Rebirth to the Countryside [...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING: UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1: Lance Xavier
2: Cheng Xiao Ran
3: Night of Chaos
4: The Truth
5: Drop Out
6: Future Plans
7: Weird Phone Call
8: Sakura Village
9: Do you have it in your stomach?
10: Buying Fertilizer
11: Hiring Someone
12: Blooming
13: The Raw Materials Of Restoration Solution
14: Preparations
15: Heart Warming Family
16: The opening of the business
17: Boss of Zall Logistics
18: Accurate
19: Voice Control or Something
20: Uncle
21: Accident
22: I want to protect you
23: Cheng Xunian
24: Ten People
25: Uncle Is Back
26: Giving Children A Reasonable Identity
27: Try It Together
28: Points To Note
30: Blind Date
31: People That Night
32: The Truth That Night
33: Don't Let Me Hate You
34: Sober
35: Leaving Home
36: Be Targeted
37: Born
38: Tricky
39: Distressed
40: Jealousy
41: Baby
42: Impulse
43: Convention
44: Return to the Village to Settle
45: The Way to Conquer Your Sweetheart
46: The Age Conference Pains People
47: The Other Father
48: Weird
49: Car Accident
50: It is Him
51: Summary
52: ________
53: Major Illness
54: The Truth
55: Hypnosis
56: Repair Fluid Research
57: Premature Birth
58: _________
59: Zhao Zheng
60: Intervention
61: Blank
62: Opening Court
63: Dissapointment
64: Kiss
65: No More Conflict
66: Press Conference
67: Similar
68: Cherish
69: Beauty
70: Blank
71: Father and Son Meet
72: Father and Son Meet
73: The False Son
74: The news of the biological father
75: The Same Front
76: Blank
77: Trust
78: Expose
79: MONSTER
80: LU JINNAN
81: Confession
82: Acceptance
83: Meeting Father and Son
84: Revenge
85: Your Son
86: The Cold War
87: Enemies
88: Reconciliation
89: Blank
90: Blank
91: Black Technology
92: Blank
93: Conspiracy
94: Knowing
95: Wishes
96: Ending [END]

29: Years

2.8K 89 3
By EggLastCrack

Sending Cheng Shunian away, Cheng Xiaoran walked back silently, thinking that the last layer of worry was unnecessary, and he had no plans to find someone to be a partner.

There is no possibility of being stupid and funny as his partner discovers the secret and then leaks the secret and kills it.

Sex.

But someone's phrase "Can you give me a chance" suddenly came out of his mind.

"But I didn't plan to give him a chance."

"Xiao Ran, that boss Fu is too interesting. From now on, he will drive to the foot of the mountain to transport cherries, and he will leave us a special basket. We can just load the cherries."Cheng Xiaojie rushed over and said to him happily.

"We will save the old and troublesome in the future."

Cheng Xiaoran raised his eyelids to look at him.

"Isn't it right? The cherries are delicate and easy to spoil. Maybe they are worried that we will send them. The goods were delayed in time." Or they think their baskets are not up to the grade and they have to go back and forth again.

Cheng Xiaojie was surprised.

"Xiao Ran, what's the matter with you?"

The tone was so aggressive?

Cheng Xiaoran waved his hand and looked at the quiet cherry grove. At a glance, the red fruits were all densely packed.

Cheng Xiaoran squinted his eyes half as if it were stinging, and said solemnly.

"Xiaojie..." 

"Hey, you say you!"

Cheng Xiaojie was frightened, seeing him like this is not right.

"The cherries are safe here. What do you think we should plant next?"

"Huh?"

Cheng Xiaoran glanced at him. "This cherry can be picked for a month if it is dead. You don't hurry to plant something else in the next year. Do you want to open the empty window?"

Cheng Xiaojie sighed and glared at him.

"Then you can tell me, the unpredictable appearance almost scared me to death."

But what kind of fruit can be harvested in a month? 

Their cherries grow fast, and the old people say that they have grown up after decades, otherwise it would be impossible for them to harvest so quickly.

The two have not bothered for too long.

There is a couple in their village who work as forest rangers on a mountain in the north. Now the wife stays in the village to pick cherries, and the husband goes back alone.

After a few days away, he sends a package back and the wife receives it.

When he arrived, he brought it up.

"Some wild fruits on the mountain over there, the child's father has to send it back for everyone to taste, I said he is not too shabby."

Cheng Xiaoran looked at the various fruits in the basket, longan, strawberry, and dates.

There were many styles, but they looked different from the fruits on the market. 

He took a jujube and took a bite. The sweet and sour taste was very good.

"You have a lot of fruits on the mountain."

"Hey, there are many styles, but they are all wild. There are not many, sometimes When we were idle, we went all over the mountain to find, and we could always pick a lot."

Cheng Xiaoran came to be interested.

"It sounds pretty good, what fruits do you have over there?"

"That's too much, pears, peaches, Hawthorns, figs, apricots..." The sister-in-law said in one breath, "There are also blueberries and blackcurrants on the market that are particularly valuable. During the peak season, many people pick them from outside and take them home to eat. It's good to sell."

 "Outsiders can pick it at will?"

"Nobody cares. We forest rangers don't care about them. They are all wild and they are not large-scale. The contractors of the mountain can pick them at will, but those people are also too rude, like picking a blackcurrant, tugging and chopping. Good plants are destroyed, and they will grow even less in the coming years. I don't know what those people think."

Cheng Xiaoran listened. But the corners of his mouth were raised.

"Sister-in-law, if I want to buy some saplings through my Dacheng brother, I wonder if he can help me set up a line with the contractor over there?"

Zhao Dacheng's wife opened her eyes wide and said, "Also buy what, it's all over the mountains, you just want the saplings and ask your child to ask his dad to make some for you."

"I want more, but I'm more refined, and I will sell it when I get it , so I won't tell the owner. No." Cheng Xiaoran shook his head, "You give me the number of Brother Dacheng, and I'll ask."

While people were going home to check the phone number, Cheng Xiaojie pulled Cheng Xiaoran. "You really want to buy those and ask for saplings. What, there are more on the market, how troublesome is it to have those wild ones?"

Cheng Xiaoran shook his head. "There are many saplings and seeds on the market, but there are also many fruits. Although we are famous for our cherries, one of the important reasons is that our cherries are distinctive." Being distinctive means not only good taste. Including their cherry trees that have grown for tens of hundreds of years. Although the results are young, people will always ask if the cherry trees in your village have such a deep relationship. There are many people on the online shop.

That's how it got attracted.

Of course, Cheng Xiaoran can buy the best saplings on the market and plant them, but what is the difference between the varieties and tastes that grow out of them? 

The wild varieties transplanted from the mountains are different. This is like a gimmick. People are willing to pay more attention to them when they listen to them.

In fact, there is another reason. Cheng Xiaoran will still use the repair liquid next.

Although he plan to use only a very very small amount, it will definitely improve the quality. If the final taste is too good, it is also good to use the wild varieties in the mountains as an excuse.

Father Cheng didn't object when he heard his idea.

In this world, you have to have different ideas.

Otherwise, so many people contract hilltops and so many people engage in orchards. Why don't all of them make a fortune? Come out of such a large slice of cherries?

He basically wouldn't object to any idea of ​​Cheng Xiaoran, except, "We don't know the situation there. We also have to select saplings with suitable age and growth. It will definitely not work if they are handed over to Dacheng. Who do you plan to let go?"

Cheng Xiaoran also thought about it.

"Just brother-in-law and Xiaojie, they are also happy, they don't know how to look at trees and seedlings, I plan to hire a few more experts, dad, what do you think?"

Cheng's father shook his head and said, "Hired. People are separated by a layer. The saplings are planted, not necessarily in the first year. If the saplings themselves are found to be bad after years of hard work, all the hard work will be wasted. Your second uncle go, don't look at his naive, you know a lot about this."

"Second uncle? But he..." Cheng Er uncle is older than Cheng's father, he is more than sixty this year.

Father Cheng laughed. "Your second uncle is in good health, especially during this period of time, eating cherries and drinking cherry wine every day, this thing raises people, he always said that his legs and feet are more agile than usual, let alone him, just even he feel a lot younger."

It is not cherries and wine that feeds people, but repair liquid. 

The second uncle just eats cherries, and occasionally eats a meal at Cheng's house.

The effect is so good. Cheng's father eats water with repairing liquid every day.

The changes must be even greater.

Cheng Xiaoran looked at Cheng's father, and his expression was better than that of the New Year.

The front is much better, and the flesh on his body is a little bit more fleshy.

Upon closer inspection, some black new hair even appeared between the white hair on the temples.

Cheng Xiaoran thought to himself, the restorative liquid should be stopped first, so drink so many cherry wine first, and the same changes as everyone else will do.

Wouldn't it seem strange to be young and healthy too soon?

He asked.

"Then let my second uncle go? Just him? How about the wages?"

"Your second aunt is also an expert, and may also go with you. Your second uncle has a few particularly good old friends. Let him call it up. As for the wages? Just what it means. The couple said they wanted to go out for a walk a long time ago, but there was no chance. They would be happy enough if you let them go."

Cheng Xiaoran saw sharply. 

In the corner, there was a glimmer of envy in the eyes of Mrs Cheng, who was folding her clothes, and she said, "Dad, or take my mother with you. I think you are not so lame during this time. You can drive past here. not very far away, there is a way I heard the scenery is particularly good, and if that time too much, you do not climb it wants, there is a small town near the famous over there in a commodity market, many things cheap, you go around. "

Cheng mother waved her hand quickly.

"I'm not going, why did I go so far? Besides, I can't live without people at home."

Cheng Xiaoran always felt that Cheng's mother was too cautious and seemed very silent at home.

She is actually a very good person, but in front of several children including Cheng's father, he was a little too careful, always doing things silently, giving people a very humble feeling.

He said, "Isn't there a big sister Nuan Nuan at home? Just make a meal or something and starve everyone to death?"

Father Cheng glanced at Cheng's mother.

"I will discuss this with your mother."

Cheng Xiaoran still wanting to talk, his cell phone rang, and he glanced at the caller ID as Xu Jinxing. He said to Father Cheng and walked out of the house to pick it up.

The father said to Cheng Mother.

"How many years have passed since you raised the children. What do you say you are always so careful in front of them?"

Mother Cheng smiled. Her husband treated her very well, and the children were very filial.

She liked this family very much, but sometimes she thought about marrying for decades and didn't have a child for her husband.

The way she made up for the debt was to talk less and do more. 

These are old ages, but she look aside, but the temperament has been developed, and there is no way to change it. In fact, the three children were brought up by her, and they are no different from her own.

She understands in her heart.

Cheng's father sighed and knew that the old wife's problem could not be corrected. When he met her, she was found unable to give birth due to the pre-marital examination. The decent fiance turned his face and retired in an instant, and his family members were not waiting to see her. She, in order not to be driven out, she used to be a cow and a horse for her family, her temper was inherently soft, so she became more cowardly.

To be honest, he never thought that she would really dare to pack up and follow him. That was probably It was the bravest time in her life.

They adopted Chaoyang, brought Xiao Ran and brought them back Nuan Nuan.

In a blink of an eye, both of them were so old. Father Cheng thought, his wrinkled skin and some sagging face softened. "Or, let's go too, the mountain has nothing to climb, we will stay in the mountain for the rest of our lives, but we can turn around at the foot of the mountain. Take a look at the market. You haven't gone out much after we got married. When you were young, I said I would take you to climb the Great Wall."

Cheng Mother laughed, the wrinkles around her eyes were gentle and gentle.

"It's the Great Wall. Now, I can't climb." But the eyes lit up, which is obviously expected.

■■■■■■
One Am Soft Eggs:

THIS WHOLE FAMILY IS FREAKING SAD WHEN you think about their situation before MC crossed over ~(;>_<;) Cheng Mu and Cheng Fu go on a date somewhere you both deserved it~

■■■■■■■■■■
REBIRTH TO THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 232 13
ipag laban natin ang boni/stefcam natinn pasensya na po kung matagal ako mag update, nag aaral parin po kase ako... lam nyo na nag papaka good studen...
28.8K 1K 36
Ever since Y/N was young he has been abused by his family until he killed them and ran away. It was peaceful until Raiden God of Thunder enlisted Y/N...
101K 3.1K 26
Stiles is kicked out of the pack by Derek. Noah sends him to live with his uncle Phil in New York where he forms a new pack with the Avengers. Stiles...
168K 6.1K 45
After Marrying the Disabled Warrior King 嫁给残疾战王以后 Author 鱼不渡 Status 45 Chapters Shen Muting is dead, but he is alive again! As an apocalyptic superp...