𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

By AuthorMoose

Told the bitch, "Don't look my way If she do, her whole face gon' be missin' (yeah, yeah, yeah) And she stay... More

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue
NEW STORY

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6

4.1K 226 115
By AuthorMoose

Bitch, I got my own fire, don't need security in the club (no)
All the woofin' on the net (net), nigga, I thought you was a thug
I ain't got nowhere to go, I shot up everywhere they was

" Look at him just rolling" Ice laughed making jayda slap him.

" Don't be rude " She mugged

" I hope he don't fall" I frowned

"I hope he do" Satan mugged I rolled my eyes here he go.

" Why you want that nigga to stay up you like him or some " He asked

" Satan he paralyzed "

" So" He scrunched his face up.

" Right you can still ride limp dick" Dee voiced smoking a blunt . All they do. I felt eyes burning at my face I looked over and he was mugging me.

" Answer my question " He hit the blunt and pulled away. GAWD that was so fine.

His mug even finer on god .

" What question " I scrunched my eyebrows.

" You tryna fuck on that nigga?"

Everyone started laughing . It was funny because he was so serious .

" Boy get the fuck out my face " I waved him off.

" Yea you ain answer tho" he hit the blunt rolling his eyes.

" SATAN WHY WOULD I WANNA FUCK ROLLING RAY LOOKING MF WIT-" I was cut off bye tires screeching .

I looked over at the car and laughed when I seen a angry Droop and a worried India .

Droop came and sat down on the porch and snatched the blunt from Debo he flopped in the chair and huffed.

He took a long pull from the blunt.

" You so dramatic " India rolled her eyes taking a seat next to me.

" India on gang stop speaking to me " He mugged .

" Why you gotta take the blunt from me tho" Debo whispered hurt it looked like he was finna cry .

Aweeee.

Dee laughed pulling a blunt out handing it to him . " Here Lil bruh"

" What happened " I asked India . " I don't know girl her just mad" She shrugged .

" OH SO NOW IM JUST MAD " he yelled. Jayda screamed laughing I laughed with her.

" YES YOU ARE YOU DOING TO MUCH "

" HOW IM DOING TO MUCH AND YO PHONE OUT HERE AUTOMATICALLY CONNECTING TO THE WIFI " He yelled sitting back down.

" Boy bye it's cause I got AT&T " she waved him off.

Wait huh

" Connect where ?" I asked

" Mind yo business " Satan mumbled rubbing my thigh I looked at his low eyes. Nigga faded .

" AT THE ABORTION CLINIC SO IM GUESSING YOU JUST BEEN THERE BEFO HUH" He screamed .

Me and jayda gasped . We fell out laughing .

" Sis you been hoeing huh she took returning customer literal huh" Jayda joked .

" Right sis a regular over there she don't gotta make appointments they be expecting her " I chimed .

I felt a pinch at my thigh . Satan started rubbing on me while sitting down. He started kissing on my neck and feeling my boobs threw my shirt .

He tryna gave me go to the abortion clinic next huh.

He laughed .

" y'all bitches wanna be funny so bad huh Jayda tell Ice how many times you went wimme" She said . Jayda gasped and mugged her .

" Bitch stop lien on me "

" Lien ? We took pictures what was it that we said " Say cheese fuck them babiessssss" She smiled doing a pictured motion.

I screamed I started doing the church lady laugh . Ice mugged Jayda and snatched her arm up and went into the house .

I chuckled and watched Debo and Dee watch everything go down with wide eyes.

" Aye y'all seen that party that's popping off tonight " Debo said scrolling on his phone.

He was kinda serious like Satan but he could be funny .

" So I'm not funny " Satan mugged crossing his arms .

Stop reading my mind .

I'm good

Bye

Let's go inna house

No bye

I heard Satan suck his teeth behind me and he got on his phone.

Big mad .

" UGHHHHHH" I heard Moaning from the house .

" He fucking good sis up " I shook my head . " That's finna be you if you don't get yo ass up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 10.2K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
609K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
488K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.4M 30.9K 30
dream x reader!! "shit that's the boss of the most dangerous gang" she mutters under her breath there's smut🙄 AYO #1 in xreader WTF #1 in minecraft...