~Weight Gain Roleplay~

By KeepingTrue

~Just a little area where feeders and feedees can come together! ~PM me if you wanna roleplay! More

~Rules~
~Roleplaying Area~

~Introduction~

4.1K 3 1
By KeepingTrue

Hello! And welcome to my little roleplay book for feeders and feedees alike!

In here, I'll be open to weight gain and inflation role-plays alike! Don't be afraid to ask questions or to meet other people here :)

I am currently in the process of creating the rules when it comes to roleplaying, but as of now,  feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to start! Make sure to read my bio so that you can see what I'm into and we'll go off from there.

Goodbye for now!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
82.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...