falling for the musician.

By reagan7734

a payton moormeier imagine about falling in love with someone WAY out of your league... or is he? (updated mo... More

intro.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
not a chapter, but please read.
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66

chapter 32

764 18 0
By reagan7734

you felt really bad you didn't answer payton last night.

Audrey
good morning payton! sorry i didn't respond last night. i was spending it with my girls yk. i'll text you later.

you shut off your phone to see amber with her head resting on the table.

A | WAKE UP!

you yell at her.

waiter | what can i get started for you guys?

A | i'll have a coffee with a CC shot.

waiter | CC's for both of you, i believe?

A | yup. thanks.

Am | can i get orange juice too?

waiter | yeah! i'll have that right out for you.

CC's are very strong coffee shots the place sells that makes you look and feel less drunk with the charcoal mixture in the beans. it does NOT taste good at all. it tastes like sour dirt with a coffee after taste but it does it's magic. the girl brings you and amber your drinks and shots.

A | shot on 3

Am | 3

A | 2

Am | 1

you take it.

Am | FUCK! tastes like ass.

she slaps the table. you cough. she washes it down with a bunch of orange juice.

Am | time check?

A | we have an hour.

Am | damn.

you get your breakfast and head back home. you're already feeling a little better. you grab your bag out of your car and a spare set of clothes. which is jean shorts and a big t-shirt. you and amber then part ways on the way to school. you pass the diner again.

A | shit.

you run in and order a shot to go. they get it out to you quick. you put it in your bag and get to school. you lay tired in your first period class. the bell rings and maggie still hasn't arrived.

Audrey
mags. where the hell are you?

Maggie
i'm heading over there. i just fucking woke up.

Audrey
text me when you get there and go to the bathrooms by the pool.

Maggie
alright

you raise your hand.

mrs.harp | yes miss little.

A | can i use the restroom.

mrs.harp | you may.

you put your macbook in your bag and threw it on your back.

mrs.harp | leave the bag audrey.

A | i need it.

mrs.harp | no you don't.

A | i'm taking my bag.

you walk out of the class and walk down the stairs to the pool entrance. you walk through the main pool area and the freshman class is there. the stare at you as you walk into the locker rooms. you take the shortcut to the restrooms and wait, sitting on the sink. you're fixing up your makeup when your phone buzzes.

Payt
it's all good. did you have fun last night?
good morning by the way:)

Audrey
yeah! it was awesome. but a very late night.

Payt
are you at school?

Audrey
yeah, but i'm waiting in the bathroom for maggie.

Payt
oh, can i call you then?

Audrey
yeah!

next thing you know you have an incoming call from payton.

P | heyy!

A | hey payt.

P | you look pretty.

you give him a doubting look.

A | i'm literally redoing my makeup on a school bathroom sink because i was up all night at a party. how good could i look.

P | oh, come on. you look better than i would have.

A | do i?

you joke.

A | i guess you'll have to come out here and show me.

P | i will.

just then the door open. you look up expecting maggie. then some random girl walks in. she looks up at you and immediately back down at her feet and walks into a stall. payton stares at you silently. he lets out a laugh. you continue fixing your makeup until the girl walks out to wash her hands. you notice her shirt. it says "Cocoa Beach Surfing Competition 2018"

A | i like your shirt.

girl | thanks.

A | did you participate?

girl | i did. i'm not very good though.

A | i bet you are. it just takes a bit of practice.

girl | i've been teaching myself but that doesn't work well when i don't know how to board. watching people is good enough though. it's not for everyone.

A | let me teach you! i ranked in the competition last year.

girl | seriously?

A | yeah. i'm audrey by the way.

girl | my names Nora.

A | nice to meet you Nora.

you reach your hand out and she shakes it.

nora | i've got to head back to swim. i'll see you around audrey.

A | actually wait.

you pull a sticky note and a pen out of your bag and etch down your number. you tear it off and fold it up for her.

A | text me, maybe we can catch a few waves later.

nora | thank you. i will.

she walk back into the locker room.

P | did you really just make friends with some random girl in the bathroom over her t-shirt?

he laughs.

A | she looked really nice.

P | you're such a dork.

A | that's okay. i'm your dork.

P | you're my dork.

all of a sudden the door opens to the lovely smell of alcohol, sweat and nicotine.

A | maggie.

is distance with payton working? and should you take another step in your relationship?

idk if any of you saw this yesterday. i accidentally passed it for a few minutes 🤭

Word Count: 893

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 2.1K 29
What if best friends made a baby together? Completed
40.1K 963 39
your a rich girl that falls in love with a shy poor guy but you have to keep it a secret bc yours and his parents hate eachother. Ranks #1 in payton...
65K 1K 109
∫ DISCONTINUED Be warned i wrote this when i was literally twelve∫ Your just a regular girl living a regular life with your best friend and brother D...
10.1K 189 20
this is a story abt y/n and payton and the way they fall in love. Finished!! #14 in pay/ 9-1-2020 #12 in moormeier/ 9-1-2020