Three Strikes and You're Mine...

بواسطة codename_koweaboo

"I'll give you a challenge, then. The rules are simple, just do as I say and you'll be fine. If you break the... المزيد

Chapter 1
re-working
cancelled

Prologue

723 23 40
بواسطة codename_koweaboo

Everyone is human. Descriptions of Grayroad, Galand, Drole and Fraudrin will be given later on.

Side note: Drole and Diane will be cousins here, Fraudrin will be Dreyfus's adopted son, Estarossa and Mael are old middle school friends who call each other their doppelgänger.

Also, this is sort of a flashback, per say.

"Y/N L/N, please head to the Holy Council room as of this moment. I repeat, Y/N L/N, please head to the Holy Council room as of this moment." The loudspeaker would ring as you were just about to take a bite of your sandwich. "Seriously? Just when I was about to start eating lunch..." You sighed as you got up from the ground of the outside lot of Liones High.

"Ban, do NOT eat my food." You glared at the man who chuckled with a smirk. "I won't I won't!" That was a definite lie, you could tell. "Ban..." The girl next to him, Elaine, pouted her cheek. "Fine, fine, I won't!" Ban lifted his arms up as if he were getting arrested. You nodded, wrapping your sandwich back up and heading to the Holy Council Room.

The hallways were almost filled with students who were going to see their friends for lunch, or just going to eat inside classroom. Walking up the flights of stairs, you waved towards your fellow Holy Council members, Jericho and Guila, as you stepped into the room you were called into.

"Did you need me, Mr. Dreyfus?" You said as you closed the door. The room didn't have any lights on, and was only lit by the open blinds of the windows. The other side of the room was covered by shadows. "Yes, in such a short notice we have gotten ten new students. I would like you to show them around."

You'd nod, you looked over to the other side of the room, there stood ten figures. One had the girl part of the school uniform, a mask covering her face that looked like grey demons from history books. She also had a pin of the same demon mask on her school uniform, and also had long dark purple hair.

Next to her, a boy with purple hair as well as some sort of birthmark on his right eye. His hair was just at his shoulders, and for some odd reason, the appearance had reminded you of Gowther. But the two were different, as the boy was taller and a bit muscular.

There was also a boy with red hair, as well as a grey mask with some sort of mouth design just as the tip of his nose and a grey hat. One of them stood above them all, however. An extremely tall, and buff man who had tan skin, as well as a blue eyepatch covering his right eye.

For a moment, your stomach would twist. Looking back at Dreyfus you shrugged, "All right, doesn't seem too bad." He'd leaned back into his chair, "I am also sorry for disrupting your lunch." You shook your head, it's fine... Anyways, I'm showing them around the whole school?"

"Yes, start off at either the front yard or one of the classrooms. It may take some time, so I have notified the teachers beforehand that you may be late." Dreyfus said. Nodding once again, you looked at the ten figures once again, motioning for them to follow you as you left the room.

Some students in the hallway would look at the ones behind you, but quickly look away. You looked behind you to see some of them glaring at the students who were staring at them. "Uh, so we're gonna start off with the front yard..." You said as you led them down the stairs.

The moment you walked out of the school doors, your reflexes led to you catching a wrapped up piece of plastic before it hit your face. You looked towards where it came from as you saw Ban with his eyes wide. 'He ate my sandwich, didn't he...' You sighed.

"So first..." You would start to walk again, but then look back as you saw the group you were touring had been staring at your friend group. Or more specifically, Meliodas. He smiled at waved at them, one of them scoffing in response. Then as he looked to Elizabeth, he groped her. You took the wrapper in your hand and threw it at the back of his head, it stopped him.

"Moving on, the fountain. Don't mind the fact it's a little destroyed." The fountain was originally supposed to have the principal standing over it, but the principal's head had been destroyed. "Now how exactly did this happen?" The boy with red hair said as he walked closer to the fountain, inspecting it.

"Just two idiots getting out of hands while fighting, One threw his nunchucks, the other threw his sword, that happened.... There's really no need to worry. The sword and nunchucks have been confiscated... Unless they took it back already." You explained. "Meliodas?" One with a voice just like his, only deeper, asked.

"Yeah..? Uh..." You wanted to know why he knew Meliodas, but judging by his appearance, you assumed the two were related somehow. "So asides from the fountain, this entire area is the front lot. Benches, trees, all that used to be here. Then one day they just happened to... Be gone. Now it's just an empty lot filled with dirt."

"Is the reason known?" A boy with long red hair, who was wearing a mix of the girl and boy uniform asked. "Yeah, however the reason prefers not to be mentioned." You sighed, you knew exactly who was the cause of this. Diane got carried away with working on the front yard, which was her punishment for breaking one of the rules.

Time Skip

"...And that concludes the tour." You said, standing at the Holy Council door. "The bell will ring in about five minutes, so head on down to the Assistant Principal Hendrickson's office, your schedules are there. His office is on the fourth floor, just take a right, then a left, and it's the last door at the left wall."

You parted ways with the group as you walked back into the Holy Council room, where it just so happens the Seven Deadly Sins were. "...So how did you all break multiple rules in under ten minutes?" Dreyfus asked. "We wanted to break a record, a dare on Ban's hand." Meliodas said. "Hey, don't blame it one me... King was the one who dared us!" Ban smiled at King.

"What!? I did not!" King glared at the man. "It doesn't matter who did it, because you were all involved you're all getting in trouble." Dreyfus sighed. "Thanks Ban..." Diane muttered. In response, Ban just hummed a tune. "Is this a bad time to come in?" You spoke up. "Nope!" Meliodas said.

"Ah, have you finished with the tour?" Dreyfus looked at you. "Mhm, I sent them down to Mr. Hendrickson's office to get their schedules." He nodded, "I see. Now, as a Holy Council member, you are the detention overseer, correct?" You answered, "Mhm." Being a detention overseer was confusing, the position had never been heard of in any other school, but it existed in Liones High.

"Please make sure these five show up at Classroom 3-C. Escanor and Merlin seem to be absent today." He said, "Now head to class, all of you. Y/N, I told the new students that if they had any questions they were to go to you." You put a thumbs up as you headed to class. When you walked in, only some desks were left open. Your usual spot was next to Gerheade and behind King.

You sat at your seat as you waited for the teacher to come in, and knowing it was Hendrickson, he was probably with the new students. Waiting a few minutes, you pulled out your phone and just went through your apps. Hearing the door open, you shoved your phone back into your bag as Gerheade giggled, noticing your act. "Shh." You shushed her.

"Good morning, students." Hendrickson walked in. Everyone then greeted him, then proceeding to sit back down in their seats. Of course, you could tell King was instantly going to sleep. You looked at Gerheade as the both of you shook your head, looking back to the teacher. "If you didn't know, we have some new students today. Some of them will be joining this class."

"I will get them for a moment, so either work quietly or talk amongst yourselves." Hendrickson left the class as you turned to Gerheade. "New students? I wonder who they are..." She said. "I had to tour them around, but they're pretty mysterious people... Most of them seem to have a grudge against Meliodas..."

"...Ah." She gulped as she looked at the doorway. Seeing King, you learned over your desk to hit his neck as you say back down and he woke up. Hendrickson had walked back in again, with two new students. You were able to remember them, Gloxinia and Derieri. Gloxinia had made direct eye contact with Gerheade, and you were confused by this.

"Please introduce yourselves." Hendrickson had stepped aside for the two to come up at the front of the class. "Alright then... My name is Gloxinia, I'm sure you've heard of me before somewhere. But no questions, please." He motioned his head so his hair would fall off of his shoulder. King would perk up just a bit.

"Sup, I'm Derieri. Don't talk to me unless you actually have something important to say." She blinked, holding a cold face as people would give her weird stares. "Okay..." Hendrickson would purse his lips, "The only two seats open right now are behind Gerheade and Y/N. I'm sure you could see where they are."

The two would walk to the only two open desks, Gloxinia was behind Gerheade and Derieri was behind you. "Now, please open up your text books. We have just wrapped up the unit on the Goddess Race from many many years ago, so we are now learning about the Apostles of the Goddesses, otherwise known as Druids."

"If you didn't know, I, as well as Vice Principal Zaratros are druids ourselves." Hendrickson said, "But besides that, druids are known to be..." He would started writing on the chalkboard as you tried to focus on what he was writing down. You took notes of things you thought would be more important than other things.

Hendrickson would stop writing on the chalkboard, and then still facing it, he would continue to talk. "...Is be aware that he's not facing us or?" You leaned towards Gerheade seat, whispering to her. "He definitely doesn't." She sighed and shook her head, you leaning back to your seat.

The bell rung as Hendrickson said, "Alright, for homework please read through the chapter. Tomorrow we will discuss what we read and then I have a small project to help you better understand the lesson." You put your textbook and notebook into your bag, slinging it over your shoulder and heading to your next class.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...