Rebirth to the Countryside [...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING: UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1: Lance Xavier
2: Cheng Xiao Ran
3: Night of Chaos
4: The Truth
5: Drop Out
6: Future Plans
7: Weird Phone Call
8: Sakura Village
9: Do you have it in your stomach?
10: Buying Fertilizer
11: Hiring Someone
12: Blooming
13: The Raw Materials Of Restoration Solution
14: Preparations
15: Heart Warming Family
16: The opening of the business
17: Boss of Zall Logistics
18: Accurate
19: Voice Control or Something
20: Uncle
21: Accident
22: I want to protect you
23: Cheng Xunian
25: Uncle Is Back
26: Giving Children A Reasonable Identity
27: Try It Together
28: Points To Note
29: Years
30: Blind Date
31: People That Night
32: The Truth That Night
33: Don't Let Me Hate You
34: Sober
35: Leaving Home
36: Be Targeted
37: Born
38: Tricky
39: Distressed
40: Jealousy
41: Baby
42: Impulse
43: Convention
44: Return to the Village to Settle
45: The Way to Conquer Your Sweetheart
46: The Age Conference Pains People
47: The Other Father
48: Weird
49: Car Accident
50: It is Him
51: Summary
52: ________
53: Major Illness
54: The Truth
55: Hypnosis
56: Repair Fluid Research
57: Premature Birth
58: _________
59: Zhao Zheng
60: Intervention
61: Blank
62: Opening Court
63: Dissapointment
64: Kiss
65: No More Conflict
66: Press Conference
67: Similar
68: Cherish
69: Beauty
70: Blank
71: Father and Son Meet
72: Father and Son Meet
73: The False Son
74: The news of the biological father
75: The Same Front
76: Blank
77: Trust
78: Expose
79: MONSTER
80: LU JINNAN
81: Confession
82: Acceptance
83: Meeting Father and Son
84: Revenge
85: Your Son
86: The Cold War
87: Enemies
88: Reconciliation
89: Blank
90: Blank
91: Black Technology
92: Blank
93: Conspiracy
94: Knowing
95: Wishes
96: Ending [END]

24: Ten People

3.2K 107 6
By EggLastCrack

Cheng Xiaoran, who slept all day and night, also understood the reason from Cheng's father.

"That's why you knew that I was pregnant, Dad?"

No wonder, Cheng Xiaoran said with heart that even if he had this function, he couldn't make a precise guess.

Father Cheng shook his head and said.

"At that time, I was mainly guessing. We have not had a newborn for decades. Only Grandpa Jiu who is pregnant has seen him when he was young. My uncles and I have never seen him."

Uncle Cheng and Erbo Cheng don't know about Xiao Ran, and they have no plans to disclose it.

So there is still a process that requires training, but why can those military dogs jump directly?

Cheng Xiaoran frowned slightly, that military dog ​​has been trained for this? why?

There was a crackling of firecrackers in the village, Cheng Xiaoran slept, and slept directly until the evening of New Year's Eve.

Cheng Nuannuan called them to eat at the foot of the mountain. 

The father and son took up this topic, took Grandpa Jiu, and went back to the old house of Cheng's family together.

This year of is special significance, and the New Year's Eve is also very rich in preparation. After eating the New Year's Eve, the whole family gathered around the stove to watch the Spring Festival Gala.

It is said that this program is getting more and more boring, but it is still very fresh for the Cheng family.

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, there are many people who come to Cheng's family for New Year greetings, most of them come for cherries.

Now the first fifty cherries on Dazhou Mountain are not fruitful anymore.

He pick a few dozen jin every day and use them to make wine, but the large tracts of cherry trees are already ripening in just two days.

Many people all looked hot.

Cheng Xiaoran first called Fu Zhizhuo.

"Mr. Fu, happy new year, didn't I bother you?" 

"Happy new year, don't disturb, I'm fine." Fu Zhizhuo's voice sounded like a family gathering.

Like, he was a little surprised that Cheng Xiaoran would call him, "Is your health better?"

"I'm getting better, Mr. Fu, are you big boss still willing to do the cherry business?"

"Of course the business is."

"Can you make more than one hundred thousand catties a day? The quality is a bit worse than the last batch, but I promise it is better than the market, and this time you can do whatever you want, export it as you want, and give you the price I can lower it a bit."

"This is a big deal." Fu Zhizhuo smiled, "I'm not patriotic this time?"

"Thinking about it would be good to hit a foreigner hard." Cheng Xiaoran said casually, "and I'm not worried that Mr. Fu, you can't handle such large quantities in the domestic high-end market? If you are interested, come to us to check the quality, and then we sign a contract or something. We didn't entertain you well last time. That Mr. Zhang, I will be the host this time."

"He doesn't need it, he has a mission and has already gone abroad."

So busy, "Mr. Fu, do you have time? Or I will send a basket of samples You see?"

"I'm free, I'll go there by myself, but do you mind if I bring a friend?"

It must not mind, the two set a time, Fu Zhizhuo hung up the phone, and then dialed another one number.

"Okay, you, a big doctor, live in the hospital during the New Year? I want you to see that person...What kid, don't call him that, OK, that's it."

Cheng Xiaoran just hangs up here.

After the phone call, this Mr. Fu is really...once in contact, it makes people surprised once.

This is too gentle. Could it be that he has met a good person? Then he was lucky.     

He put down the phone and asked Cheng's father to help call all those who had tried selling cherries in other places before the Chinese New Year.

Everyone sat down and talked about their experience and thoughts about selling cherries.

In fact, Cheng Xiaoran already knew about their practice.

Like to do a hammer sale, the amount of cherries is not large, so the price is exaggerated, and the amount of money that can be earned is definitely not good.

Like grabbing money, it will definitely not last long.     

Some people only sell it to neighbors and earn a small amount of money to take out a set of friendships, saying that they don't have that time, but Cheng Xiaoran thinks that the most important thing is that he doesn't have a big vision and courage.

He naturally doesn't like this kind of little trouble. 

There are also those who only want to give gifts to their superiors when they get the cherries, which is not good.

There were a few people who were keenly aware of the fact that there were still a large number of cherries in the village waiting to come down in the next year.

They used the dozens of kilograms of cherries in the front as a way out, and went to the community, the market, and the street to sell them.

He didn't seem to make any money, but he got to know the market over there, and he also publicized it.

He was waiting to bring a large number of cherries to officially open the shop this time.

Cheng Xiaoran wanted this kind of person.

He thought about it. He can't just rely on an online shop and Mr. Fu who didn't even have a chance to ask his name.

Now it's okay to say that there are only cherries, but there will definitely be more fruits and even crops in the future.

He wants to make Cherry Village, to be precise, Dazhoushan as a brand. Of course, he must have channels in his own hands to be stable.     

He is really ready to get serious now, but although he doesn't have the conditions to train his own people for the time being, there are always people in a village who can always pick a few useful ones.     

Cheng Xiaoran selected ten people based on the family background, behavior, deeds of the past years, and this time he had mastered from Uncle Cheng, combined with their own views and prospects for the future business.     

"You want to continue selling cherries, you can, but you can do it properly. I will register a trademark, which is about Dazhoushan. You have to open such a fruit shop in a formal and regular manner. I will help you with the initial investment. I will ship to you every day according to your sales ability. In the first year, I will not collect money from you by the catty. You will keep a detailed account. The cherries can be harvested until March and April, and wait until the end Now, you all come back. Let's have another meeting, and the revenue minus the cost, let's divide it equally."  

Ten people are a little excited. This is going to be a big deal, and there is no need for them to invest in opening a store, and there is no need to take it first. If you pay the cost, make the money and divide it equally, it sounds like they have no risk at all.    

Who wouldn't want to do such a good thing?     

Cheng Xiaoran smiled faintly at their reactions, and then said. "But don't be too happy too early. I said that I am going to be a formal business. This business must be done year after year. From now on, I will buy fruit here. The variety will become more and more abundant, so in the next business, will I continue to cooperate with you? Whether the cooperation will value you or just let it go, it depends on your performance in the past two months."

Everyone was stunned. Some people were still thinking that they could ignorantly gain a little profit. This is to use these two months to evaluate them.

Of course, the more money, the better, the better.

Pay attention, who dares to do anything? 

It's okay not to be discovered.

Once you are discovered, you will definitely not want to do it in the future.

Cheng Xiaoran swept across their faces with different looks. These ten people are still okay at the moment.

How many will be eliminated in the future, and how many can be left, it is not certain for anyone, but for now, this is the best and easiest way is that instead of hiring outsiders to sell for him, he must be more recognized by the village by using people in his own village.

He finally said. "Think clearly and decide what you want to do. Come to me and sign a contract."

"There is still a contract?" someone asked in surprise.

Cheng Xiaoran smiled and said, "Of course, otherwise, why would I give you money and goods again, if you turn around and you will die, or just run away, who should I call?"

It is reasonable and reasonable to draw a copy with his ability.

Of course, this contract is not a problem.

However, "I will not take this contract to be notarized, but will only be in the village. Ask the village chief and fellow villagers to be a witness. That is to say, it does not have legal effect, but if you if you act arbitrarily, the people in the village can see it. In the future, no matter whether my business, employment, or hiring, I will not consider you and your family. I believe that the villagers will agree with me. "

Everyone looked at each other. This is more serious than the legal effect.

Who doesn't know that their village is a little out of touch with the outside world, and the local government doesn't like it.

They can roam outside.

In fact, it is largely because there is a root in the village.

What happened was that the villagers worked together to find a way to support each other.

Although this effect was rather weak in the past, it is conceivable that if their village really develops, then the cohesion and unity will be extremely strong, and then they will be excluded by Cheng Xiaoran, almost by the entire village, then they will probably be in the future.

Not as good as before.

Although some people think Cheng Xiaoran's move is too ruthless and unwilling, everyone is not a fool. If they don't want to accept it, then they can only get out of the way.

And sincerely, it's not too much.

He dare not sign this kind of contract and cannot comply with it, so he must draw a line with this kind of person as early as possible.

At the moment the only woman among the ten stood up and said blankly.

"Where is the contract, I will sign it now."

Cheng Xiaoran looked at her, because she was the only woman in it, and Cheng Xiaoran treated her. Of special concern, a divorced woman, with two children, is willing to endure hardship, is capable, and most importantly has a brain.

Cheng Xiaoran appreciates such a woman.

He immediately signed a contract with her immediately. "The cherries will be ripe in a few days, renting a storefront, it takes time to renovate a little bit, and it's time to set off in these two days, what do you think?"

Shi Jiafeng was startled, stiff a smile squeezed out of her face. "I'm just about to tell Boss Xiao Cheng about this."

Boss Xiao Cheng is what the whole village calls Cheng Xiaoran. You can't just call "Xiao Ran" directly. Shs is not so familiar.

She didn't have that big face either,

"My big girl has reached the age of studying, I want to keep her in the village..."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
This is just this Laozi side comment and not an official from the author!
■■■■■■
One Am Soft Eggs:
\(^ω^\) Eh~~ ML is already planning to do something 💓

■■■■■■■■■■
REBIRTH TO THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 8.5K 44
@charles_leclerc commented on your post.
146K 5.2K 35
Raising children in Ancient County Town 在古代县城养儿_欲来迟 Author: 欲来迟 Status: 35 Chapters (Completed) Description In ancient times, I looked at the carpent...
38.7K 820 43
"𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨" . . . . . . . In Northern Sc...
4.4K 177 13
There is no right or wrong choice, there is only a choice and its consequences. If the main value of human life is love, then how much can you sacrif...