Rule ; MR

By riddlesupremacy

The devils real and he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful, cause he's a fallen... More

00
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
00
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

02

11.4K 211 709
By riddlesupremacy

|| Potions ||

GAIA ;

I slowly turn around to meet the sociopath boy. Oh Merlin did he look so good smoking.

He's a literal sociopath.

"Spying on me, already sweetheart?" He teased.

"Okay one, i'm not your sweetheart, and two in your dreams lover boy." I played along with him.

He continued smoking as he slowly opened his eyes and shot me one of his classic smirks.

That damn smirk.

"Care to join? Or are you just gonna stand there like an idiot?" He said as he observed my body as if he was trying to figure out my next move.

"Never with you." I retort.

I mean I was doing the right thing, Jacob said to stay away from him — but who am I to follow rules?

"I wasn't asking." He said in a raspy voice.

Butterflies.

My heart began to beat like drums against my chess, I really thought he could hear it or maybe my heart would just stop.

"Pardon?" I said as I scrunched my face up in confusion.

I never was good at hiding my emotions.

"I said," He began as he started to stumble up and make his way towards me, "I wasn't asking." As he placed the perfect joint between my lips.

And all I could do was obey.

Coughs.

He started laughing at me as I coughed for dear life.

"It's not funny, you dick." I spat.

"Oh come on honey, it was only a joke. And that's no way to talk to me." He said as he took the joint back and went to sit down where he was originally at.

Asshole.

So I did what I felt like, what I could only think of, I took a risk.

I walked over to him and snatched the join back, "I wasn't finished." I said in between coughs as I started to inhale the smoke again.

He looked a bit token back in surprise at my sudden movement.

"Oh my apologies princess." He said as he watched me.

***********************

"Wake up, Gaia." A hurried voice kept telling me from outside of my dorm.

"Gaia, come on wake up." The voice kept urging me to get up.

Shit.

I lazily got up and stumbled over the clothes on the floor to the door. I really need to clean this dorm since Pansy won't do it.

I swung the door open, and lazily stumbled back to my bed.

Jacob soon slapped his hand over his eyes, when he saw I was in nothing but a bra and panties.

I forgot to put pajamas on last night.

Speaking of last night.. "Bloody — Gaia, your forty two minutes late," Jacob urged me, "Forty two minutes?!" I shouted, as I scurried through the clothes to find my robes.

"Yes, and um —" Jacob cut his self off, "You have potions with Snape." he finished.

Jesus fuck.

I rushed even more, stumbling here and there getting a couple cuts, but cuts were nothing compared to how much detention I would get for this.

As Jacob and I hurriedly walk through the halls, he kept asking questions, more questions than I could even began to answer.

He was getting suspicious.

"Were you high last night?" He suddenly asked,

"no" I lied

"I dunno maybe, Because you were doing some pretty weird things, you tried to run through the halls, naked for bloody sake." he finished.

I slapped a hand against my mouth, as all the memories flooded back, the secrets I told Mattheo, the headache had began.

"Bullshit." Jacob said.

"What the fuck Jacob?" I tried to quiet him as a couple heads turned there way towards us.

"You were with him weren't you?"

He figured it out.

I couldn't answer because I knew it would break our friendship, and I was praying with everything in me that it wouldn't have to come to that.

"Will you keep your fucking voice down," I asked now irritated as I glanced to see if others could hear us, "Yes, and it's completely none of your business." I finished.

"Bullshit. None of my business? What— Gaia, he's a sociopath-" I cut him off, "Yea asshole you made that pretty clear."

"Asshole? Asshole, Gaia i'm trying to protect you." He began yelling again.

"Well fuck off Jacob, because I don't need your protection. I can take care of myself." I spat.

I couldn't even look at him, how could he play the victim here? What did Mattheo do to him that could make his own brother stay away?

I hurriedly left leaving him there, as I heard him call after me, but he didn't matter right now. Getting to class is what mattered.

Because if I didn't, I would have to feel the wrath of Snape.

************************

"How much detention did he give you?" Pansy wrapped her arm around me, in a comforting way.

"Two months worth." I said with rage.

"What a complete stuck up bitch." Camille said joining in our conversation, finally.

"I know right." Pansy added.

"No, I'm talking about Penelope Fern, she's all over the Jacobs brother." Camille said as she slammed her makeup mirror shut.

We all followed her gaze, to see how touchy Penelope was being with him.

"Who are we looking at?" Daphne popped up from behind.

"That slut of a bitch, Penelope." Camille said as she squinted her eyes.

Although Pansy wasn't paying attention, she was to busy trying to read through the horrible handwriting of Draco Malfoy to get the answers to the quiz we all had the following day.

"Wait, isn't the Riddle boy yours?" Daphne said now tilting her head in confusion.

No Daphne — not in front of Camille..

"Oh, so it's true? The famous Gaia has finally found somebody worthy of having a crush on." Camille teased.

"Well I would say Jacob thinks otherwise." Pansy said now tilting hear head to copy our gaze on Penelope on Mattheo also.

Daphne threw a crumbled up price of paper at her.

"You b-" Pansy got cut off by Penelope catching us staring at her.

Shit this is awkward.

A smile soon crept up on her lips as she leaned further into Mattheo and he pulled her in for a kiss.

Pansy groaned, Daphne winced, and Camille shrieked.

What did I think was going to happen? He was going to magically know that i'm completely falling for him and push Penelope away? I mean yes.

"That hoe bag." Camille said as she tried to walk towards her, but Daphne and I held her back. Pansy covered her mouth, and we all quickly left.

MATTHEO ;

I had to keep her away from me, if she would get in closer to me it would be a vulnerability.

After all those secrets she told me, I had to make sure she got the memo. I didn't want anything to do with her, I just wanted her dead.

This is the whole reason your here Mattheo, your here to kill Gaia Revine. And so you shall, at the orders of your father you will impress him and not let him down.

I reminded myself over and over, my thoughts pulling me away from the beautiful girl that was in front of me.

I felt her gaze on me, and could practically here her thoughts.

So I did what I had to do.

I kissed Penelope Fern.

To my surprise the girl wasn't that bad, she tasted like peaches to be in fact, but the kiss was just a distraction that wasn't working.

I needed to continue plotting on how I would make her death seem like an accident.

Blood poison, The curse, A push maybe?

Torture even?

************************

GAIA ;

I needed to get my mind off of things, maybe Lorenzo could cheer me up.

So I ran through the halls eager to find him.

I smile fell upon my face in relief when I finally saw him, but he was with a girl. He looked happy and stress free, I didn't want to ruin it.

The girl was Luna Lovegood and she had no friends, which I never understood why. She was so kind.

So I ran to my second happy place, the place where I felt like nothing could hurt me.

The library.

My happy place.

"Gaia, listen." I heard a voice as I turned many corners trying to escape it.

"If your here for more lectures Jacob I'm not listening to it." I spat as I walked faster.

"Gaia, I know but it's just you don't know him, you don't know what he's capable of." He caught up with me, and started talking faster than I could even keep up with.

"Jacob look, you don't even have to worry about it anymore." I said as I stopped outside the doors of the library.

"Well if that's the case, i'm gonna go eat. Want anything?" He said cheerfully.

I slapped the back of his head in defense.

How dare he?

I shot him a glance, and hope he took the memo or Merlin help me.

"Alright, alright, alright." He said rubbing his head as he ran off.

***********************

"Sweetheart, wake up." A familiar voice called out for me. 

I quickly shot up picking off the paper stuck to my face, as I fixed my hair.

Ignore him, ignore him.

I looked at the clock and saw it was almost curfew.

I quickly started to clean my books up. Such in a rush I even forgot that Mattheo was there, until his hand touched mine and just rested on top of it for a moment.

In that moment he felt warmer than ever, or maybe I was just cold.

"Take it easy love." He looked in both of my eyes as in a warning manner.

And for a minute, a literal minute I have to admit I got lost in his eyes, but the memories of his lips on Penelope's soon flooded back.

I snatched my hand back and continued to gather my stuff together.

Though I should have really listened to him.

I winced in pain as I noticed a paper cut on my finger.

Mattheo shot his eyes to blood, and began to lift my hand up to his mouth.

He looked at me as he began to suck the blood off my finger until it was clean.

Lord have mercy.

He smirked and said "All better," he began as he looked in both of my eyes for reassurance, "Now are we princess?"

I grabbed my stuff and pushed right past him not sparing him a word.

*************************
A/N: Ummm Hello? Mattheo literally what are you doing to us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 324 23
𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗼 "𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀" 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 "𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲" 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏�...
12.5K 131 14
Imagines about our fav Tom riddle 🤭
2.7K 103 28
He swore to himself that he'd never love anyone, he swore that to secure his sanity he'd never fall for anyone. It changes when he meets a mischievo...
74.3K 819 64
Short stories about the man who is my current obsession...Tom Riddle.