Rule ; MR

Per riddlesupremacy

The devils real and he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful, cause he's a fallen... Més

00
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
00
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

01

14.7K 279 402
Per riddlesupremacy

|| The Great Hall ||

GAIA ;

I felt the warm ness of the Great Hall soon flood my cheeks, I could admit it felt like home. I've never understood what everyone meant s when they say Hogwarts is there home. Perhaps it could be i've never had the satisfaction of calling something my own home, never less having one.

I've never had the satisfaction of having a family.

Until I was sent to Hogwarts, Hogwarts is my home, will always be my home. Everyone I love is here, all of my best friends are here. I would die for any of them, and they would do the same.

You see, our friend group isn't mean, but not the friendliest as one could say.

*********************

As I had my head slumped into my books, trying to avoid all the rumors of the school. My second day here and this school is crawling with false rumors. I even heard one about myself.

I did not mind it, of course it was better than the orphanage I come from. Anything was better than St.Anne's, that place is far from a Saint.

I watched as the Gryffindor's welcomed new first years of the school, I was no big fan of children but I admit they are graceful little humans.

I felt a smile slowly creep up on my face when a first year tripped.

Obviously it was not intentionally.

Snape shot me a horrid glance, and I quickly wiped that smirk off my face. Now, don't get me wrong it's just Snape — But it's Snape we're talking about.

"Hello lovely" I felt warm hands find there way around my lower back, followed by a swarm of cheek kisses.

Lorenzo.

"Enzo, shouldn't you be with Draco trying to find someone to suck you off?" I retorted.

He quickly let go of me, and I could feel the smile radiating off of him, almost as if he was a full ball of sunshine.

Don't be too fooled, Lorenzo was not all rainbows and sunshine's, he could be really mean at times. So mean I don't even think it's Lorenzo I'm talking to sometimes.

"Well aren't you in a mood" Draco sat down joining our conversation.

Here we go.

Lorenzo and Draco together were like huge child's everywhere. You couldn't take them serious and Jacob? Oh Jacob was so much worse he would —

"What are we talking about?" Jacob said now joining our conversation as he chewed on a chicken wing.

"There is no we." I said in defense.

Lorenzo, Draco, and Jacob, all started bursting out laughing? What was so funny, I only said four words?

See what I mean.

"Great the boys are here." Camille said sitting next to me.

"To what do we owe this pleasure?" I said with entire sarcasm.

They didn't even hear a word me and Camille were saying, They were still somehow laughing. Laughing to the point where I quote, Enzo felt as if a Troll was squeezing his lungs closed.

Not going to question that.

*******************

"Now students, I would like to introduce. One of our new transfer students," Dumbledore went on,

"For Merlins sake." Jacob began,

We all snapped our heads towards him with the same facial expression.

Confusion.

"What do you know him?" I asked while I began to flip the pages in my book.

No response.

"Well, he's hot." Camille began.

I let out a chuckle, classic Camille. Always calling dibs.

Draco, Jacob, and Lorenzo looked at Camille as if she had just said the Dark Lords name in front of the Ministry.

"What?" Camille asked in defense.

Before anyone could continue Dumbledore yelled,

"SILENCE."

Nearly all the first years flinched.

"Now, as I was saying, I would like to introduce Mattheo Nawaro." Dumbledore said now looking at our table in particular.

"Oh." Draco began, "Bloody Hell." Jacob clinched his fist, "Well." Lorenzo said shaking his head.

Jacob always told us stories about Mattheo, how his mother would torture him, how he was so distant and cold, how he was a literal sociopath.

Mattheo began to make his way towards the sorting hat, not sparing anyone a glance. Not even the girls who were already practically drooling over him.

"Hmm," The sorting hat began to speak, "Nawaro is not your real surname is it boy?" The sorting hat kept nagging at him, "Very well then, Mattheo Riddle. You shall be put into no other than SLYTHERIN." The sorting hat finished with a cackle.

Gasp could be heard all over the room, mostly Potter and his friends.

Mattheo Riddle? As in the son of the Dark Lord? As in the son of the coward of a man who kills
kids and muggles for fun?

I finally tore my eyes from my book to only meet his, his dark, cold, twisted eyes.

Almost all the eyes in the room shot towards him, and many whispers could heard from here and there,

"I heard he killed his own mother," one girl said, "I heard he kills kids" another one said, "Well I heard he has a girlfriend," They kept going on and on and
on about him.

Mattheo finally snapped his head towards me, in a more fierce yet angry matter.

He stares deeply into my eyes, and I stare back into his dark ones, he begins to smirk as he breaks our gaze as he rolls his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

No ones ever watched me liked that, that deeply.

With a few claps and cheers the boy began making his way towards our table, but far from us.

Jacob was the reason.

"Listen, Gaia, Camille. Stay away from him don't let him find you interesting." Jacob warned us.

"But why? he is far to hot for me to stay away from." Camille flirted as she winked at him.

No she was right, but why did I feel as if Jacob was right, and my gut was telling me to trust Jacob?

"Gaia?" Lorenzo began, "You alright there love?" he said as he observed still staring at the new boy.

"Splendid." I lied.

Draco turned his whole head to follow a girl named Astoria, when he saw Astoria walk through the room he quickly got up to follow her.

God was he in love with her.

"I'll catch up with you later." He left us not caring about a single thing but her.

Lorenzo saw right through me, I believe it was a trick Penelope Fern taught him in fourth year.

"Enzo." A group of Slytherin boys called out for him.

He looked at me for reassurance and I gave it to him with a smile.

"If anything happens, You know where to find me." He flashed me a smile before he left.

********************

I felt cold hands press over my eyes as I walked through the halls, "hmm, who could this be?" I went along with it,

No response.

"Parkinson, enough." I spat.

She let out a chuckle and wrapped her arm around me, "So how have you been lovely?" She said as she twirled with my hair,

Pansy only showed affection when she wanted something.

"What is it Parkinson." I said with irritation.

"I just need you to help me get back at Potter and his friends, he called me pug face." She said with anger.

What a dick.

"Parkin-" I began but to only get cut off with a giggle coming from behind us, we both turned our head to see who it was, "Daphne?" I said with a smile.

"In the flesh." she said as she stumbled towards us.

"Is she?" Pansy began,

Only one way to find out.

"Daphne, are you drunk?" I asked with curiosity.

"Obviously not." She said in between laughs.

"She'll feel it hard in the morning." Pansy said as Daphne stumbled into her arms.

"Guys—" Daphne tried to finish but got cut off by her own vomit.

"Jesus." I said with disgust.

The smell was absolutely horrid.

I shot Pansy a glare, and a smile crept onto my face.

"Don't you dare." She said as she tried to grab me.

Sorry Pans.

I apparated to the place I thought of the quickest, The Astronomy Tower.

******************

I let out a few coughs here and there as I dusted my robes off. They really needed to clean this place, it was so dusty, and dark in here. Don't even let me get started on the horrid smell.

"lumos." I muttered

I heard a few coughs, and followed my way to the sound where they were coming from.

Please don't be him, please don't be him, please don't be him.

A boy sat on the floor as his curly hair hung a bit above his eyes and a perfect joint was placed in between his lips.

Turn around, Gaia. Go.

I turned on my heel, but I was far too late.

"Revine?" He called out,

For the love of Merlin.

********************

A/N: Hello lovely's! This chapter is kinda iffy but I promise it gets better <3. (Don't forget to vote!!)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.7K 103 28
He swore to himself that he'd never love anyone, he swore that to secure his sanity he'd never fall for anyone. It changes when he meets a mischievo...
25.4K 535 9
𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇...
126K 4.4K 37
────────────────── .˚ᵎ┊ 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗒𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍 ⋆.ೃ࿔:・❝ 𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙! 𝑑𝑜𝑣𝑒-𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛, 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑖𝑠�...
47.3K 963 75
I would never fall unless it's you. TOM RIDDLE ...