The boy who made me drop my p...

By Azhur0

Ryan has been keeping an eye on this boy who apparently has a crush on him and figures maybe he should meet t... More

The boy who made me drop my phone (BoyxBoy)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

378 21 4
By Azhur0

Zene comes running out from the dance hall with a piece of paper in her hand. She opens the door and settles herself in the car before turning to me.

"So, Demian...."

"Yes, that's my name..."

She giggles and looks at me with puppy dog eyes, "Could you pretty please take me to one of my friend’s parties tomorrow?"

"You have to ask mum first," I tell her and start the car. 

"But can you take me?"

"Why?"

"Because I love you..."

I laugh and ruffle up her hair that’s in a pony tail. She squeals, "Don't do that!"

She hands me the invite and glance at the time, 5:00PM until 7:00PM. "Alright."

She hugs me and I start to make the usual trip to the ice-cream shop.

We get back and Zene runs to find mum who's waiting in the kitchen. "How's my princess?"

"Good, dance was so fun mum!"

"Tell me all about it baby girl. Mian, Butter's-"

"In my room, I know, she's always there...."

I run upstairs and into my room where sure enough Butter is sprawled out on my bed with my laptop playing girly music and she's flicking through a magazine. 

"Hey! Get out dude! Privacy!" she jokes.

I laugh at her, "Hi. What are you doing?"

"I bought this today... It’s meant to tell me what my future husband's name will be or something."

"You think it will work?"

"No, but I'm willing to try," she says and pokes her tongue at me. "So, you and Ryan are going on a date tomorrow..."

"Yeah but I have to be back by 5. Zene wants me to take her to a party."

 "I could take her," she says in a retarded voice, like I'm stupid. I hold back a laugh.

"Nah, Zene practically begged me to take her."

"Why?" she asks in an interrogation voice.

"I'm not sure," I say in a groan. 

"Hmm..... Fine. If you want to blow your change with him, that's fine with me. Actually, no, no blowing will be involved unless you get your head straight and hang out with him!"

I shake my head, "Don't be dirty Butter."

She goes hmph and lets her arm fly out from under her head, making it smash into the bed. "What are we having for dinner?"

"You didn't ask?"

"Nope, too busy." 

She lifts her head and twirls a pen in her hand, studying the magazine. "God, if you worked as hard on school work instead of trashy gossip magazines, you would be an A student."

She crinkles her nose, "Well, that doesn't sound like fun does it?"

I shake my head and laugh at her.  I slide my hands into my butt pocket and something slips out. I stare at it on the floor curiously for a second and in that second, Butter notices and leaps for it.

I tumble to the ground and sweep my hand across the floor for the paper. Butter pushes me and grabs it. 

I try to grab her hand or leg but she's just out of reach. "Butter!!"

She unfolds it in a hurry. I try to reach her again but she moves, "To Demian. My number is 78754623. Call me, wink."

(A/N: Yeah, it's meant to have 2 numbers at the start regarding where they live but meh....)

She sits still now with her mouth hanging open. I take the opportunity to leap and grab the note. I examine it; it’s exactly how she said it. With the wink and all! Well not the word but ;) Butter stares at me for a second. "Call him..."

"Now?"

"Yes..."

"I don't want to seem-"

"You idiot! He left it there on purpose! If you didn't want you to call tonight he would have waiting till tomorrow!"

I bite my lip and stare for another minute. "I will.... Later."

She huffs, "Fine, whatever... If you're not doing that, come take this quiz."

I sigh and drop onto the bed. She follows and tangles her legs into mine. God, I'm such a stereotypical gay best friend...

"Ok, first question: What's it like when you kiss? Explosion, nice, average, haven't kissed? Well, we know that answer, obviously haven't. Next, if you got to do one thing of the following, which would you chose? 1) Go on a picnic. 2) Hang with each other. 3) Inappropriate to list. 4) Go to the beach. 5) Pash. Hmm.... I’d say you'd just go with two because you're a pussy!"

I bite my lip, "Nah, I'd pick 5 I guess..."

She ticks 5. The questions bounce around from who is the better looking to, do you know each other's weak spots? The weird thing is, I do. I know all of his. His neck. A guy so much as touches it and he seems to jerk his body is pleasure. His stomach, touched softly enough, will make him shut his eyes and inhale quickly. Surprisingly, the middle of his back. He hardly hugs anyone for that reason. How do I know this? Well, I just pick it all up. Not many know the last one about him, he's pretty subtle but I can tell.  

The conclusion. She scribbles things down and smiles happily, "Starts with R or S. Love is very close for you." She reads the caption. "S... Who do we know with an S?"

I shrug, "S... sally? No, she's a chick. No Demian for her. "

Butter shrugs and tosses the magazine. She grabs my remote and turns on the TV. I grab a pillow and put it over my head as she watches some girly show.

There's a little knock at the door. I get up and open it. Zene is bobbing her head to some music mum has playing on the stereo, 'Mum says 'DINNER TIME!!!'."

I cover my ears and shiver. "OKAY!!!" I yell back at her. She blushes and runs off. 

Butter is still watching TV, "You coming?"

No answer.

"BUTT FACE?"

No reply.

I groan and jump on her. She squeals and acts like she just had ice water sloshed over her.

"WHAT?"

I laugh, "Dinner."

She head flies up and she pushes me off her and runs out the door. Gosh, go butter! Can you run any faster?

I follow and help serve. Some type of stew. Mum must have made it for Butter since she loves stew.

I eat it quickly, clean my plate and run upstairs. I lock the door, not sure how long this will take. Butter was still less than half way through when I left so hopefully.... 

I dial in Ryan's number. He answers after a ring or two. 

"Hello?"

I bite my lip and clear my throat. Both bad habits. "Um-Hi R-Ryan. I-got-your-note-and-decided-to-call-you,i-mean-you-wouldn't-have-left-it-if-you-didn't-want-me-to-call." I speed through in a clump of one big word. 

"Whoa dude! I know...take a deep breath...."

I gulp, "Sorry... Just a little nervous."

"We still good for tomorrow?"

"Um, yeah, but I have to leave at 5... I promised my little sister I’d drop her off."

"That's fine."

Suddenly there's a banging on the door, "BUTTER! JUST A MINUTE!!"

"Um, what?" Ryan asks.

"Oh nothing, sorry. A friend is sleeping over and-"

"Oh my god! Butter? Butter.... um... Butter Vabois?" (A/N: V-a-b-w-ah)

"Um... yeah. You know her?"

"You really don't remember huh?"

"Remember what?"

"I'll let you figure it out handsome. One word, Buryian."

He hangs up and it sit confused for a minute.

"Demian! Open this door or I'll nooter you in your sleep! With a straw!!"

I open the door. Butter looks furious. I keep a giggle in. Zene looks up at her confused. "Butter, what does 'Nooter' mean?"

She bites her lip, "It means... I'll become a vet and give him an operation."

"COOL!!! You’d be a good vet Butter! You should proactive the noogering on Mian. Definitely."

Butter rips out a laugh, "Good thinking babe. Hey, can you go get me a brush?"

Zene runs off. 

"So, how was your chat with lover boy?"

I feel my cheeks heat up. "He’s not my lover boy!! We just hang out! He just broke my phone! That's it!"

"Me thinks you protest too much."

I put my head down and shut up.

"Does Buryian mean anything to you?'

Butter cracks her head to the side, "We were in a group with another kid, we were really good friends, then he left. They nicknamed us Buryian."

"Who was the other kid?"

"I don't know... He use to stare at you a lot and I found a scribble in his book once with 'Dumien' written in it. I think he said he was making a goodbye present. I don't really remember. Why do you ask?"

It crashes down on me. Ryan. He was that little awkward kid. My first crush. Then he left. I remember him giving me a card. It had my name, scribbled and crossed out until the spelling was right. After many hours of looking at it, I found a tiny heart in the corner. I blushed for days, or it felt so. I don't remember what exactly the note said but I remember feeling cheated because he left me. Only in grade four and I was heartbroken. It would explain how I know about the back thing, him not liking to be hugged because it was awkward. I was the only one he ever hugger...

It would also explain why he even stopped when he broke my phone. Or bumped me causing me to break it, or bumping me because I wasn't paying attention, or whatever! Stop it D! Focus! He must have recognized me then. Maybe he didn't notice we were childhood sweethearts until now. Who knows? Maybe he's known all along?

V/C/F? Pwease? *Puppy dog eyes* :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...