Written In The Stars: Peter Q...

By StarLordesss

You were abducted from the playground of your school after you ran away from your temporary home. The foster... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Please read this!
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One: The End
The second book is out now!
Update/ I'm back to writing the second book!
Bucky Book

Hey guys, I need your help!

1.3K 19 15
By StarLordesss

Hey, dudes! Sorry for interrupting your reading or whatever you're doing, but I need some help. I'm trying to write my own book and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in reading it. It's about a girl who is in the zombie apocalypse and she saves this woman and her one year old son. Something happens to the mother so Jade, the main character, is taking care of him. They meet a few people on the way and eventually they reach a community, but it's not at all is it seems. If I publish the chapters, would you guys critique it and help me out. If not, that's cool! I don't want to pressure you guys into anything. Thanks for reading! Peace out, Girl Scouts!

P.s. just head to my page and check it out! Chapter one and two are there! Thanks so much! I owe you guys so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 20.9K 28
(thirteen year old me wrote this book so I'm terribly sorry for how trashy it is oop) Y/N Quill is Peter Quills fifteen year old daughter. She might...
42.3K 885 9
*Please read my Guardians of the Galaxy story before reading this book* After the dance-off to save the universe, you are now a Guardian of the Galax...
17.9K 408 14
Allllright! Here's the follow up to Rocket x Reader - Guardians of the Galaxy. I started mapping it out but I figure I'll just wing it. As of right n...
54.5K 721 21
Growing up all Y/n knew in life was mostly hate but his mother loved him even if he came from a one night stand she loved him to her last breath whic...