π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ'𝑠 π‘†π‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ

By Demoeric

Jacklyn Porter is Hamilton 'Ham' Porter's older sister. She has been friends with the sandlot boys ever since... More

My Lovelies
Pictures
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Little note
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen

Six

1K 11 0
By Demoeric

(This song is 90's grunge rock.)

Benny's POV

We ran toward Squints on the deck of the pool. Jackie, of course, was at the front of our group. Wendy began to do CPR as we all crowded around our lifeless friend. Jackie grabbed onto my arm I grabbed her hand and held it. Wendy continued CPR and mouth to mouth on Squints. The guys and I called to Squints but he didn't respond. Jackie gripped my hand tighter, Yeah-Yeah and Ham grabbed onto her and made whimpering sounds.

"Come on Squints! You can do it! Pull through, bud." Smalls cried out.

Squints still didn't respond. I heard Jackie let out a small cry. I rubbed her back with my other hand.

"Yeah-Yeah he looks pretty crappy," Yeah-Yeah stated.

Jackie hit him in the arm and he winced. Ham chuckled but then stopped realizing it wasn't the time.

"Oh, god, he looks like a dead fish." Bertrum retorted.

Wendy went back to listen if Squints was breathing, and that's when he opened his eyes with the stupidest grin on his face.

"What the actual hell," Jackie growled.

The rest of the boys commented in similar words. He quickly closed his eyes and acted lifeless once more. When Wendy's lips touched Squints, he grabbed her head and kissed her, with tongue.

"Little pervert!" Wendy screamed pulling away for him.

"Oh man, he's in deep shit!" Timmy said.

Wendy pulled Squints up off the ground and dragged him toward the exit. We all chased after him. Except Jackie, she went back to our little area and grabbed our towels, and headed for the changing rooms. Wendy threw Squints out of the entrance and stood there with her hands on her hips.

"And stay out!" she shouted.

She walked away and flipped her ponytail. We grabbed our clothes off the ground and ran off dripping wet into a shortcut to the sandlot.

Jackie's POV

Wendy kicked the boys out of the pool and strode into the changing room. She and I have been friends since I was 6. We knew each other and stayed close after the years. She admitted she kinda had a crush on Squints and it was no question Squints liked her. She walked up to me as I pulled my white t-shirt over my swimsuit. She giggled and smiled.

"OMG!!! Jackie, he kissed!!" she squealed.

"Congrats! Wendy, I think you two would be a great couple. Well, I gotta go and make sure the boys aren't kissing other girls. See ya, Wendy." I responded and headed out of the room.

She bid her goodbyes and went back to work. I walked out of the changing room and headed down the shortcut to the sandlot, my second home. I thought I heard footsteps behind me but I ignored them. I continued to walk and then someone grabbed my wrist. I was whirled around to face the person and two guesses who it was. Phillips.

"Where are you goin' baby?" he asked.

"I'm NOT your BABY," I said coldly.

He took my bag from my hands and threw it to the ground. He grabbed my other wrist with his other hand and pushed me up against an abandoned house's back wall. He pinned my hands above my head. Ok, now I was officially scared. I knew what he was gonna do and I didn't like it one bit.

"Come on Jacklyn. I know you want me as bad as I want you," he whispered in my ear.

I closed my eye as he pressed his cold lips onto my neck. I didn't know what to do! The boys were gone and if I screamed for help no one would hear me. He fluttered kisses down my neck and on my collarbone. He lifted his head and smiled, no more like a smirk.

"Please get off me," I said weakly.

He shook his head and leaned back down and resumed kissing my neck. I could only think of one thing to do and I was hoping it would work. I was gonna have to bleach my mouth after this. I brought my head down and connected our lips. Phillips's eyes widened in surprise he let go of my wrists and grabbed my waist pulling me close. I pulled away and smirked at him.

"I'm glad you came to your senses," he whispered again.

"Oh, me too," I answered.

I brought him closer to me and as he closed his eyes, I kneed him in his pride jewels. He let go of me, hunching over in pain. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder, I ran as fast as I could away from him. I heard his footsteps behind me, I turned to see he was chasing me. I have to get to the sandlot, I have to get to Benny.

Benny's POV

We were about halfway to the sandlot, Squints told us he planned out the whole thing.

"Did you plan on giving us a heart attack?" Bertrum asked punching Squints in the arm.

"Nah, but it helped me get Wendy tho!" he answered.

The boys chatted some more and I barely paid attention. I thought of Jackie. She was so beautiful, funny, smart, and just flat out amazing. I really liked that girl, I thought it was time I tell the guys. But not now, maybe tomorrow, Ham told the guys his parents were out of town and was gonna throw a "party". I was caught up in my thoughts, but Ham snapped me out of them.

"Hey, wait! Where's my sister?" he asked.

We all looked around. Jackie would have caught up with us by now, Tommy cleared his throat and we all turned to look at him.

"I saw her leave the pool and I saw Phillips go after her. I didn't think anything of it because I thought she was behind us," he said looking at the dirt.

My eyes grew wide, this was not good. With Jackie in her bathing suit and Phillips's crush on her, that was not a good combo. I turned on my heel to face the guys.

"We gotta go find her, now!" I said and ran off.

They guys agreed and followed me. I swear to god if Phillips does something to her, I'll kill him.

Jackie's POV

I ran as fast as I could away from that pervert. But with flip flops well-running was easy, he caught up with me and tackled me, pinning me to the ground. He knelt over me and held my wrist to the ground beside my head. His face was twisted into a rage.

"Get off of me, now!" I screamed.

He shook his head and once again pressed his lips to mine. It was the foulest thing I have ever done, I jerked my head away from his lips. That only made him madder, he lifted my shirt and began to send kisses down my stomach. I gagged, which was a stupid move on my end, he glared at me and began to slide my bikini top off. Again his crown jewels were hit and he let me go. He lay on the ground in pain, I grabbed my bag, took off my flip flops and ran once again.

"You won't get away with this, Jacklyn." he groaned running in the other direction.

I continued to run till I slammed into something tall. I fell on my butt, my bag flew off my shoulder, and I rubbed my forehead. I didn't want to look up because I figured it was the rest of the Tiger gang, but that thought was quickly discarded.

"Oh god, Jackie are you ok?!?" Benny asked.

I looked up to see the sandlot boys, they looked down at me clearly winded. I smiled at them with tears in my eyes, I was so thankful to find them after what Phillips did. I shot up and hugged Benny, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my head into his chest. I felt him return the hug and pet my hair. The rest of the boys gathered around and hugged me as well.

"What did he do now? Cause if he hurt you Imma kill him!" Ham said with hate.

"He didn't do anything. He just chased me and it scared me, that's all." I answered.

I was scared to tell them, I thought they would disown me. But I would tell them but not right away maybe at Ham's party tomorrow. I let go of Benny and grabbed my bag.

"I'm going home. You guys can come if you want." I said walking away.

They nodded and followed me home, Ham was at my side protecting me I guess, we walked into my house, and the boys sat in the living room watching TV. I walked up to my room and showered collecting my thought. I couldn't believe that Phillips did that to me, it was disgusting. I finished my shower and went downstairs with the boys. They were watching The Carnival of Souls, real smart on their end. Tommy was 9 he didn't need to see that, and all the guys got scared easily. I got an apple, took a seat on the floor by Ham, and looked at the boys. They all clung onto a pillow or their head was covered with a blanket.

"Are you guys really scared of this?" I asked.

"Yes, we are, now shh." Squints answered glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes if Ham had nightmares tonight he'd better not come running to me. I got tired of seeing them cower behind pillows so I switched to TV off.

"Hey! Jackie turn it back on." Ham said reaching for the remote.

I grabbed to remote and held it above my head out of his reach. He jumped up, almost getting it so I stood on the couch with the remote still above my head.

"No!," I said, "The rest of the guys need to go home and shower. I need to get us dinner and you need to plan your little party, that I'm not invited to."

Ham pouted and agreed, he led the guys to the door and bid them goodbye. Benny remained in the house, he picked me up off the couch and carried me over his shoulder toward the door.

"How come Robinson isn't gonna party with us?" he asked setting me down.

Ham rolled his eyes as if it were obvious why I couldn't come.

"Well. It's a sleepover party, she'll be there for that part, but not when we are just hanging out. Plus she promised to leave us alone. And we will be talking about GUY stuff." My little brother informed.

Benny shrugged, bye, and left. I got dinner ready for us, we ate, Ham showered, we watched TV, and went to bed. Pretty boring but that's all I wanted to do, after what Phillips did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 5K 26
When Ashley moves back to her childhood town she's expecting to be reunited with her old friends and pick up right where she left off. What she's not...
3.7K 42 22
β˜†FemReader Y/n Y/l/n just moved to San Fernando Valley. Y/n fears she won't know anyone in the town. However, she is surprised to find an old friend...
78.3K 661 44
(Y/N) moves from Dallas, Texas to San Fernando Valley in California in the summer of 1962. Little did she know what would await for her in not only f...
14.2K 94 21
"It's all about u" A girl goes to stay with a friend for the majority of the summer. She later meets a boy who seems to be just like her. They h...