Looking For Happiness

Galing kay secretone17

Join Scarlett Jones and her world where rejection is just an everyday thing. She is sixteen year old and onl... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Change
Chapter 2: Finding the mate
Chapter 3: Training, alliance
Chapter 4: wake up call, 1st day
Chapter 5: List
Chapter 6: Kids Orphanage
Chapter 7: Scar. Everything is revealed
Chapter 8: Prank's
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: Cemetery
Chapter 11 : Coming home
Chapter 12: Date
Chapter 13: Assignment
Chapter 14: Bad dream
Chapter 15: Fallen...
Chapter 16: Mystery person
Chapter 17: I am not invisible, but I can change
Chapter 18: Under attack
Chapter 19 FOREVER
a bit of info

Looking For Happiness

4.1K 34 2
Galing kay secretone17

Join Scarlett Jones and her world where rejection is just an everyday thing.  She is sixteen year old and only beta’s daughter.

Life can definitely be a misery, dreams shatter and loved ones die. Imagine if you are on your own and then the only one person you care for and loved dies, from the hands of a power hungry maniac. Yes that what happens to Scarlett. Her father  and Luna dies when they there  travelling to the meeting. On that day everything changed for Scarlett. She moved to one place she never though she would live. Her pack hates her but she does not know why. They beat her and made her a slave. Her mum became different. Her pack became different. And the only way to survive is…

To run and become the one thing every rogue fears. Follow Scarlett when she overcomes her fears, rejection and beating. Throughout her life everything changed because nothing stays the same, she will climb to success and nothing is going to stop her on completing her goal.

What is her goal? Well that would be telling.

Join her world by reading her story, would she get a happy ending? Or sorrow life.

(under construction)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

414K 13.5K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
5.3M 105K 48
12/23/18 #1 school 11/18/18 #8 beta Warning under massive construction. "God Makenzie! How many ways do I have to reject you just so you can underst...
139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
12.1K 411 38
Scarlett violet Morgan is just a regular normal teenage girl well that what she thinks. Scarlett is currently a full time college student. She enjoys...