Stars. {d.m}

By dracosgirl6767834TWa

She is Confident and is a bit crazy, That doesn't stop draco from being draco. They become close and feelings... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fiveteen
cast/sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-four
twenty-five
END

twenty-three

83 2 1
By dracosgirl6767834TWa

It's been about a few months since I had talked too Draco or Ginny or Jay. I have mainly had my heads in books trying to figure out 114275 and father meant.

Harry has told his friends Hermione and Ron and they are helping too. Hermione believes that we should leave it alone because the spell that was used to get into our heads was Dark magic.

I can't leave it alone.

My mom is trying to reach out too me and My brother I can't just leave it alone. Harry has been stressed out about it.

He uses anger to push people away but I haven't left him neither has his friends.

"Harry do you have anything on mom,"

"I found out where she used to live I was gonna check that out today after this class if you wanna come,"

"Yeah I'm gonna come who's going,"

"Me and you and Hermione and ron,"

"Ok,"

. . .

We all made it too my mom's house. I don't remember anything from here but I think harry does and I know being here was going too bring back memories.

"Are you ready harry,"

"You go in i need some time,"

I walked in with Hermione while Ron stayed outside with harry. I looked around and I remember this house.

I wasent even born when she died but I remember being here. The walls are a nude shade and have some type of design on it.

"Jade your gonna wanna see this," Hermione said holding a frame.

"Holy shit is that-,"

It was Draco and Tom riddle beside my mother in a picture. Draco looks young and Tom riddle looks like he is in his mind 30s.

"HARRY," Hermione yelled.

"I'm coming Hermione hold on,"

Harry walked in and looked at the photo I was holding.

"Is that Draco malfoy?"

"Look who is next to mom,"

"Tom riddle but that can't be he is dead,"

"Or is he died harry?"

The voices started up again and me and Harry dropped to the floor.

"GET OUT NOW THEY ARE COMING,"

The voices stopped and me and Harry looked at each other in a confused way.

"Who is that guys," Ron said looking at the man with a mask on and a black cloak.

"AVADA KAVADA," the man with a mask shouted.

We all ducked before it could hit any of us.

"AVADA KAVADA," I screamed pulling out my wand and pointing it too him.

Holy shit.

I just killed him. I killed someone. The feeling of relief hit me once I pointed my wand at him and said those words. I felt my arm being carved into once again.

"FUCK HARRY SHE IS CARVING INTO MY ARM,"

"Ok ok jade look at me tell me who you see,"

"You,"

"Who am i,"

"My brother,"

"Oh shit harry look," Ron said looking at my arm.

TOM= FATHER . . ME= MOTHER

Oh fuck

Tom riddle is my father.

I looked at harry with watery eyes due too the pain I felt. Harry ran out of the house.

I ran after him and so did Ron and Hermione.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE," I heard harry yell but I couldn't see who it was.

"I came here for her to explain everything,"

It was Draco he looked at me. He looked ill. He had bags under his eyes and he was terribly skinny.

I ran up too him and hugged him.

"Draco you look ill what the fuck happened to you,"

"I love you star, and I have never said those words to anyone and meant it but I love you star,"

"Draco i-,"

"You don't need to say anything but u just wanted too tell you that,"

"Draco I need to know this one thing,"

"Anything Star what happened,"

I walked over too harry and grabbed the photo and walked back too Draco.

"Is this you?"

"Yes,"

"Why are you standing next to my mother and Tom riddle,"

"They are your pa-,"

"Parents yes I know look," I did showing him the carved my mother did.

"Star your not safe here we need too get you out of here and back too Hogwarts,"

"Why,"

"Tom riddle knows you know that he is your father,"

"What is that a problem,"

"He is evil now and will kill you and Harry he made a promise too himself too kill anyone that may make him soft,"

"Harry,"

"Jade we have too get our of here that dude you killed back there was probably sent by him we need to be safe jade,"

"Star you killed someone?"

"Yes he was going too kill us,"

"No no no fuck,"

"What Is it draco," Hermione said looking at him.

"You have too go now,"

A guy appeared and pulled out his wand and mumbled a spell that was going towards me but Draco went infornt of me and it hit him.

"DRACO," I screamed out.

Draco hit the floor but opened his eyes and looked at me. Harry pulled him up from the floor and apported.

Hermione and Ron apported together. Leaving me here with the masked guy.

"WHO ARE YOU," I yelled.

He slowly pulled off his mask and he had black hair kinda curly and had a scar going across his nose and from his eyebrow and his eye.

"Who are you," he said walking closer too me.

"No who are you,"

"Mattheo Riddle,"

"Riddle?"

"Yes,"

"Im Jade Pott- Riddle,"

"Jade?"

"Thats my name yes,"

"Look don't go back too Hogwarts My dad I mean our dad is going too raid the place with his deatheaters it's not safe,"

"I'm going back my friends are there,"

I took out my wand and apported back too Hogwarts.

It was Dark. I heard people yelling and screaming. I saw the same masked person as the one I killed.

"GET HER," He screamed at people with the same masked as him.

I felt my skin prickled. My stomach turned and spinned. I felt dissy. My skin was scratchy and I touched it and it felt scaly.

I felt my legs morph together and my arms wrapped around each other and they morphed together as well.

I tried to say something but all that came out was a hiss like a snake hiss. I looked down at my body and it was no longer a human body it was scaly like a snake.

"BACK OFF GUYS BACK OFF SHE IS A RIDDLE," the masked guy said.

One of the guys still came running to get me. Something in me told me too eat him. He tried too touch me and I opened my mouth and swallowed him.

People were still screaming and yelling.

Authors note: I am writing the next chapter right now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.2K 26
**COMPLETED A potion's mishap thrusts Draco and Harry together and binds them until a cure can be found. Despite hating the man... Harry finds somet...
973K 9.7K 37
he kissed her like his life depended on it. and it did. draco wondered if she knew- wondered if she'd still choose him. *currently in serious revis...
982K 30.9K 61
《 c o m p l e t e d 》 One late afternoon, after plotting with Pansy, Hermione and Ron decided to steal Harry's phone and change most of his contacts'...
375 11 8
One unlucky day, Draco Malfoy has a dream about his rival-turned-crush, Harry Potter, and Theo Nott, who has a Gryffindor crush of his own, gets a la...