RED VELVET [SEULRENE] - Short...

By eriseulrene23

Just a short story collections of SeulRene yeeett❣️ exciting..... More

A/N
The Gift - part 1
The Gift - part 2
The Gift - part 3
The Gift - finale
Hello?
The way I love you - part 1
The way I love you - part 2
My Epilogue
My Epilogue 2
My Epilogue 2.1
My Epilogue 2.2
My Epilogue 2.3
My Epilogue 3
Our Time - part one

The way I love you - finale

938 46 24
By eriseulrene23

Irene wake up in a unfamiliar room, it was well decorated. She sit down and she felt dizzy. She saw a familiar person coming to her, it was Seulgi. She was surprised she thought she was not in a dream anymore.

"What is this? Bae Irene you need to wake up" Irene thought, she was nervous why she isn't waking up yet.

"You okay?" Seulgi ask

"I'm still in a dream right?"

"You are talking about it again, you are not dreaming" Irene quickly went to the bathroom.

"This is not happening!!! You need to wake up!!" Irene said.

"What is this? What happen? Why am I not waking up"

"Irene!!" Seulgi knock so hard and it made Irene feel scared. She cover her ears.

Seulgi destroyed the door knob and saw Irene covering her ears.

"Hey, what happen??" Seulgi ask worriedly, Irene didn't answer her so she bring Irene to the living room and give her water.

"Okay, I'm listening" Seulgi said

"I told you, you are just a dream that I wished" Irene exclaimed

"And??"

"I'm not waking up" Irene said and she hug her knees.

"what should I do?"

"I don't know"

"are you dead?" Seulgi ask

"no...no.. I'm not dead, I can't remember what happen to me in real life"

"Why don't you stay here?" Seulgi seriously said and Irene look at her, Irene also want to stay but she has also responsibility in reality. Seulgi approach her and hold her hand.

"Will you stay here? Just for a mean time while finding ways for you to wake up?"

"I...I can't"

"Please, I know I sound desperate but if this won't work out I'll set you free"

"o...okay" Irene tried to smile but she know it was wrong,Seulgi hugged her, Seulgi know Irene was worried and she knew that this love she felt will be temporary.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi bring Irene on a date. There was a festival near Seulgi place, she thought Irene will forgot everything. There were dancers dancing gracefully, suddenly the music change into disco and people start to dance with them.

"Do you dance?" Irene ask

"I do but..." Irene suddenly push Seulgi to the center and Irene just laugh at her reaction.

Seulgi start to dance weirdly, she even pull Irene and they start to do weird dances.

(if you didn't watch the weekly idol which they do weird dances, you better watch it)

People start to film them, they were having so much fun and it was their first time to feel so happy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They went to the circus, a man was playing a fire. He blow the fire and it was too strong, Irene got scared and hide in Seulgi's back.

"Yah, you're scared?" Seulgi laugh and got a slap in the back. She quietly groaned in pain.

"Yah, they are not gonna burn right?" Irene ask

"They're not but they can burn you, rawr" Seulgi acts like a bear and Irene burst out laughing because it was so cute.

"Why??" Seulgi ask confusely.

"Nothing, you're... Nothing" Irene said in poker face.

"What?" Irene saw a magician, she pull Seulgi.

There was a magic show and they both watch it. The magician use Irene but Seulgi hold Irene.

"Its fine" she reassured Seulgi

Irene having fun assisting the magician she was also become curious. Seulgi just crossed arm and look badly at them.

"Yah did you see it?"

"No" Seulgi look seriously

"Come on, you're jealous"

"I'm not.... I'm just..." Irene look at her teasingly.

"Fine, I'm jealous.. Happy?" Seulgi rolled her eyes and walk straightly.

"Hey!!" Irene called Seulgi but Seulgi ignored her.

They stop in the photo booth. 

"Let's have pictures" Seulgi said but Irene was worried.

"Why??"

"What's use of pictures if I can't even bring it to reality"

"Then can you give me this as my remembrance?"

Irene smiled bitterly and just nod. They start taking pictures.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Irene what is this?" Seulgi smirk, it was Irene gift to Seulgi but Seulgi found it.

"Give me that!!!" Irene run to Seulgi but Seulgi raised it. It was a bear stuff with I&S printed on it.

"Oh,no,no,no" Seulgi laugh at Irene, she is teasing Irene's small height. Irene jumped and coincidentally their lips touch. They were both shock, Irene step back but Seulgi pull her closer to her and Seulgi smack her lips to Irene. Seulgi pinch Irene to the wall without breaking the kiss. Irene unbottoned Seulgi shirt but she stop, the kiss was stop when the doorbell rings.

(ooppss, I don't know smut HHAHAHA)

 They both look at each other and they just smile after realizing what they did. Seulgi bottoned her shirt again and open the door. It was her guard who brings a letter.

"What is it?" Seulgi ask

"A letter from the company, they want you to go to the company"

"Okay, thank you" Seulgi went back and saw Irene cooking. She approach her and back hug her.

"Why??"

"I'll stop by the company, I don't want to go, let's continue what were doing earlier" Seulgi whines

"What did we do earlier?" Irene lied and focus herself on cooking.

"Then I'll make you remember" Seulgi turned Irene around she was about to kiss Irene but a thumb stop her.

"You have a work" Seulgi remove Irene hands

"I won't go" Irene glared at Seulgi.... 

"Okay, okay" Seulgi pouts while leaving the kitchen, Irene quietly laugh at her.

Seulgi already leave and Irene was the only one left in the house. The doorbell rings and she open the door. There was a letter on the floor and she opened it.

"Dreams do last but love don't, your dreams will be done tomorrow midnight, what will you do? will you stay or you will leave, and live in the reality without that person anymore?"   Irene don't know to react but she saw a person leaving.

She quickly go to the elevator but it was closed so she take the stairs and.. it was the ajhumma she saw before she dreamed all of this.

She was able to catch the ajhumma.

"Ajhumma!" Irene yell, she hold her knees and breathed heavily.

"Did you already choose?"

"I have one question, just one question"

"What is it?"

"Why is this a dream, when I only ask for true love?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi went home excitedly. "IRENE!!! RENE!!" she looks arounds the room and Irene wasn't there anymore. She  looks around the hotel and nobody saw Irene. She went back to their room, tears started to fall down on her cheeks. She feels it was so unfair and scared she might not able to see Irene again.

Irene who was sitting on the bench, she don't want to enter the hotel, she was afraid how to tell Seulgi.

Humans are so greedy, that was only a challenge for you..... humans. A test..... a test for your patience, love and kindness. For you who didn't wait and rushed everything. That pain your feeling right now will be your consequence. 

"What am I gonna do now?" Irene let out a sigh and just walk to the hotel. When she open the door, the lights were off and the balcony were open. She saw Seulgi standing there.

"Seul" she called her, when Seulgi turned around, she was so happy and felt excitement. She quickly hug Irene.

"I thought you already left" Seulgi caressed Irene's cheeks and hair.

"I'm tired, lets go to sleep"

"Yes sure" Seulgi didn't want to ask questions anymore. They lay down on bed, Irene hug Seulgi so tightly.

"Did something happen?"

"Nothing, I.. just want to hug you"

"Is that so?" Seulgi kissed Irene's forehead.

"Seul, let's go back to that shore tomorrow let's stay there until midnight"

"Midnight? We can stay there for a week"

"Right, of course, let's stay there for a week" Irene lied, her tears began to fall but  she just hug Seulgi tightly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

On the shore, Irene can't stop thinking what will she say to Seulgi.

Seulgi approach her and sit beside her.

"Its almost midnight, you're leaving right?" Seulgi smiled bitterly at her.

"Huh?...yes, Seulgi I didn't want to hide this but-"

"You're afraid.. Me too, I'm afraid that I won't see you again"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave you"

"People leave, but memories don't, you will remember me right?"

"Yes, I'll remember every single detail that we did"

"Then its enough for me, be happy and don't live in dreams anymore" Seulgi chuckled but inside, its hurting her, like she was stab multiple times.

"I want to see you again" Irene started to cry and Seulgi hugged her.

"Don't worry, we will see each other again, not in dreams anymore but in real life" She wipes Irene tears, she motioned her face to Irene's face and they kiss. Irene slowly fade into thin air until Seulgi was the only left. She hold back her tears but it just fall.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Irene woke up in an unfamiliar place, she saw a white ceiling she never saw before. Two person gather around her and it was Yeri and Joy.

"Unnie, thank God you're awake" Joy said

"Where am I??"

"In the hospital unnie, you suddenly collapsed while working" Yeri said

"How long I was out?" Irene said and sit on the bed.

"3 days, the doctor said your physically and mentally tired" Yeri replied

"But why does it feel so long?" Irene mumbled.

"What did you say unnie?" Joy ask and Irene just shook her head.

"Unnie did you cry?" Yeri ask, Irene touch her face and she realized she was crying.

"Unnie, are you okay" Joy ask and Irene started to cry. The two were confused when Irene suddenly cry. They just hug their unnie and comforted her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2 months has passed and Irene didn't dream of Seulgi. It was really the end of their story.

After Irene got discharged from the hospital she lock herself in a room for a week. She just cry and never let anyone come to her. She continue to work and help her mother's business. She keeps herself busy so she won't think of anything else.

Irene who was sitting on the bench, she saw a familiar person, it was Wendy her friend.

"Wendy!!!" She quickly approach Wendy and hugged her.

"When did you come home??"

"Two months ago"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm sorry about that, my friend just got discharged from the hospital after being comatose for a year, I still need to take care of her"

"Is she okay now?"

"Yes, she starts to paint now"

"A painter huh, what's her name?"

"Its-"

"Unnieeee!!!!!" Yeri scream and hug Wendy

"Yeri, you're still a kid" Wendy laugh at Yeri, Joy arrived,out of breathe.

"Hi love!" Wendy said and approach Joy.

"Love my foot!" Joy rolled her eyes, this couple always fight.

"By the way Irene, we have a surprise for you" Wendy smiled, they look at me teasingly.

"What with the looks??" Irene ask

"I never know you have admirer" Wendy teasing her

"What?" They pulled Irene to the new open gallery.

"What scheme is this?" Irene ask

"Just follow us unnie!" Yeri drag Irene outside and they went to the last floor.

"Look guys this is not funny" Irene said and they just push her out of the elevator, they quickly close the elevator. Irene was too late.

She just walk around, then she starts to see a paint. A paint of her face, a paint of her running in the shore, a paint of her sitting near the window.

"This....this is... Seulgi" When she realize it was all from Seulgi she turned around and it was Seulgi standing, smiling to her.

"I told you, we will not see each other again in dreams but in real life" Seulgi smiled and Irene excitedly hug Seulgi.

"I thought I will never see you again"

"But I am here" Seulgi kissed Irene's forehead and hug her again.

"Can we continue our story again? Not in dreams but in real life" Irene happily nod

"Yes" Seulgi motioned her face to Irene, until their lips met.

THE END.....

.

.

.

.

.

Do you want to know Seulgi's part? Its basically all Irene's part👀

Just kidding🤦‍♀️....

OhmyGod I'm so happy I have written Happy Ending🤦‍♀️🤧. I'm a dramatic writer though... I can keep this up right? HAHAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.1K 19
This idea just popped out of nowhere. Enjoy.
38.8K 1.3K 30
"I love you. Only you. I would always wait for you. I don't care how many generations that will pass. 'Til I see you again. That's how much I love yo...
53.9K 1.2K 26
Sunflowers still grows at night This story isn't mine. It's originally written in Vietnamese. Credit to the rightful owner. This is the link of the...
231K 5.7K 52
Seulgi is inlove with Irene but Irene loves Wendy and so Wendy "Seulgi do you love me?" "I do" --------- "I can give up everything for you" "Seulgi...