace✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 436 19
A Nalu fanfic - what happens when the mate you choose . . . is the wrong one? Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or the characters, just a fan wr...
267K 4.8K 24
It's that time of the year. What time?! Dragon mating season! But this time...It is also Devil mating season...Which means now Gray is in this utter...
53.9K 846 10
Yes I know their are already a thousand stories like this but eh. Mirajane plans a sleepover and invites all her friends to the sleepover and plans t...
89.1K 1K 11
One day in the three guild halls Sabertooth and Fairy tail and Crime Sorciere , after the 1 year of returning back to their guilds and after the Tart...