Dimensional System

By BoundlessTier

A man that reincarnated with the system in other world I am do not own some of ideas and anime in My novel... More

Chapter 1
CULTIVATION RANK
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 17

94 2 0
By BoundlessTier

The black rabbit who besides also widened his eyes, she knew that Mark was just summoned from another world not long from today, but how could Mark have the entire map image of the world court box? and that too in a three-dimensional model?!.

"hahaha, look at this, rather than bothering to explain, with this it will be easier for you guys to understand the layout of the court box world!" , Mark said with them all.

"Look at this, this is a complete picture of the world of court boxes! Do you see a circle like this ring cake? It's called the floor! There are seven floors to be precise !, At the same time it is also divided into southeast and northwest, and see where. our location ... hmm .... this is it ", while saying Mark pointed to the map image where they are currently.

woossh

The image is enlarged and it can be seen that their current place is displayed on the map image, and is also in a live three-dimensional state, as if monitoring directly.

"Woah, this... is this really seeing the map live in real time?", Shiroyasha said tremblingly, the potency of this gift really defies the sky.

"Ding dong! Well you're absolutely right, this is not just an ordinary three-dimensional map, but it's the same as monitoring the whole thing in person!" , Mark said in a slightly proud tone to all of them.

"this ... this ... wow ... can we trade for this gift ability?", shiroyasha asked Mark again with glowing eyes and a tone of hope, even though she knew that the other party would definitely not want to, but trying their luck not a bad thing.

hearing Shiroyasha's request to trade with him, Mark immediately smiled in the corner of his mouth, "ahem, actually it's not impossible to trade ... but ...", when Mark said it, Shiroyasha was getting excited, while the others said

"senpai!"

"mark-kun"

they all panicked, if Mark wants to trade, it will lose a lot, of course they are not stupid, this thing is very valuable! with such an anti-sky ability, it was the same as having the absolute ability to spy on opponents. in the game Gift, this ability is very cheating !, if Mark wants to trade, it is a huge loss for their community.

"But if you are willing to be my maid servant!", Mark continued with a sly smile, and when Mark mentioned this, Shiroyasha's happy expression immediately sank and turned black, even though maybe she is now just a former demon lord, she can't stay still if demeaned like this.

"Wah! Be careful with what you say, even though you are a demon lord, but don't underestimate others! And also I heard that you have also taken the water god as your woman through gift games, right?" shiroyasha says coldly, her aura goes out, the whole room is tensed.

The black rabbit is already panicking in her heart, even though Mark is also a demon lord, but Shiroyasha is not a weak too, as a former demon king who was very strong in the past, her strength must still be there. and she also didn't know how strong Mark was either, if there was a fight, it was not something the black rabbit wanted to see, because they were both friends to the black rabbit.

"mah mah, don't look angry like that ... you will get old and have wrinkles", Mark said playfully.

"You guys ....!", Shiroyasha is not happy, not only has he taken over the ownership of the water god, but he also wants to win me over? hah! dream,

sighed in relief, "luckily they are still under control", hereby the black rabbit immediately said something to reduce this tense atmosphere, "can ...... Lord Shiroyasha and the water god know each other?"

"What else do you know? I was the one who gave him divinity, but that was hundreds of years ago!", Shiroyasha said with a proud tone as he raised her small chest high.

"Is Shiroyuki-san very strong?" Izayoi asked on the side.

There was a sly little smile in the corner of Mark's mouth, and he said, "It's okay! It's not as good as the little loli in front of you"

"That's the problem! Then Shiroyasha must be stronger!", Izayoi's eyes suddenly brightened, even though he couldn't win Mark, but maybe he could still win Shiroyasha.

Of course! I am the floor lord of this eastern district !, the strongest sponsor of the under four-digit community in the east! ", Shiroyasha said proudly.

"In other words, defeating you will make our 'no-name' community the strongest community in this eastern district?", Asuka said with bright eyes, what a great opportunity.

"Of course!" shiroyasha confirmed their words.

"Ooh? Do you three want to challenge me in a gift game?" Shiroyasha said, then glanced at Mark, "what about you? Do you want to challenge too?"

"huh, I'm free anytime, and I'm not sure you can beat me", Mark said casually while shrugging his shoulders a little.

"What a big word! Hump!" Shiroyasha snorted.

"eh? he-hey, wait a minute..you four!" the black rabbit panicked.

"It's okay black rabbit! I haven't had a playmate like this for a long time!" said easily.

"haha, here it is!" Izayoi said excitedly.

"Ooh, too excited, young anal?", Shiroyasha glanced at Izayoi and said, then she took out a card from her sleeve and smiled raised the corner of her mouth. "Do you want a challenge? or .... a duel?".

In an instant the entire space shattered like glass, a dazzling white light enveloped the entire room, the floor faded and the surrounding environment changed, the sky was like a galaxy and was decorated with white sun stars.

In the next moment, when everyone reacted, they had arrived at a place covered in coniferous forests, with mountains of sand, vast ice fields and the shores of a cold ice lake.

"Man ... this .....", Izayoi giggled, staring at Mark with a bitter gaze. this so-called strength is not bad?

asuka and kasukabe were stunned? isn't this the same thing senpai do? they take deep breaths and calm themselves down, then? Is this Shiroyasha as strong as a senpai too?

"Introduce to all of you! I am the demon lord of the white night! White sun and stars, white fork of the night! One of the demon lords who wreaks havoc in court!" she said proudly.

the three problem children are already sweating, with this shiroyasha doing the same thing the senior Mark did before, does that mean the other party's strength is the same? If it's the same then this time they are helpless, even the monster-like Izayoi can't even fight Mark!

" Mark senpai, come help us!", the three problem children looked at Mark and asked for help.

Black rabbits are also very anxious, and the stellar protos refer to the main race of the apex which is very strong. her strength was definitely not weak, and they were also the ones who gave the 'gift'.

Mark glanced at the three problem children calmly and said, "hey, the problem that you guys make yourself why should I fix it?", Mark shook his head a little.

then Mark shifted his gaze towards Shiroyasha, "hey! little loli, your actions are really dazzling, do you really like to show off? If only this then I can too!", Mark said in a propocative tone.

Shiroyasha who listened to Mark's words had a black line on his forehead, "Oh? You can do something like this too?", Shiroyasha paid no more attention to Mark's scorn and said, it's not that she underestimated Mark, but people with this ability are people famous and definitely included in the ranking! and she remembers again that Mark wasn't in her impression.

"Of course, even I have created a universe and many worlds!" Mark blew. not that he was arrogant, but it was the truth. although it is still supported by the system.

"You guys ...... if you guys are capable and like to say big, then prove it!", Shiroyasha replied to Mark's words, he had enough with this arrogant demon lord.

"hahahaha! What are you saying that I'm just bullshit ?! So this time open your eyes wide and watch!" , hearing shiroyasha words,Mark laughed and started activating his ability. If it continues like this, where is his dignities as a would-be dimensional god? isn't his face lost to this little loli?

The whole world of the Shiroyasha board game suddenly trembled, space shattered like a mirror and its whole began to fade away. a dazzling light appeared again.

Shiroyasha who was watching this opened her eyes and mouth wide in shock! Her board game world really collapses easily? How can? even for a demon lord who was comparable to her it would be very difficult to destroy the world of her board game!

after the dazzling light subsided,

The next moment they came to their senses and opened their eyes, they all appeared in a different dimensional space created by Mark ......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 4.8K 56
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
1.9M 97.5K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
3.2M 110K 52
Being reborn into a completely different timeline seems a bit impossible, isn't it? but things aren't always as it seems. [cringe warning] [james po...
56.4K 2.9K 35
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...