Secrets kept from therapists

By randompoemsimade

A poetry book by me, Lillian or "-L" --- "your just a blunt, that i'm waiting to burn out, so i can start an... More

toxic cigarettes
love me back
not fair
supermodel
im coming back, wait up
its fucking cold
to my soulmate
sunrise
end

inro

10.7K 224 44
By randompoemsimade

tysm for choosing to read my book :)

it's not required to read the next paragraphs, it's just a backstory on the book... poems start on next chapter.

a playlist to listen to while reading,

(ss to scan on spotify)
---
i honestly can't believe i'm writing this.

it's been on my mind ever since i have started my poetry account on tik tok so hopefully you guys like my poems as much as my followers do :)

okay first off, this book includes huge trigger warnings so if you are sensitive to any of the following topics, i would advise you to be careful.

-toxic relationships
-strong language
-ED
-cutting
-depression

secondly, i am sorry if there is grammar/spelling mistakes, i pulled a couple all nighters to write this book.

also feel free to give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism:)

lastly , if anyone is confused about the title of the book, i thought i would just explain it.

I used to go to therapy, and i hated it. i lied about everything, saying that everything was fine, so i wouldn't need to go anymore.

so here is all my secrets kept from therapists:)

tik tok: @ randompoemsimade
instagram: @ randompoemssimade

to my soulmate,
whoever the hell you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 411 27
Addison is a girl who fights her own battles gets spoiled sometimes and is never shy for anything.although she is the second mafias daughter (aka maf...
225K 4.1K 21
Set in the Kingdom of Denmark, "Hamlet" dramatizes the revenge Prince Hamlet exacts on his uncle Claudius for murdering King Hamlet, Claudius's broth...
5.2K 141 6
An introvert/savage/narcissist/pessimist's guide to making Bffs for life. *A 5-step program to find a friend. Two experts focus in on the topic. A bo...