FANTASY

Autorstwa Katsuyosei

Satzu, 2yeon,Dahmo,Michaeng. The life of 9 creatures and their child. And so here they are trying to live a n... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1: Family
Chapter 2: The Kids
BDZ
Chapter 3: The Past
Chapter 4: Mama and Mommy
Chapter 5: Happy
Chapter 6: Then what?
Chapter 7: Blood (Demon saga)
Chapter 8: Training (Demon Saga)
Chapter 9: The Dragon (D.Saga)
Chapter 10: Not over yet (D. SAGA)
Chapter 11: Zimzalabim part-1
chapter 13: Zimzalabim (part-3)
Chapter 14: Nayeon the great (part One)

chapter 12: Zimzalabim part-2 (D.SAGA)

582 42 5
Autorstwa Katsuyosei

(A/N: For those who don't like blood and violence. Don't read)

-"what is happening?"  -Dahyun looked around and saw Momo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon near her while Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were gone.  She then started to look around again and it was there that she noticed Tzuyu and Chaeyoung a little further away from them, facing Yeri.

-"They're over there!"  -Dahyun pointed at them so everyone turned to the direction.  They were going to join them but Nayeon's father stood in front of them preventing them from advancing.

- "Don't go, as we speak your friends are in another dimension different from ours. You can see and hear them but they can't, it will just be a waste of time!"

- "So we were again split into a group of two, but why? I don't quite understand the purpose of this training to be honest" -Momo said while looking at him and he turned to look at the show in front of them.  So far none of Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Yeri had moved but it was going to be soon.

- "This is only the beginning of your training, the first step is to awaken your buried strength. Every being has a force in them that can only be exploited if we force it out, that's why I asked Yeri to come. I'm sure she'll be able to bring out your deepest powers but I'm not sure if ... "-He stopped at the end of his words with an uncertain look so Nayeon continued.

- "but you're not sure if ...?"

- "but I am not sure if your body will withstand the intensity of the power that is going to be released, there is a good chance that you will not support it and in this case .... your body will die instantly" -He said and everyone widened their eyes.

- "Dad!! You know we aren't here to die, we are precisely here not to be killed in the future and you want to kill us ??"  -Nayeon said and her father looked at her serious, with his pupils as sharp as a snake's and eyes glowing in a shades of bloody red.

- "You are going to challenge a superior demon who is none other than my brother, a superior demon from the depths of hell !! Imagine me who beat you to only 10% of my capacities in only 15 minutes then I  wonder how you're going to do with him. If you don't want to go through this step, better stay in your corner and cry when your loved ones are all goind to get killed! "  -He said harshly which made them take a step back even Nayeon was surprised by that.  - "now silence and look at the show in front of you"

They all remained silent and turned in front of them, watching the fight that was about to begin, a very risky fight because there's a chance that one of them will die without even being able to protect anyone. How cruel...

...........

- "Where are we?"  -Tzuyu asked while looking around, they were in a dark and gloomy dimension and neither of them could see Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo and Dahyun watching them.  It was only Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Yeri.

- "I think we got separated again!"  -Chaeyoung noticed, never leaving her gaze on Yeri who was focused on increasing her power and aura, something that didn't look right for the Phoenix.

Chaeyoung pursed her lips and turned to Tzuyu but her eyes widened when she saw no one beside her, she immediatly snapped her head back toward Yeri but the latter disappeared. Chaeyoung started to panick as she looked around her but everything was dark.

-"Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung turned around when she heard that familiar voice and her expression changed from panick to fear when she saw Mina standing few inches infront of her.

-"Mina, what are you----"

-"Hey Son Chaeyoung..." -Yeri appeared behind Mina with a devilish smile as her demonic aura spreaded out her body.

-"what... what are you doing? This has nothing to do with my wife!! This is a training, what is she doing here??" -Chaeyoung yelled while clenching her fist and Yeri laughed evily before running her sharp nails around Mina's neck who was terrified at the moment.

-"This isn't just a test this is a serious test!" -Yeri snircked then pointed near Chaeyoung so the latter turned around and her eyes widened when she saw Tzuyu beside her with the same expression as her 'worry and fear'. Chaeyoung looked back toward Yeri and this time Sana was also with them. Mina on the right, Sana on the left and Yeri in the middle.

-"What are you doing? This is nonsense, these two can't even fight, the other one is a human and my wife is just a freacking snake who can only see under water like a freaking fish!" -Tzuyu said and Sana frowned at that.

-"Oh.... really? Then they are no use for me then! What about the little one then?" -Yeri smircked and a sudden wave of energy pushed Tzuyu and Chaeyoung back.

They protected themselves using their arms, keeping their attention on Yeri but their eyes widened when a portal suddenly appeared behind her as two other person walked out from it.

-"MOMMY!!!" -Gaby ran toward her Mommy as Sky followed then they throw themselves in their mother's arms.

-"wait...." -Chaeyoung struggled to say as the wave of energy didn't let her do anything. It was like a strong wind blowing them away. She even found it hard to breath.

She only watched as her wife and son hugged each other then stood up looking at Chaeyoung with a worried gaze.

Same with Tzuyu.

-"As I said they are no use for me, so they are useless to me but then they are everything to you!" -Yeri said on the side also watching as Sana and Mina hurriedly protecting the confused kids behind them. Yeri snorted then looked at Chaeyoung and Tzuyu with a evil smile before snapping her fingers then everything changed again.

The wave of energy stopped and Chaeyoung found herself breathing again, she kneeled down while breathing heavily, holding on her shirt. She looked up and frowned when she saw nothing again.

-"Tell me, how does it feels to be the last phoenix in this world?"

Chaeyoung looked up when she heard Yeri's voice and found her hanging head upside down above her.

-"must be tough right? You are the last of your kind, the last phoenix. Too bad your son turned out to be a human right? He could have been the next most powerful spiritual creature in this world but in the end he was only a human. You must be disappointed!"

-"SHUT UP!!" -Chaeyoung turned into her full phoenix form and made a spell which made the whole place light up. Yeri ran away with an amused smile as Chaeyoung flew behind her.

They were in a very particular dimension, it was like an endless void so there was no begining and no ending. But the fire Chaeyoung caused made it look like it was hell.

Chaeyoung turned back to her half human-half phoenix form and casted another spell which opened a portal on both side of she and Yeri. Chaeyoung jumped in it and appeared just infront of Yeri who didn't react on time. Chaeyoung punched her down on the ground making the dimension shatter under her.

-"argh that was a big punch!" -Yeri giggled while touching her jaw. She looked up when Chaeyoung stood infront of her. The Phoenix took her by the collar and lifted her up.

-"I never felt ashamed by the fact that I am the last Phoenix in this world, and I never felt disappointed by the fact that my son is only a human!" -Chaeyoung said under her hot breath, almost breathing fire out of her nostril.

-"then you are nothing but a hypocrite!" -Yeri said and Chaeyoung got taken aback so she lost focusness which gave an opportunity to Yeri, she took Chaeyoung by the hair and switched their position. Chaeyoung was now under her.

-"The day your son was born, I am sure as hell you felt disappointed because it's logical in a way!! Being the last phoenix made you feel pressured, you have somewhere in your mind that you are the last hope of your kind so you hoped your kid would be a phoenix too. no! you believed he would be a phoenix too!" -Yeri said while strangling her down. -"YOU wanted it to be like that, you wanted him to be like you that's why you felt disappointed when he happened to be a simple human!"

-"No...that's not..." -Chaeyoung closed her eyes as she couldn't breathe again, at the point her face turned red. -"I... never... wanted...."

Have I?

Meanwhile Tzuyu

She was on the same situation as Chaeyoung, lost in an endless void in between imagination and reality.

-"Tzuyu!"

-"Sana?" -Tzuyu turned around when she heard her wife's voice but there was nothing around her, just darkness.

-"Tzuyu help me!!!"

-"Sana, where are you??" -Tzuyu began to run out of instinct althought she didn't know where to go. She ran, ran and ran but there seemed to be no way out of this darkness.

-"MAMA!!"

This time it was Gaby yelling and Tzuyu's heart stopped beating for a second because of it. She was scared... scared something might happen to her one and only daughter.

-"SANA!! GABY!! WHERE ARE YOU??" -Tzuyu yelled loudly but there was no answer, she stopped running panting then looked around.

Her eyes caught a light not far from her, she clenched her teeth then ran toward it. Once she was close, she jumped in it and ended up in another dimension again.

Instead of darkness, she was met by a room, everything was clear and white. Tzuyu sighed getting tired of it so she walked. Only the sound of her steps could be heard in the huge empty room.

She thought about where in the world was she and how to get out of here but her thought got interrupted when she slipped on something. Tzuyu landed butt first on the cold white floor. She cursed under her breath before slowly openning her eyes but her breath hitched when she saw blood all around her, she followed it's direction and her eyes widened in horror, pain and shock when she saw Sana on a white bed with three doctors all around her.

-"w-what are you...hey...get...get the fuck.... get away... hey..." -Tzuyu stuttered but it seemed like they didn't hear her, instead they went on with their experiment.

-"bring the child!" -one of them said and Tzuyu's expression turned into a very much terrified one. She slowly looked behind her as she heard footsteps coming toward her direction and her breath stopped when she saw her daughter in the arms of one of the man.

-"hey...no!" -Tzuyu slowly stood up with trembling hands trying to get her daughter but failed. -"hey...don't you dare..."

-"let's begin the experiment!" -They announced and that's when Tzuyu clenched her teeth.

-"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FAMILY" -Tzuyu yelled as everything around her began to freeze.

-"oh so that's what happened back then!"

-"uh?"

Tzuyu blinked multiple times then looked around her to find herself back in the endless void, this time with Yeri infront of her. Tzuyu sighed feeling relieved when she noticed everything from earlier was just an illusion again.

-"Your dear wife was caught by those scientist and they tortured her by doing stuffs on her, that's how you met her, you watched her suffering all alone and you knew how much she was in pain but you didn't care at first. You only felt miserable when you started developping feelings for her, you wished you could have stopped them earlier so she wouldn't have suffered that much!"

Yeri flew above her and took a comfortable position in the air, just chilling.

-"But it was too late right? She already suffered while you just watched her. So you gave yourself another goal" -Yeri smircked. -" You are afraid, aren't you? Something like might also happen to your daughter! And that's your goal, protect your dear little angel who should never experience something similar to that!"

-"you talk a little bit too much. I thought you were powerful but all you have is your big mouth!" -Tzuyu statted and Yeri's smirck turned upside down.

-"Why do grim reapers always have to be like this. Seriously!" -Yeri scoffed and got back on the ground with a unpleased look which made Tzuyu smirck.

-"why? You are mad? Are you going to whine now?" -Tzuyu teased her so Yeri rolled her eyes before disappearing infront of her.

Tzuyu didn't even have time to react, she felt herself being crashed down on the cold ground, Yeri held her by the troath and pushed her down hardly, breaking the ground under them which made Tzuyu fall.

Back to Chaeyoung

She was still struggling to get out of Yeri's grasp not until she felt herself breathing again, Yeri released her hold on her. Chaeyoung sat up while catching her breath but looked up when she heard someone screaming from above. Her eyes widened when she saw Tzuyu falling from above, right toward her direction, she didn't get time to move away because Tzuyu already landed on her in a loud thug.

-"oof!!" -Nayeon, Jeongyeon,Momo and Dahyun all made a face seeing that.

-"what the heck are they doing?" -Momo frowned, not understanding anything since all they saw since earlier was both of them disappearing then Chaeyoung appeared again laying flat on the floor before Tzuyu came in falling from the sky.

-"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT???" -Chaeyoung pushed Tzuyu away while rubbing her head.

-"I SHOULD ASK THE SAME!!!" -Tzuyu yelled back while rubbing her own.

-"YOU WERE THE ONE FALLING FROM THE SKY!!"

-"Mama!" -Sky's voice echoed everywhere around the place so Tzuyu and Chaeyoung immediatly stood up while looking around.

-"that's Sky's voice!" -Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung glupped as she and Tzuyu backed up each other.

-"I know, I am not dumb not to recognize my son's voice!"

-"Chaeyoung ah! Help us! Sky....he is turning strange, it's burning!! Something is not right with him!" -This time it was Mina's voice.

-"MINA! WHERE ARE YOU?"

-"calm down Chaeyoung, it must be--"

-"TZUYU!!!!! HELP US!!! THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE US!!! NO! GABY!! TZUYU!! THEY ARE TAKING GABY WITH THEM!! PLEASE HELP US, I DON'T HER TO EXPERIENCE THAT!! I DON'T WANT HER TO SUFFER LIKE ME!! CHOU TZUYU!!!!!"

-"SANA!!!" -Tzuyu yelled desperatly while looking at every direction and she stopped when she saw Sana and Gaby being trapped by scientists, she was about to run toward them but got ejected.

She stood up again and tried but there was a magic wall dressed infront of her. She cursed inside her mind but stopped when she noticed Chaeyoung. She was on the other side of the wall so she could save them. Tzuyu banged on it hardly trying to get Chaeyoung's attention as the latter was fixing another direction.

-"SON CHAEYOUNG!!!! YAH!!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME AND SAVE THEM!!!! YOU HAVE TO SAVE THEM!!! YAH! SON CHAEYOUNG!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAN SAVE THEM RIGHT NOW!!DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH!!! PLEASE... CHAEYOUNG, JUST THIS ONCE PLEASE!!! I PROMISE I'LL NEVER MAKE FUN OF YOU EVER AGAIN!!! I PROMISE I WON'T TRY TO ANGER YOU EVER AGAIN!! SO PLEASE, I BEG YOU, SAVE THEM!!! I AM BEGGING YOU, SON CHAEYOUNG!!!!!!!" -Tzuyu cries out as she slided down on the magic wall. -"they are my only family...."

Tzuyu whispered the last part in a cry then looked up at Chaeyoung but got confused when she saw Chaeyoung pointing at a direction with the same amount of shock as her, Tzuyu looked behind her then stood up again with wide eyes.

There, few meters away from her was Mina and Sky, Mina was sitting down on the floor with a terrified look on her face while Sky was standing... on fire, his whole body was on fire just like Chaeyoung when she was transforming. But something wasn't right, he was crying.

-"Mama never liked me because I was not like her" -Sky's crying voice could be heard from where they were.

Chaeyoung shook her head.

No that's not true.

-"mama always wanted me to be like her but I never could because I was only a human!"

No, Sky...that's not true.

-"But now, I can be like her!" -Sky smiled throught his cry as a sudden wave of heat went out his body, making Mina cry because of it. She was starting to burn.

-"MINA!! WAIT SKY YOU ARE HUR---" -Chaeyoung tried to run toward thel but also got eject because of the magic barrier.

She immediatly looked up at Tzuyu who was on the other side, they didn't even have to say anything as they nodded and went on each of their direction. Chaeyoung toward Sana and Gaby while Tzuyu toward Sky and Mina. And their mission was to save them.

-"SANA UNNIE!!! HANG ON I AM COMING!" -Chaeyoung shouted and took a big jump before turning into a half-phoenix again.

-"SKY!!! STOP IT, YOU ARE GOING TO HURT YOUR MOMMY!!" -Tzuyu ran over them and froze everything, trying to bloc the wave of heat.

-"CHAEYOUNG/TZUYU..." -Sana and Mina reached out to them as the two surnatural being were almost near them.

But.....

Tzuyu was almost there, she even reached out her hand toward Mina but it was too late, everything exploded around them. Tzuyu was thrown away far from them and landed on her back. She groaned while opening her eyes and her expression immediatly turned into shock and sorrow as she did so. Mina... and Sky.... they were.... on the floor, ....they were not moving... they were not breathing... she was too late.

As Chaeyoung was about to take Sana and Gaby, the scientist stabbed them right on the heart, her blood slipped on Chaeyoung's face who had her eyes wide with horror and shock. She landed right infront of them and watched as Sana gave her last breath.

-"no..." -Chaeyoung's mouth trembled as did Tzuyu who was also watching what was happening infront of her. They had the same exact expression as they spoke -"this can't be happening... I..."

-"HAHAHAHAHAHA... SEE? WHAT DID I SAY?" -Yeri laughed evily behind them as everything vanished, only the dead bodies of their family was still there. -"You two always act like you don't like each other but if there is a moment you have to help each other then you would do it without whining. You even understood each other without saying a word that's amazing!!"

Yeri was speaking but they were listening, atleast not fully. Their mind were still fixed on the dead bodies infront of them. Chaeyoung noticed Tzuyu few feets away beside her and her whoke body trembled when she saw Mina and Sky on the floor.... not a single sign of life.

And Tzuyu did the same as her, she looked up toward Chaeyoung's direction and her whole body started shaking seeing what happened to the only girl that made her heart beat after so many years, the only source of her happiness and their little sunshine laying dead stabbed by a knife near Chaeyoung.

They both stood up at the same times and walked toward their own family. They even bumped shoulder while passing by each other but none of them couldn't careless.

They kneeled down, pain visible in their eyes as they watched their loved ones, dead on the floor. They took them in their arms and cried silently while holding them thight.

-"It was such a fun time really, now come on!!! I've discovered your weakness, I destroyed your weakness, you don't have weakness anymore which mean you can go on full power right? come on!!!" -Yeri said sounding totally unbothered by anything.

Total silence settled in the whole dimension, a silence a little too silent even, neither of Chaeyoung nor Tzuyu had made any noise, their crying had ceased.  Yeri raised an eyebrow at this but a sudden fear filled her whole being as the air suddenly began to vibrate, as did all the space around her, the pressure had mounted to an inconsiderably frightening level.  Yeri felt as if she was being pulled down, perhaps from fear but also from the sudden surge of aura emitted throughout the dimension she had created.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu stood up from their places leaving their beloved resting on the floor as they turned to Yeri, their eyes filled with hatred and sorrow. Slowly their bodies emitted a massive amount of energy which was so powerful that it began to take on colors. Fire red for Chaeyoung and Ice blue for Tzuyu.

Yeri watched as the two powerful energies coming out of the two beings slowly came together, Yeri felt visibly choked and overwhelmed by the amount so she broke her spell letting all the power out.

- "aaaaaaahhhh!" -Momo squealed when the wave of energy reached them. It was like a strong blow hitting them, they all protected themselves with their arms as it didn't stop. The superior demon in his side was straightly standing observing everything and a grin appeared on his face when he saw Chaeyoung and Tzuyu totally out of control.

-"looks like Yeri did a good job!" -He said and Nayeon slowly opened her eyes trying to see what did he meant.

They all tried althought the strong wind and all of them got shoked by what they saw.

The wind was blowing strongly around them creating almost a huge tornado.  The earth was shaking like never before and the sky had turned red and dark as the two energies intertwined while increasing without limit.

- "nghhhhh" -Yeri exclaimed as she was fully ejected, she no longer even controlled her movements. But she landed on a rock that stopped her track, she shook her head and looked up.  Her breath caught immediately when she saw the spectacle in front of her.

The result of the assembly of the two energies, the fire of the phoenix and the ice of the Grim reaper created ...

-"A giant!"  -Yeri said in complete shock, looking at the giant of fire and ice standing in front of her.  Making about 20m, his half made of ice and the other made of fire,clad in ancient armor and holding a huge sword made of ice but surrounded by fires.  How was that even possible?

-"it's... majestic!" -Yeri said in awe but flinched when it suddenly moved, it hold up it's sword and Yeri glupped when it looked at her.

She knew this thing was going to attack and not just for a training. It was going to kill her.

.....................

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung as the powerful duo they are

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

145K 6.4K 65
What if their love story turned out differently? Similar events but in another universe [This is NOT a sequel of my book 'Username']
81.4K 2.6K 32
When you fell in love with your babysitter but how can you just trusting her without knowing about her. Did she just want to be a babysitter or...
910K 32.3K 56
"You're annoying, idiotic and stubborn. I hate you." "Hm, we all know you mean the opposite Ms. Myoui." ~ ©️CubChaeng | Univeristy AU Hope you enjoy...
63K 2.7K 29
Two siblings left their house and ended up in a place where they find it very different from all the cities they had been to. But little they don't k...