Gassed up Love || Sunaxreader...

minminoikawa tarafından

"You look so good when that smoke falls out of your mouth" "You think I'm cute?" "That's not what I said..." ... Daha Fazla

Smoke Rings
Fuzzy Nights
Waffle Shenanigans
Partys and Promises
Avoidance
Lace
This Can't Be Love
Thank you for reading!

Bloody Good Time

2.6K 71 77
minminoikawa tarafından

TW// Blood, Sexual Activity

As the sleep fled from my body in fear of the morning sun I stretched out my arms, hitting the person next to me directly in the face.

"God damn!!" He exclaimed, cupping a hand over his nose, "Morning to you too!!"

I whipped my head around, taking a moment to remember Suna stayed with me last night, "Rin oh my god!!" I leap up, sprinting to the bathroom to grab some toilet paper. I sat down on his side of the bed, pressing the wad against his face gently. He squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for the pain to fade before opening them. 

"What was that??" He asked, glaring in my direction, "I stay over at your house and get popped in the face for it?" 

"I forgot you were here!!" I whined, "I didn't mean it! How can I make it up to you?"

A gleam of deviance sparkled in his eye, alarming me just a bit, "Kiss me."

"What?!" I pulled my hand back, blood starting to dry from his nose across his lips, "You would have to wash your face, and besides what would you want a kiss from me for anyway?"

"No," He replied, quickly closing the distance between us, leaving merely an inch of space between our faces. His cold eyes had an odd allure to them, seemingly causing them to sparkle if you looked for two long, "washing my face off would defeat the point. You've already kissed me normally so kiss me like I just won an MMA match against an unbeatable opponent."

I looked at him for no longer than a few seconds, closing my eyes to think. Why would he ask me to do that? My lips felt warmer, the smell of iron filling my lungs. My lips parted slightly on their own free will, making room for his to fill the space. One of his hands gripped my waist, the other cupping the back of my head. I felt my bed against my back, sucking in a deep breath. Why is he doing all of this? My hands moved on their own, resting on his bare chest. As I felt his skin against my palms I realized the lack of clothing on my own body. I was wearing nothing but a lacy bralette and a pair of short shorts. My left hand moved to his hair, gripping it between my fingers with a slight whine. That only seemed to fuel him more. His hand slid under my back, pulling my body against his. He broke the kiss, tilting my head to the right before devouring my neck.

"Suna!" I yelped, snapping out of the trance he had put me in, "What..." I tried to catch my breath, "What are you doing..?"

"Just having a good time," He replied, "You wanted something like this from someone else last night, so what's wrong with it now"

"You're one of my best friends!" I exclaimed, covering my face with the back of my hand.

"So you'll do it with a stranger but not your friends?" He asked, pulling away from me, "You know how dangerous that is?"

I pushed him the rest of the way off, sliding off of my bed and walking to the door, "If you just stayed to lecture me when I got sober then get lost."

"You really don't like to be wrong, do you?" He followed me down to the kitchen, leaning against the counter as he wet a paper towel.

"What's it matter if I do or don't?" I barked, "Why do all of you care so much? You got bitches all over you constantly so what room do you have to talk?"

"I've slowed down with that..." was his rebuttal, whipping off his nose and lips.

"Yeah well, I was never as bad as you in the first place." I pulled a pan out from the cupboard, plopping it down on the counter with a metallic thud.

"How about this..." He began, "We'll both slow down with fucking random people we meet at parties? Maybe we'll actually find someone that way?"

I didn't answer for a few minutes, trying to find a reason as to why he seems so distraught, "Alright..."

"Okay..." I turned my attention back to him, locking eyes. At that moment I felt nothing more than the need to hug him. The air seemed heavier, like any word spoken would have a tremendous weight to it. My body flowed effortlessly through the tail air to his, gently crashing against his chest. I pressed my cheek against his warm skin as his arms pulled me closer. Neither of us said anything, we sat there in silence, both seeming to be in our own headspace. The feeling of Suna rubbing my back was comforting, even more so when combined with the rhythm of his heartbeat. I looked up at him, those ethereal eyes mirroring the same confused and anxious feeling in mine. I stretch up onto my toes, barely gaining three inches of extra height. My hands moved on their own, wrapping around the back of his neck. After a brief moment, he understood what I was doing, bending down to my height, but letting me take the lead. I connected our lips softly, a bit nervously. He tightened his arms around my torso. What was that burning feeling in my gut? What was with the fuzziness in my fingertips? Why was my heart racing so fast? I pushed away, realizing that I was kissing one of my best friends seemingly without reason.

He stared at me for a moment, confusion plastered on his perfect face, "What...What was all of that?"

"I..." My mouth hung open but no words fell out, what was that? I didn't have the answer. 

He moved closer, picking me up and setting me on my kitchen counter, "I want it again." He demanded. I turned my head, shock taking control of my actions. Was he serious? He ran his hand up my thigh, squeezing when he got to my hip, "What's wrong princess?"

"Rin I-" I managed to stutter out, gripping his shoulders as he left sloppy kisses on my neck. My hand made its way to his hair, tugging gon it slightly as pleasure flowed through my body, "What about slowing down?"

"We agreed not to fuck strangers remember?" He scoffed, "You don't seem like a stranger to me."

"Fuck okay" I tilted my head back, enjoying the sensation of Suna's lips leaving trails across my neck and exposed chest. He hooked his finger in the top of my shorts, slipping them off quickly without any trouble. I sucked in a quick breath as my bare skin hit the cold countertop. Rin made his way down my chest, then down my stomach. He parted my legs, looking up for a motion of approval before kissing every surface that could cause a tingling sensation in my body. I squirmed, the anticipation getting the better of me.

"Someone's eager," He smirked, running his tongue across me once before making eye contact again. I let out a soft whine, almost ready to beg him to eat me out. This time he didn't hesitate, licking and sucking on every inch of my pussy. My hand found it in his hair once again, squeezing when things felt particularly sensitive. He rolled his tongue across my clit in maters that made me moan as loud as an opera singer. 

"Fuck" was what seemed to be my brain's favorite word as I repeated it over and over again, occasionally throwing in a "Rin right there!" or and "Oh my god". I felt my body begin to shake "Fuck I'm close!!!" Spilling out of my mouth far too early for his liking.

"But we haven't even started the real fun yet, Princess." he took my face in his hand, opening my mouth before spitting in it. He slid off his boxers, spitting on his cock that seemed like it would take two and a half fists to be completely covered. He pressed it against my entrance, staring me in the eyes before pushing it inside with a low growl, "Fuck you're tight"

"Is it everything you could have asked for?" I teased, a burst of confidence flowing through me. A let out a breathy moan as he slid out, then back in as slow as he could.

"Everything and more gorgeous," He took hold of my hips, and at that very moment, I knew I was in for a wild ride. He thrust in and out, hard. I wanted to keep teasing him, the look on his face when he got flustered was oddly cute, but my brain turned to mush as fireworks exploded through my entire body. All I could do was moan, and scream, and beg for him to slow down. Every time I asked him would go faster and faster. He used his hand placement to his advantage, using his thumb to tease my clit, rubbing it in circles in matching tempo to his thrust. I threw my head back, mumbling nonsense as my insides lit on fire. His lips crashed into my chest again, small grunts of pleasure escaping between kisses. I few more strokes and he was ready, dragging me to the floor before pressing the tip against my lips. I took his length into my mouth, swirling my tongue around until I felt a warm, sweet, sticky substance fill my mouth. He removed himself from me as I stuck my tongue out to show him what he had left behind. He bent down, pressing his tongue against mine before ending this whole ordeal with a sloppy kiss. He took my face in his hand, pulling me into a standing position, "Wanna go watch a movie?"

"A movie sounds good." I simply replied, still catching my breath.

AUTHORS NOTE

Oof I didn't even edit it this my bad. I wasn't really planning on putting in a spicy scene this early but one thing lead to another and I kinda set myself up for one so you're welcome. Anyway updates might be a lot slower as I am preparing to move and may not have a space where I can actively write for a while. I'm going to be staying with my grandparents until my family's house is built on the land we bought. I hope you guys understand! Either way, I've been playing so much Genshin Impact lately. My first ever draw brought me a 5-star Diluc. My luck must be unreal to get such an ethereal man. I'm not sure who I hope to get next, there are so many characters with outstanding character design. Anyway imma get some sleep its late GN lovelies love youuuuu

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

188K 6.3K 62
➔ IN WHICH A ROCKY FRIENDSHIP TURNS INTO MUTUAL LIKING-NESS sakusa x f!reader chat fic! disgusting germ is back...im so happy oml
11.7K 405 19
"let him live the way he wants to". that's what his mom said to his dad when they found out. it wasn't their problem, after all. it was only their so...
9.3K 303 48
Atsumu x femreader One day, you meet a boy at a professional volleyball game in the Osaka prefecture in Japan. The following year you start high scho...
209K 4.9K 29
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗆" You meet tons of faces. From students, to parents and to other teachers and such, but there's always favori...