Autumn and Spring [Taekook]√

By glaistone

--Losing someone will make you realize their worth. Two idols whom fallen in love with each other for years b... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilogue

Chapter 1

3.6K 125 7
By glaistone

It all started in autumn... The time when they commit to their long time relationship. They were inseparable...

They are popular idols that's why they needed to keep their relationship a secret. But that wasn't a problem for both of them, they understand.

5 years in a relationship, Jungkook was really deep in love with Taehyung. He always wanted to be with him.. to spend all his time with him. He was loving and caring... That's why, Taehyung was confused.. where did it all went wrong?

6 years... Jungkook doesn't treat him like how he does before. He wasn't cold nor rude towards Taehyung. He still take care of Taehyung. But he was slowly falling out of love.

He doesn't feel excitement nor butterflies whenever he's with him anymore.

Taehyung was still the same... He loves Jungkook with all of his heart.. he was the only reason why he fight for his life.

~~~~~~~

"Jungkook are you hungry?" Taehyung asked as soon as he saw Jungkook enter the house.

"No, I already ate at Jimin hyung's." He shortly answered.

"Do you want dessert? I tried baking a cake, wanna try it?" Taehyung asked, excitedly.

"I'm already full hyung, I'll try to eat it tomorrow." Jungkook said and walk towards his room. Taehyung excitement faded away.

"No need.. I'll just eat it." Taehyung said and smiled forcedly even though Jungkook can't see it.

Jungkook just hummed and went inside his room.

Taehyung sighed and went to the kitchen, he looked at his hand where he burnt himself from cooking. He looked at the food he cooked... It's all cold now.

"Maybe it's a good thing he didn't eat these... These will probably be tasteless for him." He uttered.

~~~~~~~

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jungkook dressed up. They had no practice today so why is he dress up?

"I'm hanging out with Jimin hyung... Why? Wanna come?"

"Can I?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah.. I guess.. I mean, Jimin hyung wouldn't mind." Jungkook said.

"Do you?"

Jungkook didn't answer, so Taehyung took that as a cue.

"I'll just stay here... Be home early, I'll try cooking again." Taehyung said, trying to cheer himself up.

"Don't hyung... You'll burn yourself again. I'm going to eat dinner with Jimin hyung, Just order food when you're hungry, don't try cooking."

Taehyung bit his lip to stop himself from complaining or even cry. He just nodded. Jungkook has a point.. but the thought of jungkook spending his extra time with Jimin and not with him just slaps him in the face that he was no longer special to him.

"Can I invite Bogum hyung over?" Taehyung asked, he was hoping the possessive Jungkook would appear.

Jungkook stared at him for a meantime. He sighed and said. "Just don't let him enter our room.. I don't want anyone else there." He said and put on his shoes.

Reality check...

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked at him confused. "Huh?"

"Nothing.." Taehyung uttered and looked away. Jungkook just shrugged.

"I'm going." Jungkook said and he left.

Taehyung pulled his knees... He's alone again. He hid his face on his knees.

He can taste blood from his gums.. but he just ignored it. It happens most of the time now.

He was more petite and pale than usual but Jungkook didn't even notice. He took his phone when he felt blood running through his nose. He called someone.

"Noona, Can you come over?" He asked, voice weak. He just wanted to cry at the moment.

"Taehyung-ssi? Are you okay?" Jieun asked from the other side of the call. Worry laces on her voice.

"I don't want to be alone." Taehyung said, tears brimming on the corner of his eyes. He was just wiping off the blood running from his nose.

"I'll be there... Take your medicine, okay?"

Taehyung hummed and end the call.

Jieun more known as IU and Taehyung became close friends, Only Jieun and Yoongi know about Taehyung's illness... He never wanted anyone else to know, especially Jungkook.

Their other members are aware of Taehyung's body changes but they thought it was only because of stress. And he was wearing long sleeves all the time that's why his bruises can't be seen.

~~~~~~~

"Are you sure about keeping this from Jungkook?" Jieun asked.

Taehyung nodded slowly. "I don't want him to worry." He said, sadness can be feel from his voice but he wore a blank expression.

"Shouldn't he be? He's your boyfriend. And how did he didn't notice the changes in you? Does he even care for you?" Jieun said, mad at the fact that Jungkook doesn't even notice that his own boyfriend is getting weaker.

"He does... He's just busy."

"Busy for what? Too busy to even look at you so he could notice you're getting petite?"

Taehyung lowered his head.

"Taehyung, please... Tell him, you need to. He's your boyfriend, he should know what's going on with you." Jieun said, half begging.

Taehyung took a deep breath and smiled. "Right... I shouldn't keep things from him." He said.

"Tell him tonight, okay? You need someone that can take care of you every time... And I'm not that someone. I can't always be by your side even if I want to."

Taehyung nodded.

"And Taehyung, please agree on doing chemotherapy treatment.. fight for yourself please." Jieun begged, she held Taehyung's hand. "There's a lot of people that still loves you, you have your family, friends, and fans.. you can't give up."

"I'll asked Jungkook's permission first." Taehyung said.

~~~~~~~

Taehyung was there, standing by the window waiting for Jungkook to come home. He gathered enough courage to finally tell him about his leukemia.

He doesn't want Jungkook to worry but he shouldn't keep it to himself. He should tell him himself rather than Jungkook knowing it by his own.

He was nervously tapping his feet when he heard a car parked outside. It was Jimin's car.

"I should say hello." Taehyung uttered before taking his cardigan and went outside. It was already night, so cold developed the area.

When he opened the door, he froze on his feet on what he saw. His eyes started blurring because of the tears triggering to fall from his eyes.

He kissed him.

He immediately close the door and ran to the room. He closed the door and locked it. Tears are escaping from his eyes.

'It was just a kiss on the cheek.. it's just a friendly kiss' Taehyung thought, rather than saying.. he's more like convincing himself.

He feel like it's illegal to see what he just saw. He cried silently in the corner of the room, stopping himself from making sobbing sounds.

He then heard a knock on the door.

"Hyung? Are you still awake?" It was Jungkook.

They share the same room.. it's natural for Jungkook to come in. And it's unusual for Taehyung to lock himself in.

Jungkook was feeling tense.. why would Taehyung lock their room?

He then remember that Taehyung asked if Bogum can come over to their house. Jungkook immediately grabbed his spare keys and opened the door. 

He calmed down when he saw only Taehyung laying on their bed, back facing him.

"He must have fallen asleep and forgot to unlock the door." Jungkook uttered. He shrugged and went to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was holding his cries.. trying to breath normally as he can. He wrapped himself on the thick blanket.

"Is this how we're going to end?" He whispered. Closing his eyes and forcing himself to sleep.

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264 20 1
[COMPLETED] Where Jungkook and Taehyung have grown up together and slowly fell in love, but Taehyung's dream of becoming an idol gets in the way of b...
161K 6.7K 45
You fall to a person unexpectedly, instantly, totally without a doubt. It comes along without any warning.
403K 16.7K 26
I know. I know that I have to back off. I know that I'm not needed anymore. I know that I'm not number one anymore. SUMMARY : Jimin knows that Jungk...
6.1K 233 9
Love endures when the heart doubts. *Republish February 22, 2020