Detective Conan : The Time-Bo...

De OliviaCloe

I didn't see anyone making a book of Detective Conan movie so I make one and take this as a Valentine Gift fr... Mai multe

A/N 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N 2

Chapter 2

2K 87 15
De OliviaCloe

<Your POV>

Me and Conan were both at professor's house sorting the letter of Shinichi's father, Kudou Yusaku. Me and Conan were sorting the letter while professor were busy inventing new gadget or toys at the table not far from us.

Conan : Man, these are all for my dad. They're probably mainly fan letters, too.

Agasa : Speaking of which, I heard the latest volume of your father's 'Night Baron' series is a best seller in America.

Conan : Yeah, but he's in Switzerland now. It's a pain to send him his fan letters because he travels all over the world.

Agasa : Well, he's letting you do as you please, so it's the least you can do.

Conan : Yeah, yeah. By the way, professor, what are you working on?

I look up to the clock seeing that it was nearly lunch time. So, I go to the kitchen without both of them noticing me and prepare for lunch. I plan on just cooking a simple dish. So, I ended up with Omurice. Once I am in the kitchen, I search around for the ingredient seeing that everything that I need is there.

I wear my apron and started to cook. After half an hour or more, the three Omurice is prepared. I clean the kitchen counter quickly and then brought the three plate of Omurice to the dining table. After everything was prepared, I call out for the Conan and professor.

Erena : Professor, Conan-kun, come down. It's lunch time.

Just the last word escapes my lips, I can hear a tumbling sound from the second floor and see Conan and professor run out of the room they previously in and look down to the dining area.

Conan & Agasa : You cook?!

Erena : Yes. Why? Come down and eat your share before it gets cold.

I said as I sat down on one of the chairs. I can see their face brighten up as soon as I say that I cook. They came running down the stairs and took a seat each.

Conan, Erena & Agasa : Ittadakimasu~.

We then start to eat. I can hear lots of hum of satisfaction as they eat. I'm so happy that they like it. We keep on eating, Conan then started to talk since he already finished his.

Conan : Oh, by the way, (Y/N)-chan. I received a letter just now from a guy name Moriya Teiji. Um, here is the letter....

He then gives me the letter while professor take our plates and put it in the dishwasher. I open the letter and read it.

Letter : Please excuse this sudden letter. Lately, I have heard much about your accomplishments as a high school detective through television and the papers and I would be honoured to meet you. Thus, I wish ti invite you to an afternoon tea garden party at my residence this coming April 29th, Tuesday, at 3.30 pm and Directions are enclosed. Oh, and you can also bring your girl to, (L/N) (Y/N).

I read the letter and can feel my face getting hot at the last sentence mention. I ignore that sentence and look at the paper which shown the direction to the party. I then look at Conan.

Erena : Basically can't go....

I said as I motion to our physical condition. He then nods.

Conan : I know. So, I plan on asking Ran on my stead. Do you think it was a good idea? Of course, me, you and Oji-san would be going too.

Erena : I think, that is a great idea, but I bet that Ran would just do it without asking something in return.

<TIME SKIP>

<Third Person POV>

Ran : All right, but only on one condition.

Ran said which you heard since you stand close to the phone in the phone booth with Conan, calling Ran using Shinichi's voice. Once you heard that Ran would do it under one condition, you mouth to Conan, 'I knew it!' then chuckle silently. Conan just look at you annoyed that you're right, again.

Shinichi (C) : A condition?

Ran : Come watch an all-night movie marathon with me next Saturday.

Shinichi (C) : What?!

Ran said. You look down as a small sad smile creep up on you lips. Conan look at the phone on shock.

Ran : What's wrong with that? I haven't seen you in so long! I'll be waiting at 10pm at Beika Cinema's lobby.

Shinichi (C) : W-wait a minute! Next Saturday's not good for me. Maybe some other later.

Ran : NO! It has to be May 3rd! Hey, which do you like better, red or blue?

Ran asks. At the moment you feel like crying so you went out of the phone booth to get a fresh air and calm your heart. And without you noticing, Conan is looking at you the entire time with a complicated look. He wanted to stop you from going out, but his hands are full with one hand holding the phone while the other one holding his voice-changing bowtie.

Shinichi (C) : Red or blue? Why do you ask all of a sudden?

Ran : Never mind that. Just answer me.

Shinichi (C) : Well, then, red, I guess.

Ran : Red? I thought so! I knew you'd say red.

Shinichi (C) : Red is your favourite colour after all.

Ran : Okay, Shinichi, 10 pm on the 3rd. Don't forget!

Shinichi (C) : H-hey! If I could go to the movies, I wouldn't ask you to go to a party for me. Why does it have to be May 3rd anyway? Is May 3rd a special day? May 4th was the day Holmes and Moriarty fell down the Reichenbach Falls. And the following day is Children's Day

Conan then walk out of the phone booth when his eyes fall on you. You were standing in front of a store waiting for him. He looks at your face seeing that there's a small tint of sadness and before he could ask you, the sadness on your face disappear as you look at Conan.

Erena : Have you done talking to Ran-chan? If you are then let's head back....

You said and turn around then walk away from there not letting him to say anything. Conan just follow you from behind. On your way back, the both of you walk in front of the police station when you and Conan heard someone calling for you both.

Megure : Hey, Conan-kun, Erena-chan! Are you going home right now?

You guys then turn to Megure and run up to him with Megure picking you up.

Erena & Conan : Inspector!

Conan : Do you have another case?

Megure : Yeah, it's been pretty busy.

Erena : That's no good, Inspector. You need to take some rest to. If you don't rest well, you don't have energy. When you don't have energy, you can't catch bad people.

You said in a childlike manner making he look at you then smile gratefully to you.

Megure : Hahaha, sorry, Erena-chan. I will make sure that I get enough rest okay?

Erena : Okay!

Megure : Oh, let me introduce you. This is Shiratori-kun, who was just assigned to our department.

Shiratori : I am Shiratori. I heard a lot about you from the Inspector. I hear you're good at noticing details.

Conan : Well, it's a coincidence, really.

Shiratori : Well, there are many times when many things coincide.

Erena : Urm. But (Y/N)-neechan did tell me that we need to pay attention to every detail no matter how tiny it is, because that tiny detail might lead us to solve the case. So, I just follow what (Y/N)-neechan said and try to look for that detail. Shinichi-niisan did the same too.

You said which earned a nod from both officer as they thought that what you say did have the logic in it. Plus, the several occasion that they solve did have those tiny details.

Megure : With all these cases, I can't even take it easy during Golden Week.

Megure said as he put you down. He then gets in the car with Shiratori not before saying goodbye.

Megure : See you!

You guys then watch as the police car Megure and Shiratori is in drove away.

Conan : Golden Week?! That's it! May 3rd is Constitution Memorial Day. So, what does that mean?

<TIME SKIP>

Conan : What? Birthday?

Conan ask Ran. Once you two get back, the dinner is already to be serve and so you help Ran prepared the table. After that, all four of you sit down at the table and start dining.

Ran : That's right. May 4th is Shinichi's birthday. I'm going to take him to all-night movie marathon on May 3rd and when it hits midnight, I'm going to surprise him with the red polo shirt I bought for him.

Conan : That's right. May 4th is my birthday. I completely forgot.

Kogorou : So, what movie are you going to watch?

Ran : 'The Legend of the Red Thread'

Kogorou & Conan : The Red Thread?

Ran : Don't you know about that legend? Ne, Erena-chan, do you know?

You were so lost in thought when you heard someone call your name. you then look up to see everyone is looking at you weirdly.

Erena : Urm, sorry, what is it?

Ran : Oh it's nothing. I just wonder if you know about the legend of the Red Thread?

Erena : Ah, I know about it. When two people are meant to be together, their pinkies are connected by a red thread.

Ran : Um, um. You're right Erena-chan. And that movie is a romantic movie that uses that legend as its theme. Look, Shinichi and I both share May's lucky colour of red. That's why I decided, 'this has to be it'.

Ran said as she shows Kogorou and Conan the brochure she has about their zodiac. You didn't look at it as you don't feel like it at all. You just eat your food as to finish fast.

Conan : Even so, there's no way we can watch movies together. Oh, wait. That means, all three of us have the same lucky colour. (Y/N)'s birthday is two days apart after mine.

Kogorou : Wait a minute, didn't you say this movie is going to be all-night?

Ran : Yeah.

This makes Kogorou to sit up and point to Ran in a scolding manner with a pair of chopsticks in hand and a bowl in another.

Kogorou : No way! I won't allow it! A young man and woman together in the dark place, being lovey-dovey all night....

Ran : It's not like that! Don't make it sound so indecent!

Ran argue back without raising her voice louder than Kogorou while taking the chopsticks and the bowl of rice from Kogorou's hands. Without anyone realizing, you stood up with your dirty dishes and go to the kitchen cleaning it up.

Ran : Shinichi forgets his own birthday every year. I'm just reminding him once a year. Otherwise, he's getting older for nothing.

Conan : Although ironically, I've gotten younger this year.

Kogorou : W-well, even so....

Kogorou tried to reach back for his bowl while Ran didn't let him.

Kogorou : You two are still only in high school.

Ran : Oh yeah. Dad, let's go to Moriya Teiji's garden party.

Kogorou : What's this all of a sudden?

Ran : Actually, Shinichi was the one invited, but he couldn't make it. Do you want to go too, Conan-kun, Erena-chan?

Conan : Yeah, let's go, let's go.

Kogorou : I'm not going to an invitation meant for Shinichi!

Conan : Isn't Moriya Teiji a famous architect? Wouldn't a meeting between a famous architect and a famous detective be history in the making?

Kogorou : A famous detective and a famous architect, huh?

Conan : He is easy to manipulate....

Erena : Ran-neechan, thank you for the food. I've cleaned up the dishes. I'll go to my room first. Good night.

You said once you finish with your dishes. You then walk out of the room to your share room and take a bath then straight up to sleep. In the meantime, Conan notice that your behaviour is weird and that you didn't talk much ever since the both of you came back from the phone booth.

_______________________________________________________

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

116K 2.8K 21
I'd watch you from a distance for past years we have been friends.I want to be more then friends if you say no to me at all.... ⚠️gore warning⚠️
7.5K 160 22
I haven't seen many stories for this man so now I'm writing one 😌😌 Soo basically you're a little PSYCHOPATH but Danny here is still trying to figur...
45.6K 723 21
one shots with bleach characters. will be taking requests, angst, fluff,x OC's and whatever you requests. disclaimer bleach does not belong to me. O...
126K 5.1K 25
- "𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏." - "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐?" [DISCLAIMER] all pictures and characters don't bel...