𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π”π‚π‡πˆπ‡π€ π†πˆπ‘οΏ½...

Oleh anywayidc

"do you think it's possible to fall in love with a face you've never seen?" uchiha y/n, who has walked in Ita... Lebih Banyak

(i) the awakening
(ii) the chunin exam
(iii) the uchihas
(iv) truth
(v) mission
(vi) kamui
(vii) shisui
(viii) limit
(ix) toad sage
(x) the past
(xi) team 7
(xii) gold
(xiii) almost ambush
(xiv) tsukuyomi
(xv) icha icha
(xvi) chaos
(xvii) rant
(xviii) honest drunk
(xix) sasuke
(xx) kabuto
(xxi) wrong name
(xxii) explanation
(xxiii) sake and shogi
(xxiv) snap
(xxv) mine
(xxvi) it's rude to stare
(xxvii) naruto's return
(xxviii) 'research'
(xxix) hospital
(xxx) asuma
(xxxi) shikamaru
(xxxii) sadistic laughter
(xxxiii) soft spot
(xxxiv) hanare
(xxxv) apology
(xxxvi) itachi
(xxxvii) repression
(xxxviii) pain
(xxxix) goodbye
(xl) the wait
(xli) alive
(xlii) allied shinobi forces
(xliii) jealous
(xliv) old friend
(xlv) susanoo
(xlvi) zetsu-killing masterclass
(xlvii) reasons and revelations
(xlviii) hokage gossip sesh
(xlix) madaraaaaa
(l) infinite tsukuyomi yay
(li) the irritating elders
(lii) BABY
(liii) the next hokage
(liv) cat fight
(lv) the problem
(lvi) the solution
(lvii) badass
(lviii) ika-chan
(lix) katon
(lxi) fight
(lxii) shika-tema
(lxiii) mangekyo
(lxiv) the chunin exam II

(lx) promise.

12.3K 428 210
Oleh anywayidc

"YOU'RE WHAT"

"did we hear that right?"

"yup"

sukata and tomoya immediately became way more cautious.

aimi began to speak but couldn't say anything.

"so you're hatake y/n", tomoya finally formed a sentence.

"don't be so weird about it", y/n chuckled, "say hi to ikashi"

"hi ikashi-kun", they chorused

"why do y'all say everything together", y/n shook her head

ika looked up at her, "who are they?"

"sukata, tomoya and aimi", y/n pointed to each of them and they smiled at him, "they're new to the village"

"are you shinobi too?", ika asked with shining eyes

clearly conscious, they nodded, "yes we are"

"woahhhhhhh"

"anyway, we should be getting back to the hokage's building y'all", y/n got up, ikashi still in her arms.

"y/n-san can i talk to you?", aimi asked hesitantly

"yeah?"

"i don't know where to start, i am so sorry-", she began

"it's okay", y/n cut her off, "doesn't matter"

"really i had no idea-"

"i know, i know", she shrugged it off. and they walked back to the office.

the sky was slowly getting dark as they walked.

"hey love", kakashi waved to her when she walked in.

"we were with hokage-sama's wife the whole time", tomoya mumbled

"she looks so young compared to him tho", sukata wondered

"i can hear you, y'know?", y/n looked at them, folding her arms.

"did y'all like the village?", kakashi asked

the three nodded vigorously. and he went on to tell them their living arrangements.

but just then, someone else entered the room.

"ah, y/n sensei", naruto had just walked into the room.

"oh right these kids wanna meet-", y/n turned to the three who were looking at naruto and then y/n with their jaws on the floor.

"SEN-SEI?!"

"naruto nee-sannnn", ika waved at him

"HEH?!", the three were now even more shocked

"hi?", naruto looked at them

"HE SAID HI TO US", sukata and tomoya looked like they were gonna cry

"okay guys go with naruto", kakashi directed, "he'll show you where y'all are gonna live"

"follow me", naruto gave them his signature smile

"h-he i-is gonna s-show-", they stuttered like the fanboys they were.

"yes now go", y/n pushed them forward and they left. ika decided to tag along with them. naruto promised to bring him back a few hours later.

"how were they?", kakashi asked

"not all that bad", she shrugged, "actually pretty cool apart from aimi cause she had a lil crush on you"

"she WHAT?!"

"i don't blame her", y/n mumbled, "i remember being a teen and in love with you too"

"look where that got you", he teased

she smiled more genuinely than she had in sometime.

"hey", kakashi looked at her, "you okay?"

"yeah", she lied, "why?"

"something's wrong"

"no it isn't", she reassured, smiling, "what time will you be home today?"

"a little late again i think", he shrugged, "are you sure everything is okay?"

she gave him a small smile. "of course. i'll see you at home then."

she could feel her stomach sink as she turned around to leave when she found herself pressed against the door by kakashi.

a shiver ran up her spine as his hot breath fanned her neck.

"i don't like it", he said in a low voice, leaving a kiss on her neck, "when you're dishonest with me".

she turned around to face him only to be pressed up against the wall more.

lemon warning my babies

"kakashi..", she whispered, moving slightly. two of his fingers held her chin firmly.

he hummed, pressing his lips to hers slowly. she sighed, trailing a hand down his chest as he deepened the kiss.

one of his hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him than she already was. she leaned into his warmth as he ran a hand up her side, pulling away from the kiss for a second.

he unzipped the jacket she was wearing halfway, turning his attention to her neck, leaving open mouthed kisses underneath her jaw and working his way down. a small moan escaped her lips at this.

"what- mmm- w-what if we get caught?", her breath hitched as she spoke

"i don't care", he unzipped her jacket completely, wrapping his arms around her bare skin and making her shudder.

"d-don't you- ahhh- don't you", she moaned, "have work to do?"

"i don't care", he repeated, trailing his kisses down to her cleavage and grabbing onto her ass, making her let out a squeak

"are you s-sure", she struggled to form a whole sentence, even though he'd hardly done anything.

this time he lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he carried her to his chair, making her sit in his lap.

he leaned in for another deep kiss before pulling away. "god you're so beautiful"

she blushed at his compliment, sighing heavily as his fingers got to work, tugging at the shorts she was wearing and slipping two fingers into them.

"fuck-", she bit her lip as two of his fingers ran up her clit, now realising that she was wetter than she expected. and the fact that anyone could walk in on them made her only wetter.

"quite an upgrade from abandoned alleys huh"

"so wet already", he breathed, inserting a finger into her, "i guess some things never change"

"kakashi..", she whined, "please"

"what is it?", he whispered, kissing her neck yet again, "use your words baby"

"i need you", she moaned out, "please"

"is that so?", he muttered, "need me how?"

she dug her fingers into his hair, stifling the sounds that escaped her mouth. he stopped kissing her, pulling away to look at her in anticipation.

"fuck me"

his response was landing a slight slap to her ass. "not good enough, my love"

"please fuck me", she whimpered, as his other hand continued to play with her clit.

she only got wetter, aching for him, on the verge of tears now.

"you want me to fuck you?", he asked, even though he knew damn well what she said, "is that it?"

she nodded eagerly, "please kakashi please"

kakashi was so tempted to tease her more and watch her beg for him but it had been far too long since either of them did this and he too was getting restless.

he took his hand out of her shorts, now lifting her up and seating her on his table, his patience running thin as he shoved a stack of papers to one side.

he tugged the waist band of her shorts, getting rid of them in a hurry. she wrapped her legs around his back as he unzipped his pants, revealing his boner that had slowly become more apparent.

she pulled him closer using her legs till his tip prodded against her entrance.

he groaned into her ear as he entered her slowly, letting her feel every single inch.

it stung quite a bit, but that didn't matter to her as she threw her head back at the feeling of ecstasy that overpowered the pain.

"you feel so fucking good", he groaned, pulling out halfway before jerking back in, making her let out a rather loud moan.

hurriedly, he clasped his fingers around her neck.

"we can't be loud", he reminded, and she nodded but his hand didn't budge from where it was.

it didn't take long for his pace to increase. he laid her on her back on the desk, leaning forward so he could reach deeper into her. his hand gripped one of her thighs while the other remained around her neck, which may as well be bruised by now.

only a few minutes after, y/n exclaimed that she was close, and she came soon after but kakashi didn't stop, evidently chasing his own high.

"t-too much ka- ahh!", she moaned again, highly sensitive from her orgasm.

"almost", he said, panting, "almost there"

he thrust into her one last time before pulling out and looking at her expectantly.

realising what he wanted, she immediately got on her knees, shaking. he held her hair back as she sucked on his dick, muttering words of appreciation as he groaned before he released into her mouth.

he held out a hand and helped her get dressed immediately.

end of smut

as she zipped the jacket back up, y/n's face fell.

kakashi had noticed this because he brought his hand to her face, making her look up at him.

"what was up with that fake smile earlier?"

she couldn't keep it buried anymore. her bottom lip trembled. tears fell from her eyes as she looked up at him.

"y/n?", he felt a pang of guilt in his chest as he noticed her tears.

at once he pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her protectively. she said nothing.
just cried for a few minutes before taking a deep breath and beginning to speak.

"i knew", she sniffed, "that you were gonna be around less when you took up this job"

"y/n-"

"but i really", she took a deep breath, stopping herself from sobbing anymore, "i really missed you"

"i'm so sorry", he kissed the top of her head, his heart sinking as he thought about how she must've felt, "god, i'm so sorry"

"don't apologise", she buried her face in his chest, "i love what you're doing for the village."

"n-no i have to apologise", he held her tighter, "you've been handling everything by yourself and you've never complained once. and i'm so sorry i wasn't here."

"you're doing the best you can, kakashi", she said quietly, "and i love you for that"

"have i ever told you that you're too good for me?", he sighed, "i love you so much"

she chuckled, much to his relief.

"i'll definitely be around more now", he promised, "please don't hide how you feel, at least from me."

she nodded, finally pulling away and planting a small kiss on his lips. "i'll see you at home"

"no, stay here with me for sometime", he pulled her back, "work can wait"

"no", she smiled, "the faster you get done with work, the faster i'll be able to see you"

"that's some motivation", he kissed her cheek

"want some more motivation?", she leaned near his ear, "how about a round two when you get home?"

"prepare to be unable to walk straight tomorrow."

___________________________________

yooooo sorry late update and extra long chapter

anyway

i will be taking some time off from the world because of the new aot episode 😃😃😃
(no one comment spoilers okay?)

also i just wanna take a moment and thank everyone that's still reading this book. you guys are angels and i'm grateful asf 🙏

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

210K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...
920K 35K 95
You have watched her grow from a baby; you have watched her struggles and witnessed her losses. You have cried for her defeats and felt the pain from...
3.3K 96 17
꧁College au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ βžͺKakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...
Shout Oleh shadow

Fiksi Penggemar

252K 9.7K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...