Uncaged Wolf; Untamed Witch

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Subject K41, also known as Kai Moonhowl, is fighting for his life. Three years ago he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 & Important Notice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Anyone Want Sequel Information?

Chapter 21

6K 283 7
By mollysue

I finally have a chapter for you guys for this story!!! Please enjoy chapter twenty one!! And I'm sorry it's so short!! Thanks for being patient though!! Love ya'll and Merry Christmas!! And don't forget to vote, fan and comment? Thanks guys!!

Chapter 21

Kai's POV-

I inhaled the wonderful scent of musky werewolves in the air as I entered the land of my fathers.

Home.

Werewolves, both in wolf and human form, watched me as I ran past them towards my father's cabin. When I reached the porch, I shifted and ran inside, ignoring all of the gasps and yelling of my return.

My father sat at the kitchen table, reading the newspaper and my mother was in the kitchen, cooking. Alec was nowhere to be found. My mother dropped her cup of orange juice when she saw me walk through the door.

"Kai."

My father lowered his newspaper and looked at me as I sat down across from him at the table.

"Father I need your help." I said breathlessly.

He completely put his newspaper down on the table now and leaned towards me.

"What can I help ya with son?"

I smiled at my father.

"I need a distraction."

He smiled his evil type of smile. The smile that let people know when he was planning some childish prank.

"To the office son. Let's discuss this...distraction."

I jumped from my chair and headed towards my father's office. Walking in the doorway, I bumped into the one person I wasn't in the mood to see at the moment.

Alec.

He stared at me, not surprised to see me.

"Kai. What are you doing here?"

I rolled my eyes at my younger brother and moved him out of the way.

"Move Alec. I'm in a hurry." I said as I walked into my dad's office.

"For what? To save that witch?"

I sighed and turned around to look my brother in his eyes.

"Yes and she has a name. Her name is Galatea and you will respect her." I said.

"Or else what? Kai she is a witch! When did you become a slave for them?"

I sighed and shook my head at my brother.

"I am not a slave for them. I'm still part of this pack, still the same person." I answered.

"No. You've become one of them. You've disgraced this family, this pack and all werewolves!! You've became friends with the enemy! And it's all that witch's fault!! She's brainwashed you, put you under some sort of spell!" He yelled.

I sighed and grabbed Alec by the throat and pinned him against the wall so his feet were completely off the ground.

"Would you shut up? Do not talk about my mate that way or I will rip your throat out." I warned.

My father stared at us and Alec froze.

"Yes. Galatea is my mate, she's the princess of the magical world and I need your help to get her from Gregory." I said in a rush.

I dropped Alec and he fell to the floor with a thud. I turned to my father.

"I have a plan father. I just need your help." I whispered.

He took one step away from me.

"I cannot help you Kai. I am no longer Alpha."

My brows furrowed.

"What? Who's Alpha?"

"You. You've found your mate. I must step down and you must step up. You're Alpha now."

I swallowed.

"Then how do I do this?"

He shrugged.

"What are your orders?" Alec said from the floor.

We both turned towards him.

"I didn't know she was your mate Kai." He explained, standing up.

"If I would've known I wouldn't have said anything. If she's your mate then....she's one of us."

I smiled at my younger brother and patted him on my back.

"Thanks little bro."

He chuckled.

"Orders son." My father said, bringing us back to the matter at hand.

"Oh yes, we need a pack meeting. Immediately."

They both nodded and sprang into action. I went into the kitchen and gave my mother a hug, explaining to her what was going on.

It felt good to be home.

Zin's POV-

I sighed and looked around me. WEveryone was running around frantically like they lost their heads.

I sighed and got up on a platform.

The towns market was torn up and things burned as I looked around at my old homeland. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sounds around me.

When I opened my eyes, they were glowing and I was attracting people's attention.

"May I have everyone's attention please!!" I announced.

People walking around in rags and burnt clothing from the fires the Wolfsbane caused looked up at me and stopped what they were doing to pay attention to me.

"Witches and wizards! Princess Galatea needs your help! She's been taken by Gregory and the Wolfsbane and needs your help! It's time we stand up to the Wolfsbane! We need to show them that they cannot control us anymore! That we are in control of our lives, not them!! Join me in saving the princess and others who have been taken by the Wolfsbane!"

People started cheering and I nodded.

That was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be...

A man walked up onto the stage and looked at me.

"Why should we help the princess? What has she ever done for us? What has the royal blood done for any type of peasant?"

We were attracting a very large crowd now which was exactly what I wanted. I looked at the burly man in front of me.

"Galatea, as you know, can be very....eccentric at times but she loves this kingdom and the people that are in it. As many of you already know, Tea used to walk these streets! She would buy things here all the time and live like a normal peasant! Why? Because she loves her people. She would've died for a life like the ones you guys lead. What kind of people are you if you don't wish to help your princess, a princess like Galatea?"

I watched as they all started talking about what I just said.

A boy about 12 walked up to the stage with a wooden sword.

"I will fight to save princess Galatea!!"

I smiled at the little boy.

"She helped my family and bought us food when we had no money on Christmas Eve last year. She gave me this too!" He said gesturing to his wooden sword.

Everyone started talking to each other and, one by one, men and women stepped up to help. I smiled and nodded to myself.

"I will lend you my sword." The burly man next to me said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

I squeezed his shoulder.

"Thank you." I whispered.

Kai was right. This may actually work.

Galatea's POV-

Escape.

That's the only thought that ran through my head as Gregory, Maggie and I sat at the table eating our dinner. We were all silent until Gregory started talking. I wasn't exactly sure about what but it had something to do with the food. I was too busy looking at Maggie.

She was a beautiful fifteen year old with golden curls and bright blue eyes.

"Isn't that right Tea?"

I turned to Gregory.

"Excuse me?"

He chuckled and shook his head.

"What's on your mind dear?"

Dear? Oh gosh help.

"Oh I was just trying to remember..." I said quietly.

He nodded.

"I know it's hard to remember your past but don't you think that maybe you don't want to remember your past?" He asked.

My brows furrowed and I stared at him.

"But why wouldn't I want to remember my past?"

He shrugged.

"Just imagine. It's like starting over. Like, if in your past you had a boyfriend of some sort that you didn't like or get along with or something, you could completely forget about them and start over with someone else."

I nodded slowly and looked at my plate. What exactly was he trying to get at?

"Or if you completely screwed up something, you'd have no idea you did it so you wouldn't feel the guilt that clouded your everyday life."

I nodded slowly as if I was thinking about it.

"He's talking about you, you know." A female voice said in my head.

"Who's this?" I replied.

"Maggie. I know who you are. You're the princess."

I smiled to myself.

"So people have heard of me from way over here."

"Yes and we need your help. You see, your friends didn't help everyone. There is another floor of people captured under your toes."

I didn't reply to that. I had no idea what to say.

"Gregory has major feelings for you by the way. He hates himself for what he did to your kingdom and your family but he said he had to or else you'd kill him."

I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't kill him if he hadn't started all of this. Do you know what his plan is Maggie?"

I watched as she continued eating in silence. Gregory was talking to the cook about something while Maggie and I ate our food in silence.

"He plans on taking every power out of the strongest of each being and putting them in one body. He was going to use you and me as the holders of those powers. And someone else named Kai."

A tear almost fell at the mention of Kai. My heart broke.

"Kai's my mate." I whispered in Maggie's head.

She looked up at me and I felt a small hand grab mine from under the table.

"We'll get out of here soon. Don't worry Princess." She said in my head as she squeezed my hand.

I smiled at her and Gregory cleared his throat.

"Well I think it's time for Maggie to head to bed."

She let go of my hand and slid out of her chair. Bowing her head, she whispered,

"Good night sir. Sleep well Princess."

And she disappeared. I looked at Gregory's face and saw it was pale after Maggie called me princess. I smiled and stood up.

"I'm tired too Gregory. I think I'll be heading to bed as well."

He stood up and grabbed my hand. Gently leaning over, he pressed his lips to the top of my hand.

"Sweet dreams Tea."

I smiled like a little school girl and started walking towards the room I was staying in.

"Pst!"

I looked to the left, behind a pedestal with flowers in a vase and found Maggie standing there, crouched down. Two guards lay around her.

"What did you do?" I whispered.

She shrugged.

"They tried to electrocute me and I turned their own weapons against them." She whispered.

I smiled and nodded.

"Nice work."

She smiled and nodded.

"Now come on there's something I need to show you so we can escape." She whispered, grabbing my hand.

She pulled me through the hallway with surprising strength for a fifteen year old. We walked up a set of stairs and entered a room.

"Why are we in the tower?" I asked quietly.

"This is where I'm forced to stay when I'm bad. But look."

She pointed at the window and I stared at it. There were bars similar to bars you'd find in a jail cell.

"What about it?" I asked.

She walked forward, letting go of my hand and showed me exactly what she was talking about. She moved each and every one of the pegs from the window.

"Gregory keeps every door and window locked so there is no way out. Except here. The only problem is I've never been able to escape myself because I don't know how to make one of those ladder things with my bed sheets."

I nodded and stared at the window which now had a big enough space for me to crawl through.

"How far is the window from the ground?" I asked her.

Suddenly there were loud footsteps heading our way.

"Oh no." Maggie whispered.

She started pushing me towards the door.

"You must get out. Get out now! Run to your room!"

I turned around and started running down the hallway but stopped.

"Are you going to be okay?" I whispered.

She nodded and smiled a small smile.

"I can handle those idiots." She whispered.

I smiled and ran to my room. When I had the door closed I sighed and walked to the bathroom. I took my hair down and sighed.

I'm ready to get out of here.

My head was starting to hurt.

I walked out of the bathroom and plopped on the bed, closing my eyes. Within minutes I accidentally fell asleep.

"Tea!"

I jumped awake and looked around frantically.

"Tea over here."

I looked to the left and found Maggie standing outside my window. My eyes widened.

"I don't have time to explain but you need to get out of there now!"

"What's going on?" I asked as I got up from my bed.

"We're being attacked by all sorts of beings. Vampires, werewolves, witches and wizards. Maybe we can help them or something."

My mind went to Kai and Zin. They've come to find me!

I scrambled up and went straight for the door. Before I was able to open it though, it was thrown open for me.

Gregory stood in the doorway, breathing heavy and staring around the room with huge eyes. He found me sitting on the floor in front of the door.

"Gregory thank goodness. What's going on?"

"You. You ordered them to come here didn't you?!"

I stood up and glared at him.

"I didn't order anything! It's not me! Kai came here on his own! He came to find me!"

Gregory glared at me.

"You lied."

I didn't say anything.

"You remember everything don't you?" He whispered.

Something exploded outside causing the building to shake. I nodded and looked him in the eyes.

"Gregory why are you doing this? Why are you capturing all these people?" I said softly.

He shook his head and stared at me.

"I'm sorry about everything Tea." He whispered.

I was surprised by his answer. His eyes softened and he grabbed my wrist.

"You must come with me. I can't let them find you." He growled.

"What?"

I started fighting against his hand, trying to break free as he dragged me down a hallway and then a flight of stairs.

"Gregory! Let me go!"

He shook his head and growled to himself. I looked around and realized we were walking in dirt instead of an actual tiled floor. A door opened up in front of us and Gregory threw me inside. I landed on the ground.

"I'll be back." He growled and the door closed.

I sat up and looked around the room I was in. It was a prison of nothing but four blank walls. No windows, just four walls and one door which I assumed was locked. I sighed and settled into the bale of hay which was surrounding me.

"Might as well get comfy." I whispered to the empty room.

"I'm gonna be here awhile."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 2.1K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
984 60 18
#2 New Moon Series _An enemy of an enemy is a friend_ I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. Thoughts about having someone who would l...
42.4K 818 37
Evie a 19 year old lone rouge she-wolf is content with her life. She moves from place to place teasing the packs, people and rouges. The last thing s...
3.8M 120K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...