Just For Fun pt.2

By ColdMatchMaker

Just another random book to publish one shots, drawings, news, tags, and random stories that my silly head is... More

Will always be a BBB Fan
Lost (Earth 2050) Short Story
Psychopath (Short Story)
Siblings AU
Jealousy One Shot
Fallen Angel (Short Story)
Bad AU
BBB x Ejen Ali AU (Alliances)
Future Meets Present AU
Back off she's mine ~Halilintar
BBB original trio
What are you looking at!? ~Ying
What is he doing? ~Shielda
YING!
Aftermath
Villains Chat Room
Boboiboy Sori (updated)
Mafia AU
I'm Proud of You Pang (Fang)

@Von_Giorno (updated)

213 7 9
By ColdMatchMaker

Personally Requested by a new wattpad Boboiboy Fanfic lover.

Von_Giorno 's character visuals of Unexpected Love.

A new BoYa Love story on Wattpad.

Halilintar X Yaya (BBB Thunderstorm)

Halilintar

Halilintar, a cold rich bad boy who doesn't give any care about everything. He's cold, rude, arrogant and bossy. Despite his negative behavior, his hot and handsome appearance were attracting girls from all over the University, including one certain person. Yaya.

×
Yaya

Yaya, an intelligent beauty with a heartwarming behavior. She's Smart, kind, patient and mostly easily joyed. She's one of those girls who secretly admires Halilintar in which fate has gave her, she was happy to accompany him even if he's looking down at her as nothing. She was willing to help him at any cost by helping him study.

×
Fang

Halilintar's trusted Friend. And is Ying's shady lover. A genius bad boy who lives his life in shadows along with Halilintar, he knows the secrets of the Island and everyone seems to know him as well.

×
Ying

Yaya's childhood best friend and is Fang's sweet lover. A genius, pretty enthusiastic girl who always supports Yaya in her decisions and stands for her as their rights.

×

Gopal

Gopal, Part of Fang and Halilintar's Gang. A closed friend of the two and is actually funny, secretly loves to eat food. Has a crush on Shielda. Confident for spotlights.

×
Solar

Solar, secretly one of Halilintar's sibling. Intelligent and Mischievous. Likes to tease his hot headed brother Halilintar, has a love interest in Yaya. Friendly or sometimes scary. A heartthrob in their University.

×
Shielda

Shielda, Twin Sister of Sai. Currently the Student Council President of Rintis University. She displays herself looking cold in the outside but has a good heart in the inside. Has a secret crush on someone. Strict, Smart and Independent.

×
Sai

Sai, Twin Brother of Shielda. One of Fang's trusted Friend. Also Part of Halilintar's Gang. Intelligent, Introvert and Independent. Always supports his friends, Currently the Student Council Vice President of Rintis University. Him and her twin sisters are secretly rich and is always seen together.

×
Kaizo

(Flashback)
When he was still in his colleges

Kaizo, elder brother of Fang. Intelligent, Handsome Heartthrob, Serious and an efficient Person. Known to all students in the Island. More popular than Fang til present, and is now works in a secret agency.

×
Ramenman

(Flashback)

When he was still in his colleges

Ramenman, Kaizo's friend and rival. He works as a spy in a secret agency. Petty and sometimes too humble, and workaholic.

Yow! I received an email from ColdMatchMaker she sent her Wattpad Account for me to check. So technically I opened and wondered through her wattpad account. And damn she has a lot of drafts stored but wasn't able to finish due to her upcoming exams this semesters.

- Dee (eternal_reverse)

Also I drew Ramenman and copied Liz's drawing style. It's not great but still I manage to slightly draw Ramenman with her style. Bear with me humans!

(New Characters coming soon)

Extra🧡

×
Boboiboy

Some people here in wattpad message me to add our  best boy BBB so here he is.

Visit
to check her story.

×××

Okay sorry guys if I'm not updating recently, it's just that I have classes that are nonstop. So forgive me :(.

Enjoy this new story published by Von_Giorno. Her idea of story is interesting and this arts she requested are drawn digitally by me, I used some references but the designs are from mine.

ColdMatchMaker
MissGala_xy

Stay Tuned!

01/27/21 :)  - ColdMatchMaker

11/10/21 ;) - eternal_reverse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333 4 6
These are the last of the dory stories I have for you unless someone makes a request these are shipping stories. Mainly MarlinXDory. Which I do ship...
20.2K 481 27
Just some BBB oneshots! OwO This includes: - Ships ~ Such as, ThundClone, BlIce, ThoLar, FaKe, HaliSol, etc. - Sibling/Brotherly Love - Randomness ...
3.5K 104 15
AmatoBoi? Yes. Elements ship/ brotherhood? Yes. Behold! The Oneshots!
98 12 11
This story is just a little au I made of all my Welcome Home ocs, I hope you all enjoy!!