๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“œ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

By AelenaVelaryon

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
๐“ฉ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…ฃ ๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…”
๐“ค๐“ท๐“ธ
๐““๐“ธ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ž๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ
๐“๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ผ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“จ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ!!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ

15.6K 518 135
By AelenaVelaryon

NEW FAMILY MEMBERS

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Kai Parker was now Kai Mikaelson. It was odd for them to have him around but as the days went by they all got along well. Psychopaths like psychopaths. At least that's what Kol always says about Kai and himself. But, Klaus, Kai and Kol were the chaotic trio. Those three together were dangerous. A few months after the wedding Rhaenyra found out that she was carrying the children of Alaric Saltzman and Josette Parker. It was awkward at first due to the whole enemy problem. Though, they all voted from keeping Alaric out of the loop. And it was made easier when they heard he had died while on a trip to Amsterdam. Losing the woman he loved drove him to the edge and well, he ended his suffering. The original family was currently making the preparations for Visenya and Jacaerys second birthday.

Kai loved the babies, he didn't feel the urge to kill them. Those were his words. So, for the first few months they watched him while he watched the kids, just in case. Baby Visenya and Baby Jace were walking and talking. Since Rhaenyra was only a few days always from giving birth everyone was watching over the twins. Kai could now feel emotions. Although he would often complain about it to Kol and Klaus, it annoyed them to no end but he was a psychopath like them. They would every now and then kill a few people and it was up to the older siblings clean up the mess. Their mother had told them that if they were going to kill people to do it far away from the town.

Rhaenyra was staring outside through her balcony window. A hand right on her belly as she looked outside.

She found the people and music very calming when she was restless. The closer she got to her due date, she became more restless. Silas had made his way over to her. "How you feeling?" he asked her as he held her hand.

"Like I could give birth any day" she replied with a smile. "They'll be out soon. You'll miss it once the babies are born" Silas spoke about the Saltzman twins as if they were his own. Rhaenyra and Silas had decided to adopt the girls. No one would ever know that Alaric and Josette were their real parents. They were both dead anyways. Rebekah was excited for the new members of the family. Little by little the family forgot all about the drama they had in the past. Hayley gave birth to a son. Naming him Shawn Silas Kenner second name for the first father figured she ever had.

Sam was dating a girl name Tessa. Dean and Castiel had something complicated going on but they were together as much as they denied it. Rebekah had met this one guy, a witch. Vincent was his name. Even when he had heard what her mother did the witches he didn't care. He knew Rhaneyra only did it because they were gonna sacrifice her newborn children. Klaus had met a bartender, Camille, who work at a bar and was also studying psychology along with Tessa. Elijah met a werewolf from Hayley's pack, Isabelle. They were beginning their relationship, so there were no titles yet. Freya met Keelin a werewolf and they were dating. Finn reunited with his one true love and no, not Sage. Astrid, who he had met a few years before sage. They were engaged. Henrik was seeing Chris, a guy from his English class, also no titles yet. Kai and Kol were "living the single life" for as long as they could.

Everyone had their own lives but they were together. Keelin, Vincent, Isabelle, Tessa, Camille, Castiel, Astrid and Chris were often found in the Mikaelson home. Sometimes they would all have dinner with them and chat. Rhaenyra liked them so it was a plus. They were all supernatural being except for Tessa, Camille and Chris. They were kept out of the loop until everyone agreed that they would handle the family secret well. They were happy. It surprised the family that there was no threat. It felt weird that there wasn't a person who wanted to hurt them or anyone they loved. That same day, March 15, of 2014 Helaena, Rhaenys, Daemon, and Lucerys were born early in the morning. The children were informed but they all decided to wait at home for their parents return. Only Freya and Finn had been at the hospital. The rest stayed home to prepare the welcome home party.

Each of the siblings brought their partners to meet the new members of the family. As they walked in they were already jumping at the sight of her mother and their unborn baby siblings. "So?" Dean asked excitedly. "So what?" Silas asked. "Boys or girls?" Sam asked. "Two girls and two boys" Rhaenyra replied. And they all cheered. "First we have the two oldest, Daemon, and Lucerys" she introduced them as Elijah and Dean made their way over them. "Excuse us, we're gonna see our brother who were name after the names we choose" Dean said to his siblings who rolled their eyes. Both brothers carried the boys.  Dean had loved Daemon in the shows and books so he choose that name. Elijah had loved the name Lucerys so he choose that one.

"And these two beautiful girls are Helaena and Rhaenys" the two girls rushed to carry the girls in their arms. Their partners were currently right behind them. Silas and Rhaneyra simply watched them as they held Visenya and Jacaerys in their arms. It was a rare thing to be a peace but recently it seemed that peace was on their side. "Let's take a picture together" Rebekah said making her siblings groan but they agreed. The photo was perfect, they were all in it, even the girlfriends and boyfriends.

Rhaenyra made food after her children burned the food they had made. They all sat down and chatted. Rhaenyra looked around at everything and everyone. Her children were smiling at laughing, they were safe and happy. Now, she could rest and be at peace. She was home.

There will be a time jump of four years. Just to let you all know. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 390 12
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...
235K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...
155K 4.8K 27
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ...๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ...