before the pain | luke (JATP)

By crystal_mei

what's your biggest dream? to become a famous rock star of course oh yea original Okay okay... what's your bi... More

a.n
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
After The Pain
thank you

a.n - q/a

2.9K 69 33
By crystal_mei

Idk  what to call this chapter, but hello lovelies.
for those who don't know and have asked for it, I made an Instagram called crystalmei01
so if you wanna follow me there you can, I will post updates on books and memes about before the pain and... yea stuff.

Also, I have noticed many questions both around the characters of the book, the book, other books, my inspiration, and many about me, therefore I thought if people wanted it, I could make a live on my insta where I answer a bunch of your questions or you all could just ask them here and then I would love to answer.

Whatever you guys would like, I am truly grateful and just want to make you all happy. Anyway!

Love and Happy reading,
-Crystal Mei

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 927 16
Atelophobia: The fear of not doing something right or the fear of not being good enough. The fear of imperfection. Alexis Summer is a girl who just w...
8.5K 182 18
Through hard work during the apocalypse, Xu Li was able to complete tasks and reach the highest level of the golden finger system in the eleventh yea...
49K 481 25
The summer where everything changes........ (All rights go to Jenny Han) This doesn't follow the plot of the summer I turned pretty. (Only some thin...
97.1K 1.1K 33
𝔸 π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿπ•’π•˜π•–π•£ π•–π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•€π•₯𝕀 π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•€ π•₯𝕠 π•™π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 π•π•–π•˜π•–π•Ÿπ••π•’π•£π•ͺ π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖 π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•œπ•–π••...