𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ; comma...

By lupesune

──── ❛ what you love is your fate. © lupesune 2021 ... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
❂ 000. we begin in the dark
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢 ─── 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜
❂ 001. lost cause
❂ 002. the thief
❂ 003. escape
❂ 004. curiosity
❂ 005. the encounter
❂ 006. the master
❂ 007. force bonds
❂ 008. about you
❂ 009. the mission
❂ 010. emergency
❂ 011. forgotten
❂ 012. fake out
❂ 013. the rescue
❂ 014. escape malevolence
❂ 015. the commanders
❂ 016. commander & captain
❂ 017. the rishi outpost
❂ 018. rishi attacked
❂ 019. saviour complex
❂ 020. luck
❂ 021. home
❂ 022. used to be friends
❂ 023. promises of the snow
❂ 024. orto plutonia
❂ 026. pacify
❂ 027. talk to me
❂ 028. waging war
❂ 029. the soldier
❂ 030. slow dancing
❂ 031. past facades
❂ 032. glimpse of us
❂ 033. out like a light
❂ 034. favourite place
❂ 035. run
❂ 036. heart out
❂ 037. made your mark
❂ 038. attachment
❂ 039. sincerity is scary
❂ 040. the little things
❂ 041. siege of ryloth
❂ 042. force signals
❂ 043. child of war
❂ 044. innocent
❂ 045. visions
❂ 046. eisha's fear
❂ 047. fiolet
❂ 048. the wolfpack
❂ 049. his rain
❂ 050. the bet
❂ 051. felucia rescue
❂ 052. her sun
❂ 053. serendipity
❂ 054. the '79s experience
❂ 055. back to you
❂ 056. drunk walk home
❂ 057. wolffe's choice
❂ 058. always
❂ 059. calon
❂ 060. the supply run
❂ 061. trust me
❂ 062. control
❂ 063. stay with me
❂ 064. memory garden
❂ 065. the major
❂ 066. choices
❂ 067. the beginning of the end
❂ 068. sun & moon
❂ 069. burning sun
❂ 070. dying sun
❂ 071. i know the end
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢𝐢 ─── 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣
❂ 072. what remains

❂ 025. anklebiters

2K 124 55
By lupesune

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxv. ANKLEBITERS

smile, tell me i'm alright with a goodbye / you are so
misleading / a kiss or a gun-fight / high noon or midnight.

CANALS                     //                   ALL TIME LOW

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 'I CAN'T GO', MASTER?"

Snapping, she glared at Obi-Wan. She spared another to her own Commander too, as he snorted at her annoyance. Matching its intensity, she groaned — it had been his suggestion that she shouldn't be allowed to join the Jedi at the southern canyon, under her own Master's orders he confirmed.

What a suck-up.

Obi-Wan pinched the bridge of his nose at her sharp tone, "Padawan, your Commander has informed me that you are not allowed to join in on any dangerous expeditions — as per request of your own Master — which this mission could just as well be." His hand dropped, and he stared pointedly at the disgruntled girl, "Plus, we need someone to watch over the Chairman and the Senator whilst we're gone. We need you with them, Padawan."

She grumbled at his words. He was really hitting home with all this 'Padawan' talk — meaning she really had no other choice but to listen and follow suit.

Heaving a sigh, she scoffed — the Commander permanently smirking at her defeat, "Yes, Master Kenobi."

Clapping his hands together, the Master Jedi caught her attention once more, "Well then, it's settled. Commander, Captain; I trust you'll be more than capable enough to escort our dearest Padawan back to the base."

Straightening at the General's order, both Rex and Wolffe saluted, "Yes, sir."

"Don't worry, Snowy." Turning her attention to Anakin as he wandered over, she scowled as he ruffled her curls, "Your best friend will be back soon enough."

"My best friend?" Pushing his hand away, she teased, "That sounds awfully like a death wish."

Anakin scoffed, "You're still alive, aren't you?"

"Not if you keep making statements like that."

Sulking, he gave an exaggerated huff to the Padawan. Wandering away, he tightly crossed his arms as she chuckled at his antics, "Bye, Ani!"

Glancing to her left, she looked up at Rex when he tapped her shoulder, "Come on, kid."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Landing back at the Republic base, Eisha squirmed as she attempted to hop off the speeder she shared with the Commander. Throwing her legs over the side, she raised a brow at the gloved hand held out to her.

He sighed as she blankly stared, "Do you want help or not?"

Shrugging, she took it. Grasping his hand, his other hand leant forward to grip her waist as he easily pulled her off of the speeder, "Thank you."

He merely grunted. Nodding, he discretely glanced over her figure before turning on his heel and leaving her.

Eisha rolled her eyes, "Always a pleasure."

Brushing off the interaction — that man was painfully hard to read — Eisha composed herself as she approached the Pantoran senator. Smiling softly, she held her hand out, "Senator Chuchi. It's a pleasure to meet you at last."

The senator grinned — there was a calming aura about the Padawan that instantly put her at ease, "Captain Ree," Gently holding her hand between hers, she returned the nicety. "The pleasure is all mine — and please, call me Riyo."

She nodded, "In that case, Eisha will do just fine, Riyo."

Relaxing, Riyo glanced past her, "Where are Generals Skywalker and Kenobi?"

"They're still investigating the attacks, right now." Crossing her arms, she slightly rubbed at her nose as the cold nipped it, "Master Kenobi sent me here, however in order to protect both yourself and the Chairman — just until we can rule out the possibility that this is an ongoing threat."

"You don't know what a relief it is to know that," She beckoned the Captain along. "Come inside when you're ready."

An easy smile crossed her face, "We'll be right up." Hugging her arms closer, she stalked her way back to the clones, "Rex, gather your men and set up a perimeter. We don't want anyone coming in near here without us knowing." Quickly nodding at her words, she glanced over to her own Commander as he inclined his head towards her, "Blaidd, we're going in."

Wolffe nodded; the Commander seemingly not having an issue with the Padawan relaying orders — something Rex was gaping at from beneath his helmet. Walking beside her, he cleared his throat awkwardly as she didn't bother striking up a conversation with him.

Violet eyes peered at him, "Yeah?"

He huffed. He wasn't exactly good at small talk, nor was he good at making friends. But, she seemed to acknowledge him in a way no one else had; from the few conversations—well, arguments mainly. She was frustrating, and slightly hard to understand despite displaying herself as an open book. Truly, he was debating just closing his mouth and never opening it again. They didn't need to be friends, he didn't need to know her — hell, he didn't want to.

Yet, that would be a lie.

Because Commander Wolffe wasn't as stuck-up, strict or stoic as he liked to believe himself to be, "What's your favourite colour?"

"Huh?" Eisha stopped in her tracks, her feet grounded in the snow as she furrowed her brow.

"What?" Meeting her confused gaze, he couldn't quite tear himself away from the captivating violet. "Too personal?"

Did he just make a joke?

A small smile threatened to appear, "Crossed the line, actually."

Eisha swore she heard him chuckle, but beneath the helmet and with the harsh blizzard it was hard to tell, "What level of friendship do I have to reach before I can know something oh-so-secret about the Pitat?"

She rolled her eyes — a trait she had picked up from him, "Fine. Yellow."

"Purple," He shrugged.

"Sinker and Boost will be so proud of us."

Wolffe failed to hide his laugh that time, he was glad the Padawan could at least make light of their failed first few interactions. Opening the door to the base, he held it open and gestured for her to go first, "After you."

Softly smiling in reply, she headed towards the elevator as he closed it behind him. Watching her go, he exhaled deeply.

His boys were right — the more he got to know her, the more he liked her.

Good thing Wolffe would never admit that to them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I want the weapon system back online and the shields operational. There's no telling what the Separatists have planned."

Tiredly listening to Chairman Cho as he ordered her men again, Eisha ran a hand through her curls as she tried to destress herself. He had been nonstop relaying orders to the men under the command of herself and the Commander, and downright refused to listen to anything the Captain of the 104th had to say about the situation.

Misognysts were a bore — and she'd be lying if she said she hadn't imagined giving the man a swift kick to the teeth.

Rubbing her eyes, she glared darkly at the ignorant man. Though, she soon settled for exasperatedly resting her head against a control panel; she wasn't exactly in the mood to argue with him again about what was most definitely not a Separatist ploy.

Riyo noticed, "Chairman. Respectfully sir, what makes you so certain that the Separatists are behind this attack?"

"Look around, Senator." Waving his hand with a flourish, he scoffed, "Is the carnage around us not enough proof, alone?"

'No.'

Raising a hand to her chin, Riyo glanced over the evidence, "I know, sir. But, there are no discarded droids here; no blaster marks." She approached the Chairman, "And, the clones' injuries weren't consistent with what—"

"So, you're an expert on war now. Is that right, Senator?"

Furrowing her brow at the tone, the man confirmed Eisha's previous opinion: he was pretty damn misogynistic, alright.

Defeat consumed the Senator, and she soon backtracked her words, "No, Chairman. No, I only—"

"Let me tell you something, Senator," Gaining a sharp glare from the Vashuni, he cut off Riyo. "I have led our people since before you were born." Pacing around the Senator, he circled her in an attempt to scare her. Though he was blissfully unaware of the approaching Padawan that did the same — her chin defiantly raised at the challenge. "I've seen a hundred planets rise and fall through force of arms. If it's not the Separatists out there, then it's a malevolent and aggressive enemy, nonetheless. And I will not let that enemy threaten the security of the people of Pantora."

"But," She spoke softly, timidly as she tried to console the headstrong Chairman, "If the Jedi discover that the Separatists aren't behind the attack, then perhaps there is a peaceful resolution to this."

He snapped, "Senator, I am willing to fight and die for our people." Spitting, he caught the deep violet irises that preyed upon him, "It is time to ask yourself if you are brave enough to do the same."

Entering the elevator, his gaze was set on Riyo as they slowly closed.

A hand shot through the gap.

Pushing open the doors, a deep scowl coated her face as she glowered at the Chairman, "Fighting and dying do not warrant bravery, Chairman." Sending a quick comforting glance to the Senator, her venomous stare soon pinned him again, "Whilst you may find war attractive, it isn't. Not to me, and especially not to my men who are fighting for you." Each step closer she took was precise, a dagger behind each thump as there was each word she delicately spoke, "Senator Chuchi's right. If there is a peaceful option, then I suggest you take it."

Glaring, he was unsure if that was a threat, "And what would a Jedi know? There is far more politics bound in this than you could ever imagine." He scoffed, "Your men — work for me. They are Republic, are they not? Each and every one of your clones are willing to sacrifice themselves for Pantora. No matter the cost."

"Tough words from someone who doesn't live with his life on the line day-in-day-out." Yawning, she defensively crossed her arms, "But, if you're so intent on fighting, then I suggest you listen to me very closely now..." She stalked closer, an animal cornering her prey as he eyed her cautiously, "If you believe that bravery comes from fighting and war, then I fully expect to see you on the frontlines if we fight. And, Maker, forbid if I don't," Forcing a laugh, her glare pierced him as she cut herself off. "If a single one of my men dies, and you have done nothing to help, then I can assure you, Chairman, you won't have to worry about this threat," Smirking, she felt the fear shoot through him at the bite behind her casual tone, "'Cause I'll be the worst one you've ever seen."

Now that, was a threat.

Spinning on her heel, she turned her back to the Chairman as he gaped at her. The elevator doors having been released, they slowly began to close once more, "Y—You can't talk to me like that! You're a Jedi!"

Innocently tilting her head, she smiled sweetly — like a dagger glinting above the wound it just punctured, "You'll have to forgive me, Chairman. I'm still just a Padawan, and I'm learning." Holding her palm out, she dismissively waved her hand as she closed the doors a little sooner, "Good day, Chairman Cho."

✧˖*°࿐Hello lovely people!

How's everyone doing? Good, I hope!

Anyways, yeah that's the chapter, um, ha. Eisha and Wolffe are my awkward children, I've decided :)

Thank you all so much for 2.7K reads!! I'm honestly so grateful for you all, and 120 votes now like what!! That's insane! :D

So, yeah, thank you so much :))

But, that's it from me now, see you all in tomorrow's update :D

Bye, ily!

- iss <3

FIRST PUBLISHED:
LAST EDITED: 15/02/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 55 40
Just Short Stories that I have made. I hope that these stories are unique, fun, and interesting. There may be longer story arcs too. Original Charact...
92.4K 1.6K 71
Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or any of its characters. Disney does. I only only own my OC's. These do not follow story lines and also focuses m...
423K 8.1K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...
25.3K 951 36
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷.ೃ࿐☄. :+* ╰──╮ ╰┈➤''OUR PROMISE IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS'' Padawan Kora Knight and Anakin Skywalker meet in a desperate attempt...