Brandon

By brattycowgirl

Blue hated her dad's best friend, Brandon. He was tall, scary, and mean. He was the drummer in her dad's band... More

before
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven

nine

51.4K 757 403
By brattycowgirl

OCTOBER

He came into my room later to kiss me goodnight. His lips tasted like beer and cigarettes. "Won't you lay down with me?" I sweetly ask in a tired voice. He was leaning over my body, I still hadn't put any clothes on, I knew he would come back.

He stared at the moonlight streaks on my breasts and he reached to pull the covers down so he could see more of my body. His hands rested on my hips, "Your dad will know if I'm not down there in the morning." He said gruffly. I wasn't sure if he would let me touch him, because I wanted to, more than anything.

He took both my hands sneaking under his shirt and held them above my head, the action raising my breasts towards his face. He groaned and kissed me again. Brandon moved to lean on his knee between my legs so he could be closer to me, his other foot still lightly touching the ground. "Isn't he drunk?" I whined. I wanted Brandon pressed against me all night, especially right now.

"He won't wake up till after 12 tomorrow." His eyes laughed at my persuasive tone, but his mouth didn't move from its line.

"What did you put in my drink?" He whispered against my lips, his voice dark and rough. He kissed down my neck, licking a line to my breasts. "I feel sick, like you put a spell on me." He took my nipple into his mouth, licking his tongue all over it. I moaned, trying to pull my hands out of his steel embrace.

A spell?

My face showed my confusion and in the darkness of my room, he looked up at me sharply, his eyes mad. He released his mouth off my body, it was wet.

My heart beat rapidly in my chest, pins and needles fell all over my body when his hard face stared at me, releasing my hands. Brandon stood up menacingly, like he was a monster rising from the dead, he stood over me. I flinched when he took the sheets on my thighs and slowly began sliding them down. "You're a little witch." He said. I breathed in, a smile forming on my face. I brushed the hair off my face with the back of my hand.

"So I'm annoying, a brat, stupid, and now a witch?" I laughed.

"Any one more than the others?" I asked. He was staring so darkly at me, I felt like I should be used to it by now but it made me feel nervous every time.

The good kind of nervous.

He grabbed my ankles and dragged me down the bed, my hair trailing after me. My smile dropped when he slid his hands up my legs and grabbed my knees, pushing them down on the bed almost by my face. I didn't even feel the stretch, I've been able to do the splits since I was three. His hair dropped in front of his face as he looked at my body and realized I was flexible. He pushed them down harder, my legs went higher forced down on the bed, my naked body stretching to how he wanted it.

He stared between my legs, his breaths coming out roughly. He let my legs go, and grabbed my neck, pulling me to a sitting position with my legs wide open on either side of his legs on the edge of the bed.

He leaned down and kissed me, and to him, I wasn't fast enough. He grabbed my cheeks between his thumb and his forefinger, squeezing them. I kissed back then, the action shocking me. When our tongues touched, he spit into my mouth. I wasn't sure what to do, so I played with it and let it run down my tongue and onto my chin. He pulled away, taking off his shirt carelessly. "All of them." He barked out.

I stared up at him, my hands at my sides. I could hear the blood rushing through my ears. I rubbed my lips together, the spit making them so slippery and wet. He began to reach for his pants again, his actions mimicking what happened in the bathroom, but I found myself reaching out and grabbing his pants before him.

He stood straight, surprised, and clenched his hands at his side. I didn't know what possessed me to do it, but I wanted to put my mouth on him.

To lick it. To suck it. To make him come.

My face burned red as I thought about sucking his cock. He noticed, and towered over me. I reached and popped the button undone. His hand settled on my head, grabbing my hair roughly. I jumped from the force and the zipper slipped down by itself. The strain from his cock was enough.

He still didn't have his underwear on. I felt my ears become hot as well and the hand in my hair jerked my face up to look at him. The shadow hiding his face made him look scary, my breaths came out nervously but he didn't say a word. I dragged his jeans down. My hands gripped his thighs, my wetness dragged across the bed as I scooted closer to the edge. He didn't move back, and I felt like my breasts touched his legs.

That's how close we were.

I glanced at his cock, veiny and huge. The hand in my hair gripped hardly but I didn't look up. I knew he wanted me to. I took him in my mouth, it was hot and I let strings of my spit slide down his cock from my mouth. I didn't know what to do. I hadn't done this before, but I knew he didn't care. I sucked him all the way, at least as far as I could go without gagging. He groaned and his muscles clenched all over his body.

It was big and huge in my mouth, pulsating and pushing at the back of my throat. I clenched my nails into his thighs where I was holding him. I gagged and gagged, he pushed deeper and moaned. Thrusting into my face and letting his cock slide around my tongue. He pulled away, and I sucked the head playfully. The hand in my hair clenched and then slapped the side of my cheek. I gasped and backed away. His cock was glistening wet and stood straight up, saliva dripped down my chin and onto my breasts.

His eyes were dark and his mouth in a mad line. Brandon watched me, his eyes looking at my wet face and glistening chest. "Look me in the eyes and suck my cock."

It was demeaning, dominating. It made me throb. I didn't care that it embarrassed me, I loved his voice.

He thrust forward, his cock hitting the back of my throat and I obeyed him. I looked at him, feeling silly that I was doing this. I licked my tongue all over his cock and sucked it sweetly. He groaned and thrust back and forth into my mouth. In and out, in and out. He pushed harder, I gagged all over it and pulled out and rubbed his cock on my face. He thrust back in and repeated this. I deep throated him and then rubbed the spit all over my face. Every time he pushed in, I didn't swallow and spit gushed out. His face was hard, cheeks almost as red as mine. He grabbed my hair like and pulled my face off his dick, "Fuck I'm going to cum."

But he didn't, he stopped himself. Brandon pushed my body to lay on the bed and grabbed my legs to force them down next to my head, my pussy convulsing and up facing his body. He groaned and stood back, rubbing his cock and getting his hand all wet with the spit. I grabbed my legs to hold them in place, I wasn't sure what to do.

I didn't want to ruin anything.

My heart hammered in my chest. This was different than in the bathroom, we were looking at each other and it wasn't rushed and no one could interrupt. He was so beautiful, his long hair fell over his face, curly and dark, his naked body, muscles flexing, I was so wet. He stepped forward, his body huge over mine. I remember him telling my dad he was 6'4.

He let his cock hit his stomach and he grabbed my leg, he got on the bed like a dark scary monster would to creep up on kids in the middle of the night.

He flexed his body, big and rough. His hands held my foot, it covered all of it. Leaning over he sucked my nipple into his mouth. A gasp left my mouth, he groaned and fisted my breasts, squeezing them.

"I love your tits." He groaned.

He rubbed then and pushed them together just to pull them apart and lick them again. My hands let my legs go, they were held down by his body anyway. Between my thighs was so wet it felt like it was dripping down to my bed. He grabbed his cock with his left hand, rubbing it and putting it against my pussy. I moaned, it felt different than the first time. The head was so big it stretched me painfully, my legs being forced down made me feel like a doll a naughty little boy would toss around. And he did.

"You love when I force you down." He rasped. Brandon watched my face as he was doing this, his breath hit my eyes. He pushed my legs closer to my head, my ass rising to meet his cock, he pushed it further into me.

I moaned and cried, it was so big and I couldn't control how I felt. "Mmm." Brandon moaned. "Helpless little girl." He pushed his big cock into me, it stretched me and he watched as my wetness gushed out around it. He pushed it in and pulled it out. Faster he thrust. I was staring at the ceiling, his giant hands crushing my legs down and forcing himself in and out. The stretch hurt, but it began feeling good.

So good.

"Fuck, baby." Brandon moaned. He pushed his cock as far as it would go, the hair above his dick rubbed my clit mercilessly and I creamed on him. He pulled out and squeezed his hands behind my knees. He thrust his cock in again and it rubbed my walls.

I lifted my eyes to his, he was staring at my breasts bounce up and down with his fucking. A moan escaped my mouth and Brandon kissed me. His lips caressed mine, our tongues touching and rubbing. Spit from his tongue slipped down my throat, and I gasped loudly. He removed his hands from holding my legs down and held himself powerfully above my body. My legs began to shake and I threw my arms around his neck.

Was I coming? It hurt but I had never felt this before, it twisted my stomach and I couldn't stop moaning. Brandon licked my tongue and threw his face into my neck, his body dropping on mine.

Savagely he thrust his cock into me, over and over. It got rougher and rougher. The action shoving my body away and then closer to him. "Fuck, feels so good." He moaned into my ear, his hot breath causing goosebumps to rise all over.

My nipples rubbed his chest, they were still wet with spit. He fucked me harder, groaning loudly. I reached to clutch him tighter but he grabbed my arms and held them down on either sides of my head. His huge shoulder muscles glistening and flexing.

My pussy convulsed with his dominant thrusts and forcing my arms down. Pushing into me he stopped and I moaned loudly, hot cum filled me up and I felt it deep inside. "Brandon!" I gasped. He pushed his hand over my mouth and continued to fuck into me, spurting more and more cum inside my stretched pussy. I widened my eyes, his hand pressed harder on my face, muffling any noises. I couldn't move, couldn't think. Did that just happen?

He spread his fingers over my mouth so that he could slip his lips through and kiss me, his palm pressing into my cheek, his fingers pushing under my nose, shoving my face into the bed.

He pulled his cock out, and pushed it back in, his cum dripping out of me and being pushed back in. He groaned and pulled away from me, like he didn't want to, and moved my legs back by my head. My body was stretched so far I started panting. My pussy was brought to his face and he watched his sticky cum drip out of my hole, he fisted his cock and stroked it, it was wet and huge and he made me hold my legs back again.

Sweat wetted my hair line and I was breathing loudly. I thought Brandon was going to push into me again when he leaned forward but all he did was lay on me. His huge body covered mine and my legs came to rest around his hips. He crushed me, but I didn't care.

***

I jolted awake to Brandon sleeping on me, his body still completely covering mine. The sun was barely peeking above the curtain and it was still dark outside.

God he's heavy.

He moved on me, waking up, his cock rubbed against the cum on my pussy. He groaned, moving into my neck and wrapping his hands around my body, he didn't realize I was awake. He squeezed me to him but then jerked still. He didn't breathe or move, his head shot up and looked around, his hair crazy and all over the top of his head, surprised. He groaned and rubbed his head, obviously having a hangover.

Brandon hurriedly let me go and got out of the bed, shoving on his clothes. I shut my eyes again when he went looking for his shirt. It was by my leg, that I remembered. When he noticed it after frantically turning and spinning looking for it he grabbed it with one hand and the other slowly caressed my foot. He slid his hand along my toes, I had painted them baby blue a couple days ago, and rubbed his thumbs into my ankle.

He pulled me down the bed, I felt tingles, it reminded me of last night. I couldn't stop my smile, and I know he saw it too. I felt a kiss on my neck and he let my foot hanging off the bed. I opened my eyes just in time to see him shrug on his shirt and leave the room in the rush. I closed my eyes again, but I couldn't fall asleep.

Hours later I left the bed, it was seven or eight in the morning. I put on fairy cartoon pajama shorts from the ninth grade and one of opals band shirts she always left at my house. Going down the stairs I remembered it was Saturday. Oh my god, I have to do my math homework or I won't get it done at all.

All the curtains were drawn in the living room, my dad was on the couch dead asleep. I laughed, his arm was on the floor and he had one shoe on. Walking over the pillows on the floor I looked into the kitchen. My heart was pounding, where was Brandon? I walked to the window and looked out, his car was there. My thoughts instantly went to last night, kissing, touching.

Sex.

I couldn't believe it. It had happened to fast. I didn't even assume he liked me a few weeks ago, and now he kissed me and touched me and- "Blue?" My dad groaned loudly. "I'm in here daddy!" I walked to the doorway and saw him sitting on the couch throwing his shoes off. "Make me a coffee sweetheart?" I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

I had made him cereal too, and toast. I knew he didn't feel good. He did the dishes after he ate and I sat at the table doing my math. I've been staring at the same problem for 20 minutes now, drawing flowers all over the page. Mr.Carson crossed them out with a red ink mark every time but I still liked to draw them. "Divide it." A deep voice said above me. I jumped in the seat and the penciled flower petal came out oddly.

I embarrassingly put the pencil back on the problem and looked down with a red face. Brandon leaned down and held himself up with a hand on the table. His other hand pulled the pencil out of mine, I looked at him, Brandon was staring at the page but his eyes slid to mine. His face turned as well, not even an inch of space between us though I had to look up slightly.

He looked back at the page sternly and began to write out the problem. He knew exactly what to write and what all the answers were without stopping. His writing was sharp and crisp and he wrote around the flowers instead of over like I had done on the one above. He set the pencil down when the long problem was all done and I looked at the numbers, I didn't understand how he solved it that quickly, without a calculator too. He explained it, using the professional name of everything, we didn't even talk that way in school. I nodded like I understood, but I had no clue what was going on.

"Do that one," Brandon pointed to one at the bottom. "Same formula." I picked up the pencil and breathed in, but I paused and made a noise. I had no idea what to do.

I sheepishly tried to copy how he wrote the one before but I put the numbers in the wrong spaces. My heart was beating so quickly, Brandon standing over me was making it hard to focus. "No, move it above the denominator." He said gruffly. I quickly erased the six under the line and moved it above the number on top. But I did it so quickly it looked more like an eight.

I redrew it again overtop but it looked stupid and darkly shaded in. I sighed and felt stupid. "Hm." He hummed, obviously amused. I felt him look at me, and I turned to do the same. "I don't know what to do next," I shyly smiled and said. "Sorry."

He didn't say anything, but he leaned in, a dark look in his eyes. I closed my eyes when our lips touched, the pencil dropped out of my hands and made a noise on the table. We kissed and his tongue wet my lips. He pulled away to look behind him and to the side. My dad had left to go lay down long before Brandon scared me. "I have to leave." He said after looking at me again. I frowned. "But it's Saturday!" I smiled when his face didn't move from its constant hard stare.

He stood up and stretched, I moved to stand on my knees on the chair. I was right under his head like this and I looked up at him. He glared at me like I was up to something and kissed me again. I wanted to bring up last night so badly but he pulled away before I could.

I was scared. I didn't want to make it more embarrassing. He seemed to not want to say anything, hence him leaving right after we kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 64.5K 28
[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the zipper of his pants. "I know." His dee...
200 18 13
18+ "Yes. When I woke up this morning, I really didn't think that this fucking day would end like this. 'Fucking day' sums it up pretty nicely. Worst...
84.1K 1.6K 35
"Fuck, Roxy...." Leo whispers out breathily and I let out a plead as once again the beautiful colors of orange and blue from the sunset spill over ou...
1K 44 25
Brianna kissed a stranger in front of his date and experienced her first kiss with him. They met again in a gala, she was with another man but they b...