Dekuverse

By gravityfalls_Deku

Into the Dekuverse. Different stories and adventures of deku and the crew. Over seas class 1-gay will travel... More

prologue
villain deku
friends
meme formed into a story
memes
villain deku pt2
nothing left to lose
memes pt2
body swap
hush
villain Deku pt3
todorokiverses
body swap pt2
update
acadamia falls
theories/ my new book
memes/ I got tagged!
tagged again
dangerous brother
father
sister
memes and Q&A
what the heck acadamia
fanart
escape
Christmas memes
enji being a good dad
the good and the bad/memes
memes and my life
Dealing with it(toyabrothervers)
let's play a game
nii-chan monama
one meme
First Born(mhaxdisney)
why!?
what?
you saw that right
fluff
better life
found more memes
found more memes ll
some more memes cause I don't wanna update
bakugou meme and shout out
Ṡ̴̛̖̫̈́̇n̷̛̅̋̓̕͝a̴̖̗̬̥̬͆͒̿̅͌͐̅̑̚̚z̷̮̈́̎̐͆͒̃̏̅z̶̡͉̖̖͙̘̽̈́͑͜ÿ̵̏̓͋͛̓̐
Secrets Secrets Secrets
for ya'll shippers
Dabi is a free elf
the lists
todoroki's corner
the memes of wattad
meme time!!!
cece
mha on crack state wars edition
quirk places
memes and American girldolls lovers

backstabbed

1K 9 4
By gravityfalls_Deku

Song suggested by launicnun.
Also for the convince of this chapter both all might and endeavor are the same age. I'm also only doing the 1st verse. (Though there only about 2 and half years apart in age)

----------

Two young boys sit next to eachother as the teacher explains what they were doing today. She finishes and tells them to introduce themselves to oneanother.

I'm slowly learning

"Whats your name yellow hair? I'm Todoroki Enji!" The red haired boy asks the blond one. "U-um I'm Yagi Toshinori. N-nice to meet you." Enji looked toshinori up and down. Toshi was in a hero shirt and some blue roughed up Jean's.

"Why do your pants have so many holes and rips?" Enji asked. "O-oh I um I want to b-be a hero. So I run around the house like one to save my s-stuffed animals from evil."
"You want to be a hero too?" Enji asks and toshi just nods. "Ooh that would be so cool if we worked together when we are heroes. Let's run an office together. Wouldn't that be cool yagi!?"
"Y-yeah I g-guess."
"Don't guess, know!"
"O-okay."

That the things you promised me

Enji shows off his new quirk to toshi. It's been a year since they meet. "When did you get your quirk?"
"Last night. I almost burned the house down. My pillow caught fire." Enji snickers.
"I can't wait for my quirk!"
"I bet it will be so cool, just like mine!"

Are burning like the embers

"Th- the doctor says I'm most likely quirkless." Toshi says with a frown. Other kids had been making fun of him.
"That just means you'll need to work extra hard to keep up with me then."
"W-what?" Toshi says with a shaky voice. He felt tears coming.
"I've heard what the other kids have said. They're big meanies."

Of a thousand willow trees

"Wanna come over today?" Enji asks. They are now both 9 and in 4th grade. "S-sure."
"You really need to cut that stuttering habit if yours. Stuttering is like showing fear. Heroes don't do it." They both left towards Enji's home.

Enji had a good family. His mom had red hair and a telekinesis quirk. His dad had green hair and a fire quirk. He had a sister and two brothers. His sister inko was 11 with a weak version of their mother's quirk and their fathers green hair. One of Enjie's brother's, the younger one, was 4. He had half red half green hair and a combination of their parents quirks or pyrokinesis.(being abel to control the fire you produce) his final brother had red hair and a very strong telekinesis quirk. Like he could life whole skyscrapers. He was the pro hero: lifter.

And every single secret

Enji could tell his bestfriend liked his sister. Every time inko would talk to toshi he would blush. Just slightly. It was pretty hard to see but if you're friends for 6 years you know that person pretty well.

"So, you like my sister huh." He smirks and chuckles at the way toshi turned as red as his hair. "N-no I don't," he squeaks out.
"Come on toshi I can tell you like her. Your face us redder than my hair right now. It's fine, I approve of you for her. But, if you end up breaking her heart I will destroy you." He says with all seriousness in his tone.
"O-okay."

Has been broadcast like TV

"Broooo, why'd you tell her I have a crush on her!?" Toshi yells. Inko had turned red every time he was over so that how he knew that enji had told her. "Someone need to. You two would look so cute together. I already approve of you. I would love to have you as a brother in law." If toshi had a drink it would have been spat out. "W-what?! We're not even dating let alone getting married."
"Come on. You both like eachother. Just go for it ask her out right now."
"Ok," toshi deflates.

Now all the threads are severed
That were tying you to me

"I'm so proud of inko getting into general studies at U.A. she said she wants to be a nurse," toshi said swooning over his girlfriend. "We're going there too. In two years we'll both be 16 and be ready. We need to start building our muscles."

I thought we were friends

They both get into U.A. it's the second day. The day where they do strength tests. "Look at us in our sports uniforms." Toshi grabs his phone and shoves it into Enji's face to take a photo of both of them. Enji scowls.

"Would you knock that off. We are training to be heroes. I'm going to be the number one. I can't mess around with you anymore. We are enemies from this day on. Whoever is lesser of us will be number two."

"Numbers don't matter bro. It's just save all the people you can, inspire people to not give up, take down villains to save everyone. If heroes fight it won't end well."

But now we're enemies
I thought we were friends

Enji tackles the person he was fighting before getting up and tossing them out of the ring. The person was covered in burns. He was a hero course student as well.

Enji walks down the hall with a scowl on his face then next battle was toshi verses some extra from 1-b. Then they would face eachother.

But now we're enemies

Toshi stands above him taking first place. How!? Enji had spent nights and day training. He was not weak. He got off the podium and started to leave down the hall. "You really should not have been so rough on everyone. Sure recovery girl can heal them, but those burns looked pretty bad."

"You opinions don't matter to me yagi," enji spat. Toshi looked down at the ground between them. A couple tears fell. They were such good friends just a few months ago. "Why not enji?"
"We are enemies you know that and don't call me that. We're not friends." Enji snarled.

Pull your knife out of my back

Enji walked away leaving toshi in tears. His closest friend. Gone. He was worse than some villains. At least villains were loyal to eachother.

Your blood runs black

The year went on and there was a wall growing between the boys. They wouldn't speak. Now toshi only came over to see inko. Enji just ignored him when he tried to talk to him.

"I don't know what to do inko. It's been 4 months since he talked to me," toshi said. Inko wrapped her arm around the crying boy. Toshi was still focused in school but out of it he was distracted. Of course he still loved inko and gave her attention but he was still distracted.

I was just surprised at how you turned on me so fast

He kept working and working. He was 1st in class. He was strongest. Enji didn't like it. Toshi was trying to beat enji.

I let you in
I held you close

As the three years of U.A. was coming to a close, the two boys were preparing to graduate and become real heroes.

"I'm going to America inko. I'm going to start my career there. Wood you like to come with me?" Toshi asked his girlfriend. "Of course toshi. I would love to come with you."

Years went by. Toshi found out his old friend had two kids and expecting another. They were both only 24. He decided to come back to Japan for a couple years to try and get to know his nephew and niece and whatever gender their new baby was.

My blood flows like a river 'cause I trusted you the most

Fours years passed and the three todoroki siblings grew up. They loved their aunt and uncle who would li d sometimes visit. This angered enji, how could his kids like his enemy! He didn't really care for his kids anyway though. They had now as ll shown their quirks none of them being perfect. The only one by e trained was his toya. Even he was rather disappointing. But enji would admit that toya was stronger bv than him.

So enji decided to have another child. Toshi and inko also decided to have a child.

And now I know it's over (Woo-ooh-ah-oooh)

Shoto was born first. He had a perfect split of red and white hair. One eye was turquoise the other a grey. Izuku was born a few months later. He had green hair was an bbn intermix of blond. His left eye was green and his right eye was blue.

The cousins were introduced to eachother. Izuku was 1 month old, shoto was 7 months.  Shoto crawled over to izuku and much to the dismay of his father hugged the smol child.

And now I know it's over (Woo-ooh-ah-oooh)

Toshi was ecstatic both of the childreen where now one and they were best friends and cousins. If toshi couldn't be friends with enji then at least their childreen could be. He had accepted the fate that enji and him just wouldn't be friends.

And now I know it's over (Woo-ooh-ah-oooh)

---------------------

I hope everyone enjoyed!! I loved writing this chapter and I'm in love with it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5K 33
After the attack at the USJ, Izuku was kidnapped by the League of Villains, and although he was quickly rescued, Midoriya has been blackmailed into b...
95.3K 2.4K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...
6.4K 87 8
SOOOOOOO, I have already written a mha/bnha multiverse story, but I didn't like my writing and I ended it! I took some time and worked on my writing...
552K 16.5K 26
Arc 1: Deku had gotten a phone call from his mother saying that she got a job offer in America. It's his decision on whether or not they move. Depend...