Atelophobia - Toni Shalifoe (...

By designCovers

(Toni Shalifoe x OC) Atelophobia- The fear of imperfection. The fear of never being enough. Atelophobia, a co... More

Intro
Announcement
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

453 25 17
By designCovers

"We need you to help us understand what exactly happend on that island" The agent explained leaning forward in his seat slightly to make eye contact with the blonde.

"You want to understand?" Alexei chuckled humorously, relaxing into her seat, the two men glanced towards each other in confusion before nodding there heads hesitantly.

"You, want to understand what happened on that island? Honestly so would I" The blonde continued to laugh, eyeing the men in front of her as if they were stupid.

"What exactly do you mean by that, Alexei" The agent slowly questioned.

"Being on that island, my time on that island it's honestly all a big blur, of course there are bits and pieces that i can remember but the rest? the rest is a fucking mystery"

"Why don't you just start from the beginning and we'll continue from there"

~

If anyone looked at Alexei Arroyo right now they would see an innocent teen her bright baby blue eyes could fool anybody except for her best friend Andrea, who, no matter what always knew what her friend was feeling and right now Alexei wished she was anywhere else.

"So in the interest of bringing us all together i'd like to propose a little ice breaker" A blonde girl with a heavy southern accent spoke, smiling sweetly as she made her way to the front of the plane.

"Urghhh" Alexei groaned as she dropped her head onto Andrea's shoulder, if there was one thing she hated, it was one of those fake optimistic girls. Andrea chuckled, patting her friends head sympathetically.

"Ooh, like never have I ever?" Another girl exclaimed jumping up from her seat in excitement.

"Oh god i already hate this" Alex whispered to her best friend, rolling her eyes when Andrea made a 'shh' sound, her eyes fixated to the front of the plane, more specifically a certain Texan.

"Uh, that game's a little much" The blonde smiled hesitantly, shooting down the girls offer.

"I know, so here's how it works, one person says something they've never done, and if you have done it, you have to drink alcohol" the Dora the explorer look alike squealed, giggling at the mention of alcohol.

"Uh, that game's a little intense, like for people who dont know each other really well, how about we just pair off powwow with your partner for a sec then after you can introduce her to the rest of us" Shelby explained slowly walking down the isle.

"Okay i guess I'll have to play match maker" The Texan exclaimed when no one made an effort to rise from there seat.

Her eyes scanned the plane before landing on Alexei who was easily the kindest looking out of the eleven girls.

"Oh shit hide me" Alex panicked, her blue orbs widening as she noticed the perky blonde walking towards her.

"Where am I supposed to hide you dip shit" Andrea laughed, subtly checking out the blonde heading there way.

"You can come with me" Shelby smiled reaching out to grab Alexei's arm, practically dragging her off of Andrea's lap, Alex pouted turning to her friend and mouthing the word 'traitor', Andrea snickered and flipped the girl off.

"Right about here okay-" Shelby directed the pouting blonde towards the front of the plane, where Rachel and Toni was sat, Alexei's gaze shifted between the two as she slowly took a seat on the arm of Toni's chair.

The three girls sat in silence, each gratefully receiving a slice of cake from the handsome flight attendant before the silence was broken by Rachel.

"So you play basketball" She questioned, Alexei glanced over at the other brunette who was in fact wearing a basketball jersey, she smirked as she inspected the girl next to her, brunette, athletic, laid back definitely Andrea's type.

"Yeah I used to-" Toni smiled swaying her legs back and forth almost knocking Alexei off of her seat as she did so "-I got cut from the team for unsportsmanlike conduct, this bitch from the other team kept fouling me, so I pissed in my hand and I threw it at her"

Alexei grimaced, subtly imagining the scenario in her head, Toni glanced at the girl beside her, Alexei's long blonde hair was pulled into a loose bun, her sharp jawline and bright baby blue eyes could draw anybody in, like a siren, she's beautiful but deadly.

The girls fell into another silence, Toni subtly casting glances at the girl next to her who would occasionally meet her gaze and raise a brow at her.

"What about you, do you play any sports?" Rachel suddenly questioned, turning her gaze to the blue eyed girl, Alexei shrugged playing with the crumbs left on her plate.

"Yeah, uh I used to dance-" She explained sitting up straight, clearing her throat "-But I uh I quit"

The blonde shuffled uncomfortably, past memories beginning to resurface, she began to search the plane for her best friend when Rachel spoke again.

"People who waste there talent get on my nerves" Rachel rolled her eyes turning to cut a piece of cake and place it on her phone.

Alexei's jaw clenched as she continues to look for Andrea, her eyes, which where glazed over in tears, eventually met those of her best friend who immediately rose from her seat upon noticing the blondes state.

Andrea hastily made her way to the front of the plane, her mind racing with different possibilities of what had happend to make Alexei this way.

"Hey guys i'm just going to borrow Alex for a moment" andrea smiled sweetly gently taking Alexei's upper arm and leading her to the back of the plane, trailing behind a panicked Shelby.

The two athletes watched the pair with furrowed brows, confused as to why Andrea seemed so unsettled.

"hey, hey Alex, just ca-" Andrea began, however she was cut of when the plane shook violently sending both teens flying backwards, the blondes eyes widened, her breathing began to increase as the plane continued to shake.

Andrea shakily made her way over to her best friend, gently wrapping her arms around the girls shoulders and allowed her to cry silently into her shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry Drea, this is all m-my fault, if i hadn't- I if i hadn't got us into this mess y-you-"

"Hey-hey no none of that, I choose to come okay-" Andrea cut the blonde off, tightening her hold on the girl "-Just close your eyes, pretend we're back at my house. like old times okay, shhh it's going to be okay"

~

"So, you where scared?" The agent questioned.

"No-" Alexei smiled to herself slowly shaking her head "-I was fucking terrified"

~

Alexei woke to a gentle shake on her shoulders, her brows furrowed as she slowly opened her eyes, being greeted by the clear blue sky.

"Wha-what happened" The blonde groaned, moving to sit up, which proved difficult seeing as as soon as she moved she seemed to fall off of whatever she was lay on and into the water.

Alexei gasped in shock, allowing the salty sea water inside of her mouth, she frantically clawed at the water trying to make it to the surface, however her attempts seemed to only be making the situation worse and she slowly sunk to the bottom of the ocean, her wet clothes seemingly weighing her down. The blondes eyes began to flutter shut when a hand reached out to grab her wrist.

Leah struggled to drag the teen to the surface of the water, however when she made it to the surface she hastily pushed the half asleep girl next to a nearby life jacket, which the blonde clung onto for her life, literally.

"Hey, hey-" Leah shouted through shallow breaths swimming over the the blonde "-T-there's an island up ahead we need to swim over there, J-Janette's not doing very good and we need to get her on land"

Alex, who was coughing up the sea water she had previously taken in, paid no mind to Leah as she tried to get a breath in between her gagging and choking.

The next thirty minutes felt like hours before the trio had made it remotely close to the shore line Leah went to turn to face the blonde beside her to see how she was doing however she suddenly caught a glimpse of three people walking across the beach.

"HELP!" The Rilke girl screamed, catching Alexei's attention.

The blonde turned to face the island drowsily and smiled weakly as she caught sight of her best friend who was sprinting towards the three as well as Toni and Dot.

"HEY WE SEE YOU" Dot exclaimed coming closer to the trio, Dot and Toni approached Leah and Janette, whereas Andrea quickly approached her best friend.

"Oh god Alex what happend to you" Andrea gasped quickly helping her best friend to her feet, the blonde swayed side to side dizzily her eyes drooping closed.

"I'm fine" Alex croaked out, waving off any help from her friend who watched the blonde in concern.

"Are you sure cause you look like yo-"

"Trust me Andrea I am feeling amazing" The teen cut Andrea of moving to take a step forward when suddenly everything went black......and Alexei gave the sand a hi five, with her face.

Alexei once again awoke to the view of a clear sky, she groaned moving to sit up on the sand and dusted her hands clean of any dirt. Judging by the sky it was roughly seven p.m and to say it was freezing cold would be an understatement.

"Hey sleepy pants" A recognizable voice chimed from the right of the blonde, Alex grinned and turned to face her best friend who was also smiling widely as she approached, Her brown hair was flying in every direction because of the wind.

"Hey" Alex smiled, she moved to stand up, however she was quickly hit with a wave of nausea, The blonde groaned falling back to the ground and placed her head on her hands to try and sooth the pain.

"You took a pretty bad hit to the head, so if i was you i'd get some rest" Andrea chuckled moving to sit next to the blonde. The brunette smirked nudging her friend.

"You face planted pretty badly back there" The Ortiz girl chuckled, pure amusement lacing her words.

Alex chuckled slightly and nudged her best friend back and clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

"Yeah, no i didn't face plant, i just thought the ground looked lonely so i decided to give it a hug" Alexei stated jokingly earning a small snicker from the girl next to her.

"Oh yeah? Let me guess, the ground didn't like you so it punched you in the face which resulted in you passing out right?" Andrea played along, raising her eyebrows slightly, daring the blonde to disagree with her.

"Umhmm" Alexei hummed in agreement.

The blonde sighed and leaned her head on her friends shoulder, she closed her eyes for a few seconds and listened to the sound of the sea's waves crashing against the ground.

The two friends sat in silence for a while both coming to terms with the days events.

"So we're really stranded on a deserted island huh?" Alexei broke the silence sighing slightly in defeat, the contents of the day catching up to her.

"Yup" Andrea answered, popping the p.

"You kn-"

"SHE'S DEAD" The voice of Leah Rilke cut Alexei of, the two friends turned to face the other nine, now eight, girls both of there eyes wide in shock.

Andrea turned to face the blonde tears in her eyes, Alexei smiled sadly opening her arms, allowing the brunette to climb onto her lap and into her comforting hold, Andrea began to cry into the blondes chest all of the shock, anger and sadness pouring out of her in the form of her tears.

"This is going to be one hell of a journey" Alexei muttered into her friends hair slowly stroking the brunettes back to sooth the girl.

Thanks for reading, so exited to be posting this, i've recently fell in love with all of 'the wilds' girls, and decieded to write a Toni Shalifoe fan fic lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
459K 16.4K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...