Cobra Kai the Snake in the Gr...

By valentinafn44

When Nicole moves back in with her dad in Reseda, California, she meets a group of kids that attend her fathe... More

Cast
Chapter 1 (New Beginnings)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 8

735 18 0
By valentinafn44

"no, you don't ban me," we could hear the rage in his voice as we entered. "I'll ban you!"

"sensei what's going on," we questioned. 

"There's a lifetime ban on cobra kai from entering the tournament." this upset us all.

"Wait, what how is that fair," I shouted. 

"It's not," He sat down in his chair. "There's nothing I can do about it."

" What happened to never accept defeat," Miguel told sensei. "There is no, no?"

"That was girl advice. This is different,  this is the real world there are rules." I couldn't accept that. 

"Since when do you care about the rules?" I questioned.

"We don't take no for an answer, you said that! you gotta fight this," Miguel finished.

"You know what you two are right," he realized. "I'm gonna go down there... and beat their asses."

"Yeah. No, no, no," At first it seemed correct but that was wrong. "That's not what we meant."

"We're saying maybe there's a more delicate approach, sensei?" Miguel questioned.

"The way of the fist is not delicate. Cobras are not delicate." sensei told us.

"look forget delicate. but there has to be a better way of doing things," I went on.

"Like a smarter way to fight back," Miguel corrected me he knew he would respond to that. 

With that sensei continued to think about it while he taught. We made an impact on his decision. We continued to practice and soon it ended. As I was walking out of the dojo I felt a tug on my wrist.

"Hey, you, me, and Miguel are still on for tonight," the blue-haired boy smiled.

I smiled back, "Yea of course, and we are all meeting up at golf n' stuff correct?"

He nodded and with that, I went home to sensei. I showered and got ready, but I wasn't the only one trying to get ready so I went to my room to do my hair. I braided the upper half leaving the bottom open in these dutch braid pigtails and pulled some hairs from the front of my face out. Then I got dressed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it was about time to leave I quickly put my outfit on which was a black crop top with fishnets and a green skirt.

There was a knock on the door, it was Miguel. He was the one taking me but I think he also wanted to see dad or sensei. 

"you nervous about your meeting," Miguel asked dad. 

"I'm not nervous. I'm pissed off." I knew how he felt, he was using my hairbrush earlier and it looked like he was pulling 20 strands of hair each brush.

"You have to be nice to these people," I told him. I walked out leaving him and Miguel to talk I waited out at the planter for Miguel and his mom. I could hear them talking about the date I was glad I left I didn't need dad to know that Hawk and I are a thing. or possibly a thing, unless he just wants to be friends and in that case, that would be so awkward. 

Carmen came out where Miguel soon after came out. As we were walking to the car Miguel asked, "Hey ma do you think you can drop Nicole off and then drop me off at Sams I told her I would meet her at her house."

Carmen turned to the back of the car where I sat and just nodded my head in awkwardness. "Are you sure I can leave Nicole alone at golf 'n stuff, wont you guys take an awhile?"

"Well, yea we might take a bit but remember Hawk is also going to be there." After that the car ride was silent and Miguel was dropped off at Sam's.

Soon after dropping him off, we arrived where Hawk was nowhere to be found, "Hey do you see your friend?" carmen asked, "Yea he's over there," I pointed to some random kid and got out of the car I knew carmen was busy so I didn't want to be a burden.

After I was standing by some random kid I texted Hawk, Hey where are you? -8:05

I got no response so I waited outside a bench until Sam and Miguel arrived. -8:25

"Hey, What are you doing here alone? Isn't Hawk here" Miguel questioned.

"No, he's not here yet. But hey don't let our problems stop you guys.' I faked a good ol' smile and they walked towards the mini-golf area.

I waited outside it was 9 o'clock at this point. I checked up on sam and Miguel they were done playing golf and were in the arcade area. I went back outside and texted him.

Hey, R you still coming??

No response and at this point, it was 10:00. I found Miguel to let him know I was just gonna go home. I could tell he could feel my pain but he knew if he brought it up I might have started to cry.   

I was crying at this point and not even halfway home and then I felt a buzzing from my phone. Hawk was calling me. 

"What? what do you want, are you gonna just stand me up and then call me like everything is okay." at this point, I was pissed and letting my emotions out. 

"Look Nicole I'm so sorry I know this is all my fault. please just let me make it up to you," As I heard his voice there was a car rolling up with the blue-haired boy and a bag of doughnuts. How was I supposed to be mad at him when he did shit like this. He hung up and got out of the car. his mother drove away. 

"Nicole look, before you get upset with me I want you to know treats aren't the only things I have to offer." He walked over and grabbed my face where he could see the red stripe from my face.

"Why? why are you so perfect? I'm supposed to be mad at you right now." we giggled and walked together towards my place.

We were walking side by side eating our doughnuts. Laughing and messing around. Since we weren't able to have our date at golf 'n stuff I told him we could chill at my place. Once we got there my dad wasn't there he must still be at the all valley meeting or something. 

"Hey, why don't you go to my room its the one on the left, and pick a movie. I'll grab us some popcorn," He nodded and headed into my room and I microwaved the popcorn. 

when I walked in I saw the maze runner title screen on" Great movie pick,"

"well it needs to be a great movie for a great date," I blushed and sat next to him on my bed.

I looked at him as he pressed play "Too bad you don't look like Newt," we giggled and continued to watch the movie.

We were probably halfway into the movie when he placed his arm on my shoulders. I leaned into his arm. We look at each other and moved in. I could feel his breath on my face and as we were about to go in "BUZZZZ" I heard on my table and turned my head, It was both of our phones.

"oh it's probably nothing we can get it later," He grabbed my face pulling me in.

I pushed away and grabbed my phone "What if it's important?"

I looked down to my phone to see a text from the "🥋The Cobras🐍" group chat it was Miguel. 

Sensei and I are at the dojo... and THE COBRAS ARE ON FOR THE ALL VALLEY!!!

"Hawk No way Miguel texted us and we are on for the All Valley!" we hugged each other in excitement.

 Later that night Hawk left before my dad came home and Miguel and I texted explaining how our nights went.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a new day for practice but today we weren't meeting at the dojo but some old dump for cars.

"You've trained. You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best." Sensei was screaming. "Your ready for this tournament, am I right?"

"YES Sensei!" the whole class including me screamed.

"Wrong!" He threw his Coors banquet to the ground hitting Miguel's feet. "your best ain't shit! If you want to win the All-Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament, you gotta give me better than your best. This is why from now on you will be getting the worst from me! Do you understand?!"

"Yes, sensei!" we screamed back at him.

"Are you losers" he shouted from the top of a broken car.

"No, sensei!" we screamed back at him.

"Are you nerds?" he questioned us.

"No, sensei!" we screamed back at him yet again.

"Are you sure?" he asked and screamed back.

"No, sensei!" he smacked his hands on his face.

With that conversation, he had us training hard whether it be us stepping in and out of old tires or destroying the windows in a car. He had us walk across a balance beam type of wood over a trash bin of broken glass and metal. It was Hawk's turn after Miguel just went and when he was almost at the end he slipped I was about to run before he picked himself up and turned around smiling giving me a thumbs up. I giggled.

"There's nothing to fear except fear itself. that, and falling in sharp metal and broken glass, so don't do that!" he screamed at me and some others behind me,"

It was my turn and unlike everyone else, it was easier than it looked all you had to do was walk on your tippytoes avoiding the glass shards. 

When we were doing the tires Aisha fell and everyone else was behind her falling. I was behind hawk meaning I fell on him.

"So... how do you like being on top?" I smacked him and giggled as I got up.

After that Sensei gave us pieces of meat. "You wanna win? You gotta be hungry. You guys hungry?"

"Yes, sensei!" we looked at the meat he handed us while some ate it.

"Good. Cause so are they," he blew a whistle, and dogs barking came running over. 

We all ran away, jumping on cars "Don't be afraid they smell fear!"

After that Miguel and I were asked to come to the dojo.

"Ok ok that's enough you two," He told us whilst we were sparing with each other. "Save some for the tournament."

"Why are we the only ones here sensei?" Miguel questioned him and I nodded in agreement wanting the answer.

"Let's face it, you guys are the only chance I got at winning this thing," I nodded.

"So what we are your best students?" I smirked.

"Correction I am," Miguel nudged me.

"Don't flatter yourself," he joked with us. "have you seen the others?"

Miguel went to his phone and chuckled at it. "What's so funny," sensei and I wondered.

"Oh, nothing just a funny photo my girlfriend posted." he showed us the photo where sam was eating a doughnut.

Sensei grabbed his phone out of his hand, "Wai a second. Is that Daniel Larusso's daughter?"

"Yeah, you know Samantha?" I was hoping this moment wasn't going to happen I knew all the story from when he was younger and I tried to ignore it.

"You're dating a LaRusso?" he sure was angry. 

"Yeah, why? is something wrong?" as the words came out I gestured for him to cut it out.

"We need to talk," he said as they walked into the office. 

hey guys I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. It was a bit longer than usual but I had fun writing it and am going to continue to write longer chapters. This does tho mean it will take a bit longer for chapters to come out.

Make sure you vote and if you guys have feedback and just want to say something goes ahead I try to read all of the comments though not many:(.

Please vote so others can see and thank you for reading.🥋🐍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7K 73
🥋 ❛ let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: the sweetest new girl in town joins a karate dojo and her 'sweetness' gradually tu...
267K 12.5K 30
-𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ʳᵒᵇᵇʸ ᵏᵉᵉⁿᵉ "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙...
6.4K 275 20
When her absent father starts up his old karate dojo, Hallie Keene's life changes. As she learns karate, she must also navigate her relationships wit...
53.1K 1.8K 42
(Miguel Diaz x Fem! Oc!) • • • 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Rachel "Rach" Lawrence hated Miguel Diaz at first, because Rachel loved Sam and when Miguel came arou...