Mr and Mrs Clean Freaks

By houjuu_nue

A slow burn fanfic in which a germaphobe setter and a germaphobe ace meet each other in the All-Japan Youth T... More

C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 3̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 4̸
C̸h̸r̸i̸s̸t̸m̸a̸s̸ S̸p̸e̸c̸i̸a̸l̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 5̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 6̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 7̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 8̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 9̸
☞︎A̸u̸t̸h̸o̸r̸'̸s̸ N̸o̸t̸e̸ (̸S̸o̸.̸.̸.̸.̸.̸)̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸0̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸1̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸2̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸3̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸4̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸5̸-̸ B̸e̸a̸c̸h̸ D̸a̸y̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸6̸-̸ B̸a̸r̸b̸e̸c̸u̸e̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸7̸-̸ A̸r̸c̸a̸d̸e̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸8̸- N̸a̸t̸s̸u̸ M̸a̸t̸s̸u̸r̸i̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸9̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸0̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸1̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸2̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸3̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸4̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸5̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸6̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸8̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸9̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 3̸0̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 3̸1̸
C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 3̸2̸

C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸7̸

7.2K 255 251
By houjuu_nue

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Number 2, Kageyama (Y/N), Vice captain" she said as I headed towards the court and a loud cheer came from the crowd who have been awaiting for my return.

"Kageyama is a crowd's favourite, they have been anticipating for her match against Gi Pyeon, second ranked female setter." The commentators said.

We were playing against Shiratorizawa.

The names from our side had ended and then the commentators started saying the names of Shiratorizawa.

"Number 2, Gi Pyeon, Vice Captain" the woman said as Pyeon walked into the court, high fiving her coach and her advisor before coming to line up right in front of me.

We looked at each other and we started smirking, having our own little conversation with our eyes while the people around us felt the tension.

"It seems that Kageyama and Gi have already started throwing daggers at each other, I wonder what relationship they have to have such a high tension as soon as they see each other." One of the commentators said as the other one chuckled.

"It was heard that the two have played against each other before and Gi has a strong sense of beating the person she looks up to the most." The commentator that was chuckling added.

"The top two setters, I wonder which one will take the spotlight and the victory home today" the first commentator said.

The names quickly ended and we bowed to each other before I went to the back line as Seiko went to check which one of the two teams will be serving first today.

The referee quickly pointed to our side of the court.

Perfect, you get a taste of my service ace as soon as the match starts. I said as I give Pyeon a smirk.

I stood on the back line as I took a deep breath and opened my eyes when the whistle blew.

I threw the ball up in the air and took a few steps before jumping and spiking the ball.

In the span of two seconds, the ball graced Pyeon's face and had ended on the other side of the court, just a little bit behind her.

"A service ace from the get go!" the commentator said as I had a big smirk on my face, which was indirectly asking Pyeon to do better than that.

Her team served and the outside hitter was able to receive it and passed it to me.

I got ready as I nodded to Seiko and she moved to the side of the court.

Here it is, my refined version of the Miya's quick attack. I though to myself as I set it up with my back facing the court, Seiko running across one side of the net before jumping and spiking it.

"That's another point for Itachiyama" the commentators said.

"It seems that Shiratorizawa won't be having it easy today" the other commentator said.

Pyeon was now serving, I got ready to receive as she gave me a big smirk before setting.

The jump float serve huh? I asked myself as I looked at the ball, waiting for the right momentum where it stops moving in two directions.

Now! I thought as I received the ball and the middle blocker did a normal set for Seiko who spiked it before getting blocked.

"Shiratorizawa has made Itachiyama lose their momentum and have finally scored their first point in this match. The tension between the two teams is build up that even I'm getting the chills" the commentator said.

3rd POV

The first set was taken by Itachiyama, the crowed was shouting during the set change break. Cheering for both teams who were now drinking water and discussing their new strategy and plan for their upcoming set.

However, at the back of the two teams. The top two setters were looking at each other. The aura around them wasn't devilish but was indeed terrifying for those around them, who didn't wish to step in between them.

Their tension was making the crowd more interested in who would win this battle of the two setters.

At the very top of the stands we have Komori Motoya who decided to watch the game and cheer for his girlfriend.

Behind him, we have Sakusa who was still thinking about Yuriko's confession whilst looking at (Y/N) play his game.

What is the right choice? He asked himself as he looked at (Y/N) and then at the floor to give it more thought.

Somewhere in the crowd, we had (Y/N)'s father who was sitting with his son, Tobio, his mother and Atsumu who had been invited by the family to watch the game with them.

On another side of the court, we had Akaashi Keiji, looking at (Y/N) as he remembered a few words that his father told him after the ball night.

Am I certain that it has to be you (Y/N)? He asked himself as he looked at the girl in the bench.

And lastly, we had Yuriko. Who had given (Y/N) an opportunity to play in America at an international level for two years. And the reason? Because she knew that (Y/N) liked Sakusa.

And whoever (Y/N) liked, she'd make sure that she'd steal them over. So she could watch (Y/N)'s suffer for her own guilty pleasures.

Which leads to the conclusion, she doesn't like Sakusa, she would never actually fall in love with a germaphobe like him. And for when she tried to take Akaashi's heart, he soon found out about her true self a little while after (Y/N) confessed to him. Ruining all of the plans that she had for him.

The break finally ended, and the crowd was getting louder by the second as the cheers were diverse from Itachiyama to Shiratorizawa.

When the whistle finally blew, the crowd went silent as they looked at the match as if it was the last one that they would watch in their life.

Shiratorizawa served and it ended up being a service ace.

The crowd led out a really loud cheer as the audience for Itachiyama ensured the team that they will get the next point.

To which they did, but their efforts were soon let down as Shiratorizawa ended up scoring another point.

Second set gone.

Shiratorizawa- 1, Itachiyama- 1.

The audience were trying their hardest to not get up from their seats and join the game so that their preferred side could win.

But little did the audience know...

That there was someone in the court...

Who was about to awaken full potential.

The break ended and it was time for Itachiyama to serve, this time it was Seiko serving and managed to get the serve to Shiratorizawa's libero's arm before it went outside of the court.

The court was now curious as how Shiratorizawa would react to a lost point in the third set.

The ace of Shiratorizawa took a deep breath before serving.

The ball went from one side of the court to the other when the whistle blew. The audience that was on either sides of the court, following after the ball with their gazes or with their whole head.

They honestly looked like idiots who didn't know what to do. But that is okay, because this is a volleyball match after all.

Itachiyama's libero received it and passed it to (Y/N) who was about to set up the ball before dumping it.

Her gaze following the ball as it kept falling towards the ground.

Gi Pyeon and another teammate of hers tried to save the ball from touching the floor, but they were just a few milliseconds late.

They looked up to see (Y/N), a deadly glare on her face which made the two girls shiver as she turned away to face her team.

"She's finally awaken" Atsumu said in the stands as the three people beside him looked at him with curiosity.

"What do you mean?" Tobio asked him as Atsumu pointed at (Y/N).

"She's finally at her fullest potential" he said with a smile before going back to a serious expression on his face.

"The only question is... will she allow it to make her selfish, or fight it and be able to use it while being herself with her teammates. What will you choose... (Y/N)?" he mumbled as he looked at his old student with a concerned look.

Back at the court, Itachiyama was leading the third set with a ten point lead. Five to which had been won after (Y/N) awoke her true potential.

The score was 20-13.

(Y/N) was barely able to hear her teammates' voices, they were becoming quieter and quieter as time went on.

Her eyes seemed to be concentrating until she saw a certain black head on the stands, making her briefly become unfocused on the game.

"Sakusa..." she thought to herself before coming back to reality by Seiko's shout.

"(Y/N)!" Seiko shouted as (Y/N) set up the ball to her and Seiko spiked it like there was no tomorrow.

"And Itachiyama takes the third set. Will the next one be the last one?" the commentator said as the ball that Seiko spiked hit the other side of the court in a matter of a few seconds.

"Or will Shiratorizawa be able to regain their lost set and make Itachiyama play a fifth set?" the other commentator said.

Your POV

"What the hell happened to you?" Seiko asked me.

"I don't even know..." I replied. "I seemed to lose my concentration out of nowhere, I'm sorry." I explained to her.

"Do you need a break?" she asked me with a concerned expression on her face.

"No, I'll play the next set as well" I said. "We're making this the last set" I told the team and they all nodded.

"Let's go!" Seiko shouted as we made our way to the court once again.

The fourth set had started with Shiratorizawa serving once again and Itachiyama's middle blocker received it successfully before passing the ball back to me.

I took a deep breath as I remembered the advices that Tsumu told me when he started being my mentor.

"The more inconsistent I am, the more opportunities I get to score a point and win" I mumbled.

I set the ball to the wing spiker and she quickly spiked it.

"It seems like two people in Itachiyama can hit (Y/N)'s sets when she does the Miya Twins' quick attack" one commentator said while the other one nodded in agreement.

"You better be ready Pyeon, because I won't allow your team to take a single break" I said.

And that's exactly what I did.

The score was 23-15 to my team.

I set up the ball to Seiko as we did my refined version of the Tsumu's and Samu's quick attack before Seiko spiked it on the floor.

"24-15. One more point, and Itachiyama will take the win tonight" the commentator said as Pyeon took a deep breath before serving.

"I got it!" my team's libero said before passing it to Seiko.

Damn, everyone in my team knows exactly how I think... I should consider myself lucky for having people like them in my team right here and right now. I thought to myself as Seiko set up the ball to me and I was about to spike before I saw a wall of hands right in front of me.

"Oh fun" I said as I looked at their fingertips and spiked it to their tips.

The ball hit Shiratorizawa's wing spiker's fingertips before it bounced off to the stands, a random person catching it with their own hands as they looked at the court.

The audience was silent,  it was as if they all forgot how to breathe or were holding their breaths to process what had happened.

And that's the last point. I thought to myself as I looked to my teammates, a wide smile on my face.

The whistle blew, finalising my final High School match against someone who has always looked up to me.

Pyeon walked over to me, sanitising her hands at each step that she made towards me.

She then stretched out her hand and gave me a smile.

I smiled back at her and gladly took her hand for a handshake.

"Thanks for everything you've done for me" she told me, a tear forming in her eye and soon falling into the floor.

And at that moment I remembered, a happy moment for me... can be someone else's painful moment...

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 852 15
Assorted stories + fics! C o n t a i n s : -fluff, angst, etc. -headcanons! -general fics🤺 -volleyball Cuties . . . Hop through an assortment of ch...
126K 3K 52
(F/N) (L/N), a smart but dumb girl, added Sakusa Kiyoomi, a volleyball playing germaphob, on Snapchat accidently due to a miss click. But for some re...
228K 9.5K 20
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ [Soulmate AU!] "It is said that they are chosen, fated people. Yes, soulmates do exist in this world. Once you reach the age o...
223 4 9
"YOU REALLY HAVE NO FILTER DO YOU?" "NOPE" [COLLEGE AU!!] [haikyuu x reader fanfic] [sakusa]