The Locker Room Incident

By Fizzadulous206

Harper Jones is a normal girl with a normal crush on football player, Mason Stone. She's been crushing on him... More

Chapter 1: GERONIMOOOO!
Chapter 2: You really look like you're going to kill someone
Chapter 3: We are going to a party
Chapter 4: Peaceful yet in pain
Chapter 5: Dress shopping
Chapter 6:Why do I get a feeling that is not true?
Chapter 7: When I have nothing nice to say, I choose to be quiet
Chapter 8: Let's play truth or dare
Chapter 9: I just had my first kiss
Chapter 10: A million frickin times yes!
Chapter 11: Prom Night
Chapter 12: Why is your heart beating so fast Harper?
Chapter 13: Five thousand bottles of milk on the wall
Chapter 14: I like Mason
Chapter 15: It's just a crush
Chapter 16: You're a cheeky little brat
Chapter 17: She's one of a kind
Characters
Chapter 18:Now there's the Harp I know
Chapter 19: I am a gentleman
Chapter 20: Blood will be spilled
Chapter 21: Just not in the way you think
Chapter 22: Do I not deserve you?
Chapter 23: Let's be stupid together then
Chapter 25: I would if every girl was you
IMPORTANT UPDATE READ NOW
Chapter 26: You don't need blush now
Chapter 27: That's for trying to seduce my boyfriend
Chapter 28: You seem very eager to get punched tonight
Chapter 29: You Love Me?
Chapter 30: I'm No Angel
Chapter 31: Captain Hook Wannabe
Chapter 32: We're Having A Lingerie Bonfire
Chapter 33: I have morning breath
Chapter 34: The 's' word
Chapter 35: I'll miss you
Bonus Chapter #1: NYU Surprise!
Bonus Chapter #2: The Proposal
Bonus Chapter #3: The Wedding
Bonus Chapter #4: Married Life
Bonus chapter#5: Figure it out yourself.
Chapter #6: OH CRAP
Bonus Chapter #7: Kids, kids and kids everywhere
PLEASE READ: Message regard further updates
Message Regarding Sequel
READ NOW URGENT!!! 100K celebration ideas!
What do you wanna ask the characters???
Character Q&A
New Book
New book idea!
NEW BOOK AND I NEED IDEAS FOR SCENES TO WRITE

Chapter 24: Can't believe he's my idiot

30.8K 713 460
By Fizzadulous206

"Let's be stupid together", Kenzie wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Oh fuck off", I shoved her face away.

"Oh come ooonnnn!", Kenzie squealed, "You and Will are dating! I'm allowed to be happy!!", 

"Yeah", I pointed out, "WE are dating, so we're supposed to be the ones enjoying this",

"Stop stealing my moment", she brushes me off before sashaying down to our lockers. How melodramatic.

"So what's the plan for the newlyweds?", Liv nudged me.

"We are DATING, not MARRIED", I emphasized.

"Same thing", 

"It is soo not", I pulled out my books from my locker and closed it when someone covered my eyes with their hands.

"Guess who?", 

"Hmmm....Kelly Clarkson?", 

"Seriously? Guess again",

"My idiotic boyfriend?",

"Minus the idiotic, hi Harp", he hugged me from behind.

I smiled but it faltered when I saw Liv and Kenzie staring at us like creeps.

"Skedaddle creepers", I scolded. (Not you @ThisIsZanz ,you can stay)

"Yeah yeah, come on Kenzie, let's give the lovebirds some space", Liv dragged Kenzie away like a little puppy.

Finally.

I turned around to see Will's cute face staring back at me. His messy black hair shading his beautiful blue orbs. Ugh, I could just pinch his cheeks.

"Why are you staring at me like I'm a puppy?", he asked.

"You look so cute", I giggled.

"I look cute?", he raised a brow at me.

"I could....ugh...just pinch your cheeks", 

"Stay away from my cheeks Harp, you're gonna make me feel emasculated", he covered his cheeks with his hands.

Our conversation was interrupted by a girl clearing her throat. She bit her lip as she stared at Will and I immediately knew she was trouble. You could call it the girlfriend radar.

"Hey Will", she smiled.

"Hi", Okay William tone it down a little.

"So, my parents are going away for the weekend and I'm having a few friends over and I was thinking tha-",

I wrapped my arms around Will's neck, pulling him into a kiss before she could say any more.

"...But I'm guessing you guys have plans", she stepped away from Will.

"Yup we do! See ya later!", I gave her a saccharine smile and she walked away scowling at me.

"I see someone getting a little jealous", Will taunted.

"Puh-lease, that girl or me? Definitely me", I stated without giving him a chance to answer.

"But now we do have plans together right?", he asked, a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"Maybe", I teased before walking off to class.

*****

"Where are you guys going then?", Kenzie asked as we walked into the mall.

"Just to a restaurant for some food", I brushed her off.

"Hmm, so now we need to look for a dress that's going to send Will's jaw down to the ground", I chuckled at her stupid statement.

"My mom knows a woman who works in a shop here and the dresses are beautiful, should we check it out?", Liv suggested.

"Let's GOO!!", Kenzie dragged us, not even knowing the directions.

*****

"Not even one dress has been perfect till now", Kenzie groaned.

"I liked them, it's just you being critical", I pointed out.

"You don't get it Harp, the dress for your first date is the most important dress", she explained, "It remains in your memory forever and trust me you do not want it to be bad",

"How about this one?", Cece came in with a dress.

Cece was Olivia's mom's friend, she was clad in a nude pencil skirt and button down blouse and high heels. Her hair was held up with a hair stick and her nails were shining with a perfect manicure.

Why are all these women so beautiful?

"I hope so", Kenzie sighed as Cece handed me the dress and I went back in to change.

I loved it. I just loved it.

This dress looked absolutely gorgeous on me.

I spun around happily as I admired the dress from every side.

I stepped out and caught everyone's attention. Liv gasped, Cece gave me an admiring smile and Kenzie....well she looked like she was about to start bawling on the floor as she tackled me with a hug.

"Oh my god, it's perfect! You're perfect! Cece's choice is perfect! Everything is just PERFECT!", she rambled.

"Yeah yeah drama queen calm down", I chuckled but I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed myself.

"We'll get it", Liv said, "How much is it Harper?",

I checked the price tag on the dress and my face fell. It was 500 dollars. 

"500 dollars", I replied.

The happy squeals in the room were replaced with silence.

"We can pitch in", Liv pulled out her wallet and so did Kenzie.

"And I could get you girls a little discount, they can cut it out of my paycheck", Cece suggested.

I let out a sigh.

"It's fine guys, we don't have to get this", I said.

"But Harper, you love this dress", Kenzie added.

"I know but maybe some other time, also now that I think about it, my mom has this dress that she wore on her first date with dad and she'd love it if I wore that instead", I assured them.

They all looked a little sad as I went into the changing room and changed into my old clothes.

Returning the dress to Cece, Kenzie dropped me back home to get ready for my date.

***** 

"Are you sure you want to wear this dress Harper?", mom asked again, "It's really old and you need something much better for your first date with Will",

"I like this dress mom, it's cute", I gave her a twirl with a reassuring smile.

"If you say so.." she trailed off, "I'll go back downstairs",

She left me alone in my room. I stared at myself in the mirror. I did look nice but.....it just didn't make me as happy. But it had to do right?

There was a knock on my window and I turned around to see Will's face peering back in, I gestured for him to come in.

He stepped into the room and wrapped his arms around me.

"You look beautiful", He pecked my lips, making my heart flutter again.

"I guess", I mumbled back in reply.

"You're sad", he concluded, "Why are you sad?",

"I'm not sad, just a bit tired", I lied.

"We can cancel if you want", he suggested.

"Oh no no, I'm not that tired",

He didn't look very convinced but he decided to let it go.

"So can you go downstairs and come in through the door like a normal person so that we can go on our date?", I giggled.

"Are you calling me abnormal Harp?", he pouted.

"Haven't I always?",

"Okay fine", he grumbled, "But before that, I got this for you", he handed me a white bag, "I'd love it if you wore it", 

"I swear if it's lingerie-", I threatened.

"Of course it's not, I'm not that kind of a guy", he protested, "Well for now but later..."

I smacked his arm as he chuckled and swooped out of the window.

What an idiot.

Can't believe he's my idiot.

I took out the box from the bag and set it down on my bed, I lifted the cover slowly and gasped.

It was the same dress. The dress I had chosen at the shop. How did Will-oh of course....Kenzie and Liv. This is what happens when you have two blabbermouths as your best friends.

On the dress was a note with Will's awful handwriting.

This is where you smile and blush and realize how awesome I am ;)

Yeah yeah whatever. I smiled and my cheeks went hot just like he said.

I changed into the dress and put on some matching jewelry and heels before rushing downstairs to see Will engaged in a conversation with mom and dad.

"Oh lord, you look beautiful, where did that gorgeous dress come from?", Mom gasped when she saw me.

"It was just something Kenzie gave me sometime ago", I lied.

I stood beside Will, feeling his eyes on me.

"You both do a pose together, I want to take a picture", Mom was practically jumping with polaroid in her hand.

Will hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my head as we both smiled for the camera.

"Oh my god you guys are so cute!", Bubba exclaimed in a dramatic high pitched voice.

"I wish I was Harper right now", Kat huffed.

"Don't worry Kat", Will assured, "You still have that date with Levi don't you?",

"Yes unfortunately, I have a date with that.......thing", she shuddered and cringed.

"Don't be rude Kat", mom scolded, "Now both of you go have some fun",

"I'll get her back home by 11", Will assured.

"I doubt she'll let you drop her back home before everyone is too tired to ask her questions but you can try", Dad patted Will's shoulder.

We both stepped out of the house with me walking in front of him. I smiled as I felt him staring at me. I knew this dress would catch his eye.

I was about to open the car door when he trapped me between his arms. I turned around to see his eyes trailing up and down my body.

"What's wrong?", I asked innocently.

"You look.......fuck..you look amazing", he mumbled, leaning in for a kiss when I put my hand in the way.

He looked taken aback by the action.

"You do realize that we're still in my driveway?Of my house? Where my family could see us?", I reminded him.

"Who cares? I'm not doing anything wrong", he justified,"I'm with MY girlfriend",

"Well YOUR girlfriend does not want her family to see her making out with you against a car on their driveway", I explained.

Will sighed.

"However I have a feeling the night's going to lead up to you and I making out against a car", his eyes glittered mischeviously.

"There's going to be no night unless you get me some food", I warned.

"Of course, I'll stuff you up", he opened the door for me.

"What is that some kind of fetish of yours?", I taunted.

Will just rolled his eyes and got into his own seat as we drove off, while he rested his hand on my thigh sending sparks of electricity through my skin.

"God, I've always wanted to do this", he sighed contently.

"Do what?",

"That", he gestured at his hand on my thigh.

"You cannot tell me you've never done this before", I gave him an incredulous look.

"I really haven't", he admitted, "I've never taken a girl out on a date to not sleep with her and I've never put my hand on her thigh unless it was some kind of fingering session",

I slapped his hand away and cringed at him.

"What do you expect from me?", he laughed.

"Not to finger women in your car obviously!", I exclaimed, "Wait...it wasn't in this car? on THIS seat, was it?", 

"This is my car soo....", 

"Oh my god", I shuddered, "I need to take a shower when I get home, okay not even I shower, I have to dunk myself and this dress into disinfectant",

"You're overreacting, Harp", he chuckled.

"Someone excreted something on this seat", I emphasized, "So excuse me",

"Mmhm", he mumbled while his lips curled up into a smirk.

"Why do you have a such a dirty smirk on your face?", I scowled at him.

"Thinking that someday you might be enjoying yourself very very much in this car", 

I was confused for a second but then realization dawned on me.

"You....are.....Despicable," I cringed.

"Sure am Miss Jones", he made a hat tipping gesture, "Now shut up and let me enjoy this", he took my hand in his and interlocked his fingers with mine.

*****

"So what do you think?", Will asked as we sat down at our table.

"It's fancy", I replied, "I'm not used to it but it's definitely something",

"So wanna order?", he asked as he handed me a menu.

I ordered a simple parmesan pasta while Will ordered the same. I could tell he was just trying to impress me and truthfully, he wasn't into this kind of stuff either.

"So are we going to end up with fancy meals and champagne in our systems tonight?", I asked eagerly.

"Oh no way am I getting you any champagne", Will shook his head.

"Why?",

"As much as I love drunk Harper, I am not dropping you off to your parents while you are completely out of your senses",

"Fair enough", I agreed.

We talked for a while when our food arrived.

I dug my fork into the pasta and took the first bite.

This is horrible. I'm sorry but it really is. The cheese didn't taste like cheese at all, it wasn't stretchy or anything, it just tasted like cream. It barely had any salt, or any spices to be honest. It just tasted like a whole mouthful of cream and boiled pasta.

I looked up at Will and saw him cringing at the taste.

"This is good", I forced a smile.

Will's face turned a deep red as he ran his hands through his hair.

"I know you hate it because my god this is...bad!", he whisper yelled as he chugged down his entire glass of water.

"It really isn't that bad", I tried to assure him.

"I'm so sorry Harp, I just thought you'd like this setting and everything-fuck this is embarrassing",

"I mean", I set down my fork, "We could still leave if you want too", 

Will's face lit up.

"Of course we should", he wiped his mouth with his napkin and pulled out his wallet.

"Oh my god, what a coincidence", Will's gaze snapped upto mine. We knew that voice way too well. And we hated it all the same.

I looked upto to see Tanya standing at our table. Her makeup and hair done to perfection as she showed off her figure in a silky red dress with a sweetheart neckline.

She smiled down at us and bile rose up in my throat.

"Nice move Harper, you've got both Mason and Will wrapped around your fat little finger", she said.

Will's fists clenched at that. His jaw had tightened almost as if he was trying to control himself from saying something.

"Just go away Tanya", I whispered, "Just let us be, we're only trying to have a good time", 

"Oh I won't ever go away Harper", she chuckled, "I'll always be there on every single cut on those flabbly arms of yours",

"Fuck off Tanya", Will growled at her. His blue eyes were almost black now. Just like they became whenever he got angry.

"Why Will? I honestly expected you to have better taste", she smirked at him, "Screwing your best friend's ex, how pathetic Will, you've turned into a little whore",

That was it for me. She won't say something like that to MY boyfriend and get away with it. Damn I like saying that.

I picked up my plate of pasta and dumped it on her head.

The entire restaurant was filled with gasps as cream trickled down Tanya's face. She looked like she was going to pounce on me when Will cut in as he picked up his plate and pressed it on her chest. Allowing the pasta to find it's way into her cleavage and all the way down her dress.

"You two!", The manager stood there glaring at us.

Will and I took off. We zigzagged through the tables and bolted out the doors with the manager yelling ,"Get them!", and Tanya shrieking in pure rage.

We slid into the car as the guards ran towards our car.

"GO! GO! GO!", I yelled as Will started the car and sped off, leaving them behind in the dust.

We breathed heavily for a few seconds as we contemplated what we had just done.

Then Will burst out laughing and I followed.

Soon we were both guffawing as talked about how good Tanya would look covered in cream pasta.

This was going much better now.

Yayy the first date in going AMAZING!! I really wish I was in this book right now so I could see Tanya's face. The witch got what she deserved.

What did you think of the date till now?

It'll continue in the next chapter, till then buh bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.2K 45
[this book is going to be DELETED SOON!!] When brothers Cade and Keegan Stone transfer to a new high school, they're quickly showered with endless at...
46.2K 1.9K 63
Hazel is a strong-willed, teenager who is sent to a co-ed detention camp. How will she deal with a corrupt warden, abusive teen sergeants and her mys...
1.3M 27.9K 63
They don't play to win. They play to hurt. Sterling Academy's irresistible reputation all came crashing down last year when a list of the 'top thirty...
1K 48 13
Harper Jones: A normal girl who just wants a normal high school life to the point that she moves from Georgia to Virginia to get that experience. Unf...