𝚏(𝚡) = 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 + 𝙸�...

By LokiofMischief_

Katsuki Bakugou x OC ~~~~~ Function: an expression, rule, or law that defines a relationship between one vari... More

-1
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
5 x 10
(2 x 25) + 1
(2 x 25) + 2

9

2.3K 75 22
By LokiofMischief_

"What do you want, Eyes?"

"Let's go have dinner, then you can show me around!"

"No."

"Bakugou, come on. Besides, aren't you hungry? It will be on me~"

"No, I will just order room service or something."

"Bakugou, please? Or else I'll drag you~"

"You won't even try, dumbass."

"Want to bet?~"

"No."

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yes~"

"Fine! Just to get you to stop pestering me!"

"See?~ It wont be that bad boom boom boy, trust me."

"What the fuck did you just call me?!"

"You heard me, boom boom boy. Now come on, lets go." Iris grabbed his hand and dragged Bakugou behind her, running down the hallways and out the front door.

"Oi, what the fuck did think you were doing holding my arm like that?!"

"Did it hurt?"

"No, but-"

"Then you're fine! Ok, what is your favourite place to eat?"

"You dragged me out here and you're asking me?"

"I don't know here, but I'm sure you do~, so, pick." Iris batted her eyelashes at him. He couldn't resist.

"Fine, idiot. Don't complain about what I choose, it's spicy."

"Spicy? Oh that's fine, I like spicy food."

"I'll take you there, dumbass, but you have to let go of my hand!"

"Ah, right, sorry~"

Iris walked alongside her friend while scrolling through her phone. "Oi, idiot, you're going to get lost if you only pay attention to your damn phone." Iris looks up at him and smirks.

"Would you look for me if I got lost~"

"What kind of question is that?!"

"Would you miss me~?"

"Tch"

"I'll take that as a 'yes' then~"

"Who gave you the right to make that assumption?!" Iris types something down on her phone.

dim x as boolean
x.value = Bakugou will miss me if I get lost

if x ≠ true then
msgbox "Bakugou's long phrase"
else
msgbox "Tch"
end if

Iris shoves the writing in front of his face. "What the hell is this?"

"Computer coding~"

"You made an assumption on some stupid code that you invented just now?!"

"Yup~"

"What the fuck."

"What the fuck is correct." Iris laughed. At the end of their conversation, they finally stop at the restaurant. "Oi, Eyes, were here." The duo entered the place and were seated next to a window, which gave a nice view of the setting sun and the city night-life that was about to commence. They were passed two menus and were left alone to choose.

"Hey Bakugou~"

"What now?"

"Pick something for me, you know this place better."

"Why?"

"Please?"

"Fine." Bakugou calls the waiter back over and very grumpily orders two plates of spicy noodles. The waiter takes back the menus and leaves them alone once again. A moment of awkward silence surrounded the table. Iris relaxes and tries to feel all the auras in the room. There were quite a lot of people, so she could sense many different types of auras of all different colours and textures. Some of them were strong, some of them bright, but she made sure to pay attention to Bakugou's. His was a bright orange red that, at this minutes, looked like it pulsed very lightly. "Oi, your eyes are glowing, what are you looking at?"

"Hm? Oh, I'm just analyzing everyone's auras."

"What is that?"

"It's part of my quirk. I can sense the life energy, which I call aura, around every single object. Only living things have more vibrant auras. They reflect your personality and emotions. Also, if you were to give me something that you recently held, I would be able to find you because of the similar aura."

"Huh, your quirk is almost as useful as mine."

"Almost?"

"Almost." Iris rolled her eyes at the blonde who snickered. Cocky bastard.

"I can do way more, but I just didn't tell you~"

"I'll find out."

"Will you now~?"

"Oh I definitely will."

"Oh you definitely will, if you manage to read me."

"Let's see about that." Iris raised an eyebrow and Bakugou did the same. A battle of the eyebrow raise.

"Okay, my turn to ask a question now~"

"You asked me more than one question today."

"But you just went, so it's my turn."

"Fine, what is it."

"I heard those kids earlier today. You got attacked by a villain?" Bakugou's face turned into a scowl.

"Yeah, whatever. Stupid sludge villain. I had to get "saved" by All might."

"I see, so we're the same."

"What? What do you mean?"

Iris held up two fingers.

"Two. The number of times I got kidnapped by villains. The first time, they wanted my hair. Second time, they wanted me as a fucking slave or some shit. I escaped unharmed physically, somehow. Psychologically, not so much. I was still extremely weak, and I couldn't control my quirk. It made it even worse, because my aura is partially based on my emotions as well. A few weeks later, I lost my parents. Pretty fucking wild, huh?"

"Hm" Bakugou genuinely felt bad hearing her say that. It's like she tried to hide her pain by making others happy, but not herself.

"Anyways, what's done is done. Can't go back now, can I?" Iris cracked a smile and watched out the window. It was already a bit dark outside. The streetlights already started making their mark . Japan at night was like a completely different place, there were so many things to do. As Iris started outside, Bakugou stared at her. The different coloured lights painted her face, making her look like she was in one of those music videos. He started to appreciate her appearance even more. He also learned to tolerate her, as a friend. Maybe something more. He can't figure it out.

They were interrupted by the waitress who brought over their food. Iris took a bite of her noodles.

"Holy fuck, this shit is good!" she exclaimed, then took another bite of her food.

"If it's that good, why did you call it shit?"

"Hey, don't act like you don't swear almost all the damn time, Lord Explosion Murder."

"Shut up!"

"You did it again~" Bakugou rolled his eyes at her and continued eating. The both of them enjoyed the rest of their evening together, surprisingly discussing random things, like normal friends do. Iris ignore it though. It was enough that he was comfortable talking to her on the first day of internship. They didn't really talk as much on her first few days at school.

I think I might just like the internship a little more than I was supposed to.

~~~~~

They stayed quite a while and lost track of the time. They couldn't explore the city more like Iris wanted to, so they just returned to their hotel rooms with full bellies and tired eyes. In bed, Iris picked up her phone and opened her messages.

~~~~~

King Explodo Murder

Pst, u awake?

Oi, I'm trying to sleep, Eyes, what do u want?

I just want to say thx for today, the food  was delicious. I hope we do smt else again tomorrow

whatever, ur welcome ig

goodnight!

Go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.3K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
283K 6.1K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
254K 16.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...