Trapped

By DezXfanfics

Finally Korra decided to go visit her parents back at her home tribe, as the CEO of future industry is headed... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifthteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty- seven

Chapter seven

891 41 90
By DezXfanfics

Asami Pov

Asami: Can you please give it to me *puppy eyes*

Korra: Nice try, Sato, but no can do

Asami: Give it to me

Korra: what's the point I have already saw it

Asami: It does not matter! Give it back

Korra: I love your expression in this photo. That hopping llama is my hero

Asami: Yea it likes to fuck things up, just like you

Korra: touche, she destroyed your purse, I destroyed your dress. We would make a great team.

Asami: I don't doubt it

Korra: Why did Chelsea have this anyway?

Asami: she wanted to black mail me with it.

Korra: pure evil *laughs*

Asami: Okay, we have had our laughs. Now let's just forget about this disgrace, okay?

Korra: hmmm, sure. But who is the uptight looking dude?

Asami: we're together

Korra: okay, that was a very brief answer.

Asami: He is my partner, what else do you want to know?

Korra: oh. Nothing. So was this like a vacation? Looks like it was in Ba Sing Se. Am I right?

Asami: Look at you. Someone knows their geography, that's impressive. It was Ba Sing Se

Korra: It was obvious. He took you to Ba Sing Se, which is pretty expensive. Lucky you

Asami: Took me?

Korra: yeah, like you know when you two go somewhere and-

Asami: thanks for explaining it to me. We're done packing, right?

Korra: Did I say something wrong?

Asami: "princess" Asami is really tired.

Asami: *thought* She really said "he took you to Ba Sing Se"

- flash back two years ago in Republic City -
Asami: *yawn* Oh you not sleeping yet?

Mako: No, I was waiting for my girlfriends to finally come home.

Asami: But I left you a message

Mako: Ah, yes! I read it when I woke up and you were not in bed, maybe next time consider sending it before 3 in the morning.

Asami: *rolls eyes* I need to focus on a new product. I have told you about it so many times.

Mako: and I have told you many times how I feel about it.

Asami: Yet you didn't complain when we were choosing this house.

Mako: and we have everything, so why do you even bother?

Asami: I will make it up to you.

Mako: how exactly?

Asami: Vacation, only you and me? We had a good quarter in the company, so maybe Ba Sing Se. two weeks alone.

Mako: Ugh, I don't like long travels

Asami:*thought* seriously, he is so ungrateful.

Asami: oh, come on. I promise you it will be worth it.

Mako: okay, okay, fine we can go. I would be more pleased if you're not working so hard.

- present time -

Asami: Lucky fucking me

Korra: Did I hit a nerve or something

Asami: I am just busy

Korra: Yeah, a lot of things to pack

Asami: shut up

Korra: *sits besides me* Why are you angry?

Asami: I am not angry, you are just making things up.

Korra: Asami, I am a woman who knows how we tend to act. So?

Asami: you really won't give up, will you?

Korra: nope, I can't let you be in a bad mood.

Asami: *rolls her eyes* you should have thought about that before.

Korra: hey I am not a fucking mind reader, you know? There were supposed to be no more fights between us remember?

Asami: then please stop treating me like an idiot. I am sick of you patronizing me all the time.

Korra: how exactly is asking about your vacation patronizing?

Asami: well, you just assumed that my partner took me on vacation

Korra: And he didn't

Asami: no, he didn't

Korra: And is that all? That's why you made a scene. You're such a drama queen.

Asami: I am not! *giving her a mad glare*

Korra: you see? That is what I mean. I spilled coffee on you, drama, I had to cut your dress, bigger drama, I assumed that your fiance-

Asami: partner

Korra: that your partner, does he have a name?

Asami: Mako

Korra: that your partner Mako took you on a vacation, and you made a fucking -

Asami: Okay I got the message, maybe I got a little too emotional. Hey, where is your usual jerkass attitude? It is suspicious that you are so -

Korra:sweet *winks*

Asami: no, tolerable. So different from yesterday... you, what change?

Korra: do you want an honest answer?

I gave her a nod and she continued.

Korra: well, I don't like your type, Asami. Entitled preppies who think they could do anything they like to just cause they have the money. Do you remember our airport accident?In the beginning I was nice to you. It was you who made a scene over some washable stain. So I went with the flow. I thought that once we found the other passengers, I wouldn't have to talk to you again. As you already know, now we're alone.

Asami: *thought* harsh, Why did I want the honest answer?

Korra: and then we accepted our situation and you stopped being mean. It's like I saw this movie where this guy who was stuck alone on an island went crazy, and he made a friend there to talk to. That was all he needed. You're that friend to me, and without you here, I would probably go crazy. Even though you are hella annoying.

Asami: *thought* Oh my spirits, that's too cute, don't turn red,don't turn red.

Asami: well, then that makes you my crazy girl that I annoy

Korra: like me rephrase that, you remember when I said that I don't like you? I like you now, Sato. you can be fun if you let go of your inner pressure. I just enjoy your company, but I don't like your imaginary problems. Don't you think being on a deserted island is dramatic enough?

Asami: yeah you're right, I enjoy your company too, Korra Waters

Korra: So now that we got things straight. Are you going to tell me something about you?

Asami: does it even make sense if they are going to rescue us soon?

Korra: we could kill the time, right?

Asami: So what do you want to know?

Korra: For starters, you can tell me who you are and what you do for a living.

Asami: I run a company

Korra: What?

Asami: what, what?

Korra: I don't know, you don't look like a boss.

Asami: just because I don't look like a boss, doesn't mean I can't.

Korra: You just look really young and you said Chelsea was your co-worker.

Asami: That is because I treat her like that, but she was really my assistant.

Korra: okay, you have my attention, maybe we could have a walk. We could talk some more?

Asami: my life is nothing interesting

Korra: let me decide what is interesting, Asami.

Asami: then let's walk.

We walked through the sand.

Asami: I graduated business & engineering at RC university

Korra: Business & engineering, hmm

Asami: yea, it was really beneficial and it has been my passion from the beginning, I have learned a lot from my father. So by the time I went to college it was easy and I graduated with the best grades. Then I met Mako.

Korra: yeah, whatever, moving on

Asami: I didn't just study, I started to help my father in his company. I had the opportunity to make great products and learned how to sell. My father soon left the company for personal reasons and I soon took over. I moved out of my parents and moved in with Mako.

Korra: Uhm, cut to the chase, Sato.

Asami: after 6 months I made some great improvements, thinking of more products to create, but I needed new workers, I saved enough money so I could make more room and it worked.

Korra: wow. You have to teach me how to save money

Asami: You can teach me how to make a fire

Korra: I will!

Asami: It was definitely an emotional rollercoaster, but it all paid off in the end, after all my company is the best selling business in Republic City.

Korra: How old are you?!

Asami: back then 18, now I am 23

Korra: wow, so young. What is the name of your company?

Asami: wait you don't know my company

Korra: no

Asami: does Sato not ring a bell

Korra: naw

Asami: Future Industry

Korra: never heard of it

Asami: what kind of car do you drive?

Korra: I don't drive

Asami: Okay, you don't have a S.A.T.O phone.

Korra: Nope, I have C.corps, It was cheaper.

Asami: Wow, anyways we were supposed to fly to the Southern Tribe to sign a contract.

Korra: you are really impressive, Sato

Asami: maybe you could desalt salty water but I could do a lot of other things

Korra: You sure can. Now I get why you were so pissed at me. I beg for forgiveness.

Asami: you must earn it

We both laughed together.

Korra: what's wrong

Asami: that company is all I have. I just wonder how they are doing

Korra: I bet they are doing fine, you will see them in a few days.

Asami: I hope so. I'm so tired. Lets head back.

We walked back to our site and boy was it cold. I pulled the blanket I took from the plane to warm up. I tried to fall asleep.

Korra: good night, pretty face

Asami: *yawn* good night, jerkass

Korra: you still calling me that? That is not fair.

Asami: you called me pretty face

Korra: But it is adorable, and jerkass is insulting!

Asami: well, maybe you deserve to suffer.

Korra: Asami Sato, you have no heart.

Asami: oh how sad

We both drifted to a good night sleep

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dang I didn't think it would take long to write but I am slow, hope you liked this chapter.
Des

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505 18 3
Korra, Asami and Jinora mess with a time spirit and go on an adventure
18.9K 490 12
Korra is in the process of healing after her battle with Zaheer. Asami decides to help Korra with her journey to find herself again. Little did they...
8.7K 405 10
Asami's life are better now than ever before. She was studying her dream major in her dream college, she was out of her house and away from her fathe...
73.4K 1.7K 20
Korra and Asami have an apartment together near campus. Both of them have a secret they don't want the other knowing. But what happens when one of th...