The King Of The Heavens

Autorstwa GalacticGoblin8

Percy finds Annabeth and Zeus making out. Will two people who have been cheated on grow closer? #30 in "betra... Więcej

Disclaimer
The Broken Hearts of A God and A Demigod
I Thought You Hated Me, Guess I Was Wrong
The Kiss
The Confession
The Possessive Mask
Zeus VS Corrupted Percy
Freeing Percy From The Mask's Grasp
AN
Epilouge

AN-Please Read

5.6K 33 2
Autorstwa GalacticGoblin8

Oh my Gods! I got 500 reads! I wrote this just for fun, expecting to have no one read it, yet here I am. I cannot thank the people who read this story enough and if you like this story, I will keep updating and I hope you will keep reading. To celebrate this milestone, I will be taking your OCs, ideas and etc and putting them into the story. You can submit anything as long as it is from one of these franchises: Percy Jackson, SCP, Marvel or DC. The other rule is that it has to be family friendly. I hope this expresses the excitement I have because I cannot believe this!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

279K 7.7K 72
Original Storyline :- A normal life was all he asked for. He didn't ask to be chosen by the devil, king of Hell. He didn't ask to be thrown into...
1.8M 106K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
97.9K 1K 20
After the defeat of Gaia, a great hero rose and fell within a single day. Cheated on, Betrayed and disowned, Percy finds himself on the run after Zeu...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...