The Underworld ยฆ Slugterra Fa...

By ochaaxv

"๐™ž'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข" โžต โ˜พ โžต ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ /๐ฅษ’๐ฌ๐ญ/ ๐š๐๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ... More

Information
Prologue - Falling Down
Chapter 1 - First Meet
Chapter 2 - Fitting in
Chapter 3 - Mall Infection
Chapter 4 PT 2 - New Worker
Chapter 5 - Low Temperature
Chapter 5 Part 2 - Threatened To Kill
Chapter 6 - Revenge
Chapter 7 - Missing
Chapter 8 - Company
Chapter 9 - Lookout
Mini Easter Egg
Realisation
Chapter 10 - Backfired?
Breaker - "Mini Easter Egg" PT. 2
Chapter 11 - Cliche
<3
To all of my male readers
lost
!! ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ !!
corrupt
partners in crime

Chapter 4 PT 1 - Jealousy Or Suspions?

1.8K 41 43
By ochaaxv

~~~Narrator's POV~~~
Ever since the mall infection, reports has lessen and the Shane Gang has been busy with reports still needing to be saved. It has been running smoothly but...what happens if a new member joins the Shane Gang and snatches Y/N's spotlight?...

A/N: This chapter contains spoilers for Slugterra Season 1 Episode 14. Anyway, enjoy! Also, this isn't exactly like the episode because nobody likes to read a chapter that is exactly like the episode but just with Y/B's comments and stealing lines. Lol.

~~~Y/N's POV~~~
We jumped down from the rooftops, seeing Dr Blakk's minion run left. "Trixie, Kord, go right. Pronto, Y/N, you're with me." Eli instructs. We all nod and then ran the direction we were given. Me, Pronto and Eli ran after the Blakk minion. Pronto lacked behind but we didn't stop for him. The minion looks behind at us and then takes a corner, meeting a deadend. We stop in front of him and pull out our blasters, "There's no way out. Hand them over." I said, pointing at the object he was holding.

He ran into the alleyway and started to climb up the walls, "Grab him!" Eli says, running after him. We both climb up the walls and run after the minion. My hair blew in the wind as I picked up the speed. We jumped rooftop to rooftop as the minion struggled to escape. He then jumped onto a thin scrape of metal and we both load in our Arachnet, swinging towards the male. We both corner the person on the rooftop.

He holds up his arms in surrender but surprises us by leaning backwards, falling off the rooftop and jumping onto the lamp post. We both look down to see him run off, back on the pathway. I snarl and jump off as well, sliding down the lamp post and running after him, "You little..."

We all run after him and meet at the same place, the bar. I lean on Eli, catching my breath. I groan, rubbing my legs. I've pushed myself to the limit again. I feel Eli turn his head, not moving his body so he doesn't disturb my rest, "Pronto, what do you know about this place?" he asks. Pronto places his hand on his chin and thinks for a moment before replying, "Oh, yes, you will never find another place more foul and wretched than this one." he replies, narrowing his eyes. "Their soup is good though. Also, it is a dead end." he adds on some useless information, like always. But the end sentence was informative.

I roll my eyes and stand up straight, trying to walk but finding myself falling over. My knees bend and I fall down into the dirt. Eli sighs and lifts me back to my feet, dusting the dirt off my knees. Kord then lifts me up and piggy backs me. "That's what I like to hear. Everyone, stay here. I'll go flush him out." Eli says, walking into the bar. I sigh and wiggle my legs, jumping off Kord's back, "I can walk myself." I mumbled, crossing my arms. We wait outside, with our blasters ready. Soon after, Eli runs out the bar, yelling at us, "RUN!!!" he screams, as a group of Dr Blakk's workers explode the doorway of the bar. My eyes widened as I cursed under my breath, running away.

"Opinions, Eli!?" Trixie yells, as we all run down the pathway, "Working on it!!" he replies. I find my legs go numb from the pain. I ignore it and pushed myself so I could catch up with the team. We took a left turn and met with a dead end, pipes and a large scrap of metal blocking the way. We turn around to see the minions blocking our way out. We turn around to the pipes to see the scarp of metal blocking the way and a boy around Eli's age appearing, "Follow me if you want to live." I turned back and narrowed my eyes at the enterence and jumped over the pipes, following the blonde boy.

The minions came running towards us and we dodged the pipes, sliding down under them or jumping over them, "This way!" the boy slides down another pipe and leads us into an alleyway. I turn to see Pronto stuck in the pipe. He comes flying out while Kord appears. Pronto fires a Rammstone that beats down the pipes and makes a huge mess so the enemies can't get through. A minion got through in time though and fired a Grimmstone at us.

The Grimmstone is the ghouled version of a Rammstone and has the same abilities as a Rammstone but only looks different and is more aggressive. It has the horns and fists like a normal Rammstone but it's colours are darker and it has spikes on it's back/head when it transforms or in its slug form.

It was about to hit Eli, "Eli! Watch out!" I scream, about to push him away. But the new boy pushes Eli out of the way before I could and I see them tumble into the dirt. I narrow my eyes and growl, stopping so the rest of the team can catch up. The blonde fires a Polero at the minion, making him trip over by tying up his legs.

When a Polero transforms, it makes a rope and it is usually used to tie the opponent's legs together so they trip and fall. But they can also do two things at once, as they have two heads on each side of the rope and hands. Some times it is even used to attack someone twice or from both sides.

"Thanks! Who are you?" Eli asks, looking up at the new boy. "Name's Twist." he replies, holding up his blaster and smiling widely. "Eli Shane." Eli introduced, smiling back. I feel an unusual feeling boil up inside me but I simply ignore it. The pain in my legs disappear as I walk next to Eli, frowning and crossing my arms, glaring at Twist. "Oh, this is Y/N. She's..." Eli stops mid-sentence when he realises my expression. "Tsk." I reply, looking away to see Kord, Trixie and Pronto catching up.

"Y/N! To your up left!" I turn to Twist with a confused expression but before I could react, Eli bends over and shoots his Infurnus, Burpy at two Dr Blakk minions. Burpy spins around the pole, burning it. The minion's feet burn under the hot metal and they fall down the pipe, get knocked out, "Oh. Thanks Eli." I thank, scratching my nape in embarrassment. "Oh! Two for one? Nice! And I know who you are." Twist comments, smiling. I feel the feeling burn and boil as I frown and narrow my eyes at the boy.

I growl and then see Trixie come out of nowhere, shooting her Tormato at three minions running towards us. They get caught in the tornado and flies off into the distance, "Three for one." Trixie boasts, trying to be better than Eli. Twist chuckles, "Who's counting? Down here!" Twist points behind him, running ahead. I snarl as Trixie sighs, rolling her eyes, and catching up with the team. My hands roll into fists before I run after the rest of the team.

We all climb up a pipe, me, Twist, Eli and Trixie hanging upside down and Pronto, Kord sits on the pipe. Three other minions pop up from the corner trying to find us, "Ugh. Where'd they go?" one of them ask, walking pass us. "One chance. Drop 'em." Eli talks to his slug again, aiming at the trio. Eli shoots his Arachnet, making a trip wire behind the minions while Twist shoots his Bubbaleone, making a large balloon and making the three trip over the string. They both cheer but then a roar came from behind and stomping followed after.

"What was THAT!?" I whisper-shout, turning to see behind me but my crop top blocks my view. "Blakk's main enforcer in this cavern. Seriously bad, dude. We...should probably run." Twist answers, extending the word 'we' for a while before we all drop down from the pipe. "Not a bad idea." Eli comments, as the huge guy grabs a barrel near him and throws it at us as we run further down the alleyway. We reach a bridge as Twist turns back to us, "Careful, this thing has no bottom." We all look down at the deep, dark pits of hell.

The giant seemed to have catched up to us as he throws a broke off piece of pole at us, missing and hitting the bridge pathway ahead of us so we can't run anymore. "Uh-Oh..." I mumble, backing away and bumping into Eli. "That was our only way out..." Twist says, a desperate expression on his face. "Any other ideas?" I ask, fear visible on my face. "Yep. Dazzle him, Loki." Twist shoots a Thugglet and it makes a bright red light.

A Thugglet is an uncommon slug type that can make illusions on itself or somewhere else. But when the illusion makes contact with anything, it disappears into mist. The illusions can't work on anything technical like cameras. The illusions only work for the human eye.

We block out eyes until the light disappears and see that Loki made an illusion of two bridges, the one on his right showing us. The giant growls and fell right into Twist's trap, walking onto the fake bridge. The bridge disappears and the dude falls into the dark pits of hell below us. There was a loud, echoy thud and we all cringe and look down at the dark raven. "Huh. I guess it does have a bottom." Twist smirks, turning to us as his Thugglet flies back onto his shoulder.

"Is that a Thugglet slug? Huh. I've heard of them, never seen one though." Eli says, looking at Twist's. I narrow my eyes. I had a sharp eye and it's transformation wasn't... Slug-like. "Yeah, he's my number one. Aren't you, Loki?" Twist replies and turns to Loki, chirping happily at his owner. "Uh, sorry to interrupt but... do you know what your slug's transformation looks like?" I ask, walking up. Twist shakes his head, raising an eyebrow, "No... Is there a problem?" he asks, confused. Eli places a hand on my shoulder, "Chill, Y/N. Plus, the red light is too bright so there is no way you can see the transformation." Eli answers.

I frown and harshly push Eli's hand off my shoulder, narrowing my eyes. Twist frowns at me and then turns to Eli, "I like how you name your slugs." Eli says, smiling at him. I still had a snarl on my face. "Well, 'Hey you' seems kinda casual for guys who save my bacons for a regular basis. I mean, this isn't my first run-in with Blakk's goon squad." Twist replies, turning to hear sirens. "They're regrouping. I've got a place where we can chill until things cool down." Twist offers, walking pass me and Eli. I get a chilling and suspicious vibe from him when he passes by but I just cross my arms and turn around. "Isn't that redundant?" Trixie asks, raising an eyebrow at Twist. "Hah, funny. Come on, this way."

We all follow Twist off the bridge and we arrive at Twist's base, looking around. I sit down on a chair and look at the table, which had papers scattered in messy piles. I was about to grab a sheet in front of me but a voice stops me, "Sorry about the mess. I'm jsur staying here till my mansion is painted." Twist apologies. Eli shakes his head, "This place is great. Panoramic view, high ground advantage. I imagine you've rigged the place with booby traps and a secret bolt hole if things go bad?" Eli compliments as he walks beside Twist and leaning on his dinner table. I look down at the paper in front of me and curl my hand into a fist again, digging my finger nails into my palm that it turns white and stings.

"Wouldn't you?" Twist asks back, smirking. His expression then turns serious again, "So, that dude you were chasing earlier, what's up with that?" Twist asks. "It's none of your goddamn business." I mumble, loud enough for Twist to hear though. "Can you... Repeat that?" Twist asks, frowning because he might of heard it very clearly. "I said. It's none of your damn business. Are you deaf or something!?" I say back, a lot more louder this time. I didn't know what got to me but the feeling boiling inside of me has sudden popped and burned my tongue to say something mean.

"Y/N, what's the big deal? We can trust him. He just saved our lives. Anyway, he was one of Blakk's minions. He has the last piece of Intel we need for major operation." Eli explains. I look away and close my eyes, trying to calm the boiling feeling inside of me. "Eli, uh, Im not trying to be as rude as Y/N, but we just met this guy..." Kord points out. "Yeah, and saves our lives while risking his as well!" Eli fought back, "Yeah, and we are very grateful for that, but if Blakk figures out what we're doing-" Trixie was cut off by Twist, "I know you guys have no reason to, but you can trust me.." he says.

Eli looks at Twist with a determined look before getting out our map tablet and placing it on the table, "It's a layout of a ghoul depot. Blakk has them all over Slugterra." Eli explains, pointing at the map in front of him. I stand up from my desk and walk up next to Eli, looking down at the map. "Yeah, I've heard of them." Twist comfirms. "If we can liberate all the ghouls inside, my healer slug, Doc, can cure them. Which would mean a lot fewer Blakk minions would be armed with ghouls." Eli continues, looking up at Twist.

"Only problem is, we can't find any of them. We've got the layout but no locations." Trixie explains out situation, as I scan the map once more, crossing my arms. "Yeah. Thought we'd get one from the courier until that plan went sideways." Kord explains what happened before. I felt uneasy exposing our plans so easily to a kid we just met a few minutes ago but I didn't say anything but stare at the map.

"Good thing you met me then. 'Cause I know exactly where to find one." Twist confidently says, smirking. I frown and eyed the map before looking up at the team. They all seem to trust Twist. I turn to Twist and he looks down at me, smiling at me gently. I narrow my eyes and flash my teeth, looking away. Eli looks down at me and frowns sadly before looking up at Twist who seemed quite sad that I didn't trust him yet. Eli smiled at him, reassuring him or whatever. I just snarled at looked at the ground.

~~~

"Oh yeah, that's definitely one. Lightly guarded too." Eli comments, looking at the area with his telescope. "We'll be in and out of that place in time for breakfast." Eli says, looking at us. I fiddle with my slug, looking at my brand new Hoverbug that I found on one of our trips. I named it Butterfly while riding home. I rubbed it's cheek with my friends and listened to my teamates discuss.

Hoverbugs are slugs that can fly super fast transformed or not. When it isn't transformed, it's like a fly or a mosquito flying around. When transformed, it can pick up things/people and place them anywhere, either to bring them to safety or to throw them away like garbage.

"When you say we..." Twists asks but Eli answers before he could finish his question, "I mean all of us." Eli says, smiling at Twist. I growl under my breath and nearly sqaush Butterfly. I look down at the slug to see a worried expression on it's face. The boiling feeling from before disappears and I smile gently at the slug. I look up to see Eli standing up, "What do you say? Up to be a pain in the arse for Blakk?" Eli asks, smirking. "Sounds fun, count me in." Twist smiles, standing up too.

I put my Hoverbug in with the rest of my slug on my belt and stand up too. "Good. We regroup and make our move tomorrow." Eli plans out, smiling at us. When we make eye contact, his smile wavered a bit. I frown even more and look away, disappointed at Eli's opinion on me has become more negative. "Great! Blakk won't know what hit him." Eli says, walking away. Trixie and Kord cheer and follow Eli. I was about to turn and walk away but I look back to see Twist looking down at the ghoul depot. "You coming?" I ask. Twist blinks out of space and turns to me. "Yep! Just go ahead without me. I need to check something." he replies. I frown but I obey and walk away.

"I've got to say, your place is a lot more comfortable than mine." Twist compliments. I sit down on the couch, as Eli finishes the tour of the hideout with Twist. "Yeah, uh, my dad left this hideout pretty well-stocked." Eli explains, coming down the stairs. There was a nice smell coming from the kitchen and I turn to see Pronto cooking something.

He comes over and places a large plate on the table with another bowl over it. He takes off the cover to show a crab. A weird looking one for sure... "Dinner is served! It is my dear grand-mole's recipe. May she rest in piece." Pronto says with sorrow. But a few seconds later, Pronto's sorrow disappeared, "Dibs on the claw!" he screams out.

I smile and shake my head, letting out a soft chuckle at Pronto's silliness. I turn to see Trixie slap Pronto on the hand, "Ow!" Pronto lets out, rubbing his hand. "Manners, Pronto! Guests eat first!" Trixie said, turning to Twist. "Pronto has the right idea, Trixie. Out on the street, it's every man and mole for themselves." Twist says. "Am I right?" Twists asks, sitting down on the couch behind him. I shuffle closer to the armrest on the left of the couch. "Oh, so true." Pronto agrees. "Forget about eating first, you're lucky to eat at all!" Pronto states, pulling off a leg.

"Please! I insist!" Pronto says, putting the leg on his plate. "Wow! I don't think I've eaten this well in my life." Twist says, turning to Eli. "You do this every night!?" Twist asks him. I stare at Twist before pushing away my plate, hugging my knees to my stomach. "My dad always said the Shane Gang had a big family meal before an important operation." Eli explains, holding up his plate. "I figured we revisit that tradition." Eli says, smiling at Twist. He turns down at his meal to see the leg move. "It's certainly a first for me." Eli says, shuddering at the food.

I turn to see Twist give him food to the slugs. Pronto turns to see this act, obviously not letting this happen without saying anything, "Hey! What is this?" he screams out. "You waste delicious cavern claw on your slugs!?" Pronto yells out. "A happy slug is a healthy slug." Twist replies, "And a healthy slug wins us duels." Eli completes the sentence, smirking at Pronto.

The slugs that were fed look over at Pronto and nod at each other, plotting something evil. They let the spoon and use Doc as a sewsaw platform so when Loki jumps on the handle of the spoon, the pea that Burpy put in it would hit Pronto. And it did. "Gah! I've been hit! Grrr!" Pronto yelps, growling at the three slugs. The slugs high five each other but Loki didn't high five Doc for some reason. I narrow my eyes and frown. 'Weird...' I thought.

"Loki." Twist said, signalling Loki for him to go to his owner. Burpy following too. "I can see you love these little guys as much as I do." Twist says, turning to Eli. "I hate how the way Blakk twists them into monsters." Twist says as anger and hate flooded through his eyes. I hug my knees closer to my stomach, trying to numb the hunger growing inside of me. "We're gonna change that." Eli promises, nodding at Twist.

"Speaking of 'Twist', how'd you get that name?" I ask, hoping it would distract me from the hunger in my stomach. "If you don't mind her asking, that is." Kord says, even though I hoped it was a bad backstory like he was a twisted person or something.

"I'll show you." Twist says, putting both his hands on his hips. "You're a pretty big guy but there is no way you can keep a hold of me." Twist challenges. Kord laughs and stands up, "Obviously you've never heard of a cave troll channel lock." Kord says, walking up the Twist. "Try me." Twist challenges again, Loki jumping off his shoulder.

I didn't play attention to the battle because of the pain in my stomach but when I manage to get used to the pain, I turn up to see Twist standing above Kord on the ground. "Cool move, Twist." Eli compliments. "Impressive to you perhaps, but Molenoids are well-known for their evasive manoeuvre." Pronto brags, obviously lying to try impress Eli.

"You wanna go next?" Kord asks, cracking his knuckles. "Uh, hah, maybe next time." Pronto says nervously, running away from Kord. "You have any family, Twist?" Trixie asks, turning to Twist. "It's a long story and, uh. At the end of it, I don't know what happened to them." Twist informs, rubbing his nape. "Loki and my other slugs are my family now." Twist said, looking down at his slugs.

"We've all lost someone, Twist. That's what makes us family." Eli says, putting a hand on Twist's shoulder. "You're welcome to our table anytime." He offers, looking at us. I didn't say anything because the world was getting a bit dizzy. "Speaking of time, it's zero hour." Kord informs, as Eli and Twist load in slugs into their blasters at the same time before smirking at each other.

~~~

"Patrol is right on time." Eli informs. "This should be a peice of cake." Eli says, smirking. I struggle to stay focus as the pain in my stomach has now numbed. "Showtime, Loki." Twist says, looking down at his slug. The slug jumps down onto Twist's hand and transforms into a ghoul. But something was off... Like a gut feeling like that wasn't a transformation but rather a de-transformation. I shrugged it off though, holding my stomach once more.

"Woah..." Eli exclaims softly, looking at the slug. Pronto whimpers at how detailed and how it looks so convincing. "Man, that's convincing." Trixie notes out. Twist puts Loki into the blaster and shoots him into the ghoul depot. Now we play the waiting game.

~~~Narrator's POV~~~
The slug or ghoul lands inside and meets the front gate guards. "One must of got loose! Grab it!" The dark-toned man ordered. The other guard hesitates, "You think we need backup?" he asks, looking down at the ghoul/slug. "Don't be such a baby!" the other guard exclaims, grabbing the ghoul catcher from the other. "How'd you even get this job!" he mutters, grabbing the ghoul.

The ghoul growls and moves around. "Don't let go!" the other said, swiping his card on the door. The ghoul got out of his grasp and hopped inside, "I told you not to let go!" the dude said, glaring at the other. "S-Sorry! I panicked!" he defended.

~~~Y/N's POV~~~
"Video hacker's planted. Loki's almost as sneaky as me." Twist said, as we all look at the cameras spreaded around the ghoul depot. "Now their eyes are out eyes." Trixie said, looking back down at the tablet that was connected to the cameras. "Nice of Blakk to use the same layout for all his depots." I comment, standing next to Eli. "Makes our job easier." Eli said, turning to me, I looked back up at Eli and smiled.

Trixie zooms in and we see ghoul Loki winking at the camera, or at to us in fact. "Something's wrong with this..." Kord grumbles, eyeing the tablet camera. "Wrong? How?" Trixie asks, turning to Kord. "I'm not sure. I can't put my finger on it but something..." Kord adds on. "I don't see anything wrong. How about you, Eli?" Twist asks, turning to him. "Everything looks green to me. Do you see anything wrong, Y/N?" Eli asks me. I turn to the camera screen and narrow my eyes, "I get what Kord means, there is something fishy but it looks all green to me too." I report back.

"But, keep your eyes open, people. I trust Kord's instincts." Eli says, turning to us. "Yeah. It's, uh, it's probably nothing." Kord says, rubbing the back of his head. He turns to the camera screen and frowns. "Alright, Loki's in place." Twist informs, turning to Eli. "Let's move." Eli instructs, walking towards the depot.

Me, Eli and Twist all stood behind a large rock, me in front and Eli behind me, Twist behind Eli. "Slug-runner to Bun-head, we're in position." I say, pressing the airpod in my ear. "Bun-head? I'm supposed to be Eagle-eyes." Trixie spoke back. There was then a sigh afterwards, "Perimeter's clear, but there are four guards inside the door. Go!" Trixie informed me. I nod to Eli and Twist, who informed Kord and Pronto, and we got up from our hiding spot and ran inside the depot.

We reached the building and Eli peeked through the glass of the depot, looking inside. One of the guards came outside and Kord grabbed him by the neck and pulled him to the side, "You catch that slugball game last night?" one of the guards said, obviously not noticing the crime outside. During that time the guard was looking away, Kord, somehow got in and whatever, managed to grab the two guards by their heads and pull them up to us, knocking them out and giving us their uniform.

We all jump down with a loud thud and the last dude turned around, met with punch in the face by Kord. Twist, the only one without a uniform, kneeled down and grabbed the key card from him. "I've got the key card. We're in!" he said, holding the key card. "Sweet. I'll get the Mechas ready." Trixie said through the earpiece.

We walked through the empty hallways of the ghoul depot, looking for the ghouls. "I still don't know how you managed to fit into that suit." Eli said, pointing to Kord. "You don't want to know..." Kord replies, a shiver went down my spine thinking of what Kord must of done to get into such a tight suit. We reach the end of the hallway and Twist grabs the key card, swiping it. The door opens to reveal carts of ghouls in ghoul containers. "This is it. Right where the blueprint said." Eli said, walking in first with us following.

The ghouls hissed and growled at us when we entered. We walked pass them and went to the end of the room, where there was a caravan that van fit all the ghoul containers. Twist lowered himself and looked through the ghouls, trying to find Loki. "Watch that one on the right..." Kord warned. Twist finds Loki and pulls him out, Loki jumping onto Twist's hand. "Nice work, Loki. You can lose the illusion now." Twist says, Loki turning back to a slug.

"I still don't like this... Let's get out of here." Kord said, grabbing the large container of ghouls and loading them into the caravan. We pass them one by one to Kord, who placed them into the caravan. After we've loaded all of them, Kord grabs the handles at the front of the caravan, like an old fashion carriage that used horses, and pulled it outside the depot. "We're almost clear. Get ready to saddle up." Eli said, walking towards the exit.

We take off our uniform, well taking off the helmet that is. I shake my head, making my hair fly side to side. When I stop, my hair rest on my left shoulder. I brushed my fingers through it, taking out the knots. I look up to see Eli avoiding my eyes, his cheeks tinted pink. "Finally! This cursed costume is so itchy!! And it stinks as bad as a cave troll's.." Pronto was about to continue complaining when Kord stopped him. "Uh, Pronto." Kord signals, looking down on Pronto. "Oh, Hello, you." Pronto says, laughing nervously.

We stop in our tracks to hear a motor whirring. "Andd, that must be Trixie with the Mechas. Right on time." I said, stopping next to Eli. I run towards the exit doorway and peek pass the door, seeing if the coast was clear. "Uh-Oh..." I say, Eli walking up to me, "What is it?" he asks, looking at me. "It's not Trixie with the Mechas.. It's Diablos Nacho." I say, turning to the team with a worried expression. "Gah!" Pronto exclaimed when I said the name, jumping into Kord's arms.

"Nacho? I thought you said he'd be miles from here." Kord said, turning to Twist. "That's what my Intel told me. So much for the perfect plan.." Twist reasons, frowning. I roll my eyes and tsk'ed at the blonde male, peeking over the door to try see what Nacho was doing. "We're not getting out of here without a fight, are we?" I sigh, turning to the team and crossing my arms, leaning against the wall.

"Perhaps I can find another exit!" Pronto tried to reason, turning to us. "You've seen the blueprint. There is no other exit." Eli said. "Fight it is then." I said, loading in my Hoverbug. "Wait for my move. Then we run out slinging hard." Eli instructs, leaning against the door and holding his blaster. The team loaded in their own slugs and got ready for a fight too. "Stay alive and get these ghouls home safe." Eli said, turning to Kord and Pronto. Eli presses on his earpiece, "Okay Trixie. Showtime." he signalled. Waving his hand to Pronto.

Pronto swiped his card and the doors opened, Eli firing his Phosphoro and blinded Dr Blakk's minions for a moment. When they were trying to get used to the light, Trixie jumped over them with our Mecha Beasts. She drives up to us and we got our Mecha Beasts, firing at the minions who were trying to stop us.

Phosphoros are slugs that, when transformed, looks like an angler fish. It uses its light to blind people around it. It can also be used as a flashlight or send sparks into the sky. It can also form a hail of small lights and also make several beams to make a beaming blast.

"Blast them, you fools!" I hear Nacho order. I smirk and shoot my Hoverbug, it transforms and grabs both of the minions Nacho was ordering. Butterfly grabs them by their feet and lifts them up, dropping them into a mushroom. When they were dropped, they broke the mushroom and got stuck in the middle. Butterfly flew back to me and landed on my shoulder.

The rest of the minions starting blasting us as we tried to get on our Mecha Beasts. "This way!" Trixie informs, pointing to her right. She was going to move but an explosion happened right in front of her. There was a large explosion but when the smoke disappeared, Kord fired and fought back the minions. "Ah! Wait! Cover me!" Pronto screams out, trying to attach the caravan onto his Mecha Beast. A Grimmstone was about to hit Pronto but Kord jumps in the way and his Mecha Beast knocks it out the way. "OK, go! What are you waiting for!?" Pronto said to his Mecha Beast, jumping on it.

It moved forwards and suddenly started to move without Pronto holding on. The two nearly missing two ghouls on the way out. Eli, Twist and I were still fighting the other minions. I was shooting slugs left and right, hoping they'd come back to me without getting hurt. I get off my Mecha Beast and nearly dodge an Amperling. I turn to see Twist nearly getting hit by a Grimmstone but I shot my own Rammstone and it punches the Grimmstone out of the way. I run towards Twist and pick up my slug, "Thanks, Y/N!" Twist thanked, shooting a slug at another minion which knocked him out. "Your welcome, I suppose." I mumbled, shooting my own slug.

An Amperling is the ghouled version of a Tazerling. Nothing is different but the appearence. It's just the base colour is black. That's it. The powers are the same and whatever. Ciao.

Eli takes the last shoot, shooting his Thresher at the minion. The slug lands on his blaster and it shreds the front bit into pieces so it doesn't work anymore. The minion looks down at his blaster and then runs away screaming, failing his arms.

A Thresher is a slug that is like a blue shark. When transformed, it uses its teeth to chomp things into nothing like blasters. It has spikes on it's back so it can curl up into a ball and spin around really fast so it's like a circular chainsaw.

I get on my Mecha Beast, Eli grabbing Twist's hand and helping him on his. We ride off and Nacho seemed to have woke up from his daze. Twist shoots his Rammstone and it punches Nacho into another daze. Eli then shoots his Frostcrawler, incasing Nacho's knees and below into ice. "Nice shot, Twist!" Eli compliments, riding ahead of me. "Likewise." Twist said, sitting back. My hands curl around my Mecha Beast's handles really tightly that the rubbery grip has left a mark on my palms. The horrible feeling inside of me boiled up and popped hot bubbles, making my tongue burn and wanting me to scream my lungs out.

~~~Quick check up with the rest of the gang~~~
With the other part of the crew, there seemed to be two minions riding after Kord, Trixie and Pronto with their own Mecha Beast. Kord turns around and shoots an Aquabeek, shooting off one of the minions off their Mecha Beast with water. His other partner looked down at the empty seat beside him and tried to shoot Pronto and Kord, advenging his friend.

~~~Back with Y/N~~~
I look down at Nacho and saw he used his blaster to break the ice. He looks up at Eli and I knew what was going to happen. He shoots a Grimmstone and it was about to hit Eli but I stood up on my Mecha Beast and jumped in the way, it hitting me in the stomach and knocking me into the side of Eli's Mecha Beast, "Y/N!!!" Eli called out and stopped in front of me. "Just go!!! Go with the others!! I'll catch up! You're more important!" I scream, standing up and holding my stomach, the pain unbearable.

"Eli, we need to go. Nacho is healing quite quickly." Twist said, pointing at Nacho, who was standing up and dusting himself. Eli looks at me one more time and frowns sadly. I smile at him weakly and he rides off. I turn to see Nacho walking up to me but I tried to run after my Mecha Beast, more like limping. I was about to reach my Mecha Beast but a web pushed me and trapped me against a mushroom. I dropped my blaster and struggled to get out. I look up to see Nacho coming closer, "Oh... Floppers." I curse under my breath.

~~~Eli's POV~~~
I continue to ride towards the team, I can't stop thinking about Y/N. Twist could tell I was worried, so he put his hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry. She's strong. She'll get out of it." he seemed so confident I didn't seem to worry as much anymore. I smiled at him and continued to ride forward, seeing Kord, Trixie and Pronto being caused by a bunch of minions. I grab my blaster and shoot a Rammstone, Twist shooting a Arachnet. My Rammstone hit two people off and Twist's Arachnet created a web and trapped the three other minions into a bundle.

I reach up to the team to see Trixie and Kord look at me worried, "Where is..." Trixie started but I looked down, "We need to go back. Y/N sacrificed herself so we don't get hit by a Grimmstone. We can't just leave her to die by Nacho! They'll have her slugs and her corpse!" I said, stopping in my tracks. The rest stopped to. They all looked at me and then looked at each other before looking at me again.

"Okay, Eli. Let's go back. We don't want to lose a teamate." Trixie said. "Great! Kord, you go to the hideout with Pronto. I'm going with Trixie and Twist to get Y/N back." I said with determination, turning back my Mecha Beast and riding back the way we came from. "It's weird how someone with a simple crush can do so much." I hear Twist say. I process it for a minute before my face goes red, "This isn't a crush! This is a teamate.." I aruge back. "Sure, Sure..." I hear Twist say before chuckling. I grumble before ignoring him.

'Is it a teamate or... is it a crush....?'

~~~Y/N's POV~~~
I tried to escape the string and I look up to see Nacho looking down at me, "It seems Eli has left someone behind.. Do you feel betrayed? Angered? Sad? Depressed...?" he bickered, smirking when I snarl at him. "Eli didn't leave me! He knows I sacrificed myself for a reason!!" I yell back, glaring at him. "Oh, sacrifice? No, no, no. You won't be killed... Whoever is in the Shane Gang must be powerful and skilled.. So instead, we'll control you to be on our team. Or we can do this the easy way and you'll just accept your new life. But I heard Shane Gang people like it the hard way.." Nacho laughed evilly, a shiver went down my spine.

"Shut up you ugly, overweight, disgusting pig!! I will never join your stupid cult!" I scream, insults coming out of my mouth like they're burning my mouth. "Ugly!? Overweight!? Disgusting!? Why you..." Nacho pointed his blaster at me and I closed my eyes for the impact but there never was one. Instead, I opened my eyes to see Nacho knocked out on the floor next to me and three Rammstones dancing around the body. I look up to see Eli, Twist and Trixie riding towards me with their Mecha Beasts.

"Y/N! Are you okay!?" Eli said, jumping off his Mecha Beast and using his Thresher to cut off the strings. When the strings were cut, I just flopped into Eli's arms. He sighed and made me stand up straight. I looked up at him and tears covered my vision, "You-You freaking idiot! That was so scary, you don't understand!" I yell, hugging Eli and burying my face into his chest. I could tell by the sudden hug, he was shocked but he did hug back, putting his hand on my head and rubbing my hair with his thumb.

"She must be overwhelmed. I would be crying if Nacho was about to hit me with a ghoul." I hear Twist say. I stop crying and just stood there. All their words were muffled and I started to drift off to sleep. 'Damn, they were right when they said after you cry too hard, you run out of energy.' I close my eyes and my body turned off.

~~~Eli's POV~~~
I was talking to Twist and Trixie when I felt Y/N go limp in my arms. I look down to see her chest rising and falling peacefully. I turn to the others and started to shush them, "Y/N is asleep.." I whisper loud enough for the others to hear. They nod at me and start to talk softer. I look back down at Y/N and pet her hair, wanting to kiss her forehead. I look up to see Twist and Trixie staring at me, "Eli, were you even listening?" Trixie asks, putting a hand on her hip. "Uh, yeah! Can you repeat it because, uh, haha, you know..." I stumble over my words, rubbing my nape before looking at Twist.

"He's lovesick." Twist said, whispering to Trixie. I furrow my eyebrows and frown. "I'm not. I just care for her." I say, defending myself. Trixie and Twist stare at me, "Sure, Sure." Trixie said sarcastically. I frowned and roll my eyes, "You gonna tell me the plan or not?" I say, raising an eyebrow. "Well, since Y/N is sleeping, we were thinking Twist can ride her Mecha Beast back to hideout." Trixie explains, walking towards Y/N's dragon Mecha Beast. "Sounds like a soild plan. Let's go it." I agree to it, carrying Y/N and lifting her up to my Mecha Beast, seating her down. I sit in front of her and wrapped her arms around my waist and laying her head on my back.

"Let's go." I say, as Trixie and Twist get on their Mecha Beasts. "Uh, quick question, how do you start this?" Twist said, laughing nervously. Trixie sighed and got off her Mecha Beast, teaching Twist the controls. I laugh softly at this but then I see Y/N move a bit, "Mmm... Stop moving...." she mumbled, going still again. I smile gently and look back at the front again, "Right, sorry honeybun." I mumble, blushing realising what I called Y/N. I hoped nobody heard that, and surely, Trixie and Twist was too busy talking to each other.

After Twist got used to the controls and everything, we started our Mecha Beast and rode away, leaving Nacho to rot. We all caught up to Kord and Pronto, who was struggling to defeat the rest of the minions of guard duty. We shot them out with Kord and Pronto but one got a Hop Jack to hit the caravan. "Transport hit." Trixie said, riding side by side with it. "That thing isn't going to stay in one piece for long." Kord said with a worried tone. "If another ghoul hits that, we're going to have a nasty mess of ghouls." I say, riding on the left of Pronto.

"Ah! But Pronto has a shortcut!" Pronto says, pointing ahead, "You see, us Moles know these things." he bragged towards Twist, who was next to him on his right, "This way!" he yelled out, riding ahead of us all. We all rolled our eyes and followed Pronto to his 'shortcut.'

We reach home and Pronto started to brag about our victory capture. "See! We are safe and the ghouls are-" before Pronto can continue, the caravan was knocked over and all the containers of ghouls were open, the ghouls hopping out and running around, "-Free!?" Pronto exclaimed. We all looked at each other with worried expression. The ghouls jumped up at us but Kord shot his Arachnet and trapped the ghouls in a web.

We all started to shoot Arachnets at the ghouls and trapped them in webs so they can't escape and run around. "There's no way we can web up all these ghouls." I say, realising the amount of ghouls we still need to web up. "I've got this, guys. Loki, give me an Oroboros special." I hear Twist say. I turn to Twist to see him already off Y/N's Mecha Beast and shooting Loki at the large crowd of ghouls running away.

Loki transforms and hits a spot near the ghouls, making a large red light. He then transforms into a Shadow Clan and roars at the ghouls. The ghouls were terrified and started to go back to us, going back into their containers. "Oh wow!" Trixie exclaims, looking up at the Shadow Clan. "Awsome Loki! Okay, Doc, time to do your stuff. This could take a while." I said, shooting Doc at the crowd of ghouls. Doc transformed and landed in the middle of the ghoul hoard, making a bright, blinding light.

We block our eyes with our arms and the light fades away and we open our eyes to see all the ghouls back into slugs. They all chirp happily and started to walk away, going back into the nature. Doc and Loki went back to normal and started to make their way back to us. "Well done, Doc. Get some sleep, you earned it." I said as Doc goes to sleep on my hand. I smile down at him but then I look up to feel someone move behind me. I put Doc in my backpack and turn around to see Y/N yawning, stretching. "Morning, Sunshine." I say, smiling.

~~~Y/N's POV~~~
"Morning Sunshine." I hear someone say. I rub my eyes to see Eli looking at me. "Did you just... Call me 'Sunshine?'" I ask, rubbing my eyes. "Yep! I hope you don't mind." Eli said, rubbing his nape and laughing nervously. "I don't care. What did I miss?" I said, blinking and looking at the crowd of slugs being released from webs. "We cured the ghouls!" Eli said happily. "With the help of Twist, of course." Eli said. The boiling feeling came back, but not as strong because I just woke up. "Oh... Right..." I say, looking down.

"Are you okay?" Eli asked, lifting my head by my chin with his finger to maintain eye contact. "I'm fine. My brain hasn't, you know, started up properly. Yeah?" I lie, looking at Eli. He lets go of my chin and frowns at me, obviously suspicious but he just nodded and turned to the others. I look at the others too to see them talking among themselves, "Hey, Y/N, were you just that stressed when Nacho was about to hit you with a ghoul?" Eli asked out of nowhere. I look at him and I started to grow nervous and started to fiddle with my fingers.

"Y-You don't need to answer if you feel uncomfortable with the topic, you know." Eli quickly said after, noticing me fiddling with my thumbs. I let in a deep breath and exhaled, pulling myself to Eli's chest and hugging him again. "I don't know... I just started to go through what he could of done if he did actually hit me..." I mumble, closing my eyes. I feel Eli hug back and I relax in his grasp, trusting he won't betry me. "I'll protect you no matter what... Nobody from Blakk will be able to touch you." Eli whispers into my ear softly. It made shivers go down my spine and I pull myself closer to Eli, smiling. "I know."

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed-

"Twist. You told me you'd corrupt the Shane's plans and win for us. What happened!?"
"I know! I know! But I need to be more sneaky. I promise I'll do it next time they attack."
"And how can I trust you? I lost many ghouls today. What can you say to make me believe you will succeed the next time if you didn't succeed the first?"
"Because I have their trust and plans."

A/N: Phew. I'm back. I'm not sure what happened there. My screen just went black and I couldn't type. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! You won't believe what will happen next chapter. It'll blow your mind. Buh-Bye until the next chapter! This isn't proof-read so if there are mistakes, I'm super sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 2.4K 21
You're a young adult on vacation in the mountains. You're best friend and you are enjoying the peace and quiet until the recent meteor shower. Someth...
10.4K 341 6
Nagisa unhappy with his life at home, and school isn't much better. How will things get better, read to find out...
123K 4.8K 21
Highest Ranking: #1 in #jackfrost You never imagined fear as a person. You never imagined it dressed in black, pale skin, and glowing eyes. You never...
299K 18.1K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong